Infinity Man vs. Depowered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
the cosmic Gloves come off as these two Titans Clash.

This is classic IM man ( NOn Jobbing) vs. the Tyrant from the Cosmic Powers Series.

King Kandy
Tyrant 10/10.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
Tyrant 10/10.

LMAO IM is even beyond Thanos in his classic mode and we see that Tyrant wasn't putting thanos down. Mind you thanos was cheating. But he had to. THe IM wouldn't have to. I"d give tyrant 6-7/10. Becuz if He gets hit with the infinity beams, Tyrant is down for the count.

Thanos_THOTU
Thanos would be killed by one touch of Tyrant if he didn't have that enchantment orb which he stole from Tyrant.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Thanos would be killed by one touch of Tyrant if he didn't have that enchantment orb which he stole from Tyrant.

Yes and When I said this months ago, you all said I was Thanos hating and I was nvrhadaclue. Now all of a sudden, I was right? This ****ing forum is very hippocritical.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes and When I said this months ago, you all said I was Thanos hating and I was nvrhadaclue. Now all of a sudden, I was right? This ****ing forum is very hippocritical.

BUmp this becuz I need this to be known. Many things I said in the past were the reason I got the name nvrhadaclue, and yet now, many posters new and old are saying the same stuff I was saying months ago.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
the cosmic Gloves come off as these two Titans Clash.

This is classic IM man ( NOn Jobbing) vs. the Tyrant from the Cosmic Powers Series. So, basically... this is a special way of admitting that the other thread was spite... right?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
So, basically... this is a special way of admitting that the other thread was spite... right?

are you a nut. I said CLASSIC infinity man. Not the one who jobbed to devilance. Nice try bud.

guy222
tyrant

tdawg14
Tyrant whoops some butt

quanchi112
Tyrant doesnt lose.

LORD B
tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.