Talisman,Doctor Strange & Shaman vs Mephisto & Dormammu with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright the magic team gets there prep items but here is the twist they take on both High Level Demon in there combined realms

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Alright the magic team gets there prep items but here is the twist they take on both High Level Demon in there combined realms

Dormammu beat Eternity. Mephisto is a high demon. They don't job, they win

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
Dormammu beat Eternity. Mephisto is a high demon. They don't job, they win

bump

shksprtx
Not sure how much help Talisman will be on this one. She has the power to control spirits, but I don't think that power will work without home-field advantage.

As for Shaman, he can probably pull some nasty tricks out of his pouch, but I again question their effectiveness.

Doc Strange has taken on high-levellers like this before, but I'm not sure about his win/loss record.

I'll say Mephisto/Dormammu at least 9/10.

TricksterPriest
I think you are seriously underestimating the team. They take it every damn time. Strange alone has beaten Dormammu and Mephisto. Shaman is very powerful. and according to Mungi, Talisman is potentially better than Strange.

long pig
Strange has beaten Dormammu, but I don't think he's ever really beaten Mephisto.

But, then again, Strange has no limit to the amount of power he can "take" from someone. Infinity is infinity, no matter how stupid this feat seems.
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/4408/infinite32vs.th.jpg

shksprtx
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I think you are seriously underestimating the team. They take it every damn time. Strange alone has beaten Dormammu and Mephisto. Shaman is very powerful. and according to Mungi, Talisman is potentially better than Strange.

No, I'm not...I'll be the first to jump on the Shaman/Talisman bandwagon any day, and Strange is definitely a powerful mage...

On Earth, I would give the team a pretty easy victory, but without home-field advantage I think the team loses...

King_Mungi
Talisman can do far more than just control spirits, but even with that skill she controlled Elder Gods because they were from the Spirit World.

Cosmic Flame
The only way the team wins is if Mephisto and Dormammu actually fight instead of spouting bs. Realistically, there's no way that anyone on the team should be able to take either one of them. Strange almost always outsmarts Dormammu, but he never overpowers him. It's mostly through some plot dvice.

Technically, D&M should win, but the team would because D&M can't ever just kick ass and take names.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.