Sentry vs Thanos vs Superboy-Prime vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hush
Sentry vs Thanos vs Superboy-Prime vs Gladiator who win's blood lust on.

guy222
Originally posted by hush

I am asking who is Sentry

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by guy222
I am asking who is Sentry

no expression <-- click the smiley

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
no expression <-- click the smiley

Thanks smile Sentry is pretty uber

Bentley
So Thanos against SBP right? Let me check search for a thread in the forum so I tell you who wins.

LORDSIDIOUS01

Why is Kallark here?

thanospimphand
no kidding kallark is just there to run the video camera

hush
who is kallark?

tkitna
I'm going with Sentry because I like him.

(seriously, I have no idea who would win this except that Glads would lose)

tkitna
who is kallark?

Gladiator

Nikkolas
Comes down to Thanos vs. SBP. Dunno who wins.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Why is Kallark here?

swank

Thanos should prevail

carver9
Gladiator is pretty powerful himself. The guy punched a earth size planet and destroyed it, it aint to many people that could do that in comics besides sky fathers. The guy flies faster than the flash could ever think about running, 100 times the speed of light, one of the highest showings in comics. Glads also move planets, flew through stars, picked up the baxter building with one hand. Picked up a ship that was stated by thor to be the size of a city and flew away with it at the speed of light.Now if this glads at full confidence then yes he belongs in this battle, if his confidence prevails then no.

TricksterPriest
Glads<<<<<<<<<<<Thanos. And unfortunately for Thanos, he is<<<<<<SBP. I think SBP can win this, assuming he has his suit. Without it, it'll be close between him and Thanos.

Bentley
Thanos less than Superboy-prime? Sure possible, but whats your argument to say that? Would you say SBP can beat DS in a physical confrontation?

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
Thanos less than Superboy-prime? Sure possible, but whats your argument to say that? Would you say SBP can beat DS in a physical confrontation?

He wouldnt say that. I dont even think that he would say that superboy prime could beat superman smokin'

TricksterPriest
Darkseid, hell no. Superman, yes. SBP was a freaking beast.

Galvaclaw
There was no mention of the size of the planet and it was done in multiple blows. Superman and Thor could easily replicate that feat.

Hasn't Flash moved much, much faster than that? Even Superman has going by his interstellar travel feats in For tomorrow and Infinite crisis.

All we have is Gladiator's claim he moved a planet and the others are generic top tier feats. Superboy Prime and Thanos are well above that.

SevenShackles
boils down to Thanos and Superboy prime.
Exp wins this hands down. Thanos would destroy the poor teen.

where thanos has killed howmany powerful beings? Superboy prime hasnt done much being the only superbeing in his planet or in Infinite crisis aside from slaughtering and totally losing it.

Galan007
SBP rips the others in half... doped

llagrok
Superboy prime has some really impressive feats, but so do all of these characters. I haven't seen the Sentry get properly injured yet, not outside the N-Zone. Thanos, you'd almost require someone at Galactus' strength to defeat him. Gladiator can punch a planet apart 'nuff said.

Does superboy prime have any defence against telepathy? If not, then he's going down.

Board Walker
SBP speed blitzes all of them and tears them into many pieces, that or he punches them out of reality.

llagrok
Speedblitz Sentry and Gladiator? haha

Galan007
Originally posted by llagrok
Speedblitz Sentry and Gladiator? haha SBP = PC Superboy, you know, the guy who moved trillions of miles in seconds. smile

SBP > these other guys.

llagrok
Originally posted by Galan007
SBP = PC Superboy, you know, the guy who moved trillions of miles in seconds. smile

SBP > these other guys.

When the hell did he do that? without his suit.

Board Walker
When the hell did he do that? without his suit.

rofl the 70% of the story before he got his suit.

Secondly when he came back with the suit, he was severely much weaker then he was prior, he gained the suit because he was without sunlight for 3-4 years; and needed some way to feed himself energy.

Galan007
When the hell did he do that? without his suit. No, PC Superboy, and Superboy Prime are the same guy.

And PC Superboy was doing that back in the day.

But speed really wouldn't mater too much here, because nothing short of Flash-speed can touch SBP.

Board Walker
No, PC Superboy, and Superboy Prime are the same guy.

But speed really wouldn't mater too much here, because nothing short of Flash-speed can touch SBP.

Even then, SBP was out speeding three of them simultaneously.

P.S. Do not forget he moved infinite galaxies acorss the universe instantly.

That far surpasses trillions of miles per mili second.

llagrok
Originally posted by Board Walker
rofl the 70% of the story before he got his suit.

Secondly when he came back with the suit, he was severely much weaker then he was prior, he gained the suit because he was without sunlight for 3-4 years; and needed some way to feed himself energy.

<.< riiiight

Board Walker
<.< riiiight

lol so many don't read the comics, rather they just read a few scans, or down load them.

llagrok
The difference between reading a downloaded comic and a real one, it's not that big.

TricksterPriest
http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespidermanonlinecomic/jla.msnw

As insane as it sounds, Board-Walker is right. SBP has actually done all of that. He IS THAT FREAKING POWERFUL.

TheGame17
i think it's either thanos or superboy prime. i'm leaning towards superboy-prime, assuming this is regular thanos without any upgrade.
if anyone doesn't know much about superboy-prime, u should check him out. don't let the "boy" in his name fool you.

llagrok
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespidermanonlinecomic/jla.msnw

As insane as it sounds, Board-Walker is right. SBP has actually done all of that. He IS THAT FREAKING POWERFUL.

Wow, my bad.

Still, was he really that powerful? I find it hard to believe that he is so fast, I mean, he never really took advantage of his speed then.

I watch Pokemon
No, PC Superboy, and Superboy Prime are the same guy.

Superboy-Prime and Pre-Crisis Superman are not the same person.

Pre-Crisis Superboy grew up to be Pre-Crisis Superman. Superboy-Prime is the Kal-El of Earth-Prime, a Universe where Batman/Superman/etc were all comic book characters. He was the only person with super powers in his universe, it was destroyed during COIE.

SBP is still insanely fast seeing as how he blitzed 3 Jay, Wally, and Bart, as well as flying to Oa in what seemed to be seconds.

Ethereal
SBP eats Glads for lunch. Sentry has not enough showings.

Although SBP and Thanos is interesting. If it's current, Thanos is a scion of death now anyway. .

TricksterPriest
That's kind of unfair. stick out tongue He's basically Death's sugar daddy right now. laughing

I think SBP CAN beat Thanos. But not easily. Thanos did take out Maker in basically one shot.

carver9
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
There was no mention of the size of the planet and it was done in multiple blows. Superman and Thor could easily replicate that feat.

Hasn't Flash moved much, much faster than that? Even Superman has going by his interstellar travel feats in For tomorrow and Infinite crisis.

All we have is Gladiator's claim he moved a planet and the others are generic top tier feats. Superboy Prime and Thanos are well above that.

1st thing you dont know what youre talking about. Gladiator in a comic moved a planet because it was blocking one of the shiar satelites. Superman has never went over the speed of light in comics until he was trapped in that black hole anything after that, didnt never see it. Please show me a scan of this and with this scan I want you to show me where it says superman went faster than 100 times the speed of light.

Superman has never crushed a planet with his fist, he flew through a planet but he never stood on top of one and punched it with his hands. How in the hell can he destroy a planet but cant move one by himself. He did need martian manhunter and wonderwoman to help him move a MOON.

Flash has never ran as fast as the speed of light without the speed force, ever. Please show me a scan of flash going faster than the speed of light without the speed force because to my knowledge he needs it to exceed the speed of light.

By the way gladiator also moved a asteroid that was stated to be the size of a planet. Gladiator also one handed the baxter building. Gladiator also flew through a blast that was stated to have enough power to destroy a solar system. Gladiator was also pointed out as being one of the most powerful beings in the universe. Like I said before gladiator full confidence>>superman. Gladiator isnt winning this fight but he sure aint going down easy.

Also during the time of superboy prime he stated numerous of times during his short time that he can go the speed of light. He said that he was going to fly to oa going the speed of light and destroy it. He said when he was fighting the flashes that he can also go the speed of light. He never once or the narrator said that he can go beyond the speed of light. If it said this please prove it, a scan would be nice.

I watch Pokemon

carver9

JuanJohnboy
imo SBP crushes the 3 of them alone... after a though fight... but still he prevails

I watch Pokemon

Galvaclaw
There's little point arguing with carver I've been through the same thing with him on the Superman forum. He won't except any speed feats unless they have a caption next to them.

I also don't think he quite gets how space travel works. If Superman was travelling under lightspeed it would of taken him centuries to reach Oa, yet he reached it within in minutes. Even travelling one lightyear in the space of a minute would require a speed of 525,600 times the speed of light

He told Black Adam he could shatter a moon a blow. He told the four elementals that he break the planet apart with his bare hands. When have you known Superman to lie? He also has other high end feats that support this level of power.

MM and Diana helped Superman move the Earth. Green Lantern was there instead of J'onn when they moved the Earth.

I watch Pokemon
But I was wrong about Krypton only been 50 light-years away. sad

Apparently since Birthlight it's 6 million light-years away. happy

Juntai
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
There's little point arguing with carver He's an idiot.

King Kandy
Superboy never "Blitzed" the Flash's.

He FENDED OFF the blitz of the Flash's.

TricksterPriest
Which is still pretty damn good. They couldn't speedblitz him.

Thanos_THOTU
Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns, he should be able to match Superboy Prime, if not destroy him.

Thanos rapes Gladiator.

WorldWarHulk
Which is still pretty damn good. They couldn't speedblitz him. Considering they dragged him far, far, away...

Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns, he should be able to match Superboy Prime, if not destroy him.

Thanos rapes Gladiator. Knock, knock.

CasanoVa
Which is still pretty damn good. They couldn't speedblitz him.

IIRC Bart actually managed to speed-blitz him and beat him pretty badly, but it didn't last for long. SBP definetly isn't getting blitzed by anybody here though.

TricksterPriest
Ok, I misinterpreted that part. embarrasment But the fact that he was able to even try to fend it off was damn good. Flash is the gold standard on speed-blitz and speed. So that's pretty damn good for him.

carver9

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.