Half Human, Half Animal Rp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kuchiki
The government tested on you when you were an infant. They injected animal DNA in hopes of transforming you into that animal. It failed; but there were side effects. Now, in your teens, the side effects are starting to appear, and the government wants you back to test on you. Now, you have the some abilities of that animal. (i.e: Rabbit: jump high) Your now on the run from the government.

You must sign in here. No chatting or OOC unless it's attached to a rp post. i.e:

(Wow this is a good rpg so far)
"Kichi...." ect.

Get it? Got it? Good.

Remember, you are on the run from the government, you're not trying to draw attention to yourself. Yes, you can role play the government people and meet up with other characters.

Have fun, and use correct spelling)

Okami_Oni
Jack sat upright quickly in his bed. It was midnight, and his dreams had woken him. He'd had quite a few like them lately... All different, yet somehow the same. He'd been in a lab, barely an infant, and someone whom he didn't know had been testing on him. Suddenly, he'd be running through the wilds of India, a white tiger. Something was chasing him, but what... he couldn't quite figure out... He rolled over in his bed and turned on his stereo, hooking up his headphones so as not to wake up his family, then stared into space, lost in thought, as Saliva's "Ladies and Gentlemen" played over the radio... His thoughts wandered from his new home here in Lawrence, Kansas back to his old home in Lindel, North Carolina. He'd been happy there... He and Nekura... He wondered how she'd been...

Axel Revenge
Banzai shook the lit match after lighting the latern. He had just woken up, and the Opera House was as cold and damp as always. He put on his tight, black jeans and a slightly dirty shirt, and stretched. The only light in the House illuminated old chairs, rusty railings, and cobwebs, casting foreboding shadows on the balconies and the walls. He yawned and threw his makeshift blanket around his shoulders. Even if it was summer in Venice, that didn't compensate for the bizzare temperatures in the House.
"At least I can be safe here..." Banzai spoke, in his calm, lucid tone. No government... No people... Just himself, and the darkness.

Survivor01
Uri paced back and forth in the old subway tunnel. He had been waiting for someone to show up but he knew no one was coming. He lays down to go to sleep but an overbearing sense of danger keeps him awake. "When will it end..? Where am I supposed to go?" He asked himself while waiting for any sound. His eys watch the shadows dance from the small makeshift fire he made out of old garbage. From his perch in the old train he can easily move through the tunnels but he feels it will be safer to stay put. He lays down on his back and stares at the ceiling of the of train and wraps himself in an old blanket.

Jack of Light
The damp wooden door cracked open, and Mark stepped in. He walked to his mantle and observed the dusty picture frame that held a photo of his old family. Turning, he made his way to his rusty iron bed which creaked when he rested on it. He stared at the leaking roof which looked like it could collapse at any second. It was rather like his own life. As his worn eyes fell shut, he images of scientists with needles and odd looking machines flashed through his head. For a moment, he thought he saw himself among them; after all, he was a scientist in a way. He ignored the phantasm and fell asleep.

jewallac
Justin was walking by himself in the middle of the night. He had no where to go. His home wasn't safe any more ever since the government started following him. He needed to figure out why he had these strange abilities in the first place. His parents told him what they knew, that when he was born, the doctors took him for a couple of hours and brought him back.

He found out that there were people following him when he first displayed his abilities in middle school. From what he knew, he had super strength, he could see in the dark and he was super flexible as if he didn't have any bones.

When he told his parents what was going on with him, they told him that they knew what was going on and provided him with a way to escape. Now he was on his own. He was going to miss school, his friends, his video games, his parents, but most of all he was going to miss having a normal life.

Survivor01
Strange men start to walk into the old subway and Uri knows they are there looking for him. He runs past them and up into the city where he is chased about a mile out of the town where the men had to stop due to his advanced endurance. A car stops beside Uri and says that he will give him a ride. Uri asks the man where he is going and the man tells him he is going to Florida. "I guess Florida is where I'll have to stay for a while...

Okami_Oni
Jack rolls over and pulls off his headphones. Was that the doorbell? But who'd be here at... he checked his watch... 12:30 AM? Probably some drunken kids from down the road... He got out of bed and put on some clothes, pulling on his favorite combat boots last. He had just turned off his music when his parents opened the door and asked him to step downstairs with them...

Wild-Cherry
A set of deep, chestnut eyes opened wide, shining in the pale moonlight which softly penetrated the window. Aslyn's long black hair was tied into a messy bun on the back of her head. Bits of stray hair lay plastered on her sweaty for head. She closed her eyes and placed her hand on her forhead, sat up and took a deep breath, sighing as she exhaled. She seemed pale and disoriented as she quietly stood up from the low, platform bed. She then slowly walked outside of her room. As she stepped into the hallway she pushed Jamie's door open and peered in. Jamie was sleeping soundly, her thin body curled in the bed, clamping tightly onto a pilow. Her blonde hair was splayed out, and the darkness made it seem as if she was just a pale, gohstly shadow.

Slowly Aslyn backed out of the room. She slid on a pair of sandals, and quietly opened the front door. Something felt strange. It was that feeling again, like she wasn't alone. She stepped outside, the moonlight flooding over her shoulders, illuminating her Black tank top and jeans, which she had fallen asleep in the night before. The stars where lit up brightly above Palm Beach county, and Vero seemed to have claimed the beautiful moon all to itself. In fact, Aslyn had never seen it shine so brightly. she walked on untill she reached where she had been wanting to go. A few gleeful whinies gretted her return. She smiled instantly.

As she reached her hand over the painted white fence, three horses trotted over to greet her. The stallion and two mares. They all accepted her Horses always had. thats just how it was. She gently stroked one mare's deep brown nose, fishing a peppermint out for the pregnant mare to eat. She nickered happily, and then nudged the girls cheek in gratitude. Aslyn crawled through the fence then, and sat down. The first mare Lay down beside her, while the second playfully nipped at her hair. the stallion stood by, graceful and majestic, watching all three of his 'mares'.

Aslyn knew she couldnt go home. Not back to where she came form and not back to Jamie. She sighed and rested on the mares pregnant belly. soothed by her hearts beating.

Okami_Oni
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
A set of deep, chestnut eyes opened wide, shining in the pale moonlight which softly penetrated the window. Aslyn's long black hair was tied into a messy bun on the back of her head. Bits of stray hair lay plastered on her sweaty for head. She closed her eyes and placed her hand on her forhead, sat up and took a deep breath, sighing as she exhaled. She seemed pale and disoriented as she quietly stood up from the low, platform bed. She then slowly walked outside of her room. As she stepped into the hallway she pushed Jamie's door open and peered in. Jamie was sleeping soundly, her thin body curled in the bed, clamping tightly onto a pilow. Her blonde hair was splayed out, and the darkness made it seem as if she was just a pale, gohstly shadow.

Slowly Aslyn backed out of the room. She slid on a pair of sandals, and quietly opened the front door. Something felt strange. It was that feeling again, like she wasn't alone. She stepped outside, the moonlight flooding over her shoulders, illuminating her Black tank top and jeans, which she had fallen asleep in the night before. The stars where lit up brightly above Palm Beach county, and Vero seemed to have claimed the beautiful moon all to itself. In fact, Aslyn had never seen it shine so brightly. she walked on untill she reached where she had been wanting to go. A few gleeful whinies gretted her return. She smiled instantly.

As she reached her hand over the painted white fence, three horses trotted over to greet her. The stallion and two mares. They all accepted her Horses always had. thats just how it was. She gently stroked one mare's deep brown nose, fishing a peppermint out for the pregnant mare to eat. She nickered happily, and then nudged the girls cheek in gratitude. Aslyn crawled through the fence then, and sat down. The first mare Lay down beside her, while the second playfully nipped at her hair. the stallion stood by, graceful and majestic, watching all three of his 'mares'.

Aslyn knew she couldnt go home. Not back to where she came form and not back to Jamie. She sighed and rested on the mares pregnant belly. soothed by her hearts beating.

<<wow, nice descriptions! i could see it all in my mind as it played out! >>

Jack jumped down the stairs, then looked into the living room... no, that couldn't be! Those guys were the ones chasing him in the dream as the Tiger! Why were they here? He decided to hear them out, but he was ready to run, nonetheless, if anything went awry...

Survivor01
A sign comes into Uri's view, it reads. "Florida 50 miles." The driver looks over at him and says. "Well bud looks like we're gunna be there soon, it was cool talking to you this whole time. Uri replys. "Yeah maybe we'll see each other again while in Florida." The car speeds up and Uri looks out into the night sky. He mutters to himself. "There's no way they can find me all the way down here..." Another sign saying Florida was only 30 miles came into view.

trademark
"I do not have any money on me so I guess I can give you an I.O.U"

"We are not lookin for money"

Survivor01
Uri gets out of the car and walks around completely lost. He had nothing with him and he had no idea where he could go. He wandered aimlessly until he sat down on a bench at the bus station. He laughs to himself. "Well things could be worse... no one has noticed my eyes yet...." "Now I just need to find a place to go."

Darth Extecute
Donovan stood up straight upon one of the cliffs out by the beach. He had a falcon sitting on his arm, scouting the area. Donovan himself stroked the falcon along the back, sighing. The night sky was beautiful, and as he watched up into the sky, a starfall crossed the black skies.
He followed it with his eyes, until it was entirely out of sight. He thought about it for a while, before remembering that a starfall ment making a wish. He closed his eyes tight, placing his falcon free hand on his heart and made a wish.

"I wish I could, for at least one day, be myself" He thought to himself, opening his eyes and going back to stroking the falcon with his hand again. He lifted his arm, raising the falcon to the sky as it flew of. "You are better of without me, little buddy. I'll just bring you trouble. One after the other one. Fortunatly, this place is not very crowded" He whispered, before getting up on his feet again. He decided to scout the landscape, as he turned in the direction of solid ground. Using his inhuman sharp eyes, he watched over the lands.

"Nothing.." He said, sighing, scouting.. "Nothing.. Nothing.. Tree.. House.. Nothing.. Nothing.. Girl with horses.. Nothing.. Tree.." He paused for a moment. "Girl with horses?" He asked himself, looking back to where his eyes passed a moment ago. "Well.. Can't harm to have a look" He said to himself, jumping of the cliff. He hoovered over the powerful water that fought the ground beneath him and landed on the beach quietly. Walking half way across it, he already had sand in his shoes. "How is that even possible? The sand is a curse, given to man" He mumbled, jumping away from the beach. He started heading in the direction of the girl with the horses.

He stopped by a rock, about 100 meters away. Using his falcon eyes, he sat on the rock, observing the girl. Getting close to her could probably scare her, and it was the last thing he wanted. She seemed close to the horses, both body and heart. It was admireable. It felt a lot like himself and birds, watching her, but instead of birds, it was horses. Bigger.. Stronger.. Faster.. He quivered a little of fear. Horses were a frightful creature.

Kuchiki
Kichi laid down on the soft green grass. She had on a jacket, even though it was warm. The design on the hood was a panda's head, including pop-out ears. She pulled over her hood to shield her eyes from the sun. She placed her hands behind her head, and had one of her legs bent up.

'What a beautiful day.' she thought, 'Too bad it's going to get ruined.' she thought.

She heard them coming. Of course they would come. She smirked when they were near her.
"So," she began, still laying down, "you've found me, have you?" She smirked.

"Hey, we don't want any trouble, just come with us, and everything will be fine." one of the government agents said.

"Haven't you learned yet?" she said standing up with her hood still on, "It's never easy with me." She said in a sly voice. She looked at them with piercing eyes, and took off running.

She ran with ease through pedestrians, she knew her home better than they did. She looked behind her; she had put a fair amount of distance between herself and the government agents. She smiled and held on her hood with one hand. She turned a corner which she knew well, and darted into a train station.

Lots of people were there, getting on trains and coming off. She knew this was the best hiding place. For now.

Survivor01
He watches a Government agents move around the city and thinks to himself. "I need to go now." He runs down the street and notices a subway station. "They found me there before but it's better than being in the open..." He runs down into the station and slowly looks around at the surge of people in the area. He looks for a place to hide but two agents confront him. "Look.. just leave me alone.. What do you people want from me?"

They reply. "Well lets put it like this you don't have rights, you belong to us now. So just come along quietly or we'll have to do this the hard way." They are holding tazers.

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion watches the stranger, as he rushes down the stairs. She is watching outside, watching him silently, not moving other than to watching him, most interested in this stranger.*

Jack of Light
Mark's eyes burst open to see a cold boarded floor. The side of his face was pressing up against it, and he realized that he had fallen off his bed. He looked to his left to see the old bed and realized he had fallen off it. A nightmare? Mark usually didn't get them, but when he did it was caused by the faces of those strange men. Quickly pushing to his feet, he turned to his door. I think I'll take a walk.

He pushed the door open with one massive arm and the cool hand of the night touched his face. Kicking the door closed as he walked forward, he looked toward the beach. Even as a child, the sight of salt water swallowing the sand only to be pulled back by the tide was meaningless to him. Some days, he sat in a tree watching the "normal" people play there, enjoying their lives so much more than him. It was something he wanted to do, but could never actually find bliss in.

Wandering through the dirt road, he noticed someone sitting on a rock. The man was gazing into the distance, but when Mark looked to where the stranger's eyes were he could only see the silhouette of some animals and a person. Mark was interested in this person and found an odd form of relativity to the man. He stumbled to a broken fence near his cottage and leaned against it, watching the man.

jewallac
Justin's parent gave a bag that had everything that he needed in it. There was money, clothes, food a cellular phone and more money. They also told him that they had set up a bank account for him just in case he needed money. They told him that they had the account under their name in case anyone got suspicious.

He was wondering if he was going to be able to check in at a hotel by himself. He didn't know what it was like here in Florida and he was only 13 years old anyways. He decided to try it. He walked up to the steps of a well known hotel when some guy a black suit called out his name.

Justin looked back to see that it was one of the many people that was following him. He ran the other way. He started to cry when he thought about the way that his life was changing. Just because he was going through puberty, that made him a fugitive?

He calmed down when he found a nice small motel to stay the night. He checked in and was surprised to see that it wasn't as nasty that he thought it was going to be. He started to think of way to stay hidden, but came to the conclusion that they were always going to find him. He needed help, but from who?

Survivor01
The men slowly move towards Uri and a low growl comes from his throat. When one of the men rushes him he jumps up and bites the man on the neck, tearing his flesh. He hits the man while biting him and the second man uses the tazer on him. He falls to the ground after screaming in pain that sounds like a dog.

"Help... anyone."

"Haha mutt you're coming with us."

"Damn thing bit me deep."

Kuchiki
(Wolf girl, can you make your posts longer please?)

Kichi looks around for the government agents.
"Where are you?" she says to herself looking around. "It shouldn't be that hard to find two guys wearing all black right now."

She starts to retrace her steps, trying to find them. Finally, after a while of walking around to no destination, she spotted them, not to far away from where she was. They were holding tazers pointed at a boy.

She smirked. "You must be like me." She said smiling. She ran towards the boy and government agents, darting out of peoples way. She was nearing her target, the agent closest to her. Running with incredible speed, she slammed her shoulder into the agents shoulder, knocking him down onto the other government agent. She heard a slight crack when she collided with the agent. She must have broken, or dislocated, the agents shoulder.

Quickly regaining her balance, she grabbed the boys arm and started running in the opposite direction, dragging him with her.
"Hurry up and run with me, you're slowing me down." she said letting go of his arm.

(Oh, and did I forget to mention, you can hurt the government agents if you want. But just to get them off your trail)

Wolf_Girl15
( I can try, no garantees.)

Survivor01
He jumps to his feet and with amazing speed runs after her. He looks back at the men then ahead of him at the strange girl who helped him. A few moments later his up running next to her.

"Who are you, and why did you help me?"

He follows everywhere she leads.

trademark
"Damn I can't believe they found me all ready."

Wild-Cherry
{ Ty Okami smile }

The stallion's head perked up, rousing both the two mares and Aslyn. The young girl stood, and stepped up next to the large stallion, placing a calming hand on his black pelt. His muscles where tensed, and he was ready to defend or run...fight or flight. He whinnied a warning to the intruder then, rearing slightly, his forelegs kiking hazardously at the air in front of him. He flattened his ears and whinned once more, nudging Aslyn to back up from whoever was there. The girl smiled and patted the Stallions neck softly whispering to him.

" Its alright. "

With that being said she bent down and under the fence, leaving the paddock. She took short, small steps forward, looking in all directions as she did. The stallion kicked and snorted in the moonlight which poured upon him. he whinnied encouraginly to Aslyn. If anything happened, she knew he would defend her. Soon she saw the figure. It seemed to be a person, larger in size than her self. She stood, and narrowed her eyes, looking around deciding whether she would take refuge or apporach the thing. She nodded softly. The stallion tossed his head, eyes widened enough to see its whites as he fretfully whinnied to his third ' mare '. She continued on anyway. Finally she came to a stop a few meters away. She locked her eyes on the shadowy figure, the moonlight pouring over her own face.

" Who are you? "

Kuchiki
Kichi makes a sharp turn that leads outside. She keeps on running until they reach a small park.

"I'm just like you." she said smiling. She puts on her hood again, it fell off when they were running. She walked over to a small bench underneath a tree.

She looked around them, making sure no agents followed them. She took a deep breath and sighed.

"They've been following me for a while now. How long have they been following you?" she said. She crossed her legs and put each arm up on the bench.

"Oh, my name's Kichi by the way." She smiled.

Wolf_Girl15
(Forgive me, but I must quit, I cant make my actions too much longer than my other post in some rps.)

Survivor01
A grin comes over his face.

"My name is Uri."

He stares into her eyes studying her features.

"And they've been chasing me since my father called them expecting a reward.. about two years ago.

Kuchiki
"Is that so...." she said trailing off. She looked up at the tree. The shade was refreshing in the hot weather. She looked back at Uri. He seemed nice enough to trust, and she wasn't one to trust someone very easily. A small pain came from her shoulder, where she hit the agent.
She laughed. "Looks like I did something to my shoulder today." she said smiling.

She stood up and dusted herself off, sending fallen leaves everywhere.
"Well, we'd better get moving." she said as her ears twitched. "They've already found us."

trademark
Alex had stop running when he got to the park he stopped a few yards away from the two. Alex felt little happiness come back to him he was not alone and he could finally have someone to talk to about this thing that was happening. he walked closer to the two and tried to listen to the conversation that they were having.]

Survivor01
His ears twitch and he sniffs the air. He coughs and twitches still feeling slight affects from the tazer. He spits blood out of his mouth from where he bit the agent.

"They are about 30 yards away"

He gets up and walks to her.

"You are right, lets go."

Darth Extecute
{ Ty Okami smile }

The stallion's head perked up, rousing both the two mares and Aslyn. The young girl stood, and stepped up next to the large stallion, placing a calming hand on his black pelt. His muscles where tensed, and he was ready to defend or run...fight or flight. He whinnied a warning to the intruder then, rearing slightly, his forelegs kiking hazardously at the air in front of him. He flattened his ears and whinned once more, nudging Aslyn to back up from whoever was there. The girl smiled and patted the Stallions neck softly whispering to him.

" Its alright. "

With that being said she bent down and under the fence, leaving the paddock. She took short, small steps forward, looking in all directions as she did. The stallion kicked and snorted in the moonlight which poured upon him. he whinnied encouraginly to Aslyn. If anything happened, she knew he would defend her. Soon she saw the figure. It seemed to be a person, larger in size than her self. She stood, and narrowed her eyes, looking around deciding whether she would take refuge or apporach the thing. She nodded softly. The stallion tossed his head, eyes widened enough to see its whites as he fretfully whinnied to his third ' mare '. She continued on anyway. Finally she came to a stop a few meters away. She locked her eyes on the shadowy figure, the moonlight pouring over her own face.

" Who are you? "

"Donovan Churchil is my name, miss....?" He said, about to lift his hat. He recalled he had no hat, as he leaped down from the rock. He observed the lady in front of him, before checking over her shoulder. He could see the horses in the background, and the not very comforted male, out of the three.
"Those are some pretty horses you got there. Are they yours?" He asked her kindly, turning to look her into the eyes. He stood quiet there, drifting into a world of dreams.
He shook his head, turning his gaze to the side.
"I'm sorry" He said, blushing, realising how rude it was to stare.

Okami_Oni
<< i must retire for the evening... >>

Jack walks into the living room and seats himself on his skateboard on the other side of the dark, nearly indigo room... "What's up, G-Dudes?" He grins as they look confused...

Kuchiki
Originally posted by trademark
Alex had stop running when he got to the park he stopped a few yards away from the two. Alex felt little happiness come back to him he was not alone and he could finally have someone to talk to about this thing that was happening. he walked closer to the two and tried to listen to the conversation that they were having.]
"Who are you?" she yelled. "Come over here and stop hiding like a coward." She took a step forward, towards the person she heard approach them. She was cautious, taking each step carefully. She looked around, they still had some time before the agents get them.

"Uri!" she yelled, "Watch my back!" Not even waiting for a response, she took another two steps closer to the invader. She strained her head to see who it was; a teen.

She let out a sigh of relief. "Ok, who are you and why were you listening to our conversation?"

Survivor01
Uri turns around and watches the entrence behind them. His eys affixing to the darkness, his ears twitch every few seconds. Claws are poking through his gloves and he stands in a protective stance.

"Gotcha."

trademark
"My name is Alex I am just like you two and I fallowed you after you got away from the agents I do not want to be alone anymore.

Survivor01
He growls loudly, and turns to face the two of them.

"Times up we have to go now!"

He looks at Kichi and then at Alex. He looks back to Kichi and says.

"Lead the way you seem to know your way around here."

Axel Revenge

Wild-Cherry
She stood her gorund and listened to his name. Donovan. The last name she had long scince lost. She had always liked the name too. She nodded softly then. A feirce cracking noise rolled thorugh the air as the stallion slammed his hooves down against the fencing. Luckily it stead fast, and did not break. Aslyn turned to him, and Called back the word 'Easy' and he settled down a bit. He was still anxious however. she then turned back to Donovan. her eyes lockedon his and she breathed in deeply, catching his scent on the wind...and another... She never minded that and shook her head, pushing a peice of stray hair behind her ear. In the light of the moon one could see the scars that dressed her arms. She took a short step forward then planted her feet.

" My name is Aslyn."

She said softly. She couldn't help but smile then. She knew he was like her. he was one of her kind. She could smell it on him, even see it in his eyes. her heart pounded, and she was a little nervous but at the same time excited. An aggrivated snort from the stallion diverted her attention. She looked at him, and then back at Donovan. She took his hand and walked toward the paddock, pulling himbehind her. She stopped him about ameter away and reached out to the stallion, who protectivly whinnied and placed his head on her shoulder, pullng her back. He leaned over the girl then, glaring at the perosn in front of him.

Aslyn laughed and stroked his cheek, approching Donovan again. This time the stallion retained himself. Whinnying, and nudged aslyn, and then looked toward theother two mares who had come to greet Donovan . Aslyn looked at him with a soft smile, and then gently patted the younger mare's nose. The pregnant mare stretched her neck out, and sniffed Donovan before snorting in a friendly manner. Even the feirce black Stallion subdued himself and lowered his head. If Aslyn approved, they did as well.

Survivor01
Uri panics and leaves the other two and runs out of the park area onto the street. He runs until he finds a beach. He hides down by the dark waters.

"What I did wasn't wrong... I'm sure they can handle it."

He looks back feeling guilty but he decides to stay where he is.

Jack of Light
Mark jumped to his feet and climbed the rock that the man named Donovan had previously sat on. He noticed Donovan, but also a new face. A girl accompanied by some proud-looking horses. The girl, Aslyn, seemed to fit in with the horses in a sense. Mark also noted that Donovan resembled something proud and skillful. A falcon, perhaps?

In that instance, he heard something click into place to his side. He turned his head toward the disturbance and saw a few mysterious agents. One wielded a tranquilizer gun.

Survivor01
He moves to the bottom of a large rock formation where Donovon had been standing earlier. Feeling that he was safe he let out a sigh and sat down.

"I should go back for them.. but what if I get captured..?"

_Rare_Fox_
Camille and Energy went there own ways in the house a fight just ended .Energy huffing and puffing it seem to calm down when she got out side. She went on to school o how she hated it she hated being teased so much about it and Camille would kick her out if she got exspelled agen.Her ears floped at her side as she had a checkerd red and black skirt on with a black think tank top on with chanes at her side and her black hair back she looked nice to day,till she got to school.Energy had got on school ground kids staired and stoped there chat and looked at energy and pointed energy had her head low but high enof to see where she was going.She knew she was labed loser and like she ever cared but deep down she did.
Camille sat at her house leting one of her worryed sighs go.Her sister went thouw alot and camille ways worryed.But she did half to go to school.Camille gotten ready and headed out the door for work.Camille wonderd will today be a good day or worst she slid her hat on and left.

Survivor01
He heard a click from up above and thought it was strange. So he started to climb the wall up to the top. When he emerged at the top he only saw one person standing there. He stayed silent for his own safety.

Darth Extecute
Approvingly, Donovan followed when the girl lead him forward. There was something special about this girl. Something special in a good way. Donovan felt a little bit insecure when she lead him to the horses, coming there and greeting the three horses were not in the plan. Despite his hesitation, he greeted them, who seemed very friendly. More friendly once he got close, than what they were at a distance. He patted one of the horses on the head gently. He had his face turned in Aslyn's direction, though, smiling at her.

He turned his head, seeing the man in the distance, by the fence. His eyes focused in such a strength, that he looked into the mans eyes like they were only a meter away from eachother. That made him see that the man held his eyes on Donovan and this Aslyn girl. He shrugged, deciding to never mind. If the man wanted something, he'd have to come down here. Instead, Donovan turned his gaze back to Aslyn, smiling.

"Tell me Aslyn.. A pretty name, by the way.. What are you doing out here with the horses, all by yourself?" He asked her, removing his hand from the horses. He could feel how the falcon he cared of earlier was approaching. He raised his arm into the air, and it made a rough landing on his leather glove, grabbing tight with it's claws. He closed his eyes tight, in an attempt to ignore the inflicted pain.

"Aslyn.. Meet my falcon friend" He said, lowering his arm from over head height to chest height. He released a deep breath, that he held from when the falcon gripped his hand and arm.

Jack of Light
Mark only got one word out before lunging at the agents. "Run!" he yelled to the two, also noticing a third person behind him. Propelling himself forward using his colossal forearms, he jumped onto one of the agents that was hiding behind some briars. Grasping the tranquilizer agent's knees, he tightening his grip shattering the man's legs. A scream of agony escaped the agent's lips before he was thrown into a nearby tree.

Mark didn't want to attack the other agents right away, but instead dashed behind the rocks for a more strategic location.

Survivor01
Anger over came Uri and he jumped at one of the other agents, tearing flesh with his claws and biting.

"I'm not gunna let you chase me anymore!"

He begins to maul the agent on the ground.

Axel Revenge
A craggy rock face seperated him, from the four agents. But they had guns. He didn't.
"Let's play!" Banzai yelled, and let off a mechanical laugh. Two of the men were facing the opposite direction. They were watching a few people on a beach
"Hey! You guys on the beach! Get out of here!" He yelled. He didn't want anyone else to get hurt, he was the one they were after.
I think...

Banzai reared back, and then ran full speed to jump the entire crevice. He landed and backhanded one of the agents in the chest, and then kneed him in the face when he keeled over. The other agent fired two shots at Banzai, but missed... Almost intentionally. Banzai took the mans gun into his jaws and crushed it easily, and then kneed him in the stomach. The other to agents had taken off running toward the other humans on the beach.
"Hey! Look out!" He yelled at Aslyn and Donovan. He took off running at them, but the agents were to far ahead.

Originally posted by Jack of Light
Mark only got one word out before lunging at the agents. "Run!" he yelled to the two, also noticing a third person behind him. Propelling himself forward using his colossal forearms, he jumped onto one of the agents that was hiding behind some briars. Grasping the tranquilizer agent's knees, he tightening his grip shattering the man's legs. A scream of agony escaped the agent's lips before he was thrown into a nearby tree.

Mark didn't want to attack the other agents right away, but instead dashed behind the rocks for a more strategic location.

(We'll just say you guys were surrounded. stick out tongue)
(EDITED)

Wild-Cherry
Aslyn smiled as Donovan stroked the horses nose. She trusted in his smile, but something was making her uncomfortable. Something downwind.

" Well these three are always here for me when i need it.."

She had kind of avoided the question, but never minded that at the moment. Aslyn was a bit startled when the large bird landed on Donovan, and she took a few steps back. The horses neighed and galloped to the opposite end of the paddock, except for the stallion who whinnied sharply. After a few moments Aslyn smiled and eyed the beautiful bird. she was stratled when, suddenly, the other person popped out, yelling for them to run .In her first reaction, she turned to run but then stopped when she face an agent. The stallion reared and struck at the man, and as the agent turned she bolted a few meters away.

Survivor01
He continued to attack the agent until he was dead and then he tackled another and took a tranquilizer to the neck. He tore it out after about half of its contents were emptied and he continuies to attack the agent.

"Die!"

He claws at the screaming agent.

Jack of Light
Mark listened to the torture taking place on the other side. He was glad it wasn't in his sight; these agents had been the scourge of his life, but most of the time he hated the sight of brutality and death. Slowly stalking around the rock, he watched the others. They're... just like me.

_Rare_Fox_
((where can i come in))

Survivor01
((Just find a way to pop in like you just walked up on it all or something.))

Survivor01
He rises off the slain agent and looks around. Blood drips from his mouth and claws.

"Anyone else?"

He spits blood out of his mouth and looks aorund the area.

_Rare_Fox_
((KK thanks))

Camille leaveing her car at home she ran to catch up with energy.Her feet hit the ground buting force to go faster her runing incressed .Her eyes looking fo Energy wonded till she found a girl thathad all black on,Energy.

"energy lets go the beach ,"

She said looking at energy from be hind.Energy turning half way around and gave her a mad glance.

"Why?"

Energy asked anoyed.

"Because its one day less your out of school and away from people."

Camille smirked

"What ever lets go"

Energy being moody agen walked with er sister to the beach half mile away from there house.They need to get exersize any way.Energy sluging be hind Camille loved the beach a light wind brushed past camille for energy air to live in this world.

"Come on you slow poke"

Camille called by hind.

Energy no showing much care held her book bag on her back and pulled her hoo hoody up her darkish hair hanging down .She was thinking about her parents agen.The sand made it kind of hard for energy to walk she spoted people close by makeing a secen of something.Her ears poped up to be nose at what was happening.

Survivor01
His eyes go straight to Cammile and the anger in his eyes seems to die down. He calls out to Cammile.

"It's not safe here!"

He continues to looks for other agents.

Darth Extecute
Donovan almost threw the falcon at his hand up in the air, as he turned to watch the incoming agent. He took a few step back, started running forward and accelerating quickly. Quickly followed by a jump, longer and faster than a normal jump would be. The man picked up a gun, and thanks to the sharp sight Donovan had, he could see when the man pulled the trigger. Donovan landed on the ground, rolling around exactly when the trigger was pulled. The shot missed, and from a stead grip against a rock, Donovan launched himself at the agent. Before the agent realised what happened, Donovan had approached, stolen the gun, passed and landed behind the agent. A quick bump in the back of the agent's head, knocked him unconcious. He emptied the clip in the gun, throwing it away.

"Not very many of them. I should be able to handle this"
He said, jumping up into the tree and disappearing by the leafs. Another agent crossed the road, then the grass where the fallen agent was. He stopped to observe and check if the agent was still alive, when with an unbelievable speed of almost eighty miles an hour, Donovan passed the man, knocking him unconcious too while in high speed. The agent fell down on top of the other agent that Donovan had knocked out.

A screech was heard, as the falcon attacked the agent that threatened Aslyn. It circled around his head, attacking with it's beak and claws. The man swung his arms blindly, trying to protect himself from the savage bird that constantly made attacks toward his face.
"Good falcon" He whispered, as the agent dropped his weaponary and began to flee from the aggressive falcon.
He then started scouting the area. He turned his head to watch the man that previously watched them, as well as searching the one yelling for him to get out of there.

Donovan clapped his hands as he stepped over the two knocked down agents, walking in the direction of Aslyn again. Average agents were no match for Donovan on such open fields. The more open they were, the bigger was the chance for Donovan to get out of there unharmed.

"I hope she's alright" He said to himself, remembering that Aslyn was attacked too, and started running instead of walking in her direction. The other people that interacted were a later issue. The important thing right now, was his new friend.

_Rare_Fox_
((why does every one spells my name wrong?))

Camille looked at the guy yelling to her

"Why isn't it safe?"

Camille asked to him not going closer but just now looking at him .

Energy got happy by the guys words to Camille she wanted to stay now a chance for her to get stronger.She listened more and more to this conversion.

Jack of Light
Mark listened for a second. The blood-filled screams had dissipated along with the roars of anger. His relaxation was also dissipated, however, when he saw a more subtle, final agent about to stab a stray tranquilizer needle into Donovan's neck. Seconds later, the agent slid to the ground with his head nearly torn off by Mark's rugged hands.

Survivor01
He was about to respond to Camille when an agent cam up behind him. He twisted the hang a dug his claws into the agent with no avail this agent seemed to be wearing armor. He slammed his head into the face of the agent and knocked him down. He then grabs the agents arm and dangles him over the edge of the cliff.

"How does it feel when you know that you are going to die?"

He said to the agent.

_Rare_Fox_
Camille seen what was happening she slowly backed away knowing what he ment.Wishing to help but ca,mille couldnt realy fight runing up to energy and jerked on her wrist Energy didn't move.

"Comeyou girl"

Camille sayed worryed to try to get her sister to sater.

"Let go Camille and you go i want to be around this"

She freed her wrist but her hoody fell of her head her ears exsposed.She looked Camille and walked backwords.
Camille gave a mad look and was gone Energy stay and watched carryfuly what happening.

Survivor01
He let the agent fall and laughed as he did listening to him scream as he fell. Suddenly his blood rage was gone. He looked at the dead agents and how he was covered in blood, a tear ran donw his cheek.

"Did I kill these men...?" How could I...?"

He laughed and licked the blood off his fingers.

"I liked feeling the power.."

A large grin comes across his face.

_Rare_Fox_
Energy looked at the guy laughing.
"Funny hmm?
She had said to her self her hands crammed in her jean pockets lovering a round alittle seeing what where in them.

Survivor01
He walked down from the cliff and onto the beach and up to Energy. He looks her over. A smirk goes over his face.

"You're a cute one."

He said to energy. He looks at Camille.

"Same to you too."

He says to Camille.

_Rare_Fox_
Ebnergy turned her head tothe side and looked backed and spoted camille

"You neaver leave me aloun do you camille"
She said anger got up in her vosie.
Energy turned to the guy near her.
"So whats with the killings?"
She said pushing her haid out of her ear her cat ears purrked up toi listen and her dark eyes looked into his for her anser.

Survivor01
He was about to answer energy when the tranquillizer that had been in his neck combined with fatigue he had in battle, he collapsed on the ground. He falls asleep due to the tranquilizer.

_Rare_Fox_
Energy looked at the body down near her feet. Pushing her hair out of her face she picked him up and put him on her back .Camille watched energy but lost sight of energy carrying the boy away.Energy placeing the boy on the warm sand she tryed to get the thing out of his neck.She walked to a beach shacked and got some stuff.Walking backshe cleaned and fixed his wondes placeing a ace on his arm sheraped it around his rite a couple times it seem it might be sprianed.She started tpo place the stuff away.

Survivor01
He opens his eyes.

"It looks like I couldn't handle the power.."

He chuckles to himself.

"At least i get to wake up to you, beautiful."

_Rare_Fox_
Energy looked at him her dark stauir she went on to placeing the stuff away.She was silent for a while, looking backto him.

"Well maybe you should work up to athat kind of power not just use it all at once with out training"

Engergy sat the stuff a side siting next to him on the sand she placed her hood up.

Survivor01
His ears taht resembled those of a husky twitched and his eyes (husky) darted back and forth. He tried to get up but he was too worn out.

"Guess you're right I'll have to take it easy from now on.."

He looks at her for a second.

"Are the agents still here or are any of the others here?"

_Rare_Fox_
"No there all dead.."

Energy said shiting her head a little so her eye could look past her hair and see him.Pushing her hair out of her eyes she puled the hood down.Her black hair shined she hated the bright sun so much,sun was ok but it was to bright for her own good.

"Need help?'

Energy said looing at him trying to get up.

Survivor01
"Yeah I'll need some help for a while at least."

He pushes up slightly and falls back down.

"I used a lot of energy in that fight not to mention the emotional stress of all of this..."

_Rare_Fox_
Energy got up and took his hands and pulled him to his feet her cat ears seems to flitch.She letgo of his hands and made sure he could stand on his own feet.

"Anyway my name is Energy...u"

Her left eyes closed from the sun her blackhair seem to cover thaat eye so she could see.

Survivor01
He stares at her for a second. And then he answered her.

"My name is Uri.."

_Rare_Fox_
Energy smirked at Uri for a momment
"Coolie"

She said as she looked around asif her sister was here,nope she wasnt she said in her mind.Energy felt a little breeze on her back.

Survivor01
He coughs and looks around.

"I could have sworn there were others like us in the area."

_Rare_Fox_
Energy looked back at him
"There where...one was my sister Camille and i seen others ."
Steping back giveinghim some room.She looked around she couldn't feel any one near the 2.Her eyes narrowed as she looked to see father she spoted others far of.

Survivor01
He chuckles to himself as he limps over to the spot where he dropped the agent off the cliff. He goes the agent who is still slightly alive but dying of bloodloss. He pushes the man until his head is in teh water.

"There to finish the job..."

_Rare_Fox_
Energy watched him kill him she walked over and pushed him away even thouw the body was dead.

"Don't do that"

She said thinking of her parents dead.She looked st him and she left the body half out the water next to it.

Survivor01
He picks a gun up off the ground while Energy is not looking. He leans up against the wall and sighs.

"Why us? What did we do to have this curse on us.. I mean I can't even control my own anger.."

He looks out into the sun while keeping on edge.

Kaldorei
Alice walked along the street with a smile on her face. She looked up in the sky, around herself and on the ground. Everything seemed so interesting, as she stopped. Something big was happening on the field. It seemed like either fighting, or playing in her eyes. She could see how one of the people on the field tore the head of an agent loose from the body. She scratched herself on the head with her way too long shirt arms falling down over her face. She blew a gentle breeze on the shirtarm, making it fall to the side. She leaned her head to the side, watching the people play. She hit her hands together, bouncing a little bit. "I want to play too" She thought to herself, clapping her hands and jumping up and down.

She lowererd her body, placing both hands on the ground and sat on the ground like a rabbit. She took a deep breath, before pushing away with her legs. She made a gigantic leap, across the field. Leaping 130 yards further down the field, she made a perfectly precisioned landing on Mark's back with her chest, wrapping her arms and legs around him gently. Her landing was in such a perfect shape that it was barely noticeable. Like a feather. She wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his chest to not fall down. "Can I play too?" She asked happily, seeming to hug the man, placing her head against his shoulder.

She had been on the road for a long long time, and she did not even remember why. After thinking some, she realised what she had just done. She did not mind it, though. She hugged the man, thinking about the situation. Normaly, she would not even dare approach a complete stranger, but there was something about these people that Alice liked. They felt like abnormal people, just like herself.

Wild-Cherry
Aslyn retaliated with a sharp kick to the mans knee. Her eyes where closed, and her hands where clasped in fists against her chin. She heard the soft snapping of his bones, and then backed away as the agent writhed on the ground. For a moment she was nervous, but rather than helping him she stood over him, a oriud air about her, and glared into his eyes. A fire seemed to burn passionatly in her heart as she stepped off. Though she felt a pang guilty, it was in her nature to be strong, and through with what she was doing. When she accomplished that, she was satisfied. Behind her, the stallion reared, striking the air forcefully with his hooves, and whinnied in approval. Now, in the new light, one could tell that the horse had deep, thoughtful brown eyes. The sun was rising quickly in te east, and Aslyn knew more agents where probably on the way. She sighed and looked away.
Why are they doing this? Why can't they just treat me...us..like normal people?
She walked toward the fence and placed her hand on the stallion's nose.
" Merci, Grandeur. "
She thanked, revealing the horses name. Two of those three horses had been imported from France, the stallion and the younger mare. The pregnant mare was bornan raised in florida. All three where throughbreds, who raced in the country's most prestigious events. Aslyn truly admired them all. They really where her friends. All horses where.

She turned then and saw Donovan coming toward her. She managed to smile through her nerveracked disposition. She placed both of her hands up in front of her and closed her eyes for a moment flashing a surreptitious smile as she rubbed the small cut on her neck, where she had been grabbed by the agent. She paused, glancing him over.

" Are you ok? "

She then looked over at the other person. Some girl had just jumped onto him. Aslyn cocked her head and glanced past Donovan for a moment, then brought her sullen gaze back to his face, illuminated by the morning sun. She nodded to the two at the other end of the feild.

" You know them? "

Darth Extecute
Donovan turned around for a moment, observing the two that Aslyn spoke of. He looked them deep into the eyes, trying to remember. After focusing for a moment, he shook his head.
"I'm afraid I have never seen them before" He said, straightening his clothing out after the fight. "I'm fine, thank you for asking. How are you? Are you hurt somewhere?" He asked Aslyn, walking up to her location and placing his hand on her shoulder. His fist gripped it steady, firm and at the same time gentle. It gave the impression that he had a strong fist, just deciding not to use it. Hopefully this would make her realise that he was not either a normal human being.

He lifted his head, noticing the injured agent on the ground. That had settled his suspicions. She was not a normal girl. The two behind him probably were not, either. The girl of the two, however, seemed pretty joyful considering everything that just happened. For some reason, he got the feeling that him and the other three here would not have seen the last of eachother. Something spoke for that this was only the beginning of what could be a future pack of friends.
"I am sorry if my falcon friend startled you. It was not mine, nor his intention" He said, turning silent for a moment "I think" He thought to himself, looking up in the sky where the falcon circled the location. It felt like a guardian angel, but at a smaller size.

_Rare_Fox_
Energy looked at hm for a momment.
"e...not so bad gives me some thing to be differnt then people"
She wished that was fully true but it wasnt.She oways was the out cast and she hated it.She leaned to one side shifting the weight to give the other leg a rest.

Axel Revenge
Banzai had made it to where the others were, only moments after seeing them handle the guards.
"Well then," He spoke, smile gleaming. "I must not be alone anymore."
He chuckled and looked at the fallen guards.
"My, you sure did give them a run for their money..." He then turned and sat down, now going back into his state of calm 'mysteriousness'.

Survivor01
Uri looks across the field at the others that had seemingly found this place. He started to walk towards Banzai.

"I take you are like the rest of us?"

He sits down on a large rock and watches the others.

Jack of Light
Mark felt a girl hug him. Turning, he saw a golden-eyed girl gripping his shoulders. "Uh... Hello there." he said. "So who are you?" The girl, like all the others here, gave Mark a homely feeling.

_Rare_Fox_
Originally posted by Survivor01
Uri looks across the field at the others that had seemingly found this place. He started to walk towards Banzai.

"I take you are like the rest of us?"

He sits down on a large rock and watches the others.

Energy looked at him
"Fool"
She wispered he need to know alot of us arnt as frienndly to others.She watched what was going to happen.

Wild-Cherry
Aslyn flinched as she felt his hand on her shoulder, and then blushed. It always made her nervous when hands larger than her owncame toward her. Those hands could restrain her, pin her down, tranquilize her. She looked at the gorund for a moment, a bit embarrassed, then managed to smile. She clasped her hands together and looked up toward the sun, then back otward the ground. The temperature was chilly, but not cold. She looked back at Donovan as she hear dhim ask if she was hurt. She pushed a peice of hair behind her ear and smiled.

" Im just fine.."

Her voice was soft, but strong, and it carried on in an even smooth tone as she spoke. She was actually a little suprised it didn't waver with her slight nervousness. She looked back at the other two, and laughed softly. The girl looked so happy, as she sat on his back. Aslyn nodded to Donovan then in understanding.

" Oh, its alright. Either way I..I shouldnt have gotten so close to you. He seems very protective."

She gazed upward then at the Falcon circling over Donovan. There bond seemed to be something like her own with horses. She wondered if that what had happened to him. They tested her with the DNA of horses, and he with Falcons. she wondered how many others there were.

Survivor01
Originally posted by _Rare_Fox_
Energy looked at him
"Fool"
She wispered he need to know alot of us arnt as frienndly to others.She watched what was going to happen.

He looks back at Energy.

"What do you mean by fool?"

_Rare_Fox_
Energy walked closer.
"You do know surrtent animals don't like others and hmmm you just walk up to random people that are half animals and have no worrys....thats what i mean by fool."

Energy said looking down at him.

Survivor01
"I'm part wolf.. you can just call it curiosity."

He grinned up at her and then started to walk towards the three others on the far side of the field.

Darth Extecute
((Try make a little bit longer post, guys.. Kuchiki asked that before, too))

Donovan grinned, turning his head up into the sky. "Dont mind him.. He will not harm you.. Unless you harm me, I guess" He said, raising his arm as an approval for the falcon to dive onto it. He turned his head to Aslyn again, remembering how started it made her before. Deciding to reject the falcon, he took his hand down from the air and into his pocket. "You've probably figured I'm not a normal boy" Donovan said, sighing and looking at the ground beneath his feet. He placed his hands behind his back and putting his two hands together.
"It's a good thing you're alright. My name is Donovan Churcil, but you can call me falcon boy like most others" He said, putting forward one of his hands to shake.

Without Donovan's calling, the falcon dived and attached itself on his shoulder. It clenched it's claws to stop completely from the high speed it had been diving trough. Donovan closed his eyes tight, clenching the fist her was about to shake hand with. "Dont... Do that" He whispered to the falcon, before opening his fist again, giving another attempt to shake hand.

Survivor01
Uri was getting closer to where the falcon had just landed on Donovan's shoulder. He looked around for any signs of others like himself and when he failed he ran forward. As he ran he gained speed and soon he was on all fours running about thirty miles per hour. He stopped abruptly infron of the the three and inspected them for a moment before he knew they were safe.

"Are you all that is left of us, or are there more out there?"

He searched in wain for the two he had originally met at the train station. He sighed and drew his attention back to the allies in front of him

Axel Revenge
Such a joyous occasion they make this out to be... Like reuniting with old friends. We're on the run from the government, not picking daisies.
Banzai merely grunted at the one who had addressed , and then studied the others once more. Barely five minutes into this crisis, two of them were already flirting, and others were already arguing.
"Simpletons..." He muttered under his breath, and then took himself to a nearby tree, preceding to carve into it with his pocket knife.
Here is where it began. Where we all met. This is how it started. I know how it will end.
He flipped the pocket knife over and then stabbed it into the center of the words, promising that he would be alive to come back for it. It was his only keepsake from his German mother, his home... He said a Catholic prayer, and then turned around to admire the scenery...
Take it in... You may never have the chance to again...

_Rare_Fox_
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
((Try make a little bit longer post, guys.. Kuchiki asked that before, too))

Donovan grinned, turning his head up into the sky. "Dont mind him.. He will not harm you.. Unless you harm me, I guess" He said, raising his arm as an approval for the falcon to dive onto it. He turned his head to Aslyn again, remembering how started it made her before. Deciding to reject the falcon, he took his hand down from the air and into his pocket. "You've probably figured I'm not a normal boy" Donovan said, sighing and looking at the ground beneath his feet. He placed his hands behind his back and putting his two hands together.
"It's a good thing you're alright. My name is Donovan Churcil, but you can call me falcon boy like most others" He said, putting forward one of his hands to shake.

Without Donovan's calling, the falcon dived and attached itself on his shoulder. It clenched it's claws to stop completely from the high speed it had been diving trough. Donovan closed his eyes tight, clenching the fist her was about to shake hand with. "Dont... Do that" He whispered to the falcon, before opening his fist again, giving another attempt to shake hand.

((Might i ask..who re u holding you hand out to ??))

Jack of Light

_Rare_Fox_
((kk i was confused for a momment.))

Wild-Cherry
Aslyn smiled apologetically, and blushed again. sheb hoped she hadn't offended him in anyway. She knew her status was already low in his eyes already, due to her obvious sense of fear. Her liquid eyes followed his arm surreptitiously as he lifted it, then let it fall. She looked up as the Falcon caught Donovan's eye. She admired its beauty, but also feared whatever wrath it could easily bestow upon her. She listened intently to Donovans voice, and then smiled.

" May I just call you Donovan...?"

She frowned suddenly but quickly curbed it into a thin smile. Her body was tense as she looked up at Donovan. She had somewhat of an attachment to that name, it having been part of her own once. Once again she was startled as the large bird dove and landed on Donovan's shoulder. she narrowly flinched, and pulled her outstretched hand away. Embarrassed, she turned and took a few steps.

" Lets go see who all these people are.. "

She mumbled before stepping off. She made sure to keep a distance between herself and Donovan, as not to upset the Falcon. With that she walked over to Mark and the girl. There where a few others there too. She tried to nab for bits of the conversation, and then turned to mark.

" Thank you for Helping us...My name is Aslyn. "

Survivor01
Uri watches them all and then looks back towards the town. He slowly turns aorund and walks towards the edge of the field. He looks into the air as he walks, think to himself. So many thing had changed for him. He walked to the edge of the field and he sits down on an old bench.

Kuchiki
Kichi walked calmly towards the others. She had never figured there were this many other people just like her. But something inside her clicked. She wasn't alone. She wasn't the only person with animal abilities. She smiled and put her hood on again.

Walking closer to the group, she could hear conversation clearly, even though she was far away. She smirked and stayed a little bit far from them. She laid down on the field, it was something she did quite often. She would just...wait, for someone to notice her there. She wasn't an introduction person, especially in a large group.

trademark

Survivor01
Uri stays on the far side of the field distancing himself from the rest of the group. He turns his back to them and watches the streets off in the distance. He leans up against a large rock and stares into the sky.

"We still have no idea what we are...."

He sighs and watches the people in the city at a distance. He pulls the gun he picked off the ground and lays it on the rock his is leaning against.

"What I wouldn't give to be normal like the rest of them.."

_Rare_Fox_
Energy with her big wolf ears where up listening for any thing.She flitched a little from the wind picked up .Why did they half to take her from her family and turn her into a freak?Energy shoved her hands un her tight pants pockets.Her pushy tail swayed as her mind seem to be thinking.Are there others? Energy couldn't think her ear picked up on some thing.She turned and spoted people in the next feild.Geting on all fours her back got up a little and she walked she watched the people talk,where they like her?.
Camille moved along a old road thinking about her past life wondering how did they catched with out her being abul to fight back.Her ear flicked a little as she walked the wind tickled them.The sun beated downn more on her skin as she walked on the side of the road.

Jack of Light
Aslyn smiled apologetically, and blushed again. sheb hoped she hadn't offended him in anyway. She knew her status was already low in his eyes already, due to her obvious sense of fear. Her liquid eyes followed his arm surreptitiously as he lifted it, then let it fall. She looked up as the Falcon caught Donovan's eye. She admired its beauty, but also feared whatever wrath it could easily bestow upon her. She listened intently to Donovans voice, and then smiled.

" May I just call you Donovan...?"

She frowned suddenly but quickly curbed it into a thin smile. Her body was tense as she looked up at Donovan. She had somewhat of an attachment to that name, it having been part of her own once. Once again she was startled as the large bird dove and landed on Donovan's shoulder. she narrowly flinched, and pulled her outstretched hand away. Embarrassed, she turned and took a few steps.

" Lets go see who all these people are.. "

She mumbled before stepping off. She made sure to keep a distance between herself and Donovan, as not to upset the Falcon. With that she walked over to Mark and the girl. There where a few others there too. She tried to nab for bits of the conversation, and then turned to mark.

" Thank you for Helping us...My name is Aslyn. "

Mark nodded. "Think nothing of it... Those men have haunted me all my life, I had no idea they did the same to others. I never liked fighting, but these people made it so that I can't escape killing them." He paused. "I forget my manners, though. I'm Mark."

Survivor01
Two agents stare Uri in the face. One of them moves at him but when he jumps a littl ehe stops and says to him.

"Uri.. yes we know who you are. We can help you, we can change you back to a normal person."

Uri did not want to believe what they said but losing a chance to be normal again would be insane. He replied to them in a confused voice.

"But what about the other out there? Don't they get a chance to change back?"

The other agent smirks and replies.

"We'll get them later after we change you back.."

Uri was confused but did not make and loud noises and he just watches the two agents. He consideres the offer in his mind.

The agent says in a calm voice.

"Come on Uri yhey only want to use you and when they are done they will throw you away."

Uri says witha cracked voice.

"They wouldn't... would they?

Kaldorei
"My name is Alice Humain. I am a rabbit" She said, smiling and continueing to hug Mark. "I saw you all playing, hoping I could be with you all and play too" She said, patting Mark gently on the head. They seemed like a nice pack of people. Probably the kind of people that Alice could stay with for a while. Anything to get away from all those rude people chasing her.

Axel Revenge
Banzai returned from the tree, still thinking about his keepsake he left stuck in it.
"What are we going to do now?" He asked, at no one inparticular, hoping to get an answer.
Do we keep running? Or do we stand up and fight, try to find a cure, and get our lives back?

Kuchiki
Edit.

Survivor01
He breathes deep and jumps for the pistol. He grabs it and fies off one shot before he is hit by one of te agents. Lying against the rock he shoots the second agents and sits there. Blood is seeping ot of his leg and he crawls over the the bodies looking for amunition. He chuckles to himself and blurts out.

"At least I killed you first... now to do something with my leg."

He tears aparts of his shirt and does as good of a job as he can turning it into a bandage.

He looks at Kichi and just smiles.

"What am I doing... I'm dying. He gives a quiet laugh.

Wild-Cherry
Mark nodded. "Think nothing of it... Those men have haunted me all my life, I had no idea they did the same to others. I never liked fighting, but these people made it so that I can't escape killing them." He paused. "I forget my manners, though. I'm Mark." " Yeh, Tell me about it. I know how that feels. "

She smiled sympathetically. She then reached out to shake his hand, gingerly side stepping a small ant hill as she did so, and capriciusly brushed a peice of hair from her face. Mark. The tasted the name in her mouth for a second before smiling and returning the introduction.

" My name is Aslyn. "

She looked back at Donovan then, smiling sheepishly. She nodded at him and then back to Mark.

" We just met here. " She paused looking around. " I guess everyone di... If you dont mind me asking, what are you? What animal have they placed on your name..?

Okami_Oni
Jack was tired... He'd been running for going on nearly an hour now. Those men... If what they said was true... But wasn't that impossible? How could they have experimented on him? And as a BABY no less? The mere thought infuriated him.

****EARLIER, AT HIS HOUSE****

"What? You're kidding." Jack turned to his parents. They looked away, his mother in tears and his father spacing out. Typical. A problem arose and they just sat there, leaving Jack to figure it out on his own. "I'm outta here." He had stood to walk out, but one of the G-Dudes had stopped him. "If you plan on going anywhere, it's with us." Jack looked at him, a smirk growing across his face. "I don't think so, dude."

They'd chased him for quite some time, but Jack had managed to get away. He now looked down out of the comfortable tree he had found. He could see the whole town from here... He wondered again what Nekura was up to. Now that he was on the run, maybe he should stop in and say hello to her...

Survivor01
A third agent approaches where Uri and Kichi are.

"Uri, see they onlt want to let you die once you have outlived your usefullness. You have proved yourself as a killer. I have been watching you all of this time even on the cliff over there. No Uri just pick up that gun and silence her.

He points at Kichi.

Uri looks at Kichi then at the gun. He picks up the gun and looks at both of them.

"I don't know what to do...."

The agent yells out.

"Shoot her!"

Darth Extecute
Donovan walked up next to Aslyn, stoping just in front of Alice and Mark. The falcon on his shoulder climbed up from the shoulder and stood on his head now. "That's enough" He said, swung with his arm after the falcon who was forced to take of into the air. "My name is Donovan. It is a pleasure meeting you, Mark.... And you too, Alice" He said, grinning wickedly at the girl. He observed Mark for a moment, figuring that this man was a strong beast, out of what he've seen from the fight. A rhyno, ape or bear, maybe. He shrugged, being pretty sure he'd find out pretty soon.

Jack of Light
Mark held out his hand and shook Aslyn's hand. When the question "What animal are you?" arose, he pondered it for a minute.

"A powerful one. My arms aren't proportional to the rest of my body, so I can only assume that I'm an ape." he looked at the ground. "I've never liked brute strength though, I prefer to talk things out. I don't know why those.. monsters did this to me." He glanced at the horses. "You seem to have quite a bond with those horses. I'm guessing that isn't a coincidence."

He turned to the girl named Alice. "A rabbit..." Mark wished that he could be as peaceful and joyful as she and her animal were.

Finally, Mark greeted Donovan. "Donovan... hawk?"

_Rare_Fox_
Energy froze when she felt some ones hand on her back.Turning her head to see it was a agent he Had a evil smile on him.Energy pulling away she looked at him madly stand on to feet agen.
"What you want?"

She asked her voice filled with anger rising in it.Her black eyes stared back at him her fangs showed as a deadly threat . The mans hand was on a gun thing,wait it wasn't a gun she thought it was some thing to knock her out.As her eyes looked at it for a while she had started to growl.
"Why don't you leave us alone"
She said to the agent and her hands balled up into the fist ready fora fight.
"You left to soon you don't half to suffer any longer we will put you out of your pain"
The man said he tipped his head forward to look up from his black sun glasses.He smirked and griped the gun with the medicine in it.
"You the one who started this ,i don't need any help...you guys took my life and now people look at me as a freak."
She said she was getting mad she wanted her life back and not to be a outcast.
"I can take it all away "
He said to her trying to win her over to take her back,but Energy didn't want to die,just yet.She growled and she seen her pulled the gun out and point it top her eyes look at him hearing him starting to put pressure on the trigger she ducked and forced him to the ground.The sound of the gun fired and went thou the fields for a while.Energy digging her claws deep into the warm flesh her other side shown a beast.
Blood went every where.
"You guys took my family away!"
She screamed as her fangs reached deep down into his neck.He struggled more and more twisting his next back, the body stopped moving and energy got of him.She liked her paw like a wolf did and sat like a wolf she growled softly .Every thing went silent.

Survivor01
Uri fired everyround in the clip into agent. He stood up and looked at Kichi with an angered look on his face. He walks past her and muters the words.

"I can't trust any of you..."

He starts to walk to the cliff where he was earlier. The bullet in his leg made him limp along as he walked. He throws the gun behind him.

"Might as well shoot me in the back."

He keeps walking forward not looking back.

Kuchiki
A third agent approaches where Uri and Kichi are.

"Uri, see they onlt want to let you die once you have outlived your usefullness. You have proved yourself as a killer. I have been watching you all of this time even on the cliff over there. No Uri just pick up that gun and silence her.

He points at Kichi.

Uri looks at Kichi then at the gun. He picks up the gun and looks at both of them.

"I don't know what to do...."

The agent yells out.

"Shoot her!"

Kichi smirks beneath her hood. She stands between the agents, and Uri. She could die at any second, but she knows she wont.

"I think you do know what to do." she said slyly at Uri. If he does, shoot at her and manages to hit her, she'll still be able to live, hopefully. She looks at the guards, giving them an evil look. She would love nothing more but to get her 'claws' around their necks and kill them like it was nothing.

She just stands there for a while, in the silence, waiting for a shot to pierce the silence.

Survivor01
Originally posted by Kuchiki
Kichi smirks beneath her hood. She stands between the agents, and Uri. She could die at any second, but she knows she wont.

"I think you do know what to do." she said slyly at Uri. If he does, shoot at her and manages to hit her, she'll still be able to live, hopefully. She looks at the guards, giving them an evil look. She would love nothing more but to get her 'claws' around their necks and kill them like it was nothing.

She just stands there for a while, in the silence, waiting for a shot to pierce the silence.

((Just read my post after yours))

Spirit Binder
The waves crashed up against the St. Petersburg Beach in Florida. Kevin was currently in his turtle form. He yawned lazily, watching as other people walked by him. Even a few kids stopped to gaze at him and touch his shell. He somewhat liked the attention, but found it kind've annoying. He assumed he was the only person alive with these powers, and it made him somewhat lonely. "God, this is such a drag..." He muttered to himself. "I wish I knew someone else like me, I feel like a fricken outcast.."

A seagull landed on the ground near him and was hopping towards him. Kevin snapped at it, making it squak and fly away. "Stupid things.."

trademark
((We do not turn into the animals))

Axel Revenge
"Fine, ignore me."
Banzai shrugged and then turned around to walk off. He got back to the tree, but being part Hyena made it hard to climb. But he managed anyway. Using the knife he had stuck in it as a stepping stool, he quickly made it to the top.
"Idiots... This is so stupid, standing around here and talking like this, while we should get moving. No doubt reinforcements will arrive soon.

_Rare_Fox_
( where can i come in?)

Survivor01
( where can i come in?)

((I thought you were already in.))

_Rare_Fox_
((I thought you were already in.))

((I am....what i mean by that is what can i do to intract with someone.))

Jack of Light

Spirit Binder
((We do not turn into the animals))

Survivor01
Originally posted by Axel Revenge
"Fine, ignore me."
Banzai shrugged and then turned around to walk off. He got back to the tree, but being part Hyena made it hard to climb. But he managed anyway. Using the knife he had stuck in it as a stepping stool, he quickly made it to the top.
"Idiots... This is so stupid, standing around here and talking like this, while we should get moving. No doubt reinforcements will arrive soon.

Uri walks up to Banzai and says.

"You're right we should get moving, no doubt they called in already."

He looks back behind him at the others. He then looks back at Kichi but return his attention to Banzai.

"Not to mention I think they will just slow us down.. By the way I'm Uri."

He sighs and leans up against the tree. His leg still bleeds slowly.

Kuchiki
(Did anyone actually read the first post if this thread or the rules in the sign in?)

_Rare_Fox_
(Did anyone actually read the first post if this thread or the rules in the sign in?)

((I did....i asked where can i come in because i don't want to rp all by my self ))

Axel Revenge
Uri walks up to Banzai and says.

"You're right we should get moving, no doubt they called in already."

He looks back behind him at the others. He then looks back at Kichi but return his attention to Banzai.

"Not to mention I think they will just slow us down.. By the way I'm Uri."

He sighs and leans up against the tree. His leg still bleeds slowly.

"I could care less what your name is." Banzai retorted, and then dropped down out of the tree.
"Just go round them up, I'll go look for the best way to get out of here." Meaning, he'd look for a path that wasn't littered with Agents.
"Hmph... Idiots..." Banzai snorted, and then darted off, searching for a path that would lead them to the safest place around. Wherever that may be...

(Sure did big grin)

Kuchiki
((I did....i asked where can i come in because i don't want to rp all by my self ))
(That pretty much goes in the Sign In.)

Deit
Siim walked around some were in Florida he thought. he had lost his sense of direction. he would walk towards a wandering citizen every once in a while to ask where he was, but they would just run away, and scream.

"Wait!" he yelled running towards the most recent person he asked. he felt alone. like there was no one that would understand him.

he finally quit asking people, figuring people thought he was a freak hear too. "Why.....Why must every one fear me." he spoke with a tone of sadness. he felt like he did when he lived with his parents. 'my parents' he thought. "they probably don't even care I'm gone. I hat them." he kicked a rock sending it a little ways.

Survivor01
Uri ignored what Banzai had said and started walking off towards the beach. His limp seemed to disapate over time and he started to walk more normally. He saw and agent and started to walk towards him.

"Hmm... maybe I can work out a deal.. especially now that they are casting me out..."

When the agent saw him he slowly walked towards him with a tazer.

"Stop you freak and don't try anything!"

Uri replies to him.

"You have nothing to worry about, I'm not going to fight you.."

The agent walks up to him and puts the tazer away.

Wild-Cherry
Mark held out his hand and shook Aslyn's hand. When the question "What animal are you?" arose, he pondered it for a minute.

"A powerful one. My arms aren't proportional to the rest of my body, so I can only assume that I'm an ape." he looked at the ground. "I've never liked brute strength though, I prefer to talk things out. I don't know why those.. monsters did this to me." He glanced at the horses. "You seem to have quite a bond with those horses. I'm guessing that isn't a coincidence."

He turned to the girl named Alice. "A rabbit..." Mark wished that he could be as peaceful and joyful as she and her animal were.

Finally, Mark greeted Donovan. "Donovan... hawk?" Aslyn gripped Mark's hand and shook it firmly. She smiled and captured his eyes, scoping his mindset out. he was,indeed, very strong. He had a bold, fair dispositon, and kind eyes.

" Youre right. The horses and I are even more then friends, almost like sisters, and brothers. Theyre a part of me. "

She then turned to Alice, with a kind smile. and shook her head softly. She Shook her hand as well, and introduced herself to the Rabbit girl. She smiled. She really did show the traits...happy, bouncy, fun. Aslyn herself had thought about the qualities she had recieved, but in all truth she would choose no other animal. What better to suit her than the proud, intelligent horse? She was thankful to have some of its wonderful qualities. Aslyn sighed softly. She wished the government would view it like that as well, but she knew something like that would never happen. People with power feared the unknown, change, and ununiformity. She represented all these things. She looked around herself. They all did.

Brave, handsome Donovan, Strong, athletic Mark, Happy go lucky Alice too. And anyone else who had these 'Abnormalities and problems' as officials would call it. Aslyn question why people with disabilities could be socially embraced, and why she couldnt.

She tossed her head, sighing once more. She knew now was not the time for this, and that she shouldnt question it anyway. Thats how it was, it wouldnt change. Forever they would be doing the very typicalities of the instincts injected into her. Fight or Flight.

trademark
"Hey Uri What are you doing"

Survivor01

"Hey Uri What are you doing"

"Joining the winning team..."

The agent pulls out a gun and says.

"Don't take anoth..."

Uri stops him and pushes the gun down.

"No need to shoot him he's not going to do anything"

Uri looked at Alex and yells to him.

"You don't have any reason to be here just go back Kichi!"

He just watches Alex and balls up his fists waiting for Alex to get there. His eyes were trained on Alex.

"Don't do this Alex.. you don't know what you are doing.."

Darth Extecute
Donovan smiled at Mark. "No.. Not hawk.. Close though, trough an untrained eye.. I'm combined with the honorable falcon. The most noble of creatures" He said, grinning. "I am cursed with this, and I'm damn glad that I am" He continued, turning his head and looking around the field. "Unlike what many others seem to think, I'm happy that I recieved this. Sure it has it's flaws, but I cant say the flaws exceed the benefits"
He paused for a moment, again looking around himself. How big are the chances that they all would meet right here, right now. Out of all the places in the world, they were here. Not one or two... They were at least four or five.

He turned his head, giving Aslyn a smile. A gentle and calm smile, different from the kind of smiles he give many other. He wanted to prove to her, one day, that the falcon was a trustful friend, despite their rough behaviour and ruthless greetings.

Jack of Light
"I'm not trying to be rude, but we probably shouldn't talk now. We slaughtered their agents, the government won't take it lightly. The best thing we can do now is to move. Does anyone know where we can be safe?" Mark said, already looking around to find any reinforcements.

trademark
"Joining the winning team..."

The agent pulls out a gun and says.

"Don't take anoth..."

Uri stops him and pushes the gun down.

"No need to shoot him he's not going to do anything"

Uri looked at Alex and yells to him.

"You don't have any reason to be here just go back Kichi!"

"You Betrayed us all and I will not allowed this."

Axel Revenge
"I'm not trying to be rude, but we probably shouldn't talk now. We slaughtered their agents, the government won't take it lightly. The best thing we can do now is to move. Does anyone know where we can be safe?" Mark said, already looking around to find any reinforcements.

"I do."
Banzai answered, returning from his run through the plains.
"There's a forest, about 20 clicks from here, North. It has a small clearing in it next to a brooke. That should be good for now."
Banzai urged them to follow, and then took off running in the direction that he had gone earlier. There was an Agent road block about thrity yards ahead, but they were smart so they should know to avoid it. He looked back to make sure Aslyn, Donovan, and Mark were following him, and then led them to the edge of the trees.
"Just go straight, it's right through there..." Banzai pointed at a tree he had taken a chunk out of to mark the path.

Survivor01
He was knocked back by the pucnh and Uri reared back and threw a punch at Alex as hard as he could. He just stared at Alex. He finnaly said to Alex.

"You can't fight me Alex.."

He looks at the agent one the ground then back at Alex. He Cracks his knuckles and says to Alex. He looks back towards where the others are and then straight ahead of him.

"I'm not going to fight you Alex, leave now!"

Wild-Cherry
Aslyn eyed Donovan carefully. He was so confident. His words struck an undefined chord in her heart. So, she wasn't the only one that was not completely unsatisfied with her condition. This person was well aware that he was no less than anyone else, rather, stronger, and with a greater advantage. She smiled then. He was very proud...A short laugh escaped form her mouth as she turned away. She just hoped he didn't have the mindset that he was the best here. Parhaps his creature did rule the sky, but he was on the ground, and as horses know, one should watch their step while in an unknown terrain.

Flashing another smile at Donovan, she looked at the others.

" We can't stay here. The agents know where we are, and will undoubtedly be comming shortly. "

Wiht that she looked away. She knew she wasn't going home. She had left a note for Jamie, who was, probably just waking up. Sighing again she approached the paddock. The horses, playfully nipping each other , ran toward her, cantering with their heads and tails high. She sadly smiled and patted each one. She paused at the Stallion.

" You take care of these two. Ill come back and see your foal one day. "

She looked toward the pregnant mare and smiled, then resting her head on Granduer's large, pitch coloured nose. She felt his breathing gently blow her hair back and forth. He snorted softly. How smart he was...he really did know. The normally exuberant stallion stood still as a statue as the girl said her goodbyes. As she backed away, he whinnied, reared, and snorted knowingly at the group behind her. Eyeing Donovan he snorted, and stomped. Following this her turned, kicked up his heels and galloped off. The mares whinnied softly to Aslyn before followig their leader.

Aslyn sighed and turned to the three.

" Lets go...We'll get the others too. ..once they stop arguing. "

trademark
"Are you really that dumb they are going to kill and find away to get the rest of us. I for one will not let this happen."

Survivor01
Uri's increased strength allowed to throw Alex off easily. He stands and walk off towards a group of agents. He looks back at Alex and says.

"Not all things are as they seem."

He continues to walk towards the other agents. Uri starts to run and he goes onto all fours to run faster. He arrived at the agents and started to walk with them.

Darth Extecute
"Yes. Start moving would probably be the best thing to do. However, I'm a bit new to this place. Where should we go?" He asked the others, looking around. He scouted the two people fighting, sighing at them. "Seems like we soon will have one less to worry of their safety" He said, watching two of the 'experiments' that were fighting in the distance. He raised his hand up into the air, and within a few seconds, the falcon had dived and grabbed the arm. It clenched itself hard to his arm, and he sighed. It always had to be so rouch when coming down to him. He lowered his arm, having it at chest height. He opened his coat, putting the falcon on the inside. "You'll be warm in there" He whispered, before closing his coat.

Donovan watched how Aslyn said goodbye to her horses, and noticed her distant look. She seemed to have a lot on her mind, but he decided to leave that for now. They were not close enough friends for him to start asking question about anyones personal life.

"You really like those horses, dont you?" He asked her when she returned.

trademark
Uri's increased strength allowed to throw Alex off easily. He stands and walk off towards a group of agents. He looks back at Alex and says.

"Not all things are as they seem."

He continues to walk towards the other agents. Uri starts to run and he goes onto all fours to run faster. He arrived at the agents and started to walk with them.

If I ever See you again you will pay!"

Survivor01
Uri can be seen walking back covered in blood. A big grin is on his face and he walks towards the others. He has a look of acomplishment on his face and he is carrying an object in his hand. He yells to the group up ahead.

"I got something you might wanna see!"

He continues to walk towards them but decides to run to them instead.

Kuchiki
Kichi walks up to the other group.
"So, where to we head?" she asks. She looks at their surroundings. There are no agents, well, agents that are alive at least. She knew it wouldn't stay like that for long.

Kichi looked at all the others. She wondered how long agents have been chasing them, and what animal abilities they had.

"oh, by the way, I'm Kichi." she said smiling.

Wild-Cherry
Aslyn turned abruptly to donovan. She folowed his gaze first to the two fighting. She rolled her eyes grimly and shook her head. How where they going to survive escaping the government when they couldn't even survive being together? Only for a few hours, no less. She could understand if they had been together for a few days, maybe a small argument, but for a few hours, and and all out battle?
Maybe we should leave those two behind..
She thought, looking away. She watched as Donovan calledhis Falcon, and placed the bird inside his coat. How kind of him. She sighed and gazed up at the noon sky. The sun was in full position now. She looekd around and wondered where they all where going to go. She heard Donovan's voice then, and turned toward him.

" Oh, well, yes. I guess you could say that. "

She smiled slightly.

" I generally love all horses, but those three I had a special bond with. When I came here I had no where to go. My friend Jamie...she shows horses, and Id always admired them. That stallion was 2 when we first met, he was pretty wild. I was younger, but he just let me climb on his back anyway.Then i realised he was so panicky because all the english was strange to a french horse, everything here was different. The mare, the young roan came here form france too, and the other ..I just love her to peices. And shes due for her first foal, too. "

Aslyn got a dreamy look in her eyes then blushed, brushing some hair out of her face. She smiled proudly when she looked back at the empty paddock. She loved those horses, and she knew she had a little of what they had.

" Well, Im sure its the same with you and your friend there. "

She said, nodding to the intelligent looking bird who had popped his hea dout of Donovan's coat, and was curiously glancing around.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>