Your Inner Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Fighter
Hellosmile
I am The Fighter, a new member here on the seemingly friendly community known as KMC. You are welcome to post in my introduction threadsmile
I saw this forum based on comic books and saw it was based on fighting between fictional inviduals. Do any of you practice any form of fighting in your real life?smile
Because, if that is not the case, most of your debating should be wrong, as i could imagine you debates with logic, not fictional mattersmile
If you debates with logic, you should not focus too much on power, but how much the fictional inviduals are in harmony with them self, and how strong their connections are to their inner forcessmile

grey fox
JUDGE

"V"
Welcome back Svend.

The Fighter
Originally posted by grey fox
JUDGE

What should i judge, brother?smile

The Fighter
Originally posted by \"V\"
Welcome back Svend.

Thank yousmile If you feel like calling me Svend, i can be Svend to you, brothersmile

Jyppe
I'll play along for now.. Stop the over usage of the smileys though. They're a dead give away.

I do kickboxing & Taido ATM.

Symmetric Chaos
If you weren't so unbelievably stupid this would be far more interesting.

LordFear
Kempo here and weight lifting

Scoobless
JUDGE

yes

The Fighter
Originally posted by Jyppe
I\'ll play along for now.. Stop the over usage of the smileys though. They\'re a dead give away.

I start to think there is something negative or unusual on your minds? You mentions things that confuses me, but you are all different inviduals, so that could just be mesmile If it is only me, forgive me, brothersmile

Kickboxing is healthy and a good way to strenghten your willsmile Your limitation to specific punches and kicks needs inner peace from your mind to keep you limited, and the longer you limits yourself, the farther will your reach of potential go. I do not have knowledge on Taido, but i am happy you does kickboxing, brothersmile

grey fox
Originally posted by LordFear

Nothing here , save for the natural instinct to spread my opponents nose across his face, oh and add in a pinch of evil mindedness and the a willingness to fight dirty.

Symmetric Chaos
I just project my InnerForce outward in a hellish conflagration that consumes all who stand before me.

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I just project my InnerForce outward in a hellish conflagration that consumes all who stand before me.

Ahh...so, I assume your boss is now a pile of ashes ?

Symmetric Chaos
Ya know I've been waiting for a time where this would be funny and not just annoying.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/SantaOfDoom-1.jpg

The Fighter

If you weightlifts to look good, it is out of my reach to say my opinionsmile If you does it for fighting, through, i guess you does it to deal greater damage while delivering attacks to your opponent, and i am against that methodsmile I think you should be able to win a fight without doing great damage, as everyone innerly do not want to get hitten. See yourself in your opponent. Show respect, and respect comes back to you. Your opponent is a friend that helps you to advance your mind. Do not punish him with damage. Instead, reward him with an clean and enjoyable fight, and help him advance, toosmile That is my opinion, brothersmile
Kempo, through, is a great fighting artsmile

Symmetric Chaos
Ahh...so, I assume your boss is now a pile of ashes ?

He apparently has a really good healing factor or some kind of invulnerability.

The Fighter
Nothing here , save for the natural instinct to spread my opponents nose across his face, oh and add in a pinch of evil mindedness and the a willingness to fight dirty.

See my post above, and understand what you are doing is wrongsmile

inamilist
Originally posted by The Fighter
Your limitation to specific punches and kicks needs inner peace from your mind to keep you limited, and the longer you limits yourself, the farther will your reach of potential go.

I couldn't have put it better myeslf roll eyes (sarcastic)

10?

MightyEInherjar
JUDGE
Originally posted by "V"
Welcome back Svend.
I'll play along for now.. Stop the over usage of the smileys though. They're a dead give away.

Yeah, me too I guess.

I've done Muay Thai for 7 years, and have been part of the HACA/ARMA for 4. I cross train when I can, and compete semi-regularly at a smaller MMA venue in KC.

The Fighter
If i was not in complete peace with myself, i would be irritated by your meaningless spaming, but it just reminds me you are even reading my words of wisdom, and that eases my soulsmile

Symmetric Chaos
If i was nto in complete peace with myself, i would be irritated by your meaningless spaming, but it just reminds me you are even reading my words of wisdom, and that eases my soulsmile

roll eyes (sarcastic)

MightyEInherjar
roll eyes (sarcastic)
co-signed

inamilist
If i was nto in complete peace with myself, i would be irritated by your meaningless spaming, but it just reminds me you are even reading my words of wisdom, and that eases my soulsmile

thank you for the wisdom

you are one very altruistic individual

even if you are the ****ing judge

The Fighter
Originally posted by inamilist
I couldn\'t have put it better myeslf roll eyes (sarcastic)

10?

Glad we agree, brothersmile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
co-signed

Did ya like my Santa picture?

I need to get Red to make a whole line of them to spam Judge with.

grey fox
He apparently has a really good healing factor or some kind of invulnerability.

Of course.

See my post above, and understand what you are doing is wrongsmile

Nah , see I LIKE having my genitals in an unmashed state.

Symmetric Chaos
Of course.

glare Delusions are a fine source of information about reality.

Jyppe
Yeah, me too I guess.

I've done Muay Thai for 7 years, and have been part of the HACA/ARMA for 4. I cross train when I can, and compete semi-regularly at a smaller MMA venue in KC.

Thaiboxing? Great. I used to do it, but nowdays it doesn't fit my schedule, so I switched to KB. I didn't find them all that different. Though nearly all T-boxers claim that the art itself is very different big grin

Many finnish T-boxers have fared well in the tournaments.

I've also done TKD, which IMO is bit overrated around the world. Good Dojos are hard to find, even around here Finland

MightyEInherjar
Did ya like my Santa picture?

I need to get Red to make a whole line of them to spam Judge with.

Haha, yeah. The bottom text is kinda blurry though.

Badabing
Hellosmile
I am The Fighter, a new member here on the seemingly friendly community known as KMC. You are welcome to post in my introduction threadsmile
I saw this forum based on comic books and saw it was based on fighting between fictional inviduals. Do any of you practice any form of fighting in your real life?smile
Because, if that is not the case, most of your debating should be wrong, as i could imagine you debates with logic, not fictional mattersmile
If you debates with logic, you should not focus too much on power, but how much the fictional inviduals are in harmony with them self, and how strong their connections are to their inner forcessmile dur

The Fighter
Many of you speaks in a mist of things i do not understand... I would be happy if we stayed on-topic, so i could be a part of the conversionsmile Even through we humans have evolved by being strong inviduals, only our shared strenght has helped us evolve to what we are today, and we can only proceed forward by being as onesmile As brotherssmile

LordFear
If you weightlifts to look good, it is out of my reach to say my opinionsmile If you does it for fighting, through, i guess you does it to deal greater damage while delivering attacks to your opponent, and i am against that methodsmile I think you should be able to win a fight without doing great damage, as everyone innerly do not want to get hitten. See yourself in your opponent. Show respect, and respect comes back to you. Your opponent is a friend that helps you to advance your mind. Do not punish him with damage. Instead, reward him with an clean and enjoyable fight, and help him advance, toosmile That is my opinion, brothersmile
Kempo, through, is a great fighting artsmile

I use the strength training to enhance my power and force of attack. To create greater damage to my opponent while utilizing a style of martial arts which is deadly. Engaged in battle, I can break a man

inamilist
Many of you speaks in a mist of things i do not understand... I would be happy if we stayed on-topic, so i could be a part of the conversionsmile Even through we humans have evolved by being strong inviduals, only our shared strenght has helped us evolve to what we are today, and we can only proceed forward by being as onesmile As brotherssmile

doctor

MightyEInherjar
Thaiboxing? Great. I used to do it, but nowdays it doesn't fit my schedule, so I switched to KB. I didn't find them all that different. Though nearly all T-boxers claim that the art itself is very different big grin

Many finnish T-boxers have fared well in the tournaments.

I've also done TKD, which IMO is bit overrated around the world. Good Dojos are hard to find, even around here Finland

Amen about TKD. Lots of guys will sign up to fight with only TKD experience, usually get embarrassed in the first round.

I've also done a good deal of greco-roman wrestling, american boxing, and glima. Started the wrestling when I was in middle school, just kinda stuck.

Symmetric Chaos
Hey Judge I just found the perfect picture for you smile

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d107/alexz_babygurl/failure.jpg

The Fighter
I use the strength training to enhance my power and force of attack. To create greater damage to my opponent while utilizing a style of martial arts which is deadly. Engaged in battle, I can break a man

To being able to do so in a fight, hand-to-hand, is a gift or a reached potential. If you can deal big damages to your opponents bodys, only do the neccesary amount of damage to show you are superior, so both you and your opponent can exit the fight without serious damages, but while still having improved yourselfssmile

MightyEInherjar
Cats!

Symmetric Chaos
To being able to do so in a fight, hand-to-hand, is a gift or a reached potential. If you can deal big damages to your opponents bodys, only do the neccesary amount of damage to show you are superior, so both you and your opponent can exit the fight without serious damages, but while still having improved yourselfssmile

What if he's trying to kill you?

The Fighter
Hey Judge I just found the perfect picture for you smile

I have for now stayed positive. Please, we humans, whatever we like it or not, are all brothers, and i do not want to break our potential friendship so quicklysmile Why not forget the spamming and stay positive? Then, even our world and all of its evil, will become a true paradisesmile
I forgive you, brothersmile

grey fox

Then dont stop , break the man in any way possible.

Jyppe

I see you're still on your way to the real life. How many bums, crack addicts, burglars, gang members and angry fanboys will back down when you've shown your "superiority"? (That's a rhetoric question btw)

Ouch, I wish reality was like that.

Symmetric Chaos
I have for now stayed positive. Please, we humans, whatever we like it or not, are all brothers, and i do not want to break our potential friendship so quicklysmile Why not forget the spamming and stay positive? Then, even our world and all of its evil, will become a true paradisesmile

smile You're a retard smile

I smile am smile not smile spamming smile

You just have to transend it.

MightyEInherjar

Umm, how'd you know he was talking to you?

OOPS!

http://www.forumspile.com/Owned/Owned-Karate.jpg

The Fighter
What if he\\\'s trying to kill you?

Then you shall not see it as a fight of honor or a way to improve yourself. Then you shall avoid killing your potential murderer, but fight with the neccesary means to put him down and continue in your long searching of wisdom known as lifesmile If a person have tried to murder you and you kept your honor and only knocked him out, it puts you above him and he will not be worthy to your emetionssmile Even revengesmile Stay cool, stay alive, but do not killsmile And remember, even your murderer is your brothersmile

Symmetric Chaos
I see you're still on your way to the real life. How many bums, crack addicts, burglars, gang members and angry fanboys will back down when you've shown your "superiority"? (That's a rhetoric question btw)

Ouch, I wish reality was like that.

It depends on how you show your superiority.

If you prove you are superior by defeating them in a fight it might just inspire them.

However if you prove that you are superior by causing a man's head to explode they might back down.

Jyppe
smile You're a retard smile

I smile am smile not smile spamming smile

You just have to transend it.

Someone who smiles that MUCH has to be taking something, other than the daily carrots. big grin

"'s all good..."

grey fox
Fear is the greatest controller in all of existence, Respect and even admiration can only go so far.

Thus causing 2 heads to explode gets you the win.

The Fighter
It depends on how you show your superiority.

If you prove you are superior by defeating them in a fight it might just inspire them.

However if you prove that you are superior by causing a man\'s head to explode they might back down.

You are partly right, partly wrong, brothersmile

Symmetric Chaos
I gots another one

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/miss_shaanti/Icons/failure.png

LordFear

Personally, I kill him and his entire family, but that's just me talking

Devil Lance
smile I'm the Judge smile

You are ?
eek!

Symmetric Chaos
You are partly right, partly wrong, brothersmile

Not really smile

All of my statement were correct smile From a certain stand point the actions I suggested could be considered less than ideal but I was still right smile

The Fighter
Fear is the greatest controller in all of existence, Respect and even admiration can only go so far.

Thus causing 2 heads to explode gets you the win.

Fear can let you manipulate others. So what? Fear will never reach the status of RESPECT, brothersmile Where people of free mind will do each other favors, and keep the world a nice place for EVERYBODYsmile

grey fox
Personally, I kill him and his entire family, but that's just me talking

good-man thumb up

Symmetric Chaos
I was looking at this and I was just like . . . wow

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/Higgy1337/AnimeOwnage.jpg

grey fox
Fear can let you manipulate others. So what? Fear will never reach the status of RESPECT, brothersmile Where people of free mind will do each other favors, and keep the world a nice place for EVERYBODYsmile

When people fear your actions they shall do as you wish no matter what happens , when people respect you it can diminish if you do the wrong thing or prove inept.

Thus Fear >>> Respect.

MightyEInherjar
Judge, you're a f*cking idiot. Before you 'wuz goin to war cuz they kills my gangleader!11!' and now you're trying to be a cheap nock-off of Guy.

Symmetric Chaos
Fear >>> Respect.

Love >> Fear (read 1984)

LordFear
When people fear your actions they shall do as you wish no matter what happens , when people respect you it can diminish if you do the wrong thing or prove inept.

Thus Fear >>> Respect.

Makevellian thinking never fails my friend.
Give the masses just enough to survive, nothing more

The Fighter
good-man thumb up

Brother, LordFear have not yet reached his potential peace... Please, do not lower yourself to his level. And LordFear, i know you can improve, everybody can, it just takes the will to do so, and everybody have will, it is just not everybody that pulls themself together to and activates itsmile

Symmetric Chaos
Judge, you're a f*cking idiot. Before you 'wuz goin to war cuz they kills my gangleader!11!' and now you're trying to be a cheap nock-off of Guy.

So he's done a parody of a black guy, a retard, a schitzo . . . maybe he's just a terrific character actor.

The Fighter
Not really smile

All of my statement were correct smile From a certain stand point the actions I suggested could be considered less than ideal but I was still right smile

Every opinion is rightsmile
It is about from which eyes they are seensmile
I see them from good eyes, and judges them wrongsmile
You do it form your side, and that is okay, brothersmile

grey fox
Love >> Fear (read 1984)

Bah , even love has it's limits.

"Lead me into everlasting Darkness!"

MightyEInherjar
http://www.forumspile.com/Thread-Rocks.jpg

grey fox

Whoa...a walking (or should that be rolling ?) heart attack .

Symmetric Chaos
Why are the Japanese going to win in the end?

Because they have 12 year old that can do this.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/1145942853_yPictures6.jpg

The Fighter

Glad you likes my wise words, brothersmile

grey fox
Why are the Japanese going to win in the end?

Because they have 12 year old that can do this.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/1145942853_yPictures6.jpg
Gunslinger Girl ? I think.....

LordFear
Brother, LordFear have not yet reached his potential peace... Please, do not lower yourself to his level. And LordFear, i know you can improve, everybody can, it just takes the will to do so, and everybody have will, it is just not everybody that pulls themself together to and activates itsmile

Brother, I will kick anybodies ass that whomesoever confronts me. We come from a long line of asskicking gentlemen, believe that Brother of mine!!!

Symmetric Chaos
Gunslinger Girl ? I think.....

yes

grey fox
yes

Shazam !

The Fighter
Brother, I will kick anybodies ass that whomesoever confronts me. We come from a long line of asskicking gentlemen, believe that Brother of mine!!!

If that is the destiny you have chosen, brother, you are doomed to forever walk in darkness. Behind your bad side is a good side, and that good side will cry for what your bad side does. That will plague you permanently, and the sad part is that you, without knowing it, forever will be imperfect. Brother, pull yourself together and live the life as it should be lived!sad

MightyEInherjar
edit

Symmetric Chaos
Shazam !

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e21/lithium_green/CaptainMarvel.jpg <--This Guy

Here's one: "By The Power Of GreySkull"

Symmetric Chaos
If that is the destiny you have chosen, brother, you are doomed to forever walk in darkness.

Actually a path of violence can be filled with light (the constant explosions and discharge of weapons tends to do that)

MightyEInherjar
Glad you likes my wise words, brothersmile

Hells yah!11!

http://www.forumspile.com/You-Are-Cool-Pope.jpg

The Fighter
Actually a path of violence can be filled with light (the constant explosions and discharge of weapons tends to do that)

Brother, it saddens me you says so. That is just virsualitysad

Jyppe
If I had a borther, I'd kick the shit out of him, just because I could laughing

No wonder I don't have many friends... messed no expression

grey fox
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e21/lithium_green/CaptainMarvel.jpg <--This Guy

Here's one: "By The Power Of GreySkull"

That too

The Fighter
If I had a borther, I\\\'d kick the shit out of him, just because I could laughing

No wonder I don\\\'t have many friends... messed no expression

Brother, that does not matter, if just those friends satisfies yousmile Think about it... Somebody cares about you, and that makes you important to someonesmile Hopes these wotds eased your soul, brothersmile

Soleran
Hellosmile
If you debates with logic, you should not focus too much on power, but how much the fictional inviduals are in harmony with them self, and how strong their connections are to their inner forcessmile

I do and I would probably beat 95% of the folks stupid.

Jyppe
Brother, that does not matter, if jsut those friends satisfies yousmile Think about it... Somebody cares about you, and that makes you important to someonesmile Hopes these wotds eased your soul, brothersmile

Your friends "satisfy" you? Ewwww. Though I can't say, I didn't see that one coming. rolling on floor laughing

The Fighter
Your friends \"satisfy\" you? Ewwww. Though I can\'t say, I didn\'t see that one coming. rolling on floor laughing

Your mind is weak, brother. Perversivity is for those too weak to accept true lovesmile Change, brother, and see the lightsmile

The Fighter
Originally posted by Soleran
I do and I would probably beat 95% of the folks stupid.

Your life, your decisions, brother, no matter how wrong they aresmile Your fellowbrothers can just beg for you to change and enjoy the same peace as they dosmile

Jyppe
Guess why I had quotation marks around the word Satisfy - Proxys don't like quotation marks AFAIK & you just proved me right by quoting me big grin

grey fox

Bah , the path of light is over-rated. The darkness has better one liners and costumes. Even a f*g like Riku got a better costume.
http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/kh/artwork/025.jpg

LordFear
Your anguish sustains me!!!

bean_machine
Your mind is weak, brother. Perversivity is for those too weak to accept true lovesmile Change, brother, and see the lightsmile

WTF? These threads get weaker by the minute. Make topics that are comic related and keep your philosophical shit out of these forum or at the philosophy forum.

Who needs true love anyway. Hatred is not too shabby. wink

MightyEInherjar
I'm totally 100% sure The Fighter is Hulk Hogan, brotha!

The Fighter
Guess why I had quotation marks around the word Satisfy - Proxys don\'t like quotation marks AFAIK & you just proved me right by quoting me big grin

Why didnt you just asked, brother?smile It is no secret that i uses proxy?smile

grey fox
I'm totally 100% sure The Fighter is Hulk Hogan, brotha!

Hell no , the Hulkster wouldn't stoop this low.

Originally posted by bean_machine
WTF? These threads get weaker by the minute. Make topics that are comic related and keep your philosophical shit out of these forum or at the philosophy forum.

Who needs true love anyway. Hatred is not too shabby. wink

Hatred is NEVER shabby.

bean_machine
Hatred is NEVER shabby.

lol

The Fighter
I\'m totally 100% sure The Fighter is Hulk Hogan, brotha!

That man is no fightersmile

MightyEInherjar
Guess why I had quotation marks around the word Satisfy - Proxys don't like quotation marks AFAIK & you just proved me right by quoting me big grin

http://www.forumspile.com/Owned/Owned-Nuns.jpg

Jyppe
Actually. When I focus really hard. When I reach into my very being.. If I try really hard.. I can burb. No lyin'. no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Bah , the path of light is over-rated. The darkness has better one liners and costumes. Even a f*g like Riku got a better costume.

laughing

But you don't get this on the PathOfDarkness:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j77/bowlbyx/bomb.jpg

The Fighter
Actually. When I focus really hard. When I reach into my very being.. If I try really hard.. I can burb. No lyin\'. no expression

I appreciate a good joke, brother, but do not mix psysical events with mental strenghtsmile

Symmetric Chaos
Actually. When I focus really hard. When I reach into my very being.. If I try really hard.. I can burb. No lyin'. no expression

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/WormbabyDib/BlackHolenoJutsu.gif

(actually this is way stranger if you know what's really happening)

grey fox
laughing

Yeah you do , the censors just make it black and white.

Everybody wins !

Evil_Ash
laughing

Damn.

If a nuclear explosion couldn't take down this thread, then I don't know what. stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Yeah you do , the censors just make it black and white.

Everybody wins !

Stupid POD and its focus on racial and wavelength equality.

grey fox
Stupid POD and its focus on racial and wavelength equality.

Yup

Now i'm a going to bed.

Night all.

Symmetric Chaos
Night.

The Fighter
Yup

Now i\'m a going to bed.

Night all.

Night, brothersmile

The Fighter
But remember this... Whatever we like it or not, everybody are brothers and sisters, and if people do bad things to you, dont do bad things back, as you will not help the community to proceed towards a modern paradise that waysmile

Symmetric Chaos
But remember this... Whatever we like it or not, everybody are brothers and sisters, and if people do bad things to you, dont do bad things back, as you will not help the community to proceed towards a modern paradise that waysmile

thumb up

Too bad people suck.

LordFear
thumb up

Too bad people suck.

co-sign

not to mention fickled

The Fighter
thumb up

Too bad people suck.

People dont suck, brothersmile They are just afraid to show their good sides, as some other people are, too, and thus would not accept themsmile

The Fighter
It is a mean circlesmile

Devil Lance
It is a mean circlesmile

it is eek!

The Fighter
Originally posted by Devil Lance
it is eek!

Glad we agree, brothersmile

xmeat
who the heck is this guy

Brutacus
Originally posted by xmeat
who the heck is this guy

Some junkie that smoked to much grass.
He's in a strange trip right now, hope he will ever get out of it for his sake.

Badabing
who the heck is this guy I don't know. His grammar seems to be a lot better than the Judge's grammar.

The Fighter
who the heck is this guy

The Fighter, a friendly and wise guy that helps your friends on the right tracksmile

MightyEInherjar

http://www.forumspile.com/Understand-Horse.jpg

The Fighter
http://www.forumspile.com/Understand-Horse.jpg

That you must not do what is best for only you, as that will affect the world around you, and make your bad actions hit you. Do what satisfies everyone. That is how the world should be, brothersmile

MightyEInherjar
Double post.

MightyEInherjar
How about you "greatly satisfy" everyone and stop making these threads? It's "for the good of everyone" that you should pick up your keyboard, right now, and throw it down the closest set of stairs you can find. Make it tumble like a paraplegic on a moonwalk.

Brutacus
That you must not do what is best for only you, as that will affect the world around you, and make your bad actions hit you. Do what satisfies everyone. That is how the world should be, brothersmile

Lol don't know in what type of world you live in, but everything and everyone at this point is thinking about himself, iff they see someone die in the streets they will just walk past the guy.

xmeat
Originally posted by Brutacus
Lol don't know in what type of world you live in, but everything and everyone at this point is thinking about himself, iff they see someone die in the streets they will just walk past the guy. even i find that evil

The Fighter
How about you \"greatly satisfy\" everyone and stop making these threads? It\'s \"for the good of everyone\" that you should pick up your keyboard, right now, and throw it down the closest set of stairs you can find. Make it tumble like a paraplegic on a moonwalk.

I will stop making this kind of threads, brothersmile Good you just said itsmile
Never be afraid to ask me ANYTHING, i will always answer and do it if it will help you, but not harm me or be something i dislikessmile

Brutacus
even i find that evil

It's not really evil, I guess most didn't know what to do or didn't even know what was going on, iff you know what happens to the guy and you know CPR.
Than you will jump in and than other will come to help you.

Symmetric Chaos
Does anyone else find it odd that he preaches about love and peace but calls himself the fighter?

Evil_Ash
Does anyone else find it odd that he preaches about love and peace but calls himself the fighter?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/akh.jpg

Kutulu
The Fighter, a friendly and wise guy that helps your friends on the right tracksmile

Otherwise known as the smiley brigade since he has an irrestistable urge to use smileys when he creates a new SOCK.
pile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.