That 70s show reference to spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vladimir
ok people...i am a huge fan of that 70s show and i cant help but notice that topher grace makes a lot of references to spiderman and spiders in over even one to VENOM!. i fould that kinda funny cuz he ended up playin the craziest villain of all time... in one of the episodes where hyde, eric, and kelso are breaking into the police station cuz kelso dint finish his test, we see eric foreman(topher grace/brock/venom) dressed in all black like a robber... he says that he loves his new gloves and his clothes.. then he makes a reference of how he would love his black close to shoot webs.. i just found that funny cuz he ends up playing a black suited villain that shoots webs in spiderman 3.. i noticed more but did you notice any?

spencerspider
lol all i remember is he is absessed with star wars but ya that one was funny

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Vladimir
ok people...i am a huge fan of that 70s show and i cant help but notice that topher grace makes a lot of references to spiderman and spiders in over even one to VENOM!. i fould that kinda funny cuz he ended up playin the craziest villain of all time... in one of the episodes where hyde, eric, and kelso are breaking into the police station cuz kelso dint finish his test, we see eric foreman(topher grace/brock/venom) dressed in all black like a robber... he says that he loves his new gloves and his clothes.. then he makes a reference of how he would love his black close to shoot webs.. i just found that funny cuz he ends up playing a black suited villain that shoots webs in spiderman 3.. i noticed more but did you notice any?

He has a spider-man pillow and covers on his bed. wink

Tank_6603
Originally posted by spencerspider
lol all i remember is he is absessed with star wars but ya that one was funny Haha I loved at the end of one episode where Red was quizzing eric on tools and has his toolbox out and eric was getting them all right. Eric had his millenium facon/star wars collectibles case out and was quizzing red on who the characters were and Red kept getting them rong. Hilarious scene.

Vladimir
ya ya.. where he shows darth vader and red says.. THE GUY WITH THE BREATHING PROBLEM.. or the one where he shows harrison ford and red says... THE GUY WHO DRIVES THE SPACE SHIP AND SITS NEXT TO THE HAIRY GUY!. lol love that show

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/3/0/customsig_52430_d3.gif

doctorstrongbad
ya ya.. where he shows darth vader and red says.. THE GUY WITH THE BREATHING PROBLEM.. or the one where he shows harrison ford and red says... THE GUY WHO DRIVES THE SPACE SHIP AND SITS NEXT TO THE HAIRY GUY!. lol love that show

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/3/0/customsig_52430_d3.gif

Isn't that the episode where his dad calls him a failure? Then later on, he calls his dad the same thing?

Vladimir
yep thats the one

doctorstrongbad
yep thats the one

Am I the only one to find a spider-man reference?

sapphiremouse
that episode was on last week i think. eric loved being dressed in all black. cause he said he would break into the acedemy for the 2nd time just so he can wear all black. ya, and he made the motion with his right hand saying be kool if could shoot webs.

sapphiremouse
oooo was it about a test, cause i knew 1 of the times they broke in was trying to find any clues if kelso was the stooge.

Vladimir
ya ya,, i just found that funny cuz he is venom after all.. a guy in a black suit that shoots webs...i wonder if he intentionally said about shooting webs and refered to venom, not spiderman.

doctorstrongbad
ya ya,, i just found that funny cuz he is venom after all.. a guy in a black suit that shoots webs...i wonder if he intentionally said about shooting webs and refered to venom, not spiderman.

That would be awesome. I'm not sure if he knew back then that he would be playing Venom?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.