Van Helsing (Hugh Jackman)vs Blade (Wesley Snipes)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
The place is Transylvania of course. Each combatant possess their normal weapons, although there are scattered weapons hidden throughout the landscape.

Who wins?

snoopdogg
Blade.

MightyEInherjar
I'd say Blade would take this more often than not, but if Van Helsing gets to pull his whole werewolf plot device like he did in the movie, I'd take him for the majority.

LordFear
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Blade.

Can you just tell me why?
What would be the winning factor, Snoop?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by LordFear
Can you just tell me why?
What would be the winning factor, Snoop? Blade would win 8/10.

He seems to be better skilled with weapons and H2H skill and not to mention his superhuman attributes give him even more advantages.

LordFear
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Blade would win 8/10.

He seems to be better skilled with weapons and H2H skill and not to mention his superhuman attributes give him even more advantages.

gotcha. AlTHOUGH Van Helsing took out Mr Hyde in that church tower, pretty impressive though and one of the harpies

guy222
The place is Transylvania of course. Each combatant possess their normal weapons, although there are scattered weapons hidden throughout the landscape.

Who wins?

Hugh>Wesley. Hugh pays his taxes. Sorry, Wes big grin

LordFear
Originally posted by guy222
Hugh>Wesley. Hugh pays his taxes. Sorry, Wes big grin

wow that was a cheap shot there my friend/lol

guy222
wow that was a cheap shot there my friend/lol

It's Saturday. Good evening. I like Wesley. His best for me is "White Men Can't Jump" and "New Jack City". I am teasing when I say Wesley should pay them. He made tons of $. I guess he forgot to pay them

LordFear
It's Saturday. Good evening. I like Wesley. His best for me is "White Men Can't Jump" and "New Jack City". I am teasing when I say Wesley should pay them. He made tons of $. I guess he forgot to pay them

"Forgot huh" is that what we are calling tax evasion and fraud now?
lol
How are you my friend?

guy222
"Forgot huh" is that what we are calling tax evasion and fraud now?
lol
How are you my friend?

Doin good. Had some errands earlier. I am on for eternity tonite. What's new, my friend

LordFear
Doin good. Had some errands earlier. I am on for eternity tonite. What's new, my friend

at work presently, wish I could go home, dismissal is not until 11pm I am afraid.
So where do u hail from my good friend?

guy222
at work presently, wish I could go home, dismissal is not until 11pm I am afraid.
So where do u hail from my good friend?

Sunny Cali. Beautiful now. Good weather coming. Take ur time, it be 11 soon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.