can i give a hickey anywhere?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gothicgurl9305
i sorta forgot

Barker
Nah, only on the neck. You need to be at least level 42 to do it anywhere else.

gothicgurl9305
lmao thats pretty funny

Barker
It's true, so shut up.

Puzzle
Originally posted by gothicgurl9305
i sorta forgot

dur
durfist
durpuzzle

Rogue Jedi
i give hickeys whereever she lets me.

Morning_Glory
i sorta forgot why couldnt you give one anywhere

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i give hickeys whereever she lets me.
Same. 'Cept mah boyfriend ain't a she. happy

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kharhmah
Same. 'Cept mah boyfriend ain't a she. happy
sometimes she looks like a road map with all the hickeys i put on her. nothing visible, though. wink

Barker

Road maps are mostly lines, not dots.

Rogue Jedi
you know what i mean.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
sometimes she looks like a road map with all the hickeys i put on her. nothing visible, though. wink
Haha, a few weeks back mah bf said he looked like he had the plague after I'd finished with him. x]
I tend to go for the chest, the high visibility area of the neck, && . . . . other places . . . . shifty

Röland
Haha, a few weeks back mah bf said he looked like he had the plague after I'd finished with him. x]
I tend to go for the chest, the high visibility area of the neck, && . . . . other places . . . . shifty

If you do it to his balls, that would hurt, unless he is into that.

Kharhmah

Röland
Oh, did I say balls? *cough*

You hinted. sly

Kharhmah

Puzzle
Balls, No.
It's around the same general area though . . . .

Bunghole?

Röland
Balls, No.
It's around the same general area though . . . .

I get the picture. stick out tongue

Kharhmah

gothicgurl9305
well thanx u guys and have fun talking i think my gf will let me give her one big grin

Soleran
no thanks no marks, ick!

Unless she wants me to then, yes.

Me, no.

Kharhmah
well thanx u guys and have fun talking i think my gf will let me give her one big grin
=O
I Heart your avatar. ^^
<33

Puzzle
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Indeed. ^^

That's right there with the balls...

SpoonsMcGee
(*Originally posted by Kharhmah
I tend to go for the chest, the high visibility area of the neck, && . . . . other places . . . . *)

This much be true She is like a viscious Animal when she is near mah neck oh the horros i relive every day

Kharhmah
=O I thought I saw you Darlin' <33 <33

Originally posted by Puzzle
That's right there with the balls...
Technically yes . . . . . . but no.

Puzzle
Originally posted by SpoonsMcGee
(*Originally posted by Kharhmah
I tend to go for the chest, the high visibility area of the neck, && . . . . other places . . . . *)

This much be true She is like a viscious Animal when she is near mah neck oh the horros i relive every day

You fail at the quote. lol

=O I thought I saw you Darlin' <33 <33

Technically yes . . . . . . but no.

The gooch?

Kharhmah
You fail at the quote. lol
Leave him alone Ken disgust

Puzzle
Leave him alone Ken disgust

Not until he's less of a n00b.

silver_tears

You're a dude? huh

Puzzle
Originally posted by silver_tears
You're a dude? huh

silver_tears
Oh my bad. embarrasment

Kharhmah
Not until he's less of a n00b.
Well how about you start being less of an arse towards people you don't know? erm

silver_tears
Well how about you start being less of an arse towards people you don't know? erm

That's unpossible. haermm

SpoonsMcGee
Puzzle , Hmm that says alot doesn't it are yew really that confused with your Gender ??

Puzzle

If I were to be an "arse" I would have been mean to him, instead I just said he fails at quoting. There is a distinct difference between "You fail at quoting. lol" & "OMFG You fail at the quoting you ****ing n00b, why don't you go learn how to actually use the forum before you post next time asswipe!"

See what I'm getting at? I was just being Puzzle to him, not being Mean Puzzle.

SpoonsMcGee
Am new to this i only made an account so i could randomly talk to mah gf on here but hey lifes a ***** life gets yew down take the high root or the low one way or another you always end up getting screwed by one person cya

Puzzle
Puzzle , Hmm that says alot doesn't it are yew really that confused with your Gender ??

OK, if you want me to be an ass I will. Go ahead and make personal comments about shit you know absolutely nothing about. If you want people to respect you on this forum maybe you should learn how to spell and then learn your place.

Kharhmah
If I were to be an "arse" I would have been mean to him, instead I just said he fails at quoting. There is a distinct difference between "You fail at quoting. lol" & "OMFG You fail at the quoting you ****ing n00b, why don't you go learn how to actually use the forum before you post next time asswipe!"

See what I'm getting at? I was just being Puzzle to him, not being Mean Puzzle.
You were making fun of the fact that he's new to the forum && isn't 100% sure on how it works yet. That in my book, is being an arse.

Puzzle
You were making fun of the fact that he's new to the forum && isn't 100% sure on how it works yet. That in my book, is being an arse.

That's life, not being an ass. If he can't take a simple razzing then he shouldn't be here because there are people 10x worse than me without even trying to be mean. wink

Vinny Valentine
laughing

I see much failing's towards a certain member here. And It DOESN'T rhyme with Tinny, or Buzzle.

Honestly....laughing out loud

SpoonsMcGee
Sorry dude not mah fault i can't spell propprely i shall try not to an ffend you happy

Vinny Valentine
Sorry dude not mah fault i can't spell propprely i shall try not to an ffend you happy

Thats where you're wrong. You see, there is a spellcheck feature. And if you're using Firefox, it ALSO spellchecks for you.

mwahaha

Foiled.

SpoonsMcGee
WTF Does that got to do with meh being able to spell

Kharhmah
Vinny nobody asked for your opinion . . . .
That's life, not being an ass. If he can't take a simple razzing then he shouldn't be here because there are people 10x worse than me without even trying to be mean. wink
I never said he couldn't handle it, I'm just very protective && I don't appreciate people ragging him as soon as he bloody joins. erm

Puzzle

*begin sarcasm*

Oh? I hadn't noticed you can't spell. ermm

*end sarcasm*

Vinny Valentine

Spellcheck

no expression

Puzzle

It means if you use spellcheck it will fix it for you and not make you look like a person who is failing the second grade.

I never said he couldn't handle it, I'm just very protective && I don't appreciate people ragging him as soon as he bloody joins. erm

He's a big boy (I think) let him make his own opinion clear.

SpoonsMcGee
*begin sarcasm*

Oh? I hadn't noticed you can't spell. ermm

*end sarcasm*

Is this where yew spend yoor days as you have no RL friends puzzle

Vinny Valentine

I asked for my opinion, so I shared myself with my own opinion.

Thus, causing your statement to be false, and a lie.

Are you a Liar?

Puzzle
Is this where yew you spend yoor your days, as you have no RL real life friends puzzle Puzzle?

This is where I spend my days since I have a leg injury right now and can't do shit.

Otherwise this is where I spend some of my free time when I'm bored.

SpoonsMcGee
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

Are you a Liar?

Hmm one simple Question are you and puzzle both A** Holes , One Simple Answer *Yes*

Vinny Valentine
Hmm one simple Question are you and puzzle both A** Holes , One Simple Answer *Yes*

Actually I'm a Dick, Get it Right.

SpoonsMcGee
Actually I'm a Dick, Get it Right.
Well that makes you andPuzzle a great couple A Dick And An Arse

Eclipso
I am also a dick, are there any pussies around? cool

Puzzle

I'm a Jerk, not an assh*le. smile

Vinny Valentine
This person doesn't learn fast.

Puzzle
Well that makes you andPuzzle a great couple A Dick And An Arse

You're new, so you didn't know...Vinny's my b!tch. ermmpuzzle

SpoonsMcGee
Originally posted by Eclipso

Ask Kharhmah wink

Puzzle

I would say, but that would get me a warning. happy

Röland

This was all started by Puzzle posting "You fail at quotes. lol" He wasn't being serious and wasn't making fun of you. Yet you and Kharmah made a big deal about it.

The shit that happens in the OTF. RAWR! lol

Vinny Valentine
You're new, so you didn't know...Vinny's my b!tch. ermmpuzzle

faint I'm actually your son.

Kharhmah

Are you a Liar?
No My Dear, I'm not.
I am, however, lacking in patience && energy. Therefore I'm going to go make food && calm down . . . .

Vinny Valentine
No My Dear, I'm not.
I am, however, lacking in patience && energy. Therefore I'm going to go make food && calm down . . . .

Yeah, make me a sandwich.

Puzzle

SpoonsMcGee

Puzzle
faint I'm actually your son.

Son...b!tch...same thing.

Vinny Valentine
Ok Where the F**k Did you come into all this

He's Roland.

Son...b!tch...same thing.

srug

Eclipso

He pressed the "quote" button. It's real easy. cool

SpoonsMcGee
No My Dear, I'm not.

Bless ya darling cheer up , Yew know full well what am like after 4- 5 days of non sleep , & Also with me being pissed off with College

Puzzle
No My Dear, I'm not.

You seem to stutter when you say "&".

Röland

Settle down it's the internet.

I came into it because I felt like it and this whole little t!t-fit may, and probably will, blow up into something stupid. So I was hoping that you would see there is nothing to get pissed off about.

But I guess you will be pissed anyway since someone said "OMG U FAILZ AT TEH QUOTES!"

Kharhmah
Yeah, make me a sandwich.
How about no.

Eclipso

SpoonsMcGee
That is nae Stutter tis how we prnounce our wordage

Vinny Valentine
Bless ya darling cheer up , Yew know full well what am like after 4- 5 days of non sleep , & Also with me being pissed off with College

You'll die if you stay up for 11 happy

Vinny Valentine
How about no.

How about yes?

*Claps Hands*

Chop Chop

Puzzle
That is nae Stutter tis how we prnounce our wordage

So you're telling me you say:

"Therefore I'm going to go make food andand calm down..."

SpoonsMcGee
You'll die if you stay up for 11 happy

I doubt i could , id end up sleeping in the Cold empty bath again , && I do not want 't remember that new years night sad

Vinny Valentine
I doubt i could , id end up sleeping in the Cold empty bath again , && I do not want 't remember that new years night sad

There is so many insults forming in my head, I can't even pick one to put here. They're all too perfect.

SpoonsMcGee
So you're telling me you say:

"Therefore I'm going to go make food andand calm down..."

Tis the way she and i set out wordageness && Tis the way we shall continue to do so as i have no idea how i started to speak like it *Blames Kharhmah* . . .

SpoonsMcGee
There is so many insults forming in my head, I can't even pick one to put here. They're all too perfect.

Go for it , Any i meen

Puzzle
Tis the way she and i set out wordageness && Tis the way we shall continue to do so as i have no idea how i started to speak like it *Blames Kharhmah* . . .

Well it's retarded and it's improper English, just like the word "wordageness".

Save yourself the .05 seconds it takes you to click Shift+7 two times in a row and go do something productive, like dye your hair black and get piercings in your lip. blankpuzzle

SpoonsMcGee
Well it's retarded and it's improper English, just like the word "wordageness".

Save yourself the .05 seconds it takes you to click Shift+7 two times in a row and go do something productive, like dye your hair black and get piercings in your lip. blankpuzzle

Which in doing so would take alot wait a hell of alot longer then 0.5 seconds of clicking a button twice & With the speed i type it don't really matter

Eclipso
Which in doing so would take alot wait a hell of alot longer then 0.5 seconds of clicking a button twice & With the speed i type it don't really matter

Which part of the South are you from?

Puzzle

Point of my post being that it's pointless. 1234

You only type fast because you don't give a shit about grammar or spelling. Evidenced by every single post you've made thus far.

SpoonsMcGee
Which part of the South are you from?

I live in Hull *Chav central* Why ?

Eclipso
Hull? There's more then one, please be more spacific.

SpoonsMcGee
Point of my post being that it's pointless. 1234

You only type fast because you don't give a shit about grammar or spelling. Evidenced by every single post you've made thus far.

Nope just the fact that i cannot spell right is the fact and reason in why i spell the way i do and more to the fact the way i spell is the way i have viewed how people talk around here when typing on't computers through MSn *As MSN Has corrupted my mind with such words as Lol and LMAO*

SpoonsMcGee
Hull? There's more then one, please be more spacific.

More then one Hull well i never knew that , Ermm Humberside near that area if that helps atall , right now my mind is not functioning at it's best.

Lana
Nope just the fact that i cannot spell right is the fact and reason in why i spell the way i do and more to the fact the way i spell is the way i have viewed how people talk around here when typing on't computers through MSn *As MSN Has corrupted my mind with such words as Lol and LMAO*

Okay, so what's your excuse for being less understandable than a drunken monkey with a typewriter?

And if your spelling is that poor and you can't spell correctly at all, whatever school you went to failed horribly.

Most people who use MSN still type properly, by the way. And most people are able to type quickly without spelling everything incorrectly.

SpoonsMcGee
Originally posted by Lana
Okay, so what's your excuse for being less understandable than a drunken monkey with a typewriter?

And if your spelling is that poor and you can't spell correctly at all, whatever school you went to failed horribly.

Tis correct , thats why i never went they did not offer me support and help through the times i needed it most so i learned the best way i could by using short hand writing as you would find in common Msn conversations.

Eclipso
More then one Hull well i never knew that , Ermm Humberside near that area if that helps atall , right now my mind is not functioning at it's best.

Dude I've downed a micky of vodka and I can still type. Just take it slow.

Puzzle

Hold on for a second Sling Blade...the reason you misspell the way you do is because you just do? Wow, you're in college and yet so full of ignorant bullshit that you can't be ****ed to pick up a book and learn how real people type or at least click a Spellcheck button?

I've been using MSN for close to 7 years now, and before that I used AIM, do you see me constantly saying "lolz!!1"? It's based around the morons you hang out with and how they type. One sheep in the flock is an idiot...chances are his buddies are too.

SpoonsMcGee
Dude I've downed a micky of vodka and I can still type. Just take it slow.

Take what slow the way i type or the speed at which i type , the reason i type in short hand is because i was never really taught propper grammer before and i thus went on to resorting to the next thing i could Short hand writing which in my case is abbreviated text meaning the same thing using less words.

Puzzle
Take what slow the way i type or the speed at which i type , the reason i type in short hand is because i was never really taught propper grammer before and i thus went on to resorting to the next thing i could Short hand writing which in my case is abbreviated text meaning the same thing using less words.

AKA Idiot speak. 313

Röland
21VNkQj6GOA

Eclipso
Maybe what your lacking is Vodka.

Lana

Okay...seriously...you never learned it properly, so then you bastardize the English language even worse to try and make up for your failings?

SpoonsMcGee
Hold on for a second Sling Blade...the reason you misspell the way you do is because you just do? Wow, you're in college and yet so full of ignorant bullshit that you can't be ****ed to pick up a book and learn how real people type or at least click a Spellcheck button?

I've been using MSN for close to 7 years now, and before that I used AIM, do you see me constantly saying "lolz!!1"? It's based around the morons you hang out with and how they type. One sheep in the flock is an idiot...chances are his buddies are too.

& state at what point i have used lolz , Not once have i used that i have tried my hardest to speak with the best grammer i have and btw i am not at college as i left because i did not want to be paying an extra 30 quid out of my pocket a week for reading and spelling classes to improve my some what grammer problems i have one day i will be able to speak and read and even write like most normal people.

Vinny Valentine
Roland laughing out loud

Lana
Maybe what your lacking is Vodka.

Give me some UV Blue and I'm good happy

Only alcohol I've had that didn't taste horrible.

SpoonsMcGee
Okay...seriously...you never learned it properly, so then you bastardize the English language even worse to try and make up for your failings?

Nope i try and point out what it is am saying with out even having to say it correctly.

Röland
Roland laughing out loud

I tried to capture everyone's attention with it. 313

Eclipso
Yeah people find it odd that I'm cool with the taste of straight Vodka.

Röland

I can drink Vodka but I always bring a 2 liter of Sprite to chase it with.

SpoonsMcGee
Yeah people find it odd that I'm cool with the taste of straight Vodka.

SAme with my girlfriend she finds it strange i can drink Vodka straight and still love the taste of it with out it being mixed with any other drink.

Puzzle
& state at what point i have used lolz , Not once have i used that i have tried my hardest to speak with the best grammer i have and btw i am not at college as i left because i did not want to be paying an extra 30 quid out of my pocket a week for reading and spelling classes to improve my some what grammer problems i have one day i will be able to speak and read and even write like most normal people.

You used this as an example as to why you're retarded:

"*As MSN Has corrupted my mind with such words as Lol and LMAO*"

Case closed on that point.

Now...you dropped out of college because it takes money to learn? Boo-****ing-hoo, how else are you going to learn? Street smarts will get you nowhere. Sorry to say, but your grammar skills will not improve.

Puzzle
Nope i try and point out what it is am saying with out even having to say it correctly.

AKA Ignorance. 313

Lana

Puzzle

Give me anything. w00t

SpoonsMcGee
You used this as an example as to why you're retarded:

"*As MSN Has corrupted my mind with such words as Lol and LMAO*"

Case closed on that point.

Now...you dropped out of college because it takes money to learn? Boo-****ing-hoo, how else are you going to learn? Street smarts will get you nowhere. Sorry to say, but your grammar skills will not improve.

Tell me this then smart guy how the F**k Am i meant to learn with out being able to understand propper grammer you fool when i can't pay for the education i need, what you trying to tell me to do f***inch Rob some one .

Röland
Tell me this then smart guy how the F**k Am i meant to learn with out being able to understand propper grammer you fool when i can't pay for the education i need, what you trying to tell me to do f***inch Rob some one .

It's called apply for loans and federal grants, my family is poor as hell but I still got loans and grants.

SpoonsMcGee

Röland
I don't like the taste of most alcohol. My friends got some really good flavoured vodka on my birthday though, blueberry-flavoured UV Blue which we mixed with lemonade. It was very tasty smile

Well if you ever have to drink straight Vodka, try to get Sprite, even if you hate Sprite it helps with the burn and aftertaste. I hate how Vodka tastes like cough syrup.

Puzzle

Go to a library. oh There's a concept that works. It's more than a place to go and hop on public internet access and laugh at dumb joke websites. Did you know they have all sorts of books there meant to help you improve your skills in reading, writing, grammar, and even world history.

And wow...if you return the books on time...it's free. eek! no expression

Puzzle

Lana

SpoonsMcGee
Go to a library. oh There's a concept that works. It's more than a place to go and hop on public internet access and laugh at dumb joke websites. Did you know they have all sorts of books there meant to help you improve your skills in reading, writing, grammar, and even world history.

And wow...if you return the books on time...it's free. eek! no expression

The other annoying things i *Being bullied* Now that does not help you alot if you can't read or write well as that F***s up your head and makes a big depressional side to ones self as it did to me every day i go out and when i do i look around thinking that wherever i go am going to be judged and i can't handle that, because all my life i have had it all my life people have been beating on me so i shut my feelings up inside and just don't communicate with any one really on a regular basis.

SpoonsMcGee
Cry me a bloody river.

My parents are divorced, I have 4 younger siblings, and my family cannot afford to help me pay for school, yet I am still putting myself through college.

I'm pretty sure they teach you to read and write and use proper grammar long before college. In fact, I know for a fact they do.

I'm pretty sure you could find some sort of job if you tried. Or, as said above, there are such things as grants and loans you can get if you can prove you can't pay for college yourself.

Sorry, but you cannot blame your failings on other people.

When did i say it was this person's fault it was that person's fault i never did.

Puzzle
The other annoying things i *Being bullied* Now that does not help you alot if you can't read or write well as that F***s up your head and makes a big depressional side to ones self as it did to me every day i go out and when i do i look around thinking that wherever i go am going to be judged and i can't handle that, because all my life i have had it all my life people have been beating on me so i shut my feelings up inside and just don't communicate with any one really on a regular basis.

Oh for ****s sake!

It's your fault you are in this predicament, plain and simple. If you had paid attention in class (well before college mind you) and applied yourself instead of taking the easy way out, you would be singing a different tune.

We know you take the easy way out because you yourself said that instead of actually trying to type correctly you fall back on the simple text speak.

Apply yourself now before you end up a homeless guy begging for change.

SpoonsMcGee
Oh for ****s sake!

It's your fault you are in this predicament, plain and simple. If you had paid attention in class (well before college mind you) and applied yourself instead of taking the easy way out, you would be singing a different tune.

We know you take the easy way out because you yourself said that instead of actually trying to type correctly you fall back on the simple text speak.

Apply yourself now before you end up a homeless guy begging for change.

I Already am a homeless guy begging for change.

Lana

Kid, no one cares.

Shit happens. Deal with it.

I was the kid bullied all through middle and high school, because I was very smart, and because I wanted to learn instead of screw around. 7 years of that shit. It sucked, a lot. But you know what? I don't let those idiots control my life. Who are they to me? Nobody.

If you actually expected to get any sympathy, you failed miserably.

When did i say it was this person's fault it was that person's fault i never did.

You keep making up excuses instead of accepting the fact that it just might be your fault.

Puzzle

You're blaming it on your parents not being able to pay your way through school...

It's not their fault, it's yours because you gave up right then and there. There are options for people without the money to pay for it.

Lana

How can you not afford school but can afford a computer and the internet?

Röland

Puzzle

Oh well...the path you chose in life, also known as the easy one, came to a dead end. Why not hop on the other path now? We call this one the Highway of Education and Trying, sometimes we call it US 398, but that's beside the point.

SpoonsMcGee
How can you not afford school but can afford a computer and the internet?

Nope i can't am with my friend

Puzzle
Nope i can't am with my friend

Get off the internet and get back in school, finish that up, get a job, then get your own computer.

SpoonsMcGee
Get off the internet and get back in school, finish that up, get a job, then get your own computer.

They wont let me in school with no Qualifications and i can't get them because i would have to pay for a course which i would not be able to do as am paying to stay at my friends house as he has brothers & Sisters too, & I already tried getting money for college courses but they said well am sure your parents would be able to pay for it as they earn enough wages, but i don't get along with my parents so i can't do F All really.

Röland
They wont let me in school with no Qualifications and i can't get them because i would have to pay for a course which i would not be able to do as am paying to stay at my friends house as he has brothers & Sisters too, & I already tried getting money for college courses but they said well am sure your parents would be able to pay for it as they earn enough wages, but i don't get along with my parents so i can't do F All really.

I find it hard to believe that a State college would not give you money, over half of all families in America don't make nearly enough money to put their kids through college, and State colleges give money out all the time.

Puzzle

Well, nothing left to do now than call you a no good quitter with no motivation. 313

Want to know a secret? I quit high school after only 2 years, still don't have my GED, yet I have a job...(oh and I can spell too). wink It's called trying.

Lana

Then maybe you shouldn't have ****ed around and dropped out to begin with.

It is no one's fault but yours, and yours alone.

SpoonsMcGee

Lana
State? I live in the Uk

Where your education is nearly free.

SpoonsMcGee
Then maybe you shouldn't have ****ed around and dropped out to begin with.

It is no one's fault but yours, and yours alone.

I never dropped out intentially i had problems with my stomach

Röland
State? I live in the Uk

Still you should be able to get money. Is the UK that bad that they don't give out loans for people to get an education?

Puzzle

I thought it was because it cost too much...keep your story straight.

Lana

Still not an excuse; plenty of people fall ill but are still able to continue studies, or if they have to drop out entirely from illness, pick back up their studies later.

SpoonsMcGee
Still not an excuse; plenty of people fall ill but are still able to continue studies, or if they have to drop out entirely from illness, pick back up their studies later.

I think i may have confused you when i was at *School* I got Ill and never got my qualifications because of that then when they said that i was able to resit my GCSE's The text and every thing was alot harder and the work i was doing was far more complex then anything id done before with more complex words that confused me and with me not likeing to communicate properly i never ask things Questions so i ended up getting kicked out of *college* because i could not understand the work and that and my mother threw me out on the streets hence the reason i am living with my friend.

Puzzle
I think i may have confused you when i was at *School* I got Ill and never got my qualifications because of that then when they said that i was able to resit my GCSE's The text and every thing was alot harder and the work i was doing was far more complex then anything id done before with more complex words that confused me and with me not likeing to communicate properly i never ask things Questions so i ended up getting kicked out of *college* because i could not understand the work and that and my mother threw me out on the streets hence the reason i am living with my friend.

First you say dropped out because of money.

Then you say dropped out because of illness.

Now you were kicked out for not being mentally ready for college?

Röland

Don't waste your time Ken, his story changes every other post.

SpoonsMcGee

I got kicked out of the college because i couldn't keep up with the work I never finished school work because i was ill during course work exam time and i dropped out of the college scene because i can not afford to pay for learning programmes to do with college because i am paying as much as i can to stay at my friends house.

Barker
PSA: I just put my clocks forward.

That is all.

SpoonsMcGee
Originally posted by Barker

That is all.

???

Puzzle
Originally posted by Barker

That is all.

Oh, we do that tonight?

My mind lapsed, guess I pulled a SpoonsMcGee. down

SpoonsMcGee
Oh, we do that tonight?

My mind lapsed, guess I pulled a SpoonsMcGee. down

Whats that meant to meen Smart arse

Puzzle
Whats that meant to meen Smart arse

I was stupid. happy

§uffer§noopy
My penis.

Kharhmah
For a while I wondered why I stopped coming here . . . . now I remember.

SpoonsMcGee
For a while I wondered why I stopped coming here . . . . now I remember.

Come on Darling cheer up for me please

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>