Im commiting suicide....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King KAM
After Captain America #25... I no longer have the will to live, and after moping around and crying for 3 days i have decided to end my life.

Martian_mind
Good....good....it's all going according to plan shifty

Scoobless
Yes .... MY plan.

evil face

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King KAM
After Captain America #25... I no longer have the will to live, and after moping around and crying for 3 days i have decided to end my life.

thumb up

H. S. 6
Was it seriously about his autopsy?

marvelprince
Originally posted by Scoobless
Yes .... MY plan.

evil face

You mean the plan I allowed you have evil face

Martian_mind
I planed for Marvelprince to plan to allow you to have a plan that i could pass of as my plan.

Get the plan?

Symmetric Chaos
All the pawns are moving into place evillaugh

Validus
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Was it seriously about his autopsy?
Cap #26 is about his autopsy.

spidey-dude
After Captain America #25... I no longer have the will to live, and after moping around and crying for 3 days i have decided to end my life. step on it. we are waiting for you to take action

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Validus

Oh, good. I don't want to miss that issue.

no expression

Hercules

Wow that issue sounds like a bundle of fun! sad

Symmetric Chaos

confused So do we get to see his disfigured corpse (a la CSI)?

kevdude
YeS, long live Superman! cool

spidey-dude
Originally posted by kevdude
YeS, long live Superman! cool maybe he will die tomorrow

Validus
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
confused So do we get to see his disfigured corpse (a la CSI)?
Yes.

Symmetric Chaos
Yes.

Happy Dance

NiņoAraņa
sad

R.I.P Steve Rogers sad

marvelprince
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I planed for Marvelprince to plan to allow you to have a plan that i could pass of as my plan.

Get the plan?

Too bad your plan to get me to plan to get Scoobles to plan to pass off your plan was just one my many contingency plans.

Hopefully it'll get everyone to finally accept that he's dead. Just bring on the Fallen Son mini already

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by marvelprince
Hopefully it'll get everyone to finally accept that he's dead. Just bring on the Fallen Son mini already

It'll turn out to be a robot clone of one of SteveRoger's avatars from another dimension.

Badabing
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Good....good....it's all going according to plan shifty Originally posted by Scoobless
Yes .... MY plan.

evil face Originally posted by marvelprince
You mean the plan I allowed you have evil face Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
All the pawns are moving into place evillaugh It's good to see my little minions following orders. MY plan has come to fruition. durfist

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Badabing
It's good to see my little minions following orders. MY plan has come to fruition. durfist

oh

how fortunate I foresaw that Bada would manipulate me and poisoned his food

Hercules
oh

how fortunate I foresaw that Bada would manipulate me and poisoned his food

You did? Oh S**t...how unfortunate I'm Bada's official foodtaster

Badabing
oh

how fortunate I foresaw that Bada would manipulate me and poisoned his food yucky sick puke

dur

Symmetric Chaos
Oh God.

I've killed Herc! At least I still have my disturbing collection of hair clippings from forum members so I can clone him.

OMG BADA ISN'T DEAD nuts

*flees to secret lab*

SpunkySmurph
yawn

It doesn't matter who thinks this was their plan, or what the responses to this post will be... everyone knows that I (and, by extension, the rest of the Illuminati) , in some way or another, am (and are) responsible for orchestrating all major events on this forum.

Badabing
Oh God.

I've killed Herc! At least I still have my disturbing collection of hair clippings from forum members so I can clone him.

OMG BADA ISN'T DEAD nuts

*flees to secret lab* Herc's immortal. I'm guessing he'll need a lot of TP though.

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
yawn

It doesn't matter who thinks this was their plan, or what the responses to this post will be... everyone knows that I (and, by extension, the rest of the Illuminati) , in some way or another, am (and are) responsible for orchestrating all major events on this forum. dur

kevdude
Originally posted by spidey-dude
maybe he will die tomorrow

stick out tongue , Nah but I do hope Marvel brings back Captain America. With everything America has gone through in the past 6 years we really need our hero's. Rip Captain America

Symmetric Chaos
Herc's immortal. I'm guessing he'll need a lot of TP though.

blink

dur

At least the poison has reduced him to a state where he spends long periods without a functional brain.

Badabing
blink

At least the poison has reduced him to a state where he spends long periods without a functional brain. This is the poison that's caused my lapse in brain function. beer

Symmetric Chaos
This is the poison that's caused my lapse in brain function. beer

laughing out loud

But seriously you should get help.

bigbran
After Captain America #25... I no longer have the will to live, and after moping around and crying for 3 days i have decided to end my life. Well... maybe you should have stopped him from running in front of that sniper shot...

Hey wait... both Capt and Thanos have died... they're killing of your favorite characters one by one...

King KAM
Originally posted by bigbran
Well... maybe you should have stopped him from running in front of that sniper shot...

Hey wait... both Capt and Thanos have died... they're killing of your favorite characters one by one... sadly the only person who has noticed this....both of my favorite characters have been killed...I have no reason to give a shit about comics anymore.

Symmetric Chaos
sadly the only person who has noticed this....both of my favorite characters have been killed...I have no reason to give a shit about comics anymore.

petpet

bigbran
sadly the only person who has noticed this....both of my favorite characters have been killed...I have no reason to give a shit about comics anymore. Maybe Thanos and Capt will team up in Death... come back, and kick the shit out of everyone...

Never happen, but it would be cool...

H. S. 6
sadly the only person who has noticed this....both of my favorite characters have been killed...I have no reason to give a shit about comics anymore.

Reading comics is like smoking.

You want to quit, but you can't.

Faceman
After Captain America #25... I no longer have the will to live, and after moping around and crying for 3 days i have decided to end my life. Dude, dont make me call the cop's on you... big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.