The Hulk w/Speed Force vs. Superman w/Gem of Cyttorak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Thanks to his advanced adapative powers, Hulk knows how to fully use the Speed Force.

vs.

Superman with the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak and the powers of Classic Juggernaut

TricksterPriest
Umm.....it's not an adaptive thing. Hulk is too stupid to win this battle. Supes can still win, it'll just take awhile. Plus, Hulk can't hurt the juggernaut, even with Flash's speed.

Nikkolas
A) Hulk can adapt to anything. Stated before.
B) Hulk could easily hurt Juggernaut if he had the full power of the Speed Force. A Flash with all the Speed Force hurt Superboy-Prime.

Nikkolas
Or is Juggernaut tougher than SBP?

MightyEInherjar
Prof Hulk w/ Speed Force could beat Superman, IMO, but giving him the gem of cyttorak kind of brings it back down to Hulk vs Superman.

Superman wins, again.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Prof Hulk w/ Speed Force could beat Superman, IMO, but giving him the gem of cyttorak kind of brings it back down to Hulk vs Superman.

Superman wins, again.

I'll agree to that. He didn't say which Hulk, so I just assumed Savage or one of the dumb version. Yeah, Prof. Hulk w/e Speed Force could beat Supes. But not even Flash-Hulk can hurt the juggernaut with physical means. Although......shit. He can BFR Supes and leave him trapped somewhere in time.

Changed my mind, Flash-Hulk wins.

MightyEInherjar
Agreed. If it's he truly has full knowledge of how to use the speedforce, then I suppose he could win this every time with BFR.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.