magneto vs doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who wins here dr.doom or magneto ? NO PREP

i searched digi

spidey-dude
after what magneto did apoc in AOA on his own then magnus has a shot here against doom

SpunkySmurph

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371456&highlight=title%3A%28dr.+doom+vs.+magneto%29
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=379007&highlight=title%3A%28dr.+doom+vs.+magneto%29

spidey-dude
i searched man and none of that showed anyways i still say magneto takes it here

xmeat
doom

bigbran
Originally posted by spidey-dude
i searched man and none of that showed anyways i still say magneto takes it here Why?

long pig
IF I remember correctly, Doom has a button on his armor that basically shuts down the mutant gene in someone instantly. I think he did so with Rogue, she flew at him, he pressed the button, she fell to the ground powerless.

So...........with that, I'll say Magneto.

janus77
Magneto, much faster reaction time, much more powerful offensively, smart enough to not be overrun by Dr. Doom. given a modicum of time to prepare for a fight, Doom should win though.

imagine Magneto and Doom face off, before Doom can activate the mutant gene suppression button, Magneto's sent a shard of metal flying at thousands of mph, into Doom's body, or used his impenetrable forcefield to bfr Doom to a safe distance (outside of the reach of Doom's mutant gene suppression tech).

Loot
with prep doom will always win this, without magneto has a good shot.

grey fox
Meh , the mutant off switch must have a range. Magneto just keeps up his shields and backs off, then it's blood-pull a go-go. Or you know.... a few hundred tons of steel get's dropped on doom.

guy222
who wins here dr.doom or magneto ? NO PREP

i searched digi

Victor Von Doom

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by long pig
IF I remember correctly, Doom has a button on his armor that basically shuts down the mutant gene in someone instantly. I think he did so with Rogue, she flew at him, he pressed the button, she fell to the ground powerless.

shock

spidey-dude
Originally posted by long pig

So...........with that, I'll say Magneto. magneto can control his armor im sure.

Kadesh
If this is marvel ultimate alliance doom with odins powers, magneto will get owned. Look at what he did to the hulk

Bouboumaster
Hulk win. euh, I mean huc.

... Wolverine.

Evil_Ash
Magneto jobs to the X-Men.

Doom wins. durfist

Soljer
1. Doom's armor can't be magnetized.

2. Magneto won't be dumb enough to 'fly straight at Doom.'

3. Good fight.

4. Magneto has other ways of winning than just manipulating Doom's own armor....

Priest
Magneto would win more times than not. (w/o prep of cource)

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Soljer

3. Good fight.

4. Magneto has other ways of winning than just manipulating Doom's own armor.... I agree, although I question #1. Iron Man thought his armor couldn't be magnitized either. He was successfully countering a weakened Magneto during the Dark Seduction mini. However, the second Magneto regained his full powers, Iron Man's armor locked up and was rendered completely useless.

I don't think Magneto needs to magnetize an object to mess it up, since he's displayed the ability to manipulate non-magnetic objects and forces.

Lord S
Originally posted by janus77
Magneto, much faster reaction time, much more powerful offensively, smart enough to not be overrun by Dr. Doom. given a modicum of time to prepare for a fight, Doom should win though. Reaction time and overall power probably lean in favour of Magneto...but intelligence is what defines Doom. He doesn't always need prep time to showcase his ability as a threat, (though it's more fun to read when he does put a good plan into action).

Well that works both ways. If Doom can fire a gauntlet blast at Mags before he can put his shield up, then bye bye Erik.

It's very difficult to imagine a scenario with these two fighting that remains in true to their characterizations, and that doesn't end up in a stalemate.

These two are absolute equals.

I don't think either character has ever been shown to get any sort of upperhand over the other without any sort of immediate retaliation. (Excluding HoM, which made Doom look stupid and utterly incompetent). mad

shksprtx
Magneto rips the armor right off of Doom, exposing his hideously disfigured pizza-face.

spidey-dude

3. Good fight.

4. Magneto has other ways of winning than just manipulating Doom's own armor.... show me any info of him that says
Doom's armor can't be magnetized.

Kadesh
Did you guys notice i said marvel ultimate alliance doom? The one where he stole odins powers?

He broke of colossus metalic arm, he threw cyclops beam back at him he pwned the hulk, He defeated every hero there was in earth with the including magneto with the exception of captain american and his friends who were fighting galactus.

He got so powerful he killed the entire team until the watcher brought them back to life, And they had to steal one of those crystals to steal back odins powers from doom

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Kadesh
Did you guys notice i said marvel ultimate alliance doom? The one where he stole odins powers?

He broke of colossus metalic arm, he threw cyclops beam back at him he pwned the hulk, He defeated every hero there was in earth with the including magneto with the exception of captain american and his friends who were fighting galactus.

He got so powerful he killed the entire team until the watcher brought them back to life, And they had to steal one of those crystals to steal back odins powers from doom

Are you sure about that? You haven't beaten the game have you? The dude stole odins power but at the end of the game odin came back in the middle of the fight, took the powers, said "an eternity of suffereing is the fate of those who challenge the gods!" Then he teleports Doom away and already has loki so they are doomed to suffer for the rest of eternity. If we used Doom from that game, not only would he have no abilities, he would be very weakened from all the torcher he took which has now been a half a year or more.

Then its magneto in a stomp.Plus, are video game bad guys really valid in a fight? Unless the thread starter specified, I mean.

Arachnid1
nevermind

Soljer
show me any info of him that says
Doom's armor can't be magnetized.

Uhhh, how about that time...you know...

When Doom and Magneto met in comics, and Magneto observed that he couldn't affect Doom?

spidey-dude
Uhhh, how about that time...you know...

When Doom and Magneto met in comics, and Magneto observed that he couldn't affect Doom? show proof of that.

Kadesh
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Are you sure about that? You haven't beaten the game have you? The dude stole odins power but at the end of the game odin came back in the middle of the fight, took the powers, said "an eternity of suffereing is the fate of those who challenge the gods!" Then he teleports Doom away and already has loki so they are doomed to suffer for the rest of eternity. If we used Doom from that game, not only would he have no abilities, he would be very weakened from all the torcher he took which has now been a half a year or more.

Then its magneto in a stomp.Plus, are video game bad guys really valid in a fight? Unless the thread starter specified, I mean. Right and you forgot that thats how strong doom gets if he steals some ones powers, especially if its people like odin. Did you forget that the alliance used the crystal to steal the power from doom. And please who is stupid to use a weakened doom in a debate, im talking about doom WITH odins powers

Btw if i didnt beat the game, why was i able to tell what doom did precisely?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Kadesh
Right and you forgot that thats how strong doom gets if he steals some ones powers, especially if its people like odin. Did you forget that the alliance used the crystal to steal the power from doom. And please who is stupid to use a weakened doom in a debate, im talking about doom WITH odins powers

Btw if i didnt beat the game, why was i able to tell what doom did precisely? you get your information on characters from playing video games ? laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.