Captain America #25 Selling For $750.00??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Not mine, but still....I agree.

WTF?
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/149/415022017_a9f03b4f01_o.gif

I accidently pissed on my issue after reading it on the can and leaving it on the floor, wonder if it's worth more?

Entity
Originally posted by long pig

WTF?

I accidently pissed on my issue after reading it on the can and leaving it on the floor, wonder if it's worth more?

You pissed on a decent comic! Your going to hell! mad

long pig
I piss on tons of decent things.

I'd say only 20% of the time it's intentional.

Entity
I piss on tons of decent things.

I'd say only 20% of the time it's intentional.

Doesn't matter! Intentional or not you piss on a real true comic; YOU BURN!!!

Dreampanther
I piss on the sh!theads who decided to kill Captain America in a pathetic attempt to boost their ratings and turn a quick buck.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Dreampanther
I piss on the sh!theads who decided to kill Captain America in a pathetic attempt to boost their ratings and turn a quick buck.

Don't you think if the point was just to generate shock value and nothing else they would have killed Cap in Civil War?

pr1983
Originally posted by marvelprince
Don't you think if the point was just to generate shock value and nothing else they would have killed Cap in Civil War?

No. he'd have become a martyr, then marvel couldn't have their new world order... it had to be after he surrendered...

willRules
Of course it was for shock value, didn't make it any less of a brilliant read though. Bruabaker writes great Cap stories yes

xmeat
they killed cap stupidly when thor died it meant something he died sacrificing himself.Which is an example how cap should of been portrayed.

willRules
But it was well done, the image of him lying on the courthouse steps in Sharon's arms was fantastic, and I can't wait to see an ongoing series without it's main character yes

Plus it was kinda symbolic. You have the government overtaking everything and the character who represents freedom lying in a pool of his own blood. It's made the MU a very interesting place from a moral viewpoint yes

marvelprince
Originally posted by pr1983
No. he'd have become a martyr, then marvel couldn't have their new world order... it had to be after he surrendered...

Him becoming a martyr would have made it seem like he was right. Civil War was supposed to be "impartial".

WrathfulDwarf
Since Capt. was a soldier....anyone would think he died in battle...smart way of killing him.

Just looking a that price tag makes me wanna puke.

pr1983
Originally posted by marvelprince
Him becoming a martyr would have made it seem like he was right. Civil War was supposed to be "impartial".

and thats why he was killed afterwards... stick out tongue

Originally posted by willRules
But it was well done, the image of him lying on the courthouse steps in Sharon's arms was fantastic, and I can't wait to see an ongoing series without it's main character yes

Plus it was kinda symbolic. You have the government overtaking everything and the character who represents freedom lying in a pool of his own blood. It's made the MU a very interesting place from a moral viewpoint yes

really? i didnt think it was a hugely moral thing... they tried to play it off as such, but i just didnt feel like it was enough of a big thing...

willRules
Originally posted by pr1983
really? i didnt think it was a hugely moral thing... they tried to play it off as such, but i just didnt feel like it was enough of a big thing...

Meh, Like anything written or drawn it's open to interpretation and Civil War is full of symbolism, if you want it to be.

And personally I thought it was big, but that may be just because of all the media coverage it got. yes

Plus if anyone in the MU is the voice of Morality, it's Cap, so the fact that everyone is now under goverment juristiction, the one person who should be leading everything according Maria hill to Civil War #1 is dead.

Juntai
Why would you buy one for 700-750?
They go on ebay for like 20, lol.

The Unknown
Originally posted by Juntai
Why would you buy one for 700-750?
They go on ebay for like 20, lol.

Right now, Midtown Comics is selling that same issue for cover price, lol.

Validus
Originally posted by willRules
I can't wait to see an ongoing series without it's main character yes
The wait is over. lolz
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6291/sup76hc5.jpg

Seriously, the guy selling that is pretty slick. Whoever buys it is a moron.

willRules
Originally posted by Validus
The wait is over. lolz
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6291/sup76hc5.jpg

Seriously, the guy selling that is pretty slick. Whoever buys it is a moron.

Must............ resist urge......... to buy death.......... of superman storyline........... droolio

Thanos_THOTU

WTF?

That's a CGC 9.9 graded one ... It's in min condition, never read, of course it's worth a lot.
Some comic's prices can even multiply by a factor of 1,000 when graded CGC 10.0 and a CGC 9.9 is very close.
Complete set Secret Wars I saga: 50$
Complete ser Secret Wars I saga CGC 10.0: 50,000$
It's insane!
But that's twelve issues ...

long pig
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
That's a CGC 9.9 graded one ... It's in min condition, never read, of course it's worth a lot.
Some comic's prices can even multiply by a factor of 1,000 when graded CGC 10.0 and a CGC 9.9 is very close.
Complete set Secret Wars I saga: 50$
Complete ser Secret Wars I saga CGC 10.0: 50,000$
It's insane!
But that's twelve issues ...
Well, CGGGEGGG can suck a testical, that's retarded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.