Villains Unite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So the villians of the Omniverse have decided that they should rule the world. Imagine that all of comics has merged into the one single super Earth/Universe, and the world is full of heroes Every where. THe villians are not standing for it and have made a Super Super Villian Team. They have thier bases covered with, Brains, Might, Brawn, and even street lvlers. They have come up with the number twelve as they are calling themselves the Evil Nights of the round Table. Are thier 12 Heroes of Who could take out this team of pure winning power. The villians are devided up by Catagories and you must come up with Matching heroes to match each Catagory. Each Side has One month prep to take each other out. Keep in mind, that just becuz someone is in one catagory doesn't mean they won't be helping in another. Deathstroke would be in my Streel lvler catagory, but he will certainly be of help to the brains when they do planning. No Abstracts or Skyfather's allowed. NO mages!! Keep in mind if you pick someone in the energy manip catagory that you think can beat magneto or Dr.light, that doesnt' mean thanos can't step over and help his teamate. This is a team effort in prep and battle strat. Temp BFR is allowed.

The Brains-
Dr. Doom
Lex Luthor

The Power
SuperboyPrime
Thanos

Energy Manipulators
Magneto
Dr. Light

Street LvLers
Deathstroke
Omega Red

Psy Protection
Despero
Legion

Just in Case
Zoom
Classic Juggernaut

masterbruce
The Brains-
Batman
Reed Richards

The Power
All-Star Superman
Thor with Belt of Strength

Energy Manipulators
Green Lanter Hal
Silver Surfer

Street LvLers
Spiderman
Wolverine

Psy Protection
Martian Manhunter
Godlike-Cable

Just in Case
Captain Marvel
Sentry

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by masterbruce
The Brains-
Batman
Reed Richards

The Power
All-Star Superman
Thor with Belt of Strength

Energy Manipulators
Green Lanter Hal
Silver Surfer

Street LvLers
Spiderman
Wolverine

Psy Protection
Martian Manhunter
Godlike-Cable

Just in Case
Captain Marvel
Sentry

I think ur brains is an ok match up. Tho I think luthor and doom could dream up seriously better tech than Reed and wayne could.
I also think Thanos alone still beats Thor with belt of strength, leaving All star supers to fight two on one. SBP also have the advantage of having Dr. Light pump him full of sun light Thus amping him further. Dr. light also takes Hal out of the fight fairly fast. As he controls any and ever single thing that is light. Even the surfer would have to get smart and use dark blast to get around dr. lights power. Despero and legion own ur psy team easily. And zoom beats CM and sentry to death before they get one finger up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.