New Spectre?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Fighter
Whose soul is most perfect for being the new Spectre?smile
The old one is not worthy. He should not punish people, he should use his nearly omnipotent powers to help them on better tracks. That is what power is about, to do good things with it, and being too powerful for bad things to stop yousmile Aunt May is a forgiving, nice womansmile She is the perfect Spectresmile

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by The Fighter
The old one is not worthy. He should not punish people, he should use his nearly omnipotent powers to help them on better tracks. That is what power is about, to do good things with it, and being too powerful for bad things to stop yousmile Aunt May is a forgiving, nice womansmile She is the perfect Spectresmile to bad Spectre is DC, and Aunt May is marvel....ermm

maybe you would know that if you actually READ comics, judge?

Symmetric Chaos

qqqqqqq
i recommend spongebob squarepants! he works at krusty krabs! isn't that good enough?

juggernaut66666
The old one is not worthy. He should not punish people, he should use his nearly omnipotent powers to help them on better tracks. That is what power is about, to do good things with it, and being too powerful for bad things to stop yousmile Aunt May is a forgiving, nice womansmile She is the perfect Spectresmile
You idiot Spectre's "cast" is to be the Wrath of God not to be a super hero.That's why he punishes people because that is his job.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
You idiot Spectre's "cast" is to be the Wrath of God not to be a super hero.

Are you trying to say AuntMay ≠ TheWrathOfGod?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Are you trying to say AuntMay ≠ TheWrathOfGod?
Give her a green hood and a speedo and she will fit the job.

Symmetric Chaos
Give her a green hood and a speedo and she will fit the job.

sick a speedo? sick

qqqqqqq
maybe some muscles??

The Fighter
Guess my unnormally positive suggestion of aunt May as the Spectre worked just finesmile That is what you are able to as an balanced martial artistsmile

Symmetric Chaos
Guess my unnormally positive suggestion of aunt May as the Spectre worked just finesmile That is what you are able to as an balanced martial artistsmile

You are aware that niether of those statements are actual sentences right?

qqqqqqq
how true! laughing

juggernaut66666
Anyway it is time for "The Fighter" to leave.

The Fighter
Anyway it is time for The Fighter to leave.

Sorry, brother, i do not drink alcoholsmile

The Fighter
Anyway it is time for The Fighter to leave.

qqqqqqq
Do not regret your failures. Learn from them, and improve yourself to not repeat them

qqqqqqq
looks like judge never learns

Devil Lance

and hes gone Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

for now sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.