!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Fighter
I felt it. An distuabtion in Ying and Yang... Something beyond the usual. Something evil has occured that will change our lifes. Am i the only one who felt the disturbation?

"V"
Disturbation.

Masturbation + Distraction ermm

You suck.

The Fighter
V, my brother, please understand i only tests all of yours understanding of chi and karmasmile
You seemingly dont understand yourself enough to feel this kind of things yetsmile

NiņoAraņa
filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler
filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler fillerfiller filler filler filler fillerfiller filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler

filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler

sock ermm

Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/stopbrother.png

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/stopbrother.png http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/DTM921/o-rly.jpg

Evil_Ash
My post was aimed at The Fighter.

NiņoAraņa
My post was aimed at The Fighter. i know....how is he copying you if he's a sock....

have something to tell us? shifty

The Fighter
If he is a sock, and choses to keep it a secret, he logically have a reason to dos osmile Do not make him do something he will regret, brothersmile

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by The Fighter
If he is a sock, and choses to keep it a secret, he logically have a reason to dos osmile Do not make him do something he will regret, brothersmile you shsould really not talk in 3rd person...it creeps ppl out, gives them MORE reason to not pretend to not know who you are...

juggernaut66666
Hey Judge.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Hey Judge. shhhhhhhhhh i called it first....

<3 Gears of War

Evil_Ash

The Fighter

NiņoAraņa
Never seen Lost? confused never followed it....i think i've seen like one episode

Evil_Ash

NiņoAraņa
The person in that image I posted is from Lost, who says "Brother", whenever he talks to someone. oh.....

that would have been exponentially funnier if i would have watched Lost beforehand ermm

"V"

Symmetric Chaos
OFF TOPIC

THIS GOES IN THE PHILOSIPHY SECTION

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
OFF TOPIC

THIS GOES IN THE PHILOSIPHY SECTION shhhhhhhhhh

Symmetric Chaos

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I would really like him to go there and have his psyche torn apart by the Religion and Philosiphy people evil face

The Fighter
Originally posted by "V"
Nah, I watch lost, still wasn't funny.

I am not your spiritual brother, none of us are Svend.
That is just nature, brothersmile No way for you to change itsmile

Devil Lance

Please go away wallbash

Thanos_THOTU
I felt it. An distuabtion in Ying and Yang... Something beyond the usual. Something evil has occured that will change our lifes. Am i the only one who felt the disturbation?
So what you're saying is that your tensicles just drop?
-Congrants, you've just enetered puberty.

"V"

Yeah there really is, you know why?

You're Banned.
I'm not.

No brother of mine is banned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.