Have you ever seen a Ghost or UFO?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Talk about any ghosts you have seen or UFO's also say where you saw them, the date if you remember and also what the ghost or UFO you saw looked like if you can remember that also.

Black Dalek
No. Never will. Unless I see proof, I never ever will believe them.

lord xyz
Originally posted by steverules
Talk about any ghosts you have seen or UFO's also say where you saw them, the date if you remember and also what the ghost or UFO you saw looked like if you can remember that also. No one's seen a ghost, and as for UFOs, I think a UFO sighting would be world-wide news.

steverules
Not really, the person who says they saw a UFO would probably put in a mental institution

Evil Dead
I have seen a U.F.O.......by the basic definition. No alien saucer or crap like that.......

It was about 6 months ago. Driving home from work at dawn......a bright blue light (bright...almost neon blue like the LED lights people put on their car hoods) shot across the sky from horizon to horizon in about 3 seconds. It's was moving incredibly fast.

I live directly between the two largest cities in my state......every flight path through my state is pretty much directly overhead. I can sit in my back yard and count 10 planes in 20 minutes. The distance this light covered in 3 seconds would take a commercial airliner more than 10 minutes to cover. Literally from the west horizon all the way to the east horizon in 3 seconds.

When I saw it I thought, "hmmm.......that's either some sort of alien shit or that Aurora that's been rumored about forever". For those of you who haven't heard of Aurora.......it's rumored to be a black project that is capable of speeds so fast that it cannot be detected by the human eye. Many "witnesses" have reported hearing sonic boom after sonic boom yet unable to see the craft itself it was moving so fast. Google it. The most advanced military craft we know of are the Stealth series......and those are over 25 years old. Imagine what we've been spending billions of dollars on over the past 25 years to come up with that the public doesn't know about yet.

Mr Parker
As far as ghosts,never have.Never have seen a UFO either but I have met others who have and have talked about ufo abductions they have experienced.

Spartan005
Originally posted by steverules
Talk about any ghosts you have seen or UFO's also say where you saw them, the date if you remember and also what the ghost or UFO you saw looked like if you can remember that also.

I've seen aliens before.... possibly one of the most horrifying things I've ever experienced in my life. It was about 4 years ago... I was taking a walk outside when suddenly I heard this ear shattering sound. It caused so much pain that I fell to the ground in shock. I looked up and all I could see was this gigantic bright white light shining against my face. Suddenly the ground beneath me proceeded to fall when I realized that I was being sucked up to their ship. I woke up some time later only to witness one of the most horrifying things any human could possibly imagine. People were being torn apart.... hundreds stored in small cabins and then brutally murdered. They took the vital organs for their sick experimetns and disposed of the rest. The Queen alien forced me to have butt sex with her when suddenly I went into shock and the next thing I knew, I was back outside my house.... 4 days later. I was one of the lucky ones.... the few that survived. They only took one thing from me.... my left testicle, and my virginity. no expression

WrathfulDwarf
With all honesty and seriousness...yeah, I've seen a ghost.

When I was 16 years old. I remenber waking up early on a summer morning and walking in the living room. I was quite awake and not feeling sleepy. So I sat down and just waited for the morning cartoons. As I stare at the hall of our home....my german shepherd dog came running at me and then jump on me. But I didn't felt any physical contact...that's because my dog died when I was 11 years old.

His ghost visited me...you would think such apparation would be scary and startling...but, I didn't felt no fear or sadness...I loved that dog. I never forgot that morning...it's stuck with till the day I'm gone.

BackFire
Oh, that was me. A big ejaculation, that was.

Evil Dead
the force is strong with you.

Rohangiga
Originally posted by Spartan005
I've seen aliens before.... possibly one of the most horrifying things I've ever experienced in my life. It was about 4 years ago... I was taking a walk outside when suddenly I heard this ear shattering sound. It caused so much pain that I fell to the ground in shock. I looked up and all I could see was this gigantic bright white light shining against my face. Suddenly the ground beneath me proceeded to fall when I realized that I was being sucked up to their ship. I woke up some time later only to witness one of the most horrifying things any human could possibly imagine. People were being torn apart.... hundreds stored in small cabins and then brutally murdered. They took the vital organs for their sick experimetns and disposed of the rest. The Queen alien forced me to have butt sex with her when suddenly I went into shock and the next thing I knew, I was back outside my house.... 4 days later. I was one of the lucky ones.... the few that survived. They only took one thing from me.... my left testicle, and my virginity. no expression

Butt sex??? and if so many people had been torn apart and kidnapped, wouldnt it have been like on the news or something, and people woulld have reported them misiing, and what did the look like then. i am just saying this because that story honesly does sound pretty stupid (i mean butt sex, C'mon), but it does not mean i dont believe in other intelligent like and alien visits to earth, but why would the want to have butt sexx with one of us.

Spartan005
Originally posted by Rohangiga
Butt sex??? and if so many people had been torn apart and kidnapped, wouldnt it have been like on the news or something, and people woulld have reported them misiing, and what did the look like then. i am just saying this because that story honesly does sound pretty stupid (i mean butt sex, C'mon), but it does not mean i dont believe in other intelligent like and alien visits to earth, but why would the want to have butt sexx with one of us.

Oh my god laughing lol

J-Beowulf
Originally posted by Rohangiga

Wait, is this serious?

LVX
When I was at Fort Gordon in Georgia (doing military training) I saw something very strange. We were learning to install what we called a "nine meter mast" antenna - which can be dangerous if your not carefull (soldiers have been killed while installing them), when suddenly I heard the soldier to my right scream at the top of his lungs "LOOK AT THAT F*CKING UFO!!!". I looked up and saw a HUGE bright light directly above the field we were on - making no noise & moving very quickly. The civilian instructor (a subcontractor for General Dynamics) yelled at me "PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOUR DOING!!!" I looked back down just long enough to lock my anchor cable back in place (about 1/3 of a second) and when I looked back up the thing was gone - and nobody wanted to talk about it afterwards - except for the one guy that tried to tell me it was a weather balloon. I've seen weather balloons before, but none that were hauling ass while lighting up the whole sky. In truth - I have no idea what that thing was (alien or not). I've tried to rationalize it over the years by telling myself that it must be some sort of unconventional propulsion system that our own government was developing. And I'm supprised I didn't get hit by a truck during the two weeks that followed that day - I couldn't stop looking up (and wondering if I would ever see it again - which I didn't).

LVX
I do have a ghost story (sort of) - but it's a little too personal and I don't really care to go into detail about it here. But I will say that I used to believe in the afterlife. But because of this experience I no longer believe - I KNOW.
I must apologise in advance for what I'm about to say because it may offend some, but because of this experience I have come to the conclusion that MOST religion is a lie. There is no such thing as "hell" - the whole concept of "hell" is a device fabricated by organized religion as a means to control entire populations. When the major religions of the world failed to answer our questions as modern science continued to progress and answer those very same questions - with TRUTHS that conflicted with church doctrine (which is why people like Giordarno Bruno were burned at the stake) new forms of government were necessary in order to maintain control of whole populations. A secular (non-religious) means of control: Hence "NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM". What began as a ghost story (which never got told) diverged into the topic of religious freedom - but for a reason. Ghosts and things of a spiritual nature were once the domain of organised religion. Now that we live in a secular world (at least in this country) we are free to believe what we choose and free to go to places like the Monroe Institute of Applied Sciences in Virginia - in order to have an out of body experience and find out for ourselves that we are more than our physical bodies. We can now find spiritual truth via the scientific method and don't need religion to define it for us.

JacopeX
A couple years ago, I remember waking up in the middle of the night as I took a nap in the daylight afternoon. I remember that when I woke up, I felt very light headed somehow. The silence was humming and I already knew something was up. I got out of my room and headed into the bathroom. I rubbed my eyes, turned the lights on, and looked towards the mirror as I shouted with fear to see the reflection of a bald, caucasian man. I ran out of the bathroom as I went straight to my room, locked the door, and got on to my bed.

The strangest part of this story was how I remember waking up immediately. I thought it was dream but when I went back to check on the bathroom, the light was still on as I left it. It actually happened after all. Ever since that night, I always fear looking into a mirror, thinking something would pop out at me or I would see another opposite reflection being altered by some parts of my minds or possible spirits. Who knows?

When I was a kid, I had scary experiences with objects and beings in the mirror as I look into it. I once saw an animal running in the mirror when I was five and I spent the entire day looking for it. And yes, I spoke with recommended psychologist upon my paranormal experiences. It didn't help much though.

Symmetric Chaos
Nope, I'm fairly stable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.