My Sigs!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rickyduck
Yes most of these do suck.
They were done in approx 5-10 mins each, on Fireworks *SAY NO TO PHOTOSHOP!*

Most are sport themed.
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/ae4dbe5259.png
http://jaarcade.com/f1mgpsig1.JPG
http://f-sideclan.free-site-host.com/rossisig1.png

http://f-sideclan.free-site-host.com/anarchismlogo.png
http://f-sideclan.free-site-host.com/forza46.png

Thanks for any comments, criticizing or complimentary.

masterkit
They aren't bad, but you should try making more to KMC limit. Also the last three don't show up.

rickyduck
I just noticed that. Will sort it out soon, when I cba.

r2kphill
i hate them all very poorly done looks like it did not take time on doing these if you have no respect for making sigs dont make any at all

Lana
Originally posted by r2kphill
i hate them all very poorly done looks like it did not take time on doing these if you have no respect for making sigs dont make any at all

How about you show off some of your own before you go about saying stuff like that?

Everyone here does it for fun which doesn't necessarily mean spending a ton of time on them.

Constructive criticism is one thing, being rude is another entirely. Your post falls into the latter and stuff like that is not allowed.

melane
Um,I think that they are pretty good.

r2kphill
hey im just being honest...if you dont spend alot of time on them dont exspect that greta of a response and no im not showing my work because i know that all your going to say is that i suck because thats what i said to him.. for that reason i am not showing my work

Lana
I don't care if you're being honest, simply saying "they suck and you shouldn't make sigs" is incredibly rude and isn't tolerated.

BakaXero
hey im just being honest...if you dont spend alot of time on them dont exspect that greta of a response and no im not showing my work because i know that all your going to say is that i suck because thats what i said to him.. for that reason i am not showing my work
less talk more show no expression

r2kphill
exactly what the panda bear said less talking more siging

Bloigen
Originally posted by BakaXero
less talk more show no expression

Baka is so demanding. herbeyes

r2kphill
ok you want constructive critisizim?? well umm on the first sig i notised that all you have is a render and 3 words...and a white backround...i would suggest putting a backround that goes good with the render and the text at the same time if it doesnt try diffrent text... either make your own backround or find some on google or planet renders or deviant art either one of those are good...2nd on the second sig its just very big i had to scroll over just to see it and people get annoyied with scrolling sideways and the rest i cant see

BakaXero
exactly what the panda bear said less talking more siging
I was refering to you no expression
you can talk the talk but can you walk the walk?
before you make comments about others work
prove that you can do better, don't sit on the sidelines and be a hypocrite.

melane
No..we'll just be "honest"too.

r2kphill
i told you im not posting my signatures.... i cant take that harsh critizim

BakaXero
ok you want constructive critisizim?? well umm on the first sig i notised that all you have is a render and 3 words...and a white backround...i would suggest putting a backround that goes good with the render and the text at the same time if it doesnt try diffrent text... either make your own backround or find some on google or planet renders or deviant art either one of those are good...2nd on the second sig its just very big i had to scroll over just to see it and people get annoyied with scrolling sideways and the rest i cant see
I swear you remind me of a previously banned member no expression

Hypocrite! no expression

r2kphill
how do i remind you of somone?? and dont ban me just cause i dont like some ones work i told you the reason why i dont like them

Lana

There IS no background on the first one, it's transparent.

And pieces from deviantart are not allowed to be used for sigs on here.

You can dish it out but can't take it?

Go away.

Alliance
No, you'd be banned for being an ass. You didn't post criticism. You posted an attack.

r2kphill
no i didnt?? i didnt attack anyone... and after since you gave me such a hard time about it i gave you what i thought he was doing wrong...

r2kphill
you want me to say i love them???

BakaXero
no i didnt?? i didnt attack anyone... and after since you gave me such a hard time about it i gave you what i thought he was doing wrong...
your very forgetful no expression

r2kphill
oh i would like somone to exsplain to me how that is transparent?? because i can see a white backround not a grey one like the forums post backround

Lana
you want me to say i love them???

We generally subscribe to the golden rules here - treat others as you'd like to be treated, and if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Meaning if you come in telling someone they suck, you can expect for people to be less than nice to you. If you want people to be nice to you, then you need to start out by not being an ass. Also if you want to comment on people's sigs, give some constructive criticism instead of telling them they shouldn't be making sigs because they don't fall into your perception of good.

You reap what you sow. You're nice and respectful to people, people will be the same back to you. You act like an ass, you will be treated like one.

r2kphill
thats not an attack thats how i feel deep inside...its not an attack directly at him anyways why are you giving me such a hard time??
some people like pizza some people hate it...its not an attack on the pizza maker the person just doesnt like pizza same goes for sigs

BakaXero
oh i would like somone to exsplain to me how that is transparent?? because i can see a white backround not a grey one like the forums post backround
time to update yoursoftwar or get a new comp no expression
or maybe new eyes and a brain with some logic.

Lana

That would be your browser, then, as it's a transparent PNG file.

r2kphill
i just dont like some sigs as i do others so dont take it so hard

Lana
thats not an attack thats how i feel deep inside...its not an attack directly at him anyways why are you giving me such a hard time??
some people like pizza some people hate it...its not an attack on the pizza maker the person just doesnt like pizza same goes for sigs

Telling someone they suck and that they shouldn't be making sigs as they have no respect for sigmaking IS an attack. There's no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

BakaXero
some people like pizza some people hate it...its not an attack on the pizza maker the person just doesnt like pizza same goes for sigs Originally posted by r2kphill
i just dont like some sigs as i do others so dont take it so hard
you need to learn how to not express your unessessary feelings so openly no expression

r2kphill
i didnt say they suck...maybe you should read it more clearly...i said i hate them not that he sucks and i said that maybe if he doesnt care about putting some time and effort maybe he should stop i did not specificly tell him he sucks or to stop making sigs forever

BakaXero
i didnt say they suck...maybe you should read it more clearly...i said i hate them not that he sucks and i said that maybe if he doesnt care about putting some time and effort maybe he should stop i did not specificly tell him he sucks or to stop making sigs forever
no, but you were Implying it.
did you happen to be born without logic? cause you seem to be lacking a great deal of it.

r2kphill
no i wasnt!!! i just dont like them!! why cant you get that trough your head im sure in time he will get much better i dont really want him to stop but im just saying he should be more patiant and carefull with his sigs to come thats all!! now lets just drop the subject

BlackKat
i hate them all very poorly done looks like it did not take time on doing these if you have no respect for making sigs dont make any at all That's mean! I bet you're some kid from another forum who made signatures, and they were horrible, so you take it out on people who make excellent ones!

BakaXero
and by saying
will help him?

r2kphill
lol actually people love my work ive had tons of requests done for people so dont tell me that im horrible and yes that will help him by making him strive harder to do better instead of spending a couple on mins on them

Skeets
time to update yoursoftwar or get a new comp no expression
or maybe new eyes and a brain with some logic.
haermm

r2kphill
yeah and as for that my mom has windows 2000 which sucks i know but as soon as i leave my moms house tomorrow i can get back to my xp

BlackKat
lol actually people love my work ive had tons of requests done for people so dont tell me that im horrible and yes that will help him by making him strive harder to do better instead of spending a couple on mins on them Then, I ask to see your work. If you refuse to show it, then there are Two options.

One.) Get the hell out of the signature forum and stop being an ass.
Two.) Leave KMC and go piss off other people yes

Barker
yeah and as for that my mom has windows 2000 which sucks i know but as soon as i leave my moms house tomorrow i can get back to my xp
Your mom is old as dirt then. herbnone

r2kphill
see now that was an attack!!! talking about moms is very immature grow up

Barker
I had sex with your mom, but I hated it. She was very poor, and she shoudn't be doing it at all if she's that bad. She has no respect for the term "pleasure".

r2kphill
grrrr you such little kids i say one harsh critism and the whole forum goes against me?

Skeets
Originally posted by Barker
I had sex with your mom, but I hated it. She was very poor, and she shoudn't be doing it at all if she's that bad. She has no respect for the term "pleasure".
Grow the **** up man! grow up! God! people like you make me just want to leave this Forum.

And just so you'd know I reported your ass.r2kphill don't listen to this clown!

steeks

BakaXero
Karma?

BlackKat
It's not that you gave hard criticism, it's that you're hypocrite, and an ass yes

Lana
lol actually people love my work ive had tons of requests done for people so dont tell me that im horrible and yes that will help him by making him strive harder to do better instead of spending a couple on mins on them

Then how about you prove it.

Oh, and learn to type properly while you're at it.

And yes, attacking someone will more likely than not get the entire sig forum against you (because what you said originally was not harsh criticism, it was an attack). We tend to be a pretty close bunch here and being nasty to one person is a good way to get the whole forum mad at you.

Barker, shut up.

BakaXero
Originally posted by Skeets
Grow the **** up man! grow up! God! people like you make me just want to leave this Forum.

steeks
then maybe you should report r2kphill aswell.

Barker
Yeah, we're the kids. We're the mature ones, the ones that can take the time to spell correctly.

Guess that makes you the adult. smile
Originally posted by Skeets

steeks
Steeks is an ahooo

Skeets
then maybe you should report r2kphill aswell.
haermm

BakaXero
poor rickyduck his thread is filled with crap now. I say when this is all over we make him a new thread with all the fancy trimmings.

r2kphill
im typing fast for your info im bound to make mistakes

Lana
im typing fast for your info im bound to make mistakes

You're typing fast? That's nice, so am I.

And not capitalising anything or using any punctuation isn't simply making mistakes, it's just being lazy. Not that it takes any extra time to actually use them.

poor rickyduck his thread is filled with crap now. I say when this is all over we make him a new thread with all the fancy trimmings.

Heh, yeah...ermm

BakaXero
meh... I've seen fast typers with great grammar and spelling.
that is not a plausible excuse to neglect your spelling.

edit: yes there's and edit button
damn i love those happy

r2kphill
fine ill be more helpfull with what i say can we just pleaseeee drop this im getting tired of talking about this whole thing

trademark
I got an idea Come to my thread there is never any one there. no expression

Skeets
Originally posted by trademark
petpet

Barker
Originally posted by trademark
You have a thread? vin

Thorinn
You have a thread? vin PWNT? vin

trademark
You have a thread? vin

hysterical no expression

rickyduck
You are an absolute ass. Thanks to you my thread is full of shit.

You made a slightly better post,:
Thats consructive criticism. I'd like to thank you but;
In the first sig, the background is invisible (as viewed on Mozilla)
In the second sig, I know its big, its because of a comp I was in.

But you are a hypocrite.

I'd like to thank you, and everyone else, for not been against me smile

I agree, thankyou.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.