X-Man vs. Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Well Shaman X-Man merges with Jesus Cable to gain his knowledge and expirece.
Is it enough to take down Quasar?

Rules
To The Death
No PIS/CIS

Rewmac
You serious. If he only gains knowledge then Quantum Bands with Quasar for the win. Cosmic Powaaa

But Shaman Nate has some impessive trciks.

But if Cable and Nate fuse together Qusar got no chance.

Although Shaman Nate goes on thanks to his telekinetic energies. Quasar can drain that along with his life.

NO telekinetic energy --> no power --> One blast from Q --> Nate dead

id369
Originally posted by Rewmac
You serious. If he only gains knowledge then Quantum Bands with Quasar for the win. Cosmic Powaaa

But Shaman Nate has some impessive trciks.

But if Cable and Nate fuse together Qusar got no chance.

Although Shaman Nate goes on thanks to his telekinetic energies. Quasar can drain that along with his life.

NO telekinetic energy --> no power --> One blast from Q --> Nate dead

Yeah I merged X-Man and Cable as an excuse to use both of their feats.

But I think you will agree that their I no power upgrade. Both tape into virtually limitless psionic powers.
And in any case say X-Man did gain 2 times more power, he still cant use it.
As his he cant even begin to wield his true power, much less twice as much.
But going with the idea that infinity times infinity = infinity. I doubt he gained any power, just knowledge.

As for the match itself, I really want to see how a TK/TP/Psy wielder would stack up to an energy manipulator of his caliber.

It seems interesting to me, because I find X-Man and Cable ridiculous characters with limitless potential, capable of doing virtually anything thanks to their control of matter to their subatomic level.

I want to see what other members have to say about this matter.

guy222
Originally posted by id369
Well Shaman X-Man merges with Jesus Cable to gain his knowledge and expirece.
Is it enough to take down Quasar?

Rules
To The Death
No PIS/CIS

Nate Grey

id369
bump

I am having a hard time gouging Nate, I am tring to find out if he could hang with the big boys (around Herald, Thor, Gladiator).

guy222
Originally posted by id369
bump

I am having a hard time gouging Nate, I am tring to find out if he could hang with the big boys (around Herald, Thor, Gladiator).

He 'died' fighting Qabiri. I say easily

id369

guy222

id369

guy222

starlock
Shaman Xman i dont think will burn out,in the stryfe storyline his mental blockers put in by the AOA sinister were burned out,he had all his Known powers(at the time) and more,The Shaman Xman arch he had the body problem fixed( by another Nate)
Can Xman burn out ? my comics arent with me

He was seen manifesting the phoenix effect !
Nate was not around during the LABELING of OMEGA mutants( if i am wrong sorry), being compared to phoenix,franklin richards, and on panel being called potentially(because of his age & experience) the most powerfull,by heroes and villians,he did insane things,

If you ask me Nate Grey was a Omega mutant,in my opinon

i can understand people who would debate it and that is cool with me,i cant prove it with on panel evidence,so i wont argue,

Nate/Merged
what makes me choose them, experience and it is to the death

Quasar and Nate are in my top five favorites
i hate and love this thread for making me choose lol

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
Shaman Xman i dont think will burn out,in the stryfe storyline his mental blockers put in by the AOA sinister were burned out,he had all his Known powers(at the time) and more,The Shaman Xman arch he had the body problem fixed( by another Nate)
Can Xman burn out ? my comics arent with me

He was seen manifesting the phoenix effect !
Nate was not around during the LABELING of OMEGA mutants( if i am wrong sorry), being compared to phoenix,franklin richards, and on panel being called potentially(because of his age & experience) the most powerfull,by heroes and villians,he did insane things,

If you ask me Nate Grey was a Omega mutant,in my opinon

i can understand people who would debate it and that is cool with me,i cant prove it with on panel evidence,so i wont argue,

Nate/Merged
what makes me choose them, experience and it is to the death

Quasar and Nate are in my top five favorites
i hate and love this thread for making me choose lol

Reading about Frankie and Nate. They are very similar and quite powerful. I understand why Onslaught fears Frankie

id369

guy222

starlock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.