The Spectre (hostless) vs. Atum/Demogorge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How this goes?

Spectre(hostless) wow. Atom/Gorge pretty strong

psycho gundam
atum eats eldergods(eldergods>>>skyfathers) for breakfast,then washes it all down with arch demons.

hunbu04
Lords of order and chaos >>> eldergods and a hostless spectre killed everyone of them in DOV.
OH he also depowered Mr. Mxy in DOV who is >>> 3 dimension and Forth world
He turned the Phantom Stranger into a mouse and PS is an uber Abstract

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by hunbu04
He turned the Phantom Stranger into a mouse and PS is an uber Abstract

what has he done?

if it's just stated that he is indeed powerful despite feats, then would it be safe to assume that sentry indeed stalemated galactus?

embarrasment

Skeets
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
what has he done?

if it's just stated that he is indeed powerful despite feats, then would it be safe to assume that sentry indeed stalemated galactus?

embarrasment
Are you asking about Phantom Stranger?

draxx_tOfU
yep...

Skeets
yep...
He's up there in power,but an abstract not to sure about that one.
He's connected to the presence and heaven some how.
Maybe an angel...no one really knows.

draxx_tOfU
well even the spectre in DOV cant even seem to kill him, so that's saying something...

but i think it has something to do with a higher power than spectre not PS himself...

Skeets
well even the spectre in DOV cant even seem to kill him, so that's saying something...

but i think it has something to do with a higher power than spectre not PS himself...
What higher power is there above the Spectre,besides the presence and it's aspects?
Phantom Stranger indeed has a connection with God and Spectre.
Every single time Spectre is in trouble the Stranger is first the to know.
In turn he's always the first to help.

draxx_tOfU
GEB? and if he's connected to heaven, possibly something to do with michael and or lucifer...

despite the shady origin shrouding PS, he's great as a plot device...

bigbran
Originally posted by Skeets
What higher power is there above the Spectre,besides the presence and it's aspects?
Phantom Stranger indeed has a connection with God and Spectre.
Every single time Spectre is in trouble the Stranger is first the to know.
In turn he's always the first to help. Lucifer/Micheal...

Skeets
GEB? and if he's connected to heaven, possibly something to do with michael and or lucifer...

despite the shady origin shrouding PS, he's great as a plot device...
Meh,I have yet to even see the GEB in a DC comic...srugOriginally posted by bigbran
Lucifer/Micheal...
Nah.

bigbran
Nah. Hmm... you drive a hard bargain...

Lucifer/Micheal.

Juntai
Meh,I have yet to even see the GEB in a DC comic...srug
That's because it's appearance is a Vertigo story, and not canon.

Skeets
Originally posted by bigbran
Hmm... you drive a hard bargain...

Lucifer/Micheal.
laughing
There really not so great.Michael only gets the better of the Spectre while in Heaven,home field advantage!
Originally posted by Juntai
That's because it's appearance is a Vertigo story, and not canon.
And why I don't acknowledge it.

Juntai
laughing
There really not so great.Michael only gets the better of the Spectre while in Heaven,home field advantage! True, it's a place where Spectre hasn't the authority to judge. However doesn't mean Spectre is less powerful.

But if Micheal and Spectre colide, Micheal will always being the one performing Gods will, and thus will not lose to Spectre, imo.

bigbran
laughing
There really not so great.Michael only gets the better of the Spectre while in Heaven,home field advantage!

And why I don't acknowledge it. He also got the better of a spirit, that I don't believe was in Heaven... or my memory is shot...

Also, Micheal really never leaves Heaven... so...

Skeets
True, it's a place where Spectre hasn't the authority to judge. However doesn't mean Spectre is less powerful.

But if Micheal and Spectre colide, Micheal will always being the one performing Gods will, and thus will not lose to Spectre, imo.
I guess so,you're right on that one.
Originally posted by bigbran
He also got the better of a spirit, that I don't believe was in Heaven... or my memory is shot...

Also, Micheal really never leaves Heaven... so...

Yeah, it was.Read what Juntai posted he summed it up pretty good.

bigbran
True, it's a place where Spectre hasn't the authority to judge. However doesn't mean Spectre is less powerful.

But if Micheal and Spectre colide, Micheal will always being the one performing Gods will, and thus will not lose to Spectre, imo. God's power...

Also, wouldn't that mean that he is above him?

The way I see it...
Lucifer=Micheal>Spectre=LT...

Or:

L/M>Spectre (depending on power)>LT.

F*cking IG supposedly being able to beat Lucifer, and Micheal at the same time...

hunbu04
during the GEB story arc the swamp thing was surprise that PS to know that PS had connection with Archangels of the highest order. He saked PS if they were friends and PS reply some are while other are just acquaintances. he even remark to swamp thing that some of those angels knew him when he had a name

Skeets
during the GEB story arc the swamp thing was surprise that PS to know that PS had connection with Archangels of the highest order. He saked PS if they were friends and PS reply some are while other are just acquaintances. he even remark to swamp thing that some of those angels knew him when he had a name
Interesting what book was that?

Juntai
Interesting but says nothing of the true nature of the Phantom Stranger seeing as Vertigo stories are not canon.

Galan007
He turned the Phantom Stranger into a mouse and PS is an uber Abstract Not even Spectre can kill PS...

Turning him into a mouse was a last ditch effort.

But a few issues later, we see that PS has transformed back into his 'human' form, with no long term effects.

kevdude
The Spectre wins. it took God to stop his ranpage. Also The GEB was shown in DC Demon 51 and later settled in Hell. Obsidian got his powers from it.

quanchi112
spectre wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.