thanos w/hotu/ig/un vs living tribunal,pret con beyonder,pret con molecule man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
with all this power can thanos be stopped???

lionking
beyonder beats the rest combined

Utrigita
NAH don't think so I think that Thanos W/HOTU and the rest can bring down the team

Thanos_THOTU
I am starting to doubt Thanos' power, why?
Mainly because he destroyed one multiverse/universe.
You don't have the supreme beings power unless you can destroy the omniverse at a whim.
He also gave up the power because he wasent complete, Adam learned him that.

Beyonder however at his time could do anything, there were nothing he couldent do, he was literaly omnipotent, until you see that he actually strugle to defeat Molecule man, if he was omnipotent he would've been able to destroy Molecule man in a blink of an eye.

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
with all this power can thanos be stopped???

From Guy222. Back in '84-85. They had a chance to make history and they choked with the character Beyonder. No need for explanation. Thanos was duped by God when he had the HOTI. Fact. IG>UN. Fact. Guess who lives because of TOAA. Simple. The Living Tribunal. Before anyone says Owen Reece can stop LT. Tell that idiot this is '07. He can't hold LT's jockstrap

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by guy222
From Guy222. Back in '84-85. They had a chance to make history and they choked with the character Beyonder. No need for explanation. Thanos was duped by God when he had the HOTI. Fact. IG>UN. Fact. Guess who lives because of TOAA. Simple. The Living Tribunal. Before anyone says Owen Reece can stop LT. Tell that idiot this is '07. He can't hold LT's jockstrap
The Living Tribunal hasnt shown any signs of development, the Living Tribunal and the other abstracts admitted that Owen Rence was supreme to them, and not only to them, but that he was the most powerful being in existance.
- This was before Beyonder came ...

Mr Master
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
I am starting to doubt Thanos' power, why?
Mainly because he destroyed one multiverse/universe.
You don't have the supreme beings power unless you can destroy the omniverse at a whim.

Not if TOAA didn't permit it.

Thanos had the TOAA's power, but TOAA was still in control.

That's why he's the Supreme Being.

While Thanos only HAD the Power of the Supreme Being.

He also gave up the power because he wasent complete, Adam learned him that.

Where'd you read this T?

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Mr Master
Not if TOAA didn't permit it.

Thanos had the TOAA's power, but TOAA was still in control.

That's why he's the Supreme Being.

While Thanos only HAD the Power of the Supreme Being.

So when Thanos said that he absorbed all that he could, he lied?

After Thanos disscovered that he hadnt killed Death.

Utrigita
The Living Tribunal hasnt shown any signs of development, the Living Tribunal and the other abstracts admitted that Owen Rence was supreme to them, and not only to them, but that he was the most powerful being in existance.

In some way yes LT was devoloped, in the 84-85 marvel was a multiverse, today its a omniverse, LT spectrum of power has increased do to the fact that the marvel has increased. We wouldn't see LT sitting with two megaverses in 1984 but we see him do so in 1997 I believe it was during the retcon of the Brothers further more, Today LT is only beneith two beings as shown by the marvel handbook (it has been used a lot lately) TOAA ore a being wielding the power of TOAA. Sorry today pre retcon beyonder by that logic should be beneith LT back then in 84 a entirely different matter.

Utrigita

No he didn't he absorbed all he was allowed to by TOAA so he absorbed all the could.

Nikkolas
*Thanos aims one hand with the Gauntlet at Beyonder, its full destructive potential ready to be unleashed. In the other hand, he aimed the Ultimate Nullifier, its multiversal destruction powers reached*

Beyonder: Hey. THat looks neat. *reaches over and plucks the Infinity Gauntlet off Thanos' hand*

Thanos. .....

guy222

'84-85. Secret Wars sold comics. Couldn't get along, hence the retcon. Nuff said. Have u seen Owen Reece? Do any of them now 23 years later have the responsibility LT has? I give u the answer. No. Beyonder is what. He's fighting Ill. Lets see what his 'origin' is now

Utrigita
Originally posted by Nikkolas
*Thanos aims one hand with the Gauntlet at Beyonder, its full destructive potential ready to be unleashed. In the other hand, he aimed the Ultimate Nullifier, its multiversal destruction powers reached*

Beyonder: Hey. THat looks neat. *reaches over and plucks the Infinity Gauntlet off Thanos' hand*

Thanos. .....

Not gonna happen. Thanos also have the HOTU which puts him second only to TOAA unless you will begin to argue that Pre retcon Beyonder is above TOAA.

Mr Master

Thanos absorbed until nothing remained in the Multiverse.

That's apparently how far TOAA wanted his power exercised.

It was still TOAA's power though, whether he absorbed A Universe, the Multiverse or a City Block.

Thanos said,

"perhaps that's what I've spent my entire life seeking"

A Kiss from Death is all he received.

Doesn't say anything about an incompleteness. smile

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
In some way yes LT was devoloped, in the 84-85 marvel was a multiverse, today its a omniverse, LT spectrum of power has increased do to the fact that the marvel has increased. We wouldn't see LT sitting with two megaverses in 1984 but we see him do so in 1997 I believe it was during the retcon of the Brothers further more, Today LT is only beneith two beings as shown by the marvel handbook (it has been used a lot lately) TOAA ore a being wielding the power of TOAA. Sorry today pre retcon beyonder by that logic should be beneith LT back then in 84 a entirely different matter.

Good evening. Do I believe Beyonder/Owen more powerful than LT? Hell no. Reading all the issues Tribunal been in, he's second to his creator. If Marvel intended Beyonder to be that powerful, those clowns blew their chance. Hence the retcon. I like now. I have Secret Wars 1 & 2. Does it change my mind, LT/Eternity/Galactus/Death looking like fools to two idiots(Reece/Beyonder). Hell No.

Nikkolas
He used to be.

And do we know how much of TOAA's power he had?

It's like when Beyonde gave "half" of his power to that girl... How do you take a portion of infinity, even if we go by Marvel's definitions of infinite?

bigbran
Originally posted by Mr Master
Thanos absorbed until nothing remained in the Multiverse.

That's apparently how far TOAA wanted his power exercised.

It was still TOAA's power though, whether he absorbed A Universe, the Multiverse or a City Block.

Thanos said,

"perhaps that's what I've spent my entire life seeking"

A Kiss from Death is all he received.

Doesn't say anything about an incompleteness. smile I agree... except about the multiverse part...

Also, don't people look at his feats?
I mean, who cares how much he absorbed... he beat f*cking LT, Eternity, and Infinity... combined!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.