Galactus vs Tanaraq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
ok

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
ok

I have learned alot about Tanaraq. I am unsure who wins

smile

Symmetric Chaos
I would say Galactus wins.

Utrigita
who is tanaraq

draxx_tOfU
galactus >>> any skyfather or elder god

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I would say Galactus wins.

I think we agree

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Utrigita
who is tanaraq

Elder God, the personification of death on Earth and a member of the Great Beasts. To learn more click the Great Beast link in my sig

Originally posted by draxx_tOfU

Bingo, Tanaraq maybe an Elder God but he is not on Galactus' level.

Curbstomp for Galactus

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
who is tanaraq

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Tanaraq_%28Exiles%29

guy222
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU

Galactus has a nice purple helmet smile

guy222
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Elder God, the personification of death on Earth and a member of the Great Beasts. To learn more click the Great Beast link in my sig

Curbstomp for Galactus

Guardian beat Galactus. Do u think Tanaraq can defeat the Angel of Death(Noble Kale)?

King_Mungi
Guardian beat Galactus. Do u think Tanaraq can defeat the Angel of Death(Noble Kale)?

Guardian beat a weakened Galactus, don't know anything about him but I'm just going to say properly not as the name alone seems he is high up on the totem pole

guy222
Guardian beat a weakened Galactus, don't know anything about him but I'm just going to say properly not as the name alone seems he is high up on the totem pole

Tanaraq beat Zarathos. Mephisto fears Zarathos. Angel of Death defeated Blackheart. The Medallion of Power, I have said for months. Its very powerful.

King_Mungi
Tanaraq also beat Kulan Gath who is Dr.Strange level mystic and in 616 universe even went toe to toe with Strange. Still don't think Tanaraq even remotely matches up to Galactus though.

Soujaboy

Curbstomp for Galactus

I disagree. I believe a select few elder gods and or skyfathers could possibly give Galactus a run for his money. However this is judging by feats and not rank and position.

draxx_tOfU
well if we go by feats then thor curbstomps tenebrous and aegis...

bigbran
Originally posted by Soujaboy
I disagree. I believe a select few elder gods and or skyfathers could possibly give Galactus a run for his money. However this is judging by feats and not rank and position. Odin... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soujaboy
Originally posted by bigbran
Odin... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Don't roll your eyes at me!!!! mad

Na but for real...Cyttorak, Odin, Mephisto, Surtur, Ymir, etc.

King_Mungi
Well I assumed this was in neutral grounds, it's possible not saying for sure but if they were in the Realm of the Beasts he would have a better chance.

Most likely wouldn't help as Galactus would properly gobble the realm up like he did with Mephisto

LORDSIDIOUS01
ok

Sidious likes Big G

King_Mungi
Well at least Tanaraq isn't above growing hair, rather than baby-face Galactus cool

Big Sexy
Well at least Tanaraq isn't above growing hair, rather than baby-face Galactus cool Thats not true. Galactus appears in different forms to different people. So I imagine in the presence of Captain Caveman he woulddisguise

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Thats not true. Galactus appears in different forms to different people. So I imagine in the presence of Captain Caveman he woulddisguise

I hope Captain Caveman doesn't imagine Galactus as a walking rug....wait, I want my Galactus to be a hairy walking chair. IT'S HOW I PERCEIVE HIM DAMN IT!

guy222
Galactus

-K-M-
Originally posted by -K-M-

Curbstomp for Galactus

Knowsbleed33
Guy, you should know better than this.

Tanaraq gets turned into a fur coat.

-K-M-
Well at least Tanaraq isn't above growing hair, rather than baby-face Galactus cool

guy222
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Guy, you should know better than this.

Tanaraq gets turned into a fur coat.

big grin

guy222

King, was the connection ever made between Surtur and Tanaraq

-K-M-
King, was the connection ever made between Surtur and Tanaraq

Not yet and I doubt they will explain it or anytime soon.

guy222
Thanks King

Bouboumaster
If K-M say it's Galactus who would win, you're damn sure it's Galactus who would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.