I need help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hostage
I need help i got problems

Vinny Valentine
http://www.darkmirage.com/images/screencaps/shuffle_24f.jpg

Axel Revenge
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u234/DarthKiljoy/Emo.jpg

Hostage
No i cant i need help i got problems wit my girl

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Hostage
No i cant i need help i got problems wit my girl Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

Leo.M
We can't help you if you don't tell us. ermm

..::Marea::..
No i cant i need help i got problems wit my girl

Just slap her.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Axel Revenge
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u234/DarthKiljoy/Emo.jpg

That kid needs to be shot.

InnerRise
No i cant i need help i got problems wit my girl You're young. It doesn't matter.

You guys won't last forever either way.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Itzak
I need help i got problems

I have those too. zOMG!1 we hav lyk so much in common. herbnone

Hostage
Well i just finish talkin to my girl then she was saying she was outsite wit her friends that where boys so she was like im chillin n shyt i was like u lyin so she said she was serious so i believed her then i just said i was goin out wit another girl and i was just playing around and she thought it was true so she said im sorry but i cant be wit sum1 that is wit sum1 else and i was like what u mean then she wouldnt tell me she said she had to go so i was like ok bye so help me

Axel Revenge
Originally posted by Leo.M
That kid needs to be shot.

Not shot.

Just beaten.

Severely.

InnerRise
Stupid. no expression

You need help, but not any I could possibly provide.

Lesson here. TOO YOUNG. no expression

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Röland
Well i just finish talkin to my girl then she was saying she was outsite wit her friends that where boys so she was like im chillin n shyt i was like u lyin so she said she was serious so i believed her then i just said i was goin out wit another girl and i was just playing around and she thought it was true so she said im sorry but i cant be wit sum1 that is wit sum1 else and i was like what u mean then she wouldnt tell me she said she had to go so i was like ok bye so help me

You said you were going out with another girl to her on the phone.

Your own fault dumbass.

Hostage
No coz i thought she was playing around so i was playin around too

Leo.M

She's going to drop your ass. I'm going to tell you this once and you better keep it in your. Never tell your gf that you are going out with another girl. It just makes you a dumbass. You just can't do that. Not even playing around.

Also.... you're like 14, don't worry about love. srug

Hostage
I kno im not inlove wit her i just love her, i kno im too young to be inlove

MightyEInherjar

What help? USE PUNCTUATION!!

Hostage
i dont wanna use puntuation im too lazy

Hostage
and when she says sorry i cant be wit som1 thats wit som1 else that means she said its over or is she just sayin that?

Röland
No coz i thought she was playing around so i was playin around too

So she said she was with a group of guys just hanging out. You said she was lying, she said she was serious. I don't understand how that's messing around. She said she was seriously hanging out with a group of guys. So you said you were with another girl, which is stupid, and she then said she can't be with you.

I'm just making sure I have the story right.

I don't know what to say since you pretty much f*cked yourself. You could buy her a gift and flowers or something she has wanted to show you're sorry. If it were me I wouldn't do any thing. From what you posted it sounds like she was hanging out with a group of guys. I don't know how you want to take "hanging out" but if my girlfriend did that by herself I'd be pretty upset.

~Pielover~
Jesus Christ, if my girl got pissed at be, I'd be passive about it, because I realize it's doubtful our relationship will ever cross a thresh-hold beyond physical styff, because she's emotionally immature, and I'm an *******.

Eclipso
You were a moron for saying something dumb like that. You'll get her back but be prepared to pay threw the nose.

Hostage
idk man im just down right now

~Pielover~
idk man im just down right now Because you're a retard who doesn't know how to read people?

You're not ready for other people, let alone girls. You should change into the akward guy who sits in the back of class, and strokes his upper leg, and has white stains on his thigh. At least you might get a pity **** or two.

Röland
idk man im just down right now

I still don't understand the problem.

Do you want help to get her back or what?

Röland
Originally posted by ~Pielover~
Because you're a retard who doesn't know how to read people?

You're not ready for other people, let alone girls. You should change into the akward guy who sits in the back of class, and strokes his upper leg, and has white stains on his thigh. At least you might get a pity **** or two.

I once knew a girl that liked that. ermmhappy

Axel Revenge
and when she says sorry i cant be wit som1 thats wit som1 else that means she said its over or is she just sayin that?

It means that this will be you in a couple of days:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d111/Leoix/Stupid%20Emo%20Shit/emo.jpg

Barker
Maybe grow through puberty and a few typing classes and we'll talk, m'kay? petpet

Leo.M
Mah if you're so worried then just write her note and say your sorry and that you love her. Don't call her. Girls for some weird reason think its much sweeter when a guy writes a note.

Hostage
ok well, idk coz all the other girls i didnt care about and i would just go out wit them coz i like them i never loved them and i would play them wit another girl but this 1 im going out wit now i love and i cant do that somtimes i feel like braking out wit her but somthing tells me not too and then the rumors in school i fought like 3 guys already coz of that shyt and i used all my anger on them so i fuked them up badly so its just like its not workin out but then i cant brake up wit her coz somthing inside wont let me

Röland
I wrote 2 notes and nothing happened. lol

Leo.M

Hostage
Originally posted by Leo.M
Mah if you're so worried then just write her note and say your sorry and that you love her. Don't call her. Girls for some weird reason think its much sweeter when a guy writes a note.

yea somtimes i do that im just to ashamed to say that face to face or phone, they like it coz they wanna keep it for memorys thats why she told me, well idk i just cant brake up wit her

~Pielover~
ok well, idk coz all the other girls i didnt care about and i would just go out wit them coz i like them i never loved them and i would play them wit another girl but this 1 im going out wit now i love and i cant do that somtimes i feel like braking out wit her but somthing tells me not too and then the rumors in school i fought like 3 guys already coz of that shyt and i used all my anger on them so i fuked them up badly so its just like its not workin out but then i cant brake up wit her coz somthing inside wont let me Hey idiot, listen up. There's no such thing as love. Haven't you ever noticed that humans are the only creatures that connect sex with emotion? It's because our race, as an entity, is a dumbass.

So you're not in love with you. You think you are, but love isn't even a real thing. Love is merely frendship combined with infatuation. I doubt you're even friends with the girl, considering how you couldn't tell she was being serious about something.

So grow some pubes, stop thinking of "love" and go fight another nerd.

When I read your posts I feel like screaming like your avatar.

Lana
If you get THAT jealous over your girlfriend having friends that are male that are not you and hanging out with them, you're too immature to have a girlfriend.

And PLEASE type properly, for ****'s sake.

Axel Revenge
Hey idiot, listen up. There's no such thing as love. Haven't you ever noticed that humans are the only creatures that connect sex with emotion? It's because our race, as an entity, is a dumbass.

So you're not in love with you. You think you are, but love isn't even a real thing. Love is merely frendship combined with infatuation. I doubt you're even friends with the girl, considering how you couldn't tell she was being serious about something.

I freaking love you no expression

~Pielover~
I freaking love you no expression Love doesn't exist guy...erm

Axel Revenge
Love doesn't exist guy...erm

My point exactly. wink

Röland
Hey idiot, listen up. There's no such thing as love. Haven't you ever noticed that humans are the only creatures that connect sex with emotion? It's because our race, as an entity, is a dumbass.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you there.

Love exists it's just that people follow the emotion of lust too much in life.

My point exactly. wink

hey didnt you tell me you love me.

Oh no. You Lied to me!

*Emo moment*

Hostage
Ok. I was good friends wit her then i went out wit her so...

~Pielover~
Ok. I was good friends wit her then i went out wit her so... I somehow doubt that. If you can't tell when a person is being serious, then you don't know them. If you don't know them, you aren't friends.

Axel Revenge
Originally posed by ..::Marea::..
hey didnt you tell me you love me.

Oh no. You Lied to me!

*Emo moment*

Psshaww!, I was joking!

About the love not existing thing. erm

Leo.M

I don't agree with you.

Hostage
Ok, well, I don't know coz i trust her alot and i believe almost everything she said and she sounded really serious coz i heard som backround noise and please stop callin me an idiot or dumbass coz i hate that shyt ima start talk to ya like that then =/

Hostage

and love does exist coz how som girl loves u so much then when its over they cry? if its not love what is it?

Psshaww!, I was joking!

About the love not existing thing. erm

*Phew* I was about to tear open my wrists with a spoon

laughing out loud

Hostage
Originally posted by ..::Marea::..

laughing out loud
LOL!

Axel Revenge

laughing out loud

Good God Woman!

*Hides all spoons and blunt objects.*

Here, play with this Army knife instead wink

Captain Maynard

laughing out loud Your sig makes me taste mint.

~Pielover~
and love does exist coz how som girl loves u so much then when its over they cry? if its not love what is it? It's feeble human emotion. They cry becuase that's what they're brought up to believe. Through television, and movies, and what not, men and women are taught that sex is an expression of love, and that love is a real thing. We're being mindwashed by ourselves. We suck as a race.Originally posted by Hostage
Ok, well, I don't know coz i trust her alot and i believe almost everything she said and she sounded really serious coz i heard som backround noise and please stop callin me an idiot or dumbass coz i hate that shyt ima start talk to ya like that then =/ But you are an idiot and a dumbass. Also, you calling me a dumbass would be highly ironic, considering the fact that I'm typing somewhat correctly. You, on the other hand, are typing worse than a foriegn exchange student who doesn't even know the language.

Good God Woman!

*Hides all spoons and blunt objects.*

Here, play with this Army knife instead wink

OOo shiny!!

Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Your sig makes me taste mint.
Its leaves huni! Not mint.

~Pielover~
OOo shiny!!

Its leaves huni! Not mint. It has a hint of peppermint taste to it...

Captain Maynard
OOo shiny!!

Its leaves huni! Not mint. it just looks like minty droolio

Röland
It's feeble human emotion. They cry becuase that's what they're brought up to believe. Through television, and movies, and what not, men and women are taught that sex is an expression of love, and that love is a real thing. We're being mindwashed by ourselves. We suck as a race.

So you're saying that when I was with someone for 2 years, loved her to death than found out she cheated on me and cried because it actually hurt me to even think about it, is just because I saw it on TV?

Hostage
It's feeble human emotion. They cry becuase that's what they're brought up to believe. Through television, and movies, and what not, men and women are taught that sex is an expression of love, and that love is a real thing. We're being mindwashed by ourselves. We suck as a race. But you are an idiot and a dumbass. Also, you calling me a dumbass would be highly ironic, considering the fact that I'm typing somewhat correctly. You, on the other hand, are typing worse than a foriegn exchange student who doesn't even know the language.

this is how i talk online if it where som essay or somthing id use puntuation

Axel Revenge
this is how i talk online if it where som essay or somthing id use puntuation

From here on out, consider your life an essay.

Blaxican
But you are an idiot and a dumbass. Also, you calling me a dumbass would be highly ironic, considering the fact that I'm typing somewhat correctly. You, on the other hand, are typing worse than a foriegn exchange student who doesn't even know the language.

Since when did grammar on an online forum dictate one's intelligence?

~Pielover~

It has a hint of peppermint taste to it...

You lie.

*Licks sig*

That's spearmint

Hostage
Ok, whatever. Why you like when people talk like this? With puntuation and good grammar?

Hostage
Essentially. If people were brought up believing that relationships basically meant nothing, nobody would be hurt at the end of them. Hell, they might not even happen anymore. What the hell in puntuation? Are you trying to say puncuation?

Ok, wait.

~Pielover~
You lie.

*Licks sig*

That's spearmint Gawsh darnit! You're right!Originally posted by Hostage
Ok, whatever. Why you like when people talk like this? With puntuation and good grammar? Because that's the way the language is supposed to be used. Using "txt tlk" and "l33t" slowly destroys English.

Röland
Essentially. If people were brought up believing that relationships basically meant nothing, nobody would be hurt at the end of them. Hell, they might not even happen anymore.

That doesn't make any sense. You're basically saying any relationship means nothing and that relationships only mean something because we're brought up that way. You're saying that the emotions we feel towards people in our lives are just because we are told to feel that way by the media and our parents....

Hostage
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/540/antitxtbanner3ymzh3qk1.gif

Here's a sig I made for you.

Hostage
Lol. It fits you wear it. smile maybe a thank you.

~Pielover~

~Pielover~
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/540/antitxtbanner3ymzh3qk1.gif

Here's a sig I made for you. First of all, I've seen it in the past, made by a guy who claims he's 27. I doubt you made it. Second of all, I'm quite content with my current sig.

Hostage
I got it just for you wear it.

Hostage
What is love?

~Pielover~
I got it just for you wear it. A) Once again, I'm happy with the sig I'm currently using.

B) I don't have the slightest bit of respect for you, so why should I follow your orders? I wouldn't even comply if Pittman told me to use that sig, dispite the fact I hold him in highest KMC regards.

~Pielover~
What is love? Nothing.

Blaxican
That's exactly what I'm saying. Were it not for the fact that our generation, and the last 500 generations before that, were brought up thinking that sex wasn't merely for regeneration, and physical pleasures, nobody would think that relationships have emotional bearing. Hell, they probably wouldn't exist.

I think it'd be a better world.

Sounds like someones been dumped/turned down far too often...

Röland
Originally posted by Blaxican

I don't even know what he is trying to say.

Hostage

Lol!!!!

~Pielover~
Sounds like someones been dumped/turned down far too often... Not really. Thus far, I'm 1-1. I try very infrequently. I actualy think like this, because it's how I was brought up to think. I was raised in a cynical environment. Therefore, I'm cynical.

More evidence for the whole "we're products of what our environment preaches" theory.

Originally posted by Röland
I don't even know what he is trying to say.

Basically, I'm saying that we believe in love and what not because the people around us believe in love. Our environment, and general way of live teaches us to. That's why we think love exists. Do dogs fall in love? No. Cats? No. Horses? No. Humans? Yes. We fall in love because we are all taught, brought up, and raised in an environment where the goal is sex. And love is equal to sex in our society.

Axel Revenge
What is love?

What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
Oh, baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

What is love
Yeah

Oh, I don't know why you're not there
I give you my love, but you don't care
So what is right and what is wrong
Gimme a sign

What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

Whoa whoa whoa, oooh oooh

Oh, I don't know, what can I do
What else can I say, it's up to you
I know we're one, just me and you
I can't go on

What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

What is love, oooh, oooh, oooh

What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

Don't hurt me
Don't hurt me

I want no other, no other lover
This is your life, our time
When we are together, I need you forever
Is it love

What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more (oooh, oooh)

What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me

What is love?

~Pielover~
What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
Oh, baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

What is love
Yeah

Oh, I don't know why you're not there
I give you my love, but you don't care
So what is right and what is wrong
Gimme a sign

What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

Oh, I don't know, what can I do
What else can I say, it's up to you
I know we're one, just me and you
I can't go on

What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

Don't hurt me
Don't hurt me

I want no other, no other lover
This is your life, our time
When we are together, I need you forever
Is it love

What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me

What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me

What is love? That always reminds me of Jim Carrey.

Blaxican
Not really. Thus far, I'm 1-1. I try very infrequently. I actualy think like this, because it's how I was brought up to think. I was raised in a cynical environment. Therefore, I'm cynical.

More evidence for the whole "we're products of what our environment preaches" theory.

I was raised up by a single and VERY chauvinistic father...

~Pielover~
I was raised up by a single and VERY chauvinistic father... Are you very chauvinsistic?

Axel Revenge
That always reminds me of Jim Carrey.

Weirdo m00f

~Pielover~
Weirdo m00f It's because of the SNL "Night at the Roxbury" skit, which Jim Carrey was part of.
DZpJdyoEf70

TRH
who is axel

Röland
Basically, I'm saying that we believe in love and what not because the people around us believe in love. Our environment, and general way of live teaches us to. That's why we think love exists. Do dogs fall in love? No. Cats? No. Horses? No. Humans? Yes. We fall in love because we are all taught, brought up, and raised in an environment where the goal is sex. And love is equal to sex in our society.

Animals do not fall in love but there is more to their relationships than just reproduction. I've seen animals after their mate/companion has died. They are sad and are not themselves for a few weeks.

Love does not equal sex, sorry, it doesn't. People have sex for two reasons. 1. Reproduction 2. Pleasure. I was not raised to believe that all there is to a relationship is sex. Maybe you were but I was not.

If people only care about sex then how can you explain why we look for support, care, love and friendship in relationships? Is that just something we are made to think? That we do not really need those things?

~Pielover~

Axel Revenge
Originally posted by TRH
who is axel

Your mom. herbnone

It's because of the SNL "Night at the Roxbury" skit, which Jim Carrey was part of.
DZpJdyoEf70
What a wast of my life erm

Röland
No, we don't need those things. We seek it because we are taught to seek it. If we were brought up to be hostile, we would be. We're brought up to seek acceptance and friendship, so we do.

You are in for a rough life if you believe that.

Blaxican
Are you very chauvinsistic?

Not at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.