I feel uninspired..............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Ever feel that way?

I just feel very uncreative for some reason and, therefor, don't have an avatar and sig. I just don't feel like making it right now and I'm having a mental block. (Probably because I just spent the entire weekend in San Antonio at a buddy's house drinking heavily at the Guadalupe River.)

What do you people do when you feel this way? I need to break this spell somehow and am seeking your guidance. Help me out, peoples.

Maybe I need to drink more.........hmm

Axel Revenge
Drinking always helps.

Yeah, you should listen to me considering I'm underage and everything. wink

Soleran
Originally posted by Impediment
Ever feel that way?

I just feel very uncreative for some reason and, therefor, don't have an avatar and sig. I just don't feel like making it right now and I'm having a mental block. (Probably because I just spent the entire weekend in San Antonio at a buddy's house drinking heavily at the Guadalupe River.)

What do you people do when you feel this way? I need to break this spell somehow and am seeking your guidance. Help me out, peoples.

Maybe I need to drink more.........hmm Stop drinking, easy there you have it.

Röland
I usually pop in a DVD or read a book I like and get an idea from that.

Eclipso
Drinking gets my vote cool

Leo.M
I just listen to random songs or watch a movie.

Lana
Listen to music. That's where the majority of my inspiration for stuff comes from.

Puzzle
Ever feel that way?

Maybe I need to drink more.........hmm

My vote goes to sex...

Impediment
Originally posted by Soleran
Stop drinking, easy there you have it.

Blasphemy!!

I'd have a better chance trying to fart the Star Spangled Banner.

Impediment
Originally posted by Puzzle
My vote goes to sex...

Sex is a viable option, sir. yes

The dirtier, the better. naughty

Soleran
Blasphemy!!

In as much as I appreciate the humor, stop drinking, it's a problem and it's obvious stick out tongue

Axel Revenge
Blasphemy!!

That.

Was creative.
There spell broken! I'm such a wizard wink

~Pielover~
Ever feel that way?

Maybe I need to drink more.........hmm You should have some good sex.

I've found that helps.

Impediment
I've heard people say that a nice, hot bath helps. ermmsrug

Impediment
Originally posted by Soleran
In as much as I appreciate the humor, stop drinking, it's a problem and it's obvious stick out tongue

I'm not an alcoholic, sir. My drinking is not a problem, nor has it ever been.

§uffer§noopy
Yeah?

I feel ****ed over.

Impediment

Soleran
I'm not an alcoholic, sir. My drinking is not a problem, nor has it ever been. I didn't say that you were.

I simply analyzed the situatiun based on what you shared and that was the solutionI concluded too.

Otherwise buy some crayons and get crazy.

Impediment
Mmmm.......crayons....droolio

Soleran
Mmmm.......crayons....droolio Yessmile

TRH
Ever feel that way?

Maybe I need to drink more.........hmm I watch you sleep

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Puzzle
My vote goes to sex...

I second that. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.