karnak vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
who wins

Faceman
Spiderman, it wont be easy, but Spidey has the long range attack to his favor...

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Spiderman, it wont be easy, but Spidey has the long range attack to his favor...

cosigned

bigbran
Originally posted by Faceman
Spiderman, it wont be easy, but Spidey has the long range attack to his favor... Karnak throws a brick at him...

long pig
Stalemate. Spidey knows who Karnak is and he knows he's better off simply staying as far away from the guy as he can.

Thing is, Karnak has some awesome, awesome speed/agility feats. Karnak can take a punch from Spidey, Spidey can't take a punch from Karnak. Honestly, unless your durability is above someone like Thing's (Karnak broke his arm with little effort), your only hope is to NOT be hit by Karnak.

Originally posted by bigbran
Karnak throws a brick at him...
Even if that's Karnak's superpower, knocking out Surfer is a bit of a stretch.

bigbran
Originally posted by long pig
Even if that's Karnak's superpower, knocking out Surfer is a bit of a stretch. Doesn't matter... it still KOs Spider-Man with pinpoint accuracy, and with little effort...

xmeat
spidey wins

long pig
Doesn't matter... it still KOs Spider-Man with pinpoint accuracy, and with little effort...
Oh, I agree. If Karnak touches Spiderman anywhere with ANYTHING, Spiderman gets knocked out.

If Karnak spits a wad of gum at Spiderman and it connects, Spiderman is k.oed.

I'd actually like for Karnak to do badass stuff like that instead of being a peaceful ballcleaner for BB. He's got too much of a gay on for BB instead of kicking ass.

Soljer
Good feats;

Knocked the shit out of the Surfer.

Broke Ben Grimm's arm.

Poor feats;

Got punked by t'challa. Twice...

Average those two together?

Spidey wins.

long pig
T'challa beat the avengers and the FF. Blackpanther is written like Batman, he never loses.

Doesn't mean anything.

Skeets
Black panther is fighting surfer soon...laughing out loud

long pig
If huldin is writing it, BP will massacre Surfer.

Skeets
Originally posted by long pig
If huldin is writing it, BP will massacre Surfer.
I know...weep

long pig
Hudlin needs to return to counting down videos from chingy on bet than writing comics.

Douche bad.

Skeets
Or direction more House party movies..ermm
BET is so garbage...laughing

Faceman
Karnak throws a brick at him... Yeah, im sure the spider sense can detect it....

Metalmanx
Spidey wins. Though Karnak makes him work for it.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Spidey wins. Though Karnak makes him work for it. yes

golem370
I just bought a book where Spider-Man fights the X-Men including Wolverine,Nightcrawler,Colossus,Cyclops,Storm & Rogue. Now it was a blind side attack but because they were in a inclosed room he was able to webb Rogue who couldn't break the webbs he was able to out-manuver Wolverine and Nightcrawler and then dodge Cyclops and Storms blasts. Wolverine even said they were lucking he was he was trying to escape and did not come back for more. Nightcrawler also said that his speed reflexes and strength combined were amazing.

Metalmanx
We like to call that book "Secret Wars", my friend. wink

guy222
parker

Daredevil1
Spiderman wins

llagrok
Karnakkio.

Phantom Zone
Spiderman but he has to keep his distance.

golem370
His spider-sense would allow him to get close

tkitna
Karnak should win, but Spidey would.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.