Has anyone seen this joint?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

billybadgrass
I stumbled across this movie on youtube. Looks pretty tight and has that mofo from Jackie Brown. It looks like it has the indie flava. What do you think? It's on youtube under wild seven or on wilddash7dotcom.

Puzzle
**** off you ****ing ****er.

Vinny Valentine
such a douche

Kongu Dude
*Agrees with Puzzle and Vinny*.

Puzzle
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
*Agrees with Puzzle and Vinny*.

you bettter *shakes fist*

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Puzzle
you bettter *shakes fist*
Yes, I better be. ermmshakefist

Puzzle
Yes, I better be. ermmshakefist durfist

Kongu Dude
durfist
What does "Dur" mean? dur

Puzzle
What does "Dur" mean? dur
it means your retarded> I think?

Kongu Dude
it means your retarded> I think?
I see. ermm

billybadgrass
None of you weathered message board tools can do anything beyond a weak attempt to flame a new member? I saw that one of you baby boners is barely sixteen. And I'm the one who catches heat for making a post? Get off your high-post-count horses and attempt to have a discussion. Either that or write in your little weepy diaries or update your self-righteous, masturbatory myspace profiles. No need to f with my thread.

Puzzle
Originally posted by billybadgrass
None of you weathered message board tools can do anything beyond a weak attempt to flame a new member? I saw that one of you baby boners is barely sixteen. And I'm the one who catches heat for making a post? Get off your high-post-count horses and attempt to have a discussion. Either that or write in your little weepy diaries or update your self-righteous, masturbatory myspace profiles. No need to f with my thread. Just get out of the ****ing OTF if you want a discussion your dumb ****. We're just h.ere to hsve fun.

Kongu Dude
Just get out of the ****ing OTF if you want a discussion your dumb ****. We're just h.ere to hsve fun.
Yeah. ermmnone

billybadgrass
Just get out of the ****ing OTF if you want a discussion your dumb ****. We're just h.ere to hsve fun.

Wow, I feel bad for you in particular. The conceptual theme of a goth kid has morphed into an angry, internet message board hound. I feed bad for lifeless dingleberries such as yourself. You should attempt to work on breathing excercises to reduce the amount of built up anger and promote a healthier and happier existence. Because writing hateful garbage on a message board will bring you no where but straight down.

Puzzle
Wow, I feel bad for you in particular. The conceptual theme of a goth kid has morphed into an angry, internet message board hound. I feed bad for lifeless dingleberries such as yourself. You should attempt to work on breathing excercises to reduce the amount of built up anger and promote a healthier and happier existence. Because writing hateful garbage on a message board will bring you no where but straight down.

Who says I'm angry?

I'm just tired of dumbasses complaining after they try to spam the forum.

Go choke on some day old shit.

overlord
Girls just wanna hsve fun.. oh ho, girls... they w.anna has fun!

billybadgrass
Number one, my tubby far from friend, I am no dumbass. I'm sure, after observing your profile, you couldn't think your way out of a shoebox. I was merely trying to start a discussion and if you don't wish to participate, you don't have to. This message board is meant for posting, not a place for the overweight population to vent their frustrations. I may have made a slight mistake by posting on a non movie forum, but if it eats you that much, report it. End of story.

Kongu Dude
You reminds me of "Awesome Man". hmm

Puzzle
Number one, my tubby far from friend, I am no dumbass. I'm sure, after observing your profile, you couldn't think your way out of a shoebox. I was merely trying to start a discussion and if you don't wish to participate, you don't have to. This message board is meant for posting, not a place for the overweight population to vent their frustrations. I may have made a slight mistake by posting on a non movie forum, but if it eats you that much, report it. End of story.

No, you were spamming end of story, now **** off and bother someone else.

billybadgrass
Couple things for you to consider:

Compassionpowerdotcom
Southbeachdietdotcom

These two things will assist you on a path to wellness, Mr. Puzzle. That and maybe yoga.

Kongu Dude

Compassionpowerdotcom
Southbeachdietdotcom

These two things will assist you on a path to wellness, Mr. Puzzle. That and maybe yoga.
Neg.

Puzzle

Compassionpowerdotcom
Southbeachdietdotcom

What are you on about?

Quit assuming things you dumb shit.

billybadgrass
I am making no assumptions, the evidence is right in front of me. Maybe it is partially my fault for attempting to dumb down for the initial post; maybe it was laziness. But regardless, such unfounded hatred furthers no one and accomplishes nothing. You may have posted thousands of times on this site, but that doesn't give you any evolved importance as a person. It just plain makes you a frequent poster, nothing more. I am not spamming and you are an angry fellow.

Bloigen
Puzzle = Reported for Bashing? herbshock

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bloigen
Puzzle = Reported for Bashing? herbshock

hmm

Nah

Bloigen
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
hmm

Nah

Too late. vin

Puzzle
Originally posted by Bloigen
Too late. vin

Cool dd

Hidden Lotus
I am making no assumptions, the evidence is right in front of me. Maybe it is partially my fault for attempting to dumb down for the initial post; maybe it was laziness. But regardless, such unfounded hatred furthers no one and accomplishes nothing. You may have posted thousands of times on this site, but that doesn't give you any evolved importance as a person. It just plain makes you a frequent poster, nothing more. I am not spamming and you are an angry fellow.

someone's trying to start trouble.....

and i am here to end itred_bandana

Captain Maynard
Stop People Assassinating Monkeys.

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Stop People Assassinating Monkeys.

rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.