anyone gonna buy them then ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
So is anyone gonna buy the limited eddition lotr dvds ?? They are out this month.

pr1983
whats so good about em?

Flying High
are there new extras on them?

coolmovies
You get the se plus the extended eddition on one disk plus new documentry .

Flying High
hmm....duno...

bogen
Originally posted by coolmovies
So is anyone gonna buy the limited eddition lotr dvds ?? They are out this month.
They've been out for awhile in Australia roll eyes (sarcastic)
But id never get them, im sure it's great seeing how they made every little detail but that would just destroy some of the magic for me.

coolmovies
I will wait till they are out in HD

Leggy_n_Merry
I have mentioned this before, but I do want to buy them just so I know I have all of the extra features that there are. I won't buy them straight away but I will buy them eventually when they're cheaper. It'll be soooo good watching it on one disc aswell, I hate having to change the disc all the time. I mean, it takes so much effort to get out of bed and do that haha.

coolmovies
your forgetting that the pic quilty comes down when you put a four hour movie on one disk !

aniron
wot limited edition dvds?

masterkit
I bought the FOTR one. I like that fact it has both Theatrical and Extended version on one disc(must flip the disc), but there is only a documentary(it fergin long though)(over an hour) for special features. That's all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.