Terry Vs Rugal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
Rugal can turn into Omega rugal if things get too rough.

Sado22
you mean regular Rugal vs. Terry.
good fight. Terry does have pretty good experience pwning Geese and Krauser so Rugal, though overwhelming in power isn't something that terry has never seen before. if its regular Rugal I'd give it to Terry after a hellish fight. Kyo beat Rugal in KoF94 and he was just a rookie. if Terry and he stalemated then Terry can beat Rugal too. not to mention that one reason he might actually do better than Kyo is because he knows Rugal's moves and has seen them before in Geese and Krauser. Terry wins.

however once Rugal goes Omega Rugal...Terry gets pwned. period. no one is taking on Rugal one on one and living...except may be Iori for being of Orochi bloodline.

~Sado

TricksterPriest
giljotiini Terry's utterly screwed. He CAN'T beat Rugal.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Sado22
however once Rugal goes Omega Rugal...Terry gets pwned. period. no one is taking on Rugal one on one and living...except may be Iori for being of Orochi bloodline.

Isn't that overrating Iori a little. Or did you mean O' Iori vs Rugal.

P-Geyser
Somehow I have this feeling this is a spite thread.

Remulous
Terry may be able to defeat normal Rugal if Kyo coulld at least hang with him, but I can't see him passing O.Rugal.

StyleTime
It's not impossible for Terry to take this. He might collapse after winning though.

brainchild81
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
giljotiini Terry's utterly screwed. He CAN'T beat Rugal.

Sado22
^^
like we never saw that coming from you, brainyroll eyes (sarcastic)

~Sado

brainchild81
I'm predictable, same as SNK is when it comes to Terry Bogardsmile Wouldn't want to disappoint. Almost forgot. Fu*k Ryo!

Sado22
laughing
you don't change do you?

~Sado

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Sado22
laughing
you don't change do you?

~Sado

That's like asking will Al Sharpton, George W, Terrorists, The Klan ever change.

Remulous
Originally posted by P-Geyser
That's like asking will Al Sharpton, George W, Terrorists, The Klan ever change. laughing

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by brainchild81
I'm predictable, same as SNK is when it comes to Terry Bogardsmile Wouldn't want to disappoint. Almost forgot. Fu*k Ryo!

So that means Terry whoops his ass and makes the KOF roster look like jobbers, am I right?

Yay. Terry wins.

PS - I don't think it's a stretch to think Terry can beat Rugal. O. Rugal is something else though.

brainchild81
Originally posted by P-Geyser
That's like asking will Al Sharpton, George W, Terrorists, The Klan ever change. Ouch. Comparing me to the great Satan, Terrorists & the Klan? What's so bad about Sharpton?Originally posted by Superboy Prime
So that means Terry whoops his ass and makes the KOF roster look like jobbers, am I right?laughing Yep, not only does he have to look good, others must look like bit*hes for him to do so
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Yay. Terry wins.As always sad
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
PS - I don't think it's a stretch to think Terry can beat Rugal. O. Rugal is something else though. I do. Rugal's a tough mofo. Kyo didn't beat him ALL by himself IIRC.

Cloud_VII
Terry could beat Rugal to a pulp. Terry would be destroyed by Omega Rugal.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by brainchild81
Ouch. Comparing me to the great Satan, Terrorists & the Klan? What's so bad about Sharpton

Just mentioning Sharpton because of his persistence.

brainchild81
laughingHe stopped wearing the tracksuits didn't he?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.