Tim Drake vs. Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joey Stacks
In strictly hand to hand combat who wins?

starlock
Cyclops for the win
No offense to Tim but Cyclops was training for a hell of a long time,now i know it was to mostly controll his powers but he has years over tim,too much if you ask me
I have not collected Robin in over 2 years,and i heard that tim went with bats and dick to study or somthing? i wont go as far to say how many wins but i can be swayed with enough proof

Joey Stacks
I personally imagined Tim's training with Shiva and whatever hell Bats put him through would give him what he needs to take the slight majority. I just wanted some 3rd party opinions.

starlock
i knew there was some training, its hard for me to judge,cyclops was maybe younger than tim when he joined the xmen,and trains in a danger room,but then again tim was trained by the best of the best
i dont see cyclops trying to earn wolvies respect like tim would bats,so i will give tim the extra push,hmmm i will go and check the respect threads and see if i change my mind

guy222
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
In strictly hand to hand combat who wins?

scott summers

jasonk3
I'll go with summers too because he has been training longer makng him more experianced. Also, now that he has lost his powers,I'm guessing he'll be more inclined towards on using his H2H skills incase he is ambushed or attacked. Either that or he'll rely on his trusty 9mm.

Metalmanx
Until I'm convinced otherwise, I think I'm going with Scott, too.

Joey Stacks
But you agree it'd be close?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
But you agree it'd be close?

Sure.

golem370
What feats does Cyclops have in hand to hand combat?

pr1983
Originally posted by golem370
What feats does Cyclops have in hand to hand combat?

you've never seen the 'beat 6 guys with his eyes closed' scans have you? stick out tongue

Draco69
Tim Drake. Cyclops has rather good hand to hand training...but Drake's been trained by the best of the best. Dragon, Shiva, Batman and even Barda on one occasion.

He's also used to fighting HTH rather than Cyclops who more often uses his powers than not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.