Doop vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
yawn

Go.

TricksterPriest
spitey little bastard. laughing Apocalypse gets owned. Doop pwns him. Thank you, good night.

janus77
who's Doop?
the bastard child of Snoop and Doom?

Soleran
Originally posted by janus77
who's Doop?

Doop is the love child of a pickle manufacter.

He has a universe in his head!

guy222
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
yawn

Go.

Doop

jgiant
Doop sux, he has barely any feats to his name. He stalmated Thor and i think thats all.

golem370
Doop- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doop_%28comics%29

Badabing
Originally posted by jgiant
Doop sux, he has barely any feats to his name. He stalmated Thor and i think thats all. HATER! Doop has a black hole for a buttocks.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by jgiant
Doop sux, he has barely any feats to his name. He stalmated Thor and i think thats all.

Doop kicks ass. He could have pwned Thor if he felt like it.

Besides, he's Marvel's personal lot device. Classic Doop was the only one in the handbook to get full 7's in each category in the Marvel handbook. The ONLY one.

swerve1988
doop is not a respectable character
APOC has more feats than this guy

APOC ftw

King_Mungi
Yes Doop was the only person to have all 7's, but his recent entry had him quite significantly less powerful

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yes Doop was the only person to have all 7's, but his recent entry had him quite significantly less powerful

That's why I said Classic Doop.

I don't know why they would depower him... sad

Anyways, time manip/reality manip/BFR ftw.

King_Mungi
Indeed, I never got a chance to read the issue but didn't Doop easily go toe to toe with Thor? I know they clashed

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Indeed, I never got a chance to read the issue but didn't Doop easily go toe to toe with Thor? I know they clashed

Yeah, Doop "stalemated" Thor, though I don't recall that much power useage on either side.

Still impressive though.

Jyppe
Yeah, Doop "stalemated" Thor, though I don't recall that much power useage on either side.

Still impressive though.

Hey! Doop went against Thor without his brain. Let's take out Apoc's brain and put him against thor and see how well he does, shall we? roll eyes (sarcastic)

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Jyppe
Hey! Doop went against Thor without his brain. Let's take out Apoc's brain and put him against thor and see how well he does, shall we? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Doop also inhaled a thrown Mjolnir and literally spat it back out at Thor. no expression

Was the hammer missing a brain too?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by janus77
who's Doop?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/988lol-gorilla.jpg

Kazenji
When i first saw the name Doop in this title i thought it was the Doop thats from futurama

jasonk3
Doop also inhaled a thrown Mjolnir and literally spat it back out at Thor. no expression

Was the hammer missing a brain too?

Doop no expression

bigbran
Originally posted by Jyppe
Hey! Doop went against Thor without his brain. Let's take out Apoc's brain and put him against thor and see how well he does, shall we? roll eyes (sarcastic) How about we just take Apoc and put him against Thor and see how he does...

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
How about we just take Apoc and put him against Thor and see how he does...

Same outcome...

guy222
doop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.