Beta Ray Bill vs Thor to the death!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk rules all
Both combatants feel that their plot devices have been a bit lame lately and need the others hammer to boost their power.

Beta Ray Bill vs Thor for the right to claim two plot devices instead of one!

Which one dies, which one lives? I am hoping they both kill each other and both hammers are destroyed in the process.

Skeets
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/432545_1-how-to-use-the-new-search-function

guy222
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
Both combatants feel that their plot devices have been a bit lame lately and need the others hammer to boost their power.

Beta Ray Bill vs Thor for the right to claim two plot devices instead of one!

Which one dies, which one lives? I am hoping they both kill each other and both hammers are destroyed in the process.

Thor wins

Hulk rules all
Dang! I though that the eight toothed wonder would win. He would look great with 8 teeth and two hammers. He meets the Hulk and ends up with no teeth and no hammers as the hammers leave him to be with the strongest of all. Hulk throws down the plot devices claiming that holding them drains him of his matchless strength. Hulk says "hammers cursed. carry hammer, Hulk comic cancelled. no likey comic cancelled, no likey hammers! bad hammers!"

guy222
Dang! I though that the eight toothed wonder would win. He would look great with 8 teeth and two hammers. He meets the Hulk and ends up with no teeth and no hammers as the hammers leave him to be with the strongest of all. Hulk throws down the plot devices claiming that holding them drains him of his matchless strength. Hulk says "hammers cursed. carry hammer, Hulk comic cancelled. no likey comic cancelled, no likey hammers! bad hammers!"

Mr. Noble(BRB) loses to Thor smile Hulk beats em up for fun

Validus
Originally posted by Skeets
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/432545_1-how-to-use-the-new-search-function
According to Batdude the search function sucks. confused

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
According to Batdude the search function sucks. confused
What's a Batdude?

bigbran
What's a Batdude? Fatnude.

Validus
What's a Batdude?
A bottom feeder.

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
A bottom feeder.
Thought so.

Faceman
What's a Batdude? A batdude, is a Dc biased fanboy.... smile

Big Sexy
Dang! I though that the eight toothed wonder would win. He would look great with 8 teeth and two hammers. He meets the Hulk and ends up with no teeth and no hammers as the hammers leave him to be with the strongest of all. Hulk throws down the plot devices claiming that holding them drains him of his matchless strength. Hulk says "hammers cursed. carry hammer, Hulk comic cancelled. no likey comic cancelled, no likey hammers! bad hammers!" dur

needed to borrow it bada wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.