People who hate spiderman movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vladimir
to be honest with ya all.. i personally dislike what sam raimi has done to the spiderman franchise.. i was dissipointed with the first movie mainly because of casting and cheesy lines... same with spiderman 2, wasnt that bad i gave it a chance, was ok...personally i dont like spiderman movies and i am not a big fan of them. Now spiderman 3 is a differnt story.. i am pretty sure that even the most hating fans of spiderman1 and spiderman 2 will go on and see spiderman 3 mainly because it has venom in it.. i think this movie is going to be a box office success simply thans to venom/eddie brock. If they had vulture instead of venom in spiderman 3, like it was planned before avi arad knocked some sense into sam raimi's old style brain, no person would go watch it that hates the other two movies.. wha i am trying to say is that i am a big fan of spidey in overall, but i believe this shoudl be the last film the studio makes... i will simply not even bother watching spiderman 4 if it gets made and i am sure no true fan would.. lets face it, they are milking the cow...anyway wanted to get an opinion from those guys who are not big fans of the first 2, adn wheteher u ll give this one a chance like i am going to....

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/3/0/customsig_52430_d3.gif

Tank_6603
IN my opnion the first two spiderman movies were the best superhero movies made to date..

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Tank_6603
IN my opnion the first two spiderman movies were the best superhero movies made to date..

I agree with you 100% .

Spiderman_RJ
go to hell! venom sucks......spiderman movies are conry and stupid, but hey......at least its entertaining.....thats what theater is for.
we will never get a fidelity super hero movie simple becouse it would be boring.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I agree with you 100% .

I agree with him 500%. stick out tongue

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
go to hell! venom sucks......spiderman movies are conry and stupid, but hey......at least its entertaining.....thats what theater is for.
we will never get a fidelity super hero movie simple becouse it would be boring.

Its like I always say .... Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.