Superman(current)+ Thor(classic) vs. Black Bolt + Greenlantern(kyle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Which team takes this?????

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Which team takes this?????

I am sorry for being late smile Team One

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
I am sorry for being late smile Team One

bump

mykke
Team One takes this fight. Have a beer boys; Friday night big grin

Entity
BB and Kyle.
Hell if Kyle played smart he could solo this.

And yes I mean GL Kyle and not Ion

Hannibal-Lector
team 2, black bolt sings for them (specially superman, isnt his super hero amplifying the pain as well...

Juntai
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
team 2, black bolt sings for them (specially superman, isnt his super hero amplifying the pain as well... Originally posted by Juntai
http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanandbatman2300300044sf.jpg

Silver Banshee screaming into Superman's ear from a few inches away.
"Imagine ten atomic bombs going off in your skull".

Blackbolts bio: http://marvel.com/universe/Black_Bolt
"This "quasi-sonic" scream is powered by electron energy that he draws in from the environment. At maximum the force is equal to that caused by the detonation of a nuclear weapon." Originally posted by Juntai
More;

Again from Blackbolts Marvel profile.
"As an infant, he demonstrated certain energy-manipulative powers that he couldn't control, particularly that of producing quasi-sonic energy of great destructive potential. To protect the other Inhumans, he was placed inside a sound-proofed chamber"

Seems to prove that canceling the sound, cancels the attack.

In JLA Classified 15, New Maps of Hell.
Superman shows us, with his ability to speak in any frequency. He can also cancel any frequency by using his vocal chords to emit sound-cancelling white noise.

Thus, shows that Superman can either take the attack directly, without missing a beat, as shown in the other post I'm quoting, or cancelling it completely.

Hannibal-Lector
thats pretty much bad writing IMO, bb has put hulk down with a wisper and he was FULLY enraged... so..

His Airness
Team 1

Juntai
Originally posted by His Airness
Team 1 I agree, Blackbolt is cool, but either character in team one should be able to down him, and not too difficult either, especially if the preferable matchup of the versatile characters Thor and GL start out against eachother. Leaving Superman to KO Blackbolt, being able to almost disregard his most potent attack, and being vastly superior to him in every other direction.
Kyle? He's got a good shot if he's on his game, but more times than not, he goes down against the two.

His Airness
Originally posted by Juntai
I agree, Blackbolt is cool, but either character in team one should be able to down him, and not too difficult either, especially if the preferable matchup of the versatile characters Thor and GL start out against eachother. Leaving Superman to KO Blackbolt, being able to almost disregard his most potent attack, and being vastly superior to him in every other direction.
Kyle? He's got a good shot if he's on his game, but more times than not, he goes down against the two.

I completely agree. yes Blackbolt is powerful character, but he has yet to prove he could last and come out as victor is a prolonged battle with top tier characters. Also his "quasi-sonic" scream is a bit overrated, as it has done nothing remotely as impressive as some of the destructive capabilities that Superman and Thor have shown capable of. However this doesn't stop people from claiming that the attack will one shot damn near anybody.

Superman takes Black Bolt without too much of a problem, Kyle being the problem. However more times than not, as you said he falls against the two.

guy222
team one

george '06
team 2 BB puts supes down, then kyle and BB team up and take out thor

carnage52
Originally posted by george '06
team 2 BB puts supes down, then kyle and BB team up and take out thor no

Scoobless
Team one are in a higher class than team two.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Ruin
I completely agree. yes Blackbolt is powerful character, but he has yet to prove he could last and come out as victor is a prolonged battle with top tier characters. Also his "quasi-sonic" scream is a bit overrated, as it has done nothing remotely as impressive as some of the destructive capabilities that Superman and Thor have shown capable of. However this doesn't stop people from claiming that the attack will one shot damn near anybody.

Superman takes Black Bolt without too much of a problem, Kyle being the problem. However more times than not, as you said he falls against the two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.