same nightmare for the past 2 years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PiruBlood
the dream i have is being buried at the age of 22. the scary shit is i just turned 22 back in december of 2006. it my dream wile being buried theres no one at my funeral and when im being buried i can actually feel like its really happening while im asleep. im freaked and scared as hell

Eccentric
That's hectic? o.0

Puzzle
Originally posted by PiruBlood
the dream i have is being buried at the age of 22. the scary shit is i just turned 22 back in december of 2006. it my dream wile being buried theres no one at my funeral and when im being buried i can actually feel like its really happening while im asleep. im freaked and scared as hell

No one there because you're usually an ass to people? srug

Ronny
the dream i have is being buried at the age of 22. the scary shit is i just turned 22 back in december of 2006. it my dream wile being buried theres no one at my funeral and when im being buried i can actually feel like its really happening while im asleep. im freaked and scared as hell Become a Scientologist. erm

Vinny Valentine
If you touched Matt Stone and Ronny Found out, your dream could come true haermm

Ronny
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
If you touched Matt Stone and Ronny Found out, your dream could come true haermm Tis true...

Barker
If you touched Ronny wearing a Matt Stone suit in a hotel suit, she'd be all, "Sweet". steeks

Ronny
Originally posted by Barker
If you touched Ronny wearing a Matt Stone suit in a hotel suit, she'd be all, "Sweet". steeks blink *Tries to make sense of it*

Ronny
Originally posted by Ronny
Become a Scientologist. erm I set up an amazing joke and nobody fueled it? WTF?

That would explain why there was no one at his funeral.

JaehSkywalker

hmm.. that must've meant something.

PiruBlood
it bugs me out madly because i dont know if this is god saying my time is coming or what.

Vinny Valentine
Its a dream, not some unnatural force.

Dreams are made from things you thought up or saw on a certain date. You just keep having a relapse of one because it scared you.

This is normal

JaehSkywalker
some underlying fear of dying?

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Dreams are made from things you thought up or saw on a certain date.

I keep having the one where me and Vinny are hang gliding through a giant piece of Swiss cheese. confused

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I keep having the one where me and Vinny are hang gliding through a giant piece of Swiss cheese. confused

laughing out loud Sexy Dream.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.