The Infinity Gauntlet Test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
The following are entrusted with the powerful Infinity Gauntlet. Your job is to:
a) describe what you think they'd do with it
b) decide whether LT would allow them to keep it.

This is in Marvel, so DC characters will be able to use the IG.

1. Batman
2. Apocalypse
3. Abraxas
4. Thor
5. Superman
6. Scarlet Witch
7. Superboy-Prime
8. Captain America
9. The Joker
10. Mephisto

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Nikkolas
The following are entrusted with the powerful Infinity Gauntlet. Your job is to:

1. Batman
2. Apocalypse
3. Abraxas
4. Thor
5. Superman
6. Scarlet Witch
7. Superboy-Prime
8. Captain America
9. The Joker
10. Mephisto

Batman would bring his parents back
Apoc would kill all humans
Abraxas doesn't need it
Thor would bring back Odin
Superman would give it back
Scarlet witch as of HOM is more powerful than the IG
Superboy prime is too dumb to use it right
captain america would wish himself back to his correct time
the joker had more power than the IG already when he had Batmite's power
Mephisto would probably do what thanos did with it.

The LT wouldn't really let any of them have the gems. Not unless Eternity wanted someone to use them.

Nikkolas
Joker didn't have power over more than one universe with Bat-mite's power...and I thought it was Mr. Mxy's power.

And Superboy-Prime is far from stupid. Emo, hormonal and totally insane but not stupid. As a PC Kryptonian, he possesses Super Intelligence and that's clearly shown in him managing to construct that armor.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Joker didn't have power over more than one universe with Bat-mite's power...and I thought it was Mr. Mxy's power.

And Superboy-Prime is far from stupid. Emo, hormonal and totally insane but not stupid. As a PC Kryptonian, he possesses Super Intelligence and that's clearly shown in him managing to construct that armor.

Being kinda smart and knowing how to use the IG and be God are very differnt in my opinion. SBP wouldn't know how to use it. and No, joker had batmite's power and Mxy on panel said that if Joker knew how to use the power for real, he could do more. he had already conquered the Universe. and I believe he beat a group of multiversal beings with Batmite's power as well. Besides, I dont' remember the IG exactly conquering more than one real reality. Correct me if I'm wrong. Even thanos said the Universe is but clay to me. THE UNIVERSE.

guy222

1. Batman
2. Apocalypse
3. Abraxas
4. Thor
5. Superman
6. Scarlet Witch
7. Superboy-Prime
8. Captain America
9. The Joker
10. Mephisto

Batman takes em out. He wields the IG better than AW.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Correct me if I'm wrong. Even thanos said the Universe is but clay to me. THE UNIVERSE. Well you're most certainly wrong if you think Thanos could only conquer one Universe....

"Let it be known that Thanos of Titan declares himself the Supreme Being of this and ALL Universes!":
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8622/ig8ca4.th.jpg

Thanos /w/ IG had,

"limitless power over ALL that is":
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9016/ig10fm3.th.jpg

This represents the power to control FAR more than one Universe.

However, Thanos himself only wanted to conquer/rule over one Universe:
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/3766/ltnoig2zv1.th.jpg

Maybe you should reread the IG arch/tie-tins a little more.... no expression

invisiblewoman

1. Batman
2. Apocalypse
3. Abraxas
4. Thor
5. Superman
6. Scarlet Witch
7. Superboy-Prime
8. Captain America
9. The Joker
10. Mephisto

Batman - is human he couldnt control it!
Apocalypse - would be somewhat like thanos w/ ig but not as strong imo
Abraxas - same as thanos just wants power over everything
Thor - dont think he would use it and if he did it would be for the greater good.
superman - wouldnt use it he would seperate the gems from the infinity gauntlet and hide them
scarlet witch - already mentally unstable she couldnt control it
Superboyprime - same a supes
Captain America - human couldnt control it (not that he would try)
joker - human couldnt control it (couldnt even handle mxy power)
Mephisto - uses it to create total chaos.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
Well you're most certainly wrong if you think Thanos could only conquer one Universe....

"Let it be known that Thanos of Titan declares himself the Supreme Being of this and ALL Universes!":

Thanos /w/ IG had,

NO maybe you should. THanos said on panel the UNIVERSE was clay in his hands. NOt multi universes. and the IG has never been shown to be able to control a multiverse. So please get that outtta here. Eterntiy fought back the hand of an infinite. So does that make him multiversal? Any thing universal in power can conquer other universes. But not all of them in one fell swoop. YOu'd haev to be multiversal in power to do that.

Galan007
NO maybe you should. THanos said on panel the UNIVERSE was clay in his hands. NOt multi universes. I have come to the conclusion that you absolutley refuse to read any scans that are posted, if they do not agree with your "theories".....

I will post/quote this scan one more time....

FAR more then just one Universe bud.

And again, Thanos only wanted to conquer one Universe, that's why he never bothered going any further. doped

nvrbeenwthagirl
I have come to the conclusion that you absolutley refuse to read any scans that are posted, if they do not agree with your "theories".....

I will post/quote this scan one more time....

FAR more then just one Universe bud.

And again, Thanos only wanted to conquer one Universe, that's why he never bothered going any further. doped

LOL your going off of what thanos proclaimed? Your not serious are you? Darksied has claimed that he had limitless might. THanos claimed he was God and Yet we know that There are other IG's. WOuld he be the ruler of the other universes as well? WOuld THanos be able to conqueor Korvak's universe? It was a proud boastful claim by thanos and you want me to accept that as fact when The IG has never shown Multiversal dominion?

horrorwolf
LOL your going off of what thanos proclaimed? Your not serious are you? Darksied has claimed that he had limitless might. THanos claimed he was God and Yet we know that There are other IG's. WOuld he be the ruler of the other universes as well? WOuld THanos be able to conqueor Korvak's universe? It was a proud boastful claim by thanos and you want me to accept that as fact when The IG has never shown Multiversal dominion?

There is obviously no substancial proof one way or another.

As is, its a feat that although not fully proven, requires evidence to contradict.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by horrorwolf
There is obviously no substancial proof one way or another.

As is, its a feat that although not fully proven, requires evidence to contradict.

Well Reed Pwned the LT with his own energies. Does this now make Reed>>>>>LT and other abstracts becuz he was able to shunt thier energy back on them? It's no different than the UN/IG feat. As it stands I think the UN of today is more powerful or better used in Reed's hands anyway.

Galan007
LOL your going off of what thanos proclaimed? Your not serious are you? Are you serious?

You're the person who FIRST brought up what Thanos "said":
Even thanos said Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
THanos said on panel

And now after another of your "theories" was proven wrong, everything changes? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hypocrite. dopedOriginally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
As it stands I think the UN of today is more powerful or better used in Reed's hands anyway. Since it's not factual, you should really stop preaching it... doped

nvrbeenwthagirl
Are you serious?

And now after another of your "theories" was proven wrong, everything changes? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hypocrite. doped Since it's not factual, you should really stop preaching it... doped

Well this is factual. The un when it first came out was able to pwn galactus. then the anti went up and quasar said the UN "might" destroy the universe. Later, reed uses the UN to wipe the multiverse clean. You do the math.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Are you serious?

Hypocrite. doped Since it's not factual, you should really stop preaching it... doped

It's not factual that the UN was multiversal when quasar used it. So you STOP preaching it. The only thing we know is that the UN "might" have destroyed the universe.

Galan007
Well this is factual. The un when it first came out was able to pwn galactus. then the anti went up and quasar said the UN "might" destroy the universe. Later, reed uses the UN to wipe the multiverse clean. You do the math. Not quite.

Quasar knew that the UN would easily destroy the Universe, if his concentration slipped in the slightest.......

The UN's power would have destroyed that Universe, without Quasar even trying to do so....

Anything else you say about the UN's power increasing, is nothing but your own speculations. doped

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not quite.

Quasar knew that the UN would easily destroy the Universe, if his concentration slipped in the slightest.......

The UN's power would have destroyed that Universe, without Quasar even trying to do so....

Anything else you say about the UN's power increasing, is nothing but your own speculations. doped

And it's your own speculations that the UN hasn't increased in power. But in actuality, based upon feats, My speculations seem to be the ones of reason.

starlock
Well you're most certainly wrong if you think Thanos could only conquer one Universe....

Thanos /w/ IG had,

galanoo7 if thanos is right about the universes is he right that he is the supreme being of all the universes? so are we to trust one thing about a scan, if in the same scan there is a false claim in that scan?

or maybe the IG is the power of TOAA and he knew it?
and if he IS the supreme being why fight the abstracts and the heroes

there are many debatable questions in my opinon

No disrespect just a question smile

Galan007
And it's your own speculations that the UN hasn't increased in power. But in actuality, based upon feats, My speculations seem to be the ones of reason. What I have said isn't speculation friend.

There is an abundence of proof to back up everything I've stated.

However, there is no proof to back up what you have said. doped

nvrbeenwthagirl
What I have said isn't speculation friend.

Thre are numerous claims to back up every word I have said.

However, there is no proof to back up what you have said. doped

actually there is proof to back up what I have said. The UN used to be a weapon that would pwn galactus. Then it went to being able to might destroy the universe. Reed used it later to reset the multiverse. So actually going by how most comic forums debate, the UN would be called classic or current. No need for a stated jump in power. We know galactus is more powerful now than he was before. We also know that the LT is more powerful now that he was in the 80's. No retconn or statement of increased power need be applied. We see it by the panels. Iceman has always been iceman, but we know that his current form pwns classic iceman. he was always the same iceman. But he didn't even realize his full potential. reed used the Un to it's fullest potential. quasar did not and wasn't even aware that it could be used like that. he's not as smart as reed, and the situation for the UN to be used in multiversal fashion hadnt' arose. Thanks. That's called Good logic. Not this crap kmc is doing. well the incomplete Ig pwned the UN 20 damned years ago and it somehow makes a complete IG superior to a UN used much differently today. That is called crap logic. That shit wouldnt' fly in a real debate tourney or in any scientific circles at all.

Symmetric Chaos
1. Batman - keeps it and cleans up the universe (unless he decides that no one should have that kind of power and destroys it)

2. Apocalypse - taken away by the LT after he starts using it to kill people in order to test thier worth

3. Abraxas - Kills Galactuses and has it taken away by the LT

4. Thor - Squander's most of the IG's powers except the power gem but generally tries to do good. Keeps it.

5. Superman - Destroys it immediately out of fear at what might happen.

6. Scarlet Witch - No idea

7. Superboy-Prime - Taken away by the LT for making the universe eom

8. Captain America - Same as Batman

9. The Joker - Probably exactly what he did with Bat-Mite's power

10. Mephisto - Taken away by the LT after he starts doing lotsa evil stuff with it

Galan007
it went to being able to might destroy the universe.Actually The UN destroyed a Universe in 1990, years before the Infinity War arch....

Read up on what you debate about, before you go on these whiny little tirades. doped

We know galactus is more powerful now than he was before. No retconn or statement of increased power need be applied. Actually Galactus's greatest feat, (nearly devouring a Universe, and potentially more), is from 1990......... Nice try though. doped

reed used the Un to it's fullest potential. quasar did not and wasn't even aware that it could be used like that. he's not as smart as reedProof that Quasar couldn't use the UN the way Reed did?

Quasar was only trying to kill Magus alone with the UN...

Had his concentration slipped for event a moment, the Universe would have been destroyed without him even trying to do so.

Magus then pwned ALL of the UN's energies and turned them back on Quasar.

Reed actually was trying destroy multiple Universes, not just one being.doped

and the situation for the UN to be used in multiversal fashion hadnt' arose. Thanks. That's called Good logic. Not this crap kmc is doing. well the incomplete Ig pwned the UN 20 damned years ago and it somehow makes a complete IG superior to a UN used much differently today. That is called crap logic. That shit wouldnt' fly in a real debate tourney or in any scientific circles at all. All your speculations...

Bottom line...

An Incomplete IG is shown ON PANEL to be >> UN....

Deal with it. doped

starlock
Originally posted by starlock
if thanos is right about the universes is he right that he is the supreme being of all the universes? so are we to trust one thing about a scan, if in the same scan there is a false claim in that scan?

or maybe the IG is the power of TOAA and he knew it?
and if he IS the supreme being why fight the abstracts and the heroes

there are many debatable questions in my opinon

No disrespect just a question smile

i think it is still a debate friends smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually The UN destroyed a Universe in 1990, years before the Infinity War arch....

Read up on what you debate about, before you go on these whiny little tirades. doped

Actually Galactus's greatest feat, (nearly devouring a Universe, and potentially more), is from 1990......... Nice try though. doped

Proof that Quasar couldn't use the UN the way Reed did?

Quasar was only trying to kill Magus alone with the UN...

Had his concentration slipped for event a moment, the Universe would have been destroyed without him even trying to do so.

Magus then pwned ALL of the UN's energies and turned them back on Quasar.

Reed actually was trying destroy multiple Universes, not just one being.doped

All your speculations...

Bottom line...

An Incomplete IG is shown ON PANEL to be >> UN....

Deal with it. doped

and for all your speculations, you didn't prove shit. I just said galactus was more powerful now than he used to be. You talking about him in the 90's lend credence to what I said. In the 60's he wasn't that strong. Also, sweetie, you forget, Reed was able to turn the LT's energies back on himself. ring a bell. Turning energies back upon something isn't exactly pwing anything. The magus knew very well what would happen to him if the Un hit him. If he were as mighty as you pretend he was, he would have laughed off the UN's blast. Cosmics do that all the time. Especially if your really That omnipotent or near it. Try again. Your logic does NOT compute.

Galan007
and for all your speculations, you didn't prove shit.
Again, I do not have to speculate.

Every word I've stated is backed by panel evidence. Everything you have said is just your opinion.

You can have your opinion, that's fine, but don't tell me I'm wrong, when I am just going by what's been depicted in comics. doped

And also, Reported, for member bashing.

I just said galactus was more powerful now than he used to be. You talking about him in the 90's lend credence to what I said. Yes it does.

You said he is more powerful now then he ever was.

This is an incorrect statement. doped

Turning energies back upon something isn't exactly pwing anything. The magus knew very well what would happen to him if the Un hit him. If he were as mighty as you pretend he was, he would have laughed off the UN's blast. Cosmics do that all the time. Especially if your really That omnipotent or near it. Ummm, Magus pwned ALL of the UN's energies /w/ an Incomplete IG....... Once the IG was in working order, he wasn't worried about Quasar, because...... Well he knew that the IG >> UN. doped

Try again. Your logic does NOT compute. Who's logic is backed by proof?

And who's isn't?

confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Again, I do not have to speculate.

Every word I've stated is backed by panel evidence. Everything you have said is just your opinion.

You can have your opinion, that's fine, but don't tell me I'm wrong, when I am just going by what's been depicted in comics. doped

And also, Reported, for member bashing.

Yes it does.

You said he is more powerful now then he ever was.

This is an incorrect statement. doped

Ummm, Magus pwned ALL of the UN's energies /w/ an Incomplete IG....... Once the IG was in working order, he wasn't worried about Quasar, because...... Well he knew that the IG >> UN. doped

Who's logic is backed by proof?

And who's isn't?

confused

You reported me for member bashing you becuz I said you didn't prove shit? LMAO. Do you know how many times people have said that on here. Get thicker skin if that bothered you. You really haven't proven anything. All you have done is fallen in line with a flawed theory. you cannot say that the Un was operating at Multiversal capacity at all when magus deflected it's energies. and you can't even say the magus pwned the Un when all he did was redirect the energies. Now until you can prove that, you aren't in any position to think your 100% right.

Galan007
You reported me for member bashing you becuz I said you didn't prove shit? LMAO. Do you know how many times people have said that on here. Get thicker skin if that bothered you. I didn't report you for just that, I reported you because I have been very civil, and you throw back nothing but insults....

Mature your debating skills, and people would respect you more.

You really haven't proven anything. All you have done is fallen in line with a flawed theory. Really?

Well then it would be easy for you to counter my argument with panel evidence to the contrary, wouldn't it?

Post away! doped

you cannot say that the Un was operating at Multiversal capacity at all when magus deflected it's energies. and you can't even say the magus pwned the Un when all he did was redirect the energies. The UN's potential has never changed, and I challenge you to prove that it has, with panel proof.

Magus manipulated ALL of the UN's power, (not just the blast Quasar was going to shoot)....... He manipulated ALL of those energies, and turned them back on Quasar....... TOTAL CONTROL.

By that feat, we can certainly say...

Incomplete IG >> UN. doped

Now until you can prove that, you aren't in any position to think your 100% right. I'm pretty sure I've proved that numerous times now...... You just refuse to listen. confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
I didn't report you for just that, I reported you because I have been very civil, and you throw back nothing but insults....

Mature your debating skills, and people would respect you more.

Really?

Well then it would be easy for you to counter my argument with panel evidence to the contrary, wouldn't it?

Post away! doped

The UN's potential has never changed, and I challenge you to prove that it has, with panel proof.

Magus manipulated ALL of the UN's power, (not just the blast Quasar was going to shoot)....... He manipulated ALL of those energies, and turned them back on Quasar....... TOTAL CONTROL.

By that feat, we can certainly say...

Incomplete IG >> UN. doped

I'm pretty sure I've proved that numerous times now...... You just refuse to listen. confused

You have the right to feel how you wish. If I insulted you, I surely have learned it from the Forum. Now it would be unfair to ban me, and not the scores of members who have insulted me wouldn't it?

No one said the UN's potential has changed. You missed the very premise of my argument. The UN was not being used in a multiversal fashion by quasar and no one at the time even knew the Un could erase the multiverse becuz no abraxas type threat had come along. You saying the IG controlled all of the UN's energies holds little weight considering quasar using the Un 20's years ago is a much different circumstance than REed using the UN for an entirely different purpose. Scientist would laugh at this theory becuz in order to make a direct comparison, the IG would have to control the UN being used by the same user or someone who is reeds peer, with the Un being used in the same fashion. you can go off of what you think, but the theory is scientifically flawed and does not stand up.

Galan007
You have the right to feel how you wish. If I insulted you, I surely have learned it from the Forum. Now it would be unfair to ban me, and not the scores of members who have insulted me wouldn't it? Ok, but I haven't insulted you thus far...

So it is also unfair for you to throw insults at me, just because so other members have pissed you off, isn't it?

No one said the UN's potential has changed. Ok...

Remember, Magus controlled ALL of the UN's energies, not just the single blast Quasar was attempting to fire....... Magus controlled ALL of the power contained within the UN.

So if the potential of the UN was the same then as it is now, (which you finally admitted)....... Then the same energies Reed harness from the UN, which destroyed the Multiverse, were the same energies that Magus /w/ an Incomplete IG had TOTAL control over.

See?

IG >> UN

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok, but I haven't insulted you thus far...

So it is also unfair for you to throw insults at me, just because so other members have pissed you off, isn't it?

Ok...

Remember, Magus controlled ALL of the UN's energies, not just the single blast Quasar was attempting to fire....... Magus controlled ALL of the power contained within the UN.

So if the potential of the UN was the same then as it is now, (which you finally admitted)....... Then the same energies Reed harness from the UN, which destroyed the Multiverse, were the same energies that Magus /w/ an Incomplete IG had TOTAL control over.

See?

IG >> UN

NO this does not compute. I do apologize if I insulted you. I get so used to it, i just attack most anyone. My apologies. as far as magus saying he controlled all of the UN"s energies. I take what magus says very lightly. he didnt' even know he wasn't really in control. his cosmic senses weren't even attuned enough to know he was duped. so i doubt he knew how much of the un's energy he deflected back upon the user. Tho he knew if he got hit with the un's power, he would die. this is for certain. or else he would have just shrugged off it's blast.

Galan007
I do apologize if I insulted you. I get so used to it, i just attack most anyone. My apologies. Hey man, so long as things stay civil, I have no problem with you. cool

as far as magus saying he controlled all of the UN"s energies. I take what magus says very lightly. he didnt' even know he wasn't really in control. his cosmic senses weren't even attuned enough to know he was duped. so i doubt he knew how much of the un's energy he deflected back upon the user. That's iffy...

Quasar actually fired the UN at Magus...

Magus preceded to control those energies, and redirect them back at Quasar.... That much isn't even questionable.

And as for Magus "not being in control", he had just obtained the IG at this point, and it takes time to adjust to Omnipotence as Warlock put it.

That's why Magus didn't realize he had an incomplete IG..... That's also why the Gauntlet was taken away from him before he became acquainted to Omnipotence.

Tho he knew if he got hit with the un's power, he would die. this is for certain. or else he would have just shrugged off it's blast. Magus was worried before he obtained the IG.

After he obtained it, he was no longer worried, because he knew that he had the superior weapon.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hey man, so long as things stay civil, I have no problem with you. cool

That's iffy...

Quasar actually fired the UN at Magus...

Magus preceded to control those energies, and redirect them back at Quasar.... That much isn't even questionable.

And as for Magus "not being in control", he had just obtained the IG at this point, and it takes time to adjust to Omnipotence as Warlock put it.

That's why Magus didn't realize he had an incomplete IG..... That's also why the Gauntlet was taken away from him before he became acquainted to Omnipotence.

Magus was worried before he obtained the IG.

After he obtained it, he was no longer worried, because he knew that he had the superior weapon.

The Ig is superior to the UN in many ways. But it is not more powerful. WW is superior to Storm, but Storm can cause far more dmg and at faster rates than WW. UN is more powerful than IG. IG is superior becuz it has finess. The UN is a cannon and the IG is a sniper's rifle as far I'm concerned. And yous till have yet to address the fact that many beings have deflected energies back on more powerful opponents. I.E. The LT and reeds cannon thingy.

Galan007
The Ig is superior to the UN in many ways. Good, I'm glad to see your coming around a little bit. smile

UN is more powerful than IG. IG is superior becuz it has finess. The UN is a cannon and the IG is a sniper's rifle as far I'm concerned. Think of it like this...

If character A has the IG, and character B has the UN....... Character A will win every single time.

Why?

Because as soon as character B fired the UN, the the IG would simply control those energies, and turn them back upon the user....... TOTAL control.

The IG is the superior weapon by far.

And yous till have yet to address the fact that many beings have deflected energies back on more powerful opponents. I.E. The LT and reeds cannon thingy. Magus didn't "deflect" the UN's power. He controlled it's energies completely.

WW using her bracelets against Darkseid's OE...... Now that's deflection.

If WW would have controlled the energies of the OE and turned them back at Darkseid with a thought....... That would be closer to what Magus did to Quasar /w/ UN.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Good, I'm glad to see your coming around a little bit. smile

Think of it like this...

If character A has the IG, and character B has the UN....... Character A will win every single time.

Why?

Because as soon as character B fired the UN, the the IG would simply control those energies, and turn them back upon the user....... TOTAL control.

The IG is the superior weapon by far.

Magus didn't "deflect" the UN's power. He controlled it's energies completely.

WW using her bracelets against Darkseid's OE...... Now that's deflection.

If WW would have controlled the energies of the OE and turned them back at Darkseid with a thought....... That would be closer to what Magus did to Quasar /w/ UN.

OK put it like this, Doctor light, could control every energy that silver surfer threw at him. It's all made of light. Is Dr. light more powerful than silver surfer. Hell no. Same thing. Dr. light would be superior to surfer becuz of his ability, but he wouldn't be any where near as powerful. the IG is superior to the UN becuz the IG has so many powers and uses. Is it more powerful? no.

Galan007
OK put it like this, Doctor light, could control every energy that silver surfer threw at him. It's all made of light. Is Dr. light more powerful than silver surfer. Hell no. Same thing. Dr. light would be superior to surfer becuz of his ability, but he wouldn't be any where near as powerful. the IG is superior to the UN becuz the IG has so many powers and uses. Is it more powerful? no. The IG is certainly more powerful because it can manipulate ALL the power contained within the UN, simultaneously.

If it wasn't a superior weapon, then it wouldn't have the control over the UN that it did.

Take THOTI for instance...

Even though the IG easily controlled the energy of the UN, I would never say that the IG could control the power of THOTI.

Why?

Because THOTI is simply the more powerful artifact, and is beyond the control of the IG.

DigiMark007
Too many reports. And I'm never opposed to closing needless abstract-theory threads that turn into flame wars and scan-supported cockstroking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.