Roma vs Thanos w/IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
ok

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
ok

Mad Titan, does he have a chance

qqqqqqq
no chance in hell

guy222
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
no chance in hell

Angel of Death rules Hell

WhiteWitchKing
Roma dies

Utrigita
Think Roma goes down to

guy222
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Roma dies

If she uses the CN, does she lose

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
Think Roma goes down to

She is Meryln's daughter

Nikkolas
She gets the Celestial Nullifier and starts destroying every universe.

First the one Thanos is in, then all the ones around it.

BFR.

Roma wins.

guy222
Originally posted by Nikkolas

BFR.

Roma wins.

Thanks for the post. Nikkolas, is the CN>IG.

WhiteWitchKing
If she uses the CN, does she lose

Yes. Damn thing just blows things up. There's more too defeat the IG than blowing things up.

If Merlyn got into a fight with Galactus => *craaaaaaaaaaaack* (Merlyn getting stepped on).

Would you expect Roma to survive against Death? Roma wouldn't last one bit.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Nikkolas

BFR.

Roma wins.

She starts Nullifying univeres. Thanos wishes his back, wishes Roma to his presence, mind rapes her, and declares changes his status to "New Merlyn."

Thanks for the post. Nikkolas, is the CN>IG.

Except the CN blows stuff up. IG can reverse universal destruction and immobilize the CN or Roma. Just make a wish, baby.

guy222
Yes. Damn thing just blows things up. There's more too defeat the IG than blowing things up.

If Merlyn got into a fight with Galactus => *craaaaaaaaaaaack* (Merlyn getting stepped on).

Would you expect Roma to survive against Death? Roma wouldn't last one bit.

I think Galactus has a hard time with Merlyn. IMO. I have always said Death shouldn't lose. In comics, Death it appears has lost some luster.

guy222
She starts Nullifying univeres. Thanos wishes his back, wishes Roma to his presence, mind rapes her, and declares changes his status to "New Merlyn."

Except the CN blows stuff up. IG can reverse universal destruction and immobilize the CN or Roma. Just make a wish, baby.

Thanks for posting smile IG>UN. Celestial Nullifier vs IG, well. Makes for good discussion. IMO, it might be greater

WhiteWitchKing
I think Galactus has a hard time with Merlyn. IMO.

He'll have a hard time but depending on which Galactus. Infinity saga Galactus is pretty strong. He practically lead the abstracts against Thanos. But more impressive was his and Aggamotto's rocking of dimensions during Infinity War. Merlyn would need to be above Odin and near Aggamotto to beat/stalemate G.

One time she was captured by Loki. Not sure how, still I'd wager that Loki would beat down Roma in a fight.

Thanks for posting smile

No problem. Your threads are interesting & original than some others on this broad.

guy222
He'll have a hard time but depending on which Galactus. Infinity saga Galactus is pretty strong. He practically lead the abstracts against Thanos. But more impressive was his and Aggamotto's rocking of dimensions during Infinity War. Merlyn would need to be above Odin and near Aggamotto to beat/stalemate G.

One time she was captured by Loki. Not sure how, still I'd wager that Loki would beat down Roma in a fight.

WWK, I agree. I use to poke fun at Big G. He is very powerful. I liked when he sided with Thor to stop Ego the Living Planet.

I know Roma helped the X-men and Forge stop Adversary(Great Trickster)

WhiteWitchKing
WWK, I agree. I use to poke fun at Big G. He is very powerful. I liked when he sided with Thor to stop Ego the Living Planet.

I know Roma helped the X-men and Forge stop Adversary(Great Trickster)

Are you talking about the cartoon?

It's late. Good night guy222.

guy222
Are you talking about the cartoon?

It's late. Good night guy222.

Goodnite. We can continue. I sleep lil. Its time for me as well smile

xjustice69x
thanos for the win .
from what i can tell the CN is a huge(plot device) machine and not easly braught to the field of battle.
if she leaves to use it she loses due to leaving the battle field.
unless u specify the battlel field is the multiverse.
its not realy usable in a one on one fight, its like using a nuke to kill a fly.

celestialdemon
Thanos FTW. Even if Roma was to get the CN, the IG reversed the effects of the UN, which the CN hasn't been shown to be more powerful than.

Priest
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Thanos FTW. Even if Roma was to get the CN, the IG reversed the effects of the UN, which the CN hasn't been shown to be more powerful than.
I agree, i always thought that the UN>CN.
*waits for Mr. M to confirm*

starlock
Thanos Ig wins

That is my view as the first post stated,i am not getting into a CN debate
here hehe

guy222
Originally posted by xjustice69x
thanos for the win .
from what i can tell the CN is a huge(plot device) machine and not easly braught to the field of battle.
if she leaves to use it she loses due to leaving the battle field.
unless u specify the battlel field is the multiverse.
its not realy usable in a one on one fight, its like using a nuke to kill a fly.

Roma has a bigger place in the cosmic hierarchy possibly

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon

U make a good point. Celestial Nullifier vs Infinity Gauntlet. It's really interesting. Celestial(heavenly)Infinity(Infinite). I believe Thanos always has a purpose because he worships Death

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
Thanos Ig wins

That is my view as the first post stated,i am not getting into a CN debate
here hehe

I like to debate cleanly. Too many feelings get hurt. All of us champion a character. smile

guy222
Originally posted by Priest

Do u think SS will turn on Galactus again?

Galan007
If she uses the CN, does she lose Roma could attempt to use the Celestial Nullifier against Thanos, just as Quasar attempted to use the UN against Magus.

But once Roma tried, Thanos /w/ IG would simply turn those energies back on her, just as Magus did to Quasar..... TOTAL CONTROL.

Thanos /w/ IG ftw.

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
Roma could attempt to use the Celestial Nullifier against Thanos, just as Quasar attempted to use the UN against Magus.

But once Roma tried, Thanos /w/ IG would simply turn those energies back on her, just as Magus did to Quasar..... TOTAL CONTROL.

Thanos /w/ IG ftw.

U make a great point smile

Mr Master
Originally posted by Priest

The CN and UN are both Nullifiers but work completely differently.

The UN is a hand held device with a fire button one must click, the UN then let's out a blast that spreads outward until it reaches the entirety of the Multiverse.

The CN is a device about 3 to 4 feet high that pops Crystals containing the Life-Force of all the Universes in Marvel.

"This Crystal embodies the LifeForce of your Home Dimension"
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1056/r8fu4.th.jpg
"By breaking it, that Entire Portion of the Omniverse CEASES TO EXIST"

Roma doesn't need the Celestial Nullifier evidently, she can just as easily pop the Crystal in her hand and good by Universe.

So really there's nothing to turn back on the wielder of the CN unlike the UN.

The CN doesn't fire anything, the CN actually contains a connection to the Life-Force of the Universe through the Crystals.

So UN vs CN?

CN imo.

The UN has taken out a Multiverse.

The CN theoretically based on panel evidence can erase the Omniverse.

Gather all the Crystals shatter them at once, No more Omniverse.

guy222
Originally posted by Mr Master

The UN is a hand held device with a fire button one must click, the UN then let's out a blast that spreads outward until it reaches the entirety of the Multiverse.

The CN is a device about 3 to 4 feet high that pops Crystals containing the Life-Force of all the Universes in Marvel.

Roma doesn't need the Celestial Nullifier evidently, she can just as easily pop the Crystal in her hand and good by Universe.

The CN doesn't fire anything, the CN actually contains a connection to the Life-Force of the Universe through the Crystals.

So UN vs CN?

CN imo.

The UN has taken out a Multiverse.

The CN theoretically based on panel evidence can erase the Omniverse.

Gather all the Crystals shatter them at once, No more Omniverse.

Mr. M, can the CN kill even Merlyn or Roma

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Mr Master

That might not be true. Turning back time would or preventing the crystal from being shattered would. How fast is Roma's reaction to Thanos with the IG?

Thanos would win unless his day was off. Thanos looks into the future or mind reads Roma and knows Roma's intent. From there on he does a number of things to stomp Roma including teleporting the crystal to him, wishing so the crystals become unbreakable, turning her into cotton, teleporting her brain outside of her head, turning her intangible so she can't touch the crystal, shutting down the nerves in her body, or do all of that at once.

IMO. UN because it's more versatile. Removes abstracts from existence and destroying the multiverse. How would UN win? Reset the multiverse so Roma never existed. Zap Merlyn too while the wielder's at it.

guy222
That might not be true. Turning back time would or preventing the crystal from being shattered would. How fast is Roma's reaction to Thanos with the IG?

Thanos would win unless his day was off. Thanos looks into the future or mind reads Roma and knows Roma's intent. From there on he does a number of things to stomp Roma including teleporting the crystal to him, wishing so the crystals become unbreakable, turning her into cotton, teleporting her brain outside of her head, turning her intangible so she can't touch the crystal, shutting down the nerves in her body, or do all of that at once.

IMO. UN because it's more versatile. Removes abstracts from existence and destroying the multiverse. How would UN win? Reset the multiverse so Roma never existed. Zap Merlyn too while the wielder's at it.

Good evening

Endless Mike
Roma could get the Sword and Amulet, those would make her at least equal to the IG

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Roma could get the Sword and Amulet, those would make her at least equal to the IG

Is Excalibur the sword?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.