NEWS about AWE.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirategirl85
Disney had a presentation of upcoming films at ShoWest, and apparently some footage was shown from AWE:

"It would be very upsetting if they didn't say or show anything from Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, but being Disney's biggest movie of the summer, they obviously saved the best for last. After a similar presentation talking about the history and marketing of the franchise, which would include the already-seen "smoke" one-sheets and another campaign with the characters against a bright red background, the presenter said that the new trailer was being saved for the next morning's Opening Ceremony.

Instead, they had an even more impressive presentation that included many scenes from the trailer and a few scenes that might not make it, including the first bit in which Depp's Captain Jack Sparrow confronts two women with the fact that he can't lie to them and after sharing a few "truths" he's slapped by both. This was followed by a couple quick scenes including Chow Yun-Fat's Sao Fen proclaiming "Welcome to Singapore!" and a bit of raw footage of Depp interating with Sao Fenn, who also hits him. The scenes were interspersed with soundbites from Bruckheimer, Depp and Knightley, plus a number of funny gags, including one involving a pirate ship which was being rocked from one side to the other as everyone on deck ran from one side to the other. They also showed some of the pre-vis CGI for the climactic final battle between the two pirate camps, which seemed to include a battle between Capt. Jack Sparrow and Davy Jones high atop the ship's rigging. (Hopefully, we'll have more to write about after seeing the full trailer in the morning, though I expect some of this footage to have been exclusive to this presentation.)"

Sources: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=19311 and http://www.comingsoon.net/blog/2007/03/disney_previews_20079_lineup.php

AudioHeart
! ! ! KEWL ! ! !

T.Maria
ooooo!!!!! big grin

so what cant jack lie about to giselle and the other one, i wonder????

the thing is, in the picture where jack gets slapped by the whores, it looks like they're back at port royal.
So its the end fo the film, theres a boat next to them, and i get the feeling that the wedding will probably end up being there...

katelovespirate
you know what is annoying about this? these scenes were all released at comic-con, and they will probably also be the only ones on the trailer... so we'll have to go more weeks without new information... sorry im being down right now lol

tee_pirategirl
Originally posted by T.Maria
ooooo!!!!! big grin

so what cant jack lie about to giselle and the other one, i wonder????

my thought exactly! I'm thinking (and hoping) it has something to do with u know who!!!

But it can also be him breaking up with them and getting slaps.

ANYway! I'm excited about all this trailer stuff but a little diasappointed that some of the clips won't make the cut but still very HAPPY!!!!!!

Chiki Mina
I feel people being down sad Why?

It's suppose to be the most anticipated movie of the year! It's pirates for goodness sakes! Barbossa is back and Jack is back!! And we will get that special ending!! NO MATTER WHAT THE FRIGGIN MEDIA SAY!!

tee_pirategirl
You're right!! *quoting Chiki* "keep the faith!" cause this movie will be AWEsome but i just wish we could see all of the clips!!! especially jack with scarlet and giselle. lol but other than that I'm "butterflies in my tummy" sorta happy!!!

Ericadawn
Yeah, come on guys, we're getting the trailer on Monday so there's bound to be leaks...

Chiki Mina
Huzzah for faith!!

AMEN!!

tee_pirategirl
Yes we have an accord HUZZAH!! HUZZAH!!!

the trailer is going to be really good if they've made us wait this long.

sailorleo
I WANT ADMIRAL JAMES NORRINGTON! *hyperventilates....holds breath...turns blue...passes out*

PirateDiva
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I Cant wait for the trailer!!!! big grin

Pirategirl85

IheartPocky
Cool. eek!

Pirategirl85

pyratequeen
So, you like saw the trailer already? Lucky! mad

Pirategirl85
no not me it's from the news on that linnk i post

PirateDiva
ahhhhhhh omg i have goosebumps i cant wait....ahhhhhh!!! eek!

Ericadawn
But where's Norrington???

ivebeendepped43
yes, where is little norri?

Pirategirl85
Interesting quote of how will purpose lizzie during a fight and she ask why are you asking right now.....

katelovespirate
Here's what I glean from that information....

1. Will and Elizabeth do end up getting married, though for what reason remains unseen. a proposal in the middle of a swordfight refers to Robin Hood, Zorro, etc, and is a sure sign they will actually tie the knot and stay married.

2. Norrington dies (sorry sailorleo). He'll get his moment, though.

3. special effects and action sequences will feature perhaps more prominently, which will probably end up taking time away from character development.

4. I think there will be some tension as to letting Jack be as naturally funny, goofy, charming and great as he has been in the first 2 films... considering the dark, doomsy plot and the fact that Jack no longer has a single foil he is on equal footing with... Because Elizabeth has crossed personal lines, i don't think we'll get the same witty parrying we always love between the two of them. I think it will verge more on angry, bitter, or sorrowful, without the same sparkle and mischief.

5. Beckett is going to have endless evil villain "try and take over the world" exposition, which may end up reducing his character from a somewhat intriguing evil short man to your typical all-evil sadistic flat bad guy. remember, in film 2, Elizabeth could manipulate/blackmail/take this dude out with a single pistol in his own office. i reckon he's going to be far more invincible in film 3, as villains tend to be.

6. I don't think I will laugh much in this film. It seems all angst, tension, and desperation. the humor risks being overshadowed by the now pushed-to-the-limit character relationships.

7. Will is going to go back to being totally frigid as a character--- angry, vengeful, focused and un-funny. hopefully i am wrong on this one.

8. Elizabeth will get to change her outfit lots, which is a relief after she spent all of film 2 in ugly man clothes. the people who make the dolls will be pleased, as this will allow them to make multiple changes of clothes and charge more.

9. Elizabeth gets up-close and personal with everyone's dads. Audience members everywhere will suffer the entire film whenever Bootstrap comes on, as once again we will be aching for him to scrape the star-fish off his face.

10. its going to be so kick-ass, i dont even think we are prepared at all. lol

PirateDiva
exactly....if it's something she really wanted she would have just simply said YES!!!!

lovethemtigers
I am excited that the movie will be coming out...but I'm not sure if I'm going to like it as much as the other 2...I agree with Kate...there is going to be so much fighting and special effects there won't be time for character development....and also, as Kate says...::

4. I think there will be some tension as to letting Jack be as naturally funny, goofy, charming and great as he has been in the first 2 films... considering the dark, doomsy plot and the fact that Jack no longer has a single foil he is on equal footing with... Because Elizabeth has crossed personal lines, i don't think we'll get the same witty parrying we always love between the two of them. I think it will verge more on angry, bitter, or sorrowful, without the same sparkle and mischief.

so, that having been said....I guess there is no such thing as Sparrabeth. We will just have to be happy with the fact that Johnny is once again appearing as Jack Sparrow...and he and Barboosa will be like a couple of old ladies..LOL....anyways, Johnny has said all along he's not into the "lead man" thing (i.e. getting the girl)

I hate to be negative .....I'm not being negative about the movie...for those of you that like all that fighting and special effects I'm sure it will be one kick-ass of a movie...all movies in that aspect needs a little bit of romance to soften the mood...and looks like the indicators are that it's going to be Will and Elizabeth....overcoming that bump in the road in DMC...

I'm sorry Chiki, thank you for your great siggy you made me...I love it, I will always cherish it....

I'm sorry for being negative...but I'm just preparing myself for the inevitable...I hope I can come back in June and say "ah, ya'll were right, don't listen to spoilers and stuff...."...I hope with all my heart that the Sparrabeth ship was going to sail..but best to prepare myself now than be let down later.....

It's going to be a great movie...Johnny is playing Jack Sparrow...Mr. Gibbs is back, Barbossa is back....everyone's back...but it's a very gloomy, doomy movie...a bittersweet ending....the end of the trilogy...the end of Pirates...there will be lots of great swashbuckling and such....but it will be missing the thing that attracted me so much to the first two movies..those great jack and elizabeth moments....

You guys can be mad at me all you won't for coming on here and being negative...but I've been sick the past two days...I've been thinking about everything about these three movies...and I've come to the conclusion that the trilogy is going to end where it began...

PirateDiva
lol....in the aspect of Johnny saying he's not into the leading man...i agree i can only remember a handful of his movies where he actually stays with the girl....the rest are either depressing tragic endings, or the girl leaves....or she dies or it's not even about a girl...Who's to say this will be any different!!! But then again we dont know that....for all we know Johnny might surprise us in this one and stay with the girl!!! LOL

Anywhoo what some of u seem to forget is that Trailers are very Misleading and often make u think things that r not really happening!! For example one of DMC's unresolved issues is indeed of where LIZ's heart truely lies!!! So i doubt Disney would put something as revealing as Will proposing to Liz in a trailer if they didnt want u to make you believe something!! Perhaps it's only a gimmick to throw u off!! Which in my opinion just by simply hearing about it, it's worked because it already has most of u believeing that its over, WILL and LIZ r gonna get married!!!!

When in reality we haven't even heard if she said YES or NO....she said "why r u asking Now?" (which IMO if a girl wants to get married, and the MAN she SUPPOSEBLY LOVES and CAME really close to marrying once, is PROPOSING TO HER, what is there to think about? Wouldnt she just say YES instead of ask WHY?....think about it Loves this little scene reminds me a lot about another little scene i like to call the MA-RRI-AGE Scene....when Jack proposes to her and she comes up with a million reasons why she would not marry him, when the only reason she needed was "THAT SHE LOVED WILL and that she was ENGAGED to WILL." Once again Liz is putting up excuses instead of simply just saying YES to the man she "Loves" big grin)

Pirategirl85
Yahoo's page is finally up and ready for the trailer!!!

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/piratesofthecaribbeanatworldsend.html;_ylt=Apk659DsHigK8U746XbxLF9fVXcA

pirate179
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! ABOUT TIME! YES!!!!!!!!!! eek! big grin eek! big grin

PirateDiva
eek!

Ericadawn

PirateDiva
Yes But Unfortunately Every Pirate in the Planet is Against hIm....His fate Looks Grim sad Poor Norrie....I Hope He Goes down a Hero!!!!

sailorleo
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Yes But Unfortunately Every Pirate in the Planet is Against hIm....His fate Looks Grim sad Poor Norrie....I Hope He Goes down a Hero!!!! *sniff* i'll fight with ya to the end james *pulls out sword and gups at all the pirates*

katelovespirate
i'm sorry, everything i've heard from various sources seem to confirm that Elizabeth and Will get married. that doesn't signal the end of Sparrabeth, though. its no reason to get upset.

AudioHeart
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I Cant wait for the trailer!!!! big grin

SAME HERE !

Too_Blue
Originally posted by katelovespirate
i'm sorry, everything i've heard from various sources seem to confirm that Elizabeth and Will get married. that doesn't signal the end of Sparrabeth, though. its no reason to get upset.

What spoiler did I miss? I doubt they'll get married. End up being together? Maybe. But married? Nah. They intended to get married in the second and "fate intervened". If I saw them in a marriage scene again I would only expect for something to go wrong.

Gravitation
Fate will intervene again big grin

PirateDiva
Originally posted by katelovespirate

Whose getting upset? Not Me I Have Faith!!! big grin I truely believe that they will not make Jack and Liz stay together.....but they will certainly let us know where Lizzie's heart truely lies *cough*with Jack*cough*..lol! So she may marry Will, but only to save his life or something....but truely loving Jack!! big grin

Pirategirl85
Hey there people. Got a bit of an announcement for you as we now have a confirmed release date for alot of the AWE tie-in books that will be released for this movie. Most of these books will be released to the public on April 10, 2007 and that includes the novelization for the movie as well.

This info comes from Amazon.com

and here is the link for the novel so you can confirm it for yourself:

http://www.amazon.com/Pirates-Carribean-At-Worlds-End/dp/1423103777

There are two points of intrest on this page which confirm this date and they are:

Availability: This title will be released on April 10, 2007. Pre-order now! Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

and

# Reading level: Ages 9-12
# Paperback: 160 pages
# Publisher: Disney Press (April 10, 2007)
# Language: English
# ISBN-10: 1423103777
# ISBN-13: 978-1423103776

IheartPocky
awesome! Im so buying it!

T.Maria
i dont get it...do these books basically tell the story?

and if they do, then why are they releasing them before the film comes out???

IheartPocky
yeah. they usually leave out something important though like the last book left out the end in tia's hut.

Chiki Mina
Give me a second to yell...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you gusy worried about!? Too much action?! Not enough romance?! Not enough humor?! You think T&T would be stupid in not adding all those ingredients to make a kick ass pirates moive?!

Stop the damn whining and complaining. Im sorry for the expression. kate and lovethemtigers, I love you girls alot, but I dissagree completely on you all's attitudes and comments.

Tension? Yes. Jack loosing his charm? NEVER. Why are you girls so worried about that? Stop worrying?! No time for character development?? What the hell does that mean?! You think the writers will be asses on concentrating on action only and not caring much for the development of each character? That's just ludacris. COTBP was an introduction of the characters, DMC is when we get to know the characters and face more challenges--face their inner conflicts, AWE is finally the conflict/resolution. I never took film class, but you don't need to take that in order to understand it. I wasn't born smart, but I know at least a thing or two on how movies are made and how characters are developed.

Be happy for the movie! Jack is back, Barbossa is back, we get to see Calypso, we get to see Keith Richards as a pirate, we get to see Liz in different outfits, we get to see Will as a baddie. SO MUCH MORE! "No such thing as Sparrabeth" You are right! This isn't sparrabeth, nor noriebeth, nor willabeth. This is frggin pirates of the caribbean. The sprrabeth is something that we chose to believe in. But lets get real, this isn't sparrabeth.
I still stand on my beliefs on my happy ending for Jack and Liz. Cheesy I know *shrugs* I wouldn't know how to write it in any other way then to see Jack happy. I want him happy. I think these writers know what they are doing, they know on how Jack really effects us in a positive way. We have grown to love this character since the beginning. Im sure they won't do something to him that will lead is into depression. They wouldn't dare to leave us confused and Jack being a bachelor surrounded by STDS infected wenches.

You hate being negative? I got the perfect solution: Don't be negative! The media, rumors, can say whatever the hell they want to say. I don't care about rumors, I care about pirates. F**k the rumors and screw those who wants to consider DMC and Jack Sparrow a bump in the road. They say what they want to say about Jack, but I will be damned if they ever want to consider Jack a "bump in the road" because he ruined Will and Liz's wedding. BS! All things has a purpose in life and he didn't ruin it. Jack Sparrow is no bump in the road, he is fate intervened.

Again with the action/special effects and romance. This is Disney, it had action/humor/romance in the first movie. Same thing with DMC, so why not AWE?! What makes AWE so damn different? DUH, it's at world's end where pirates and EITC will have a mayor conflict not to mention the characters themselves, but that won't leave out anything! You forget that this is still pirates.

Iam sorry for the lecture. And Im terribly sorry in reacting that way. I know Im probably acting like Im your mother or something, but enough is enough.

We are getting our trailer in monday, we are getting our movie in May--right around the corner. What more can you ask?! What more do you want?! For goodness sake!! Stop the whining and crying and the worrying. If it wasn't for the cast, crew and the writers, we wouldn't have this movie! Thanks to them we can cherish this movie and treassure it. They made us realise that there is a little pirate in all of us. Piracy may have ended in history, but never in our hearts.

Why can't we give back a little? Is is so hard to be supportive? Keep your chins up, people. And sorry for the lecture.

Gravitation
O.o Wow. How long did it take you to type all that?

Ericadawn
(Whistles and applauds)

T.Maria
i agree with Chiki wholeheartedly on that smile

definately the way im thinking!!!
At the end of the day, its pirates of the caribbean, not sparrabeth of the caribbean big grin
(although i would pay good money to see THAT film lol)

We loved these films before sparrabeth got flung into the works!! big grin
Yes, they were an added bonus, but the dont compare to the telling of the story and the actual adventure itself...theyre just that little bonus along the way smile

willofthewisp
If every pirate got together with someone, we wouldn't have fun, single pirates to imagine being with other fun, single pirates in hot, kinky ways! Relax, guys. This movie is going to be the coolest movie since "Star Wars." We're going to know everything! Sparrabeth lives in the hearts and minds of the Sparrabeth fans and if the last movie is W/E, then it proves our imaginations are working overtime with sexy results! Sparrabeth forever!

katelovespirate
Chiki, in response to your post, I am not worried at all. I think I have expressed before numerous times that I will undoubtedly love the movie no matter how the love triangle works out. I was voicing my opinion on various aspects of the film from what we know of it so far, and I think I am entitled to do that. I am in no way worried or panicked, and extremely far from whining or crying. Just giving me old professional opinion and speculations. I don't think I was being negative at all, I was just saying my honest opinion. Is it negative to say that I think it likely for Will and Liz to get married? I casually mentioned that and everybody jumps on my back and accuses me of "being negative", "whining and crying" and "abandoning Sparrabeth", when that is not the case at all. I didn't say I supposed Will and Liz would live happily ever after, but deducing from certain plot clues I stated I thought it likely for them to marry.
All that to say, I appreciate your enthusiasm and pep talks, but I am perfectly at ease with myself and whatever happens in the film, and really don't need lectures on whining or crying, savvy? smile I still think it likely for Liz and Will to marry, I think it probable that special effects might play a more prominent role and humorous characterizations might be taken in a different direction, etc. I don't just spew this stuff to make everyone freak out, I was just analyzing the interview and responding.
Anyhow, I hope we're clear on that now.

Chiki Mina
No, some things are still are unclear. I wouldn't state that you saying Will is going to marry Liz will make you a negative person. I was stating an opinion as well. I know Im not your mom and I have no right on a lecture, but I think I do have a right to say what I feel as same as you.

I never mentioned that you are abandoning sparrabeth, it will be really STUPID of me to say that you are abandoing sparrabeth when we are all clear that this is not the point of the movie.

So I guess it was wrong for me to say how I feel.

So let's better yet change the subject....

lovethemtigers
My, My don't we have so many different opinions. Mine varies from day to day....I guess the only reason I post them on here is because this is my outlet...I have no one or nowhere to talk about the movie except to you guys and on this forum. I bet Ted and Terry are laughing all the way to the bank that we are all still hashing this out...

I tell you I am on a rollercoaster ride, but then that's the way my life has been in general over the past year...so...why should Pirates be any different, eh?

I'm very positive about the movie...I am positive that it is going to be full of adventure, suspense...and lots of Jack Sparrow, which means Johnny. It's like Blue said on the Jack Sparrow/Johnny lovefest thread....without Johnny as Jack we wouldn't even be on this website today....they would have made one movie and that would have been that...so for me,....Pirates is all about Johnny Depp/Jack Sparrow..as long as T and T convince me that Jack is happy, I'll be happy...and knowing that they know that that's what the audience wants, surely they will deliver...all clues we've come up with (including the ones they give us in the commentary) tell us that Jack Sparrow is missing something, he is searching for something, he wants something, but doens't want to claim it as his own, and that he is forever in search of the ultimate freedom. In Pirates 1 - Freedom for jack was the Black Pearl, but then in DMC we learn that the Black Pearl can actually no longer represent freedom for Jack...what is freedom for Jack....where is that interview where they talk about the Pirate Trilogy and how it looks at a Pirate and what Freedom truly is...is Freedom...freedom to go and do as you please on a ship, or is freedom sharing your life and dreams with someone who allows you to be everything you dreamed to be, or is freedom an illusive aspect????? Just what is being a Pirate and being Free Really all about......i believe we will get our answer in AWE.

lovethemtigers
Maybe we should do away with serious discussion threads..and just focus on fun stuff....like our favorite scenes from the movies, favorite character moments, favorite quotes, favorite costumes, favorite scenery....

Chiki Mina
Yeah...Im still making more siggies and stuff..

tee_pirategirl
no! this is really good! we might argue a bit but it's neccessary. we'll all still love each other at the end of the day but the important thing is to hear all the different opinions. that's another kid of freedom...freedom of speech and of opinion big grin

The other thing I love about POTC is the hidden message..."freedom"! Such a lovey thing innit? something T&T have placed in a LOT of their movies. Take Alladin. I clearly remember the genie saying "Freedom! To be my own master..." and the road to elderado and..and Zorro!

I'm kinda like Lizzie...I'm trapped but I don't want to be. Some day I SWEAR I'll turn pirate which is why I undertsand what she did at the end of DMC. She finally got fed up and she was like "the hell with it I'll do what I feel like."

But this movie will kick ass!!! setting aside all the action, adventure and special features which are very promising. I'm not worried about the romance because...

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION! you know that Sparrabeth wasn't supposed to exist in COTBP? But IT DID!!! Just throw in Johnny and Keira, Jack and Liz and all the witty dialouge and VIOLA!! WE AREN'T ALONE! SPARRABETH IS REAL. It's official! (I swear I'm not yelling just trying to make a point) It's on websites, wikipedia, youtube etc.

I know all the evidence points against JE and I'm 90% sure it's a WE ending but I can PROMISE loads of JE moments. as Chiki said...due to all the lines being crossed we won't have bitter and sorrowfull moments

(cause even if nothing developes between them they will still be friends by the end of the movie and the movie isn't long enough to turn bitter and hatefull to friendship but it's long enough to turn something just a bit more than friends into friends SAVVY?)

we'll have intense chemistrey and god things to remember by the end. there have already been two reports of kisses and even if they deliver 50% of what we've heard I'll still be happy!!

I think the JE relationship will be the same as it was in COTBP. It'll be there for those who want to see it but it won't be official.

Now for Johnny..he loves his character but for him the romance aspect isn't important (he's still a guy) as we can see in most his movies. But I have faith in the two movies I've seen. Remember it may be totally different but their the SAME PEOPLE making this film and AWE will make the journey complete. as Lovely would've said T&T have studied movies too and they know what the audience wants.

Chiki Mina
Actually, Im a bit oppsite on that lol.

Though I know that this isn't about shipping in this movie, Im actually more 90% on J/E lol not against it big grin

Yes, Mina the "make belief idiot" I know big grin. But I don't understand, kttc is actually leaning towards J/E than most of us here lol. Not to compare...but I think it's hillarious.

tee_pirategirl
I really wanna keep the faith on the JE ENDING. But I really can't sad not on the ENDING. I just don't wanna set my self up for disappointment BUT I think the movie will be full of JE moments. like DMC. the movie was JE but the ending was...well...not.

BTW I love that line u used Chiki "The Rumor Terminator"

Chiki Mina
*cocks machine gun**talks like the terminator* Yah. Rumor no good.

Tee, if you wanna keep your faith, keep it. Use all what you got. Don't be worried about our ending. It is the final (maybe not) of the pirates trilogy.

They won't leave us dissapointed. Ted and Terry made that clear wink.

So relax. *shoots the rumors*

tee_pirategirl
LOL u sound just like the terminator and so I shall listen to u and keep the faith until I see the movie...I trust T&T..sorta!

but it better be good or I'll take your terminator gun and shoot (or poorly attempt to shoot) them in the head. big grin

PirateDiva
lol....in the aspect of Johnny saying he's not into the leading man...i agree i can only remember a handful of his movies where he actually stays with the girl....the rest are either depressing tragic endings, or the girl leaves....or she dies or it's not even about a girl...Who's to say this will be any different!!! But then again we dont know that....for all we know Johnny might surprise us in this one and stay with the girl!!! LOL

Anywhoo what some of u seem to forget is that Trailers are very Misleading and often make u think things that r not really happening!! For example one of DMC's unresolved issues is indeed of where LIZ's heart truely lies!!! So i doubt Disney would put something as revealing as Will proposing to Liz in a trailer if they didnt want u to make you believe something!! Perhaps it's only a gimmick to throw u off!! Which in my opinion just by simply hearing about it, it's worked because it already has most of u believeing that its over, WILL and LIZ r gonna get married!!!!

When in reality we haven't even heard if she said YES or NO....she said "why r u asking Now?" (which IMO if a girl wants to get married, and the MAN she SUPPOSEBLY LOVES and CAME really close to marrying once, is PROPOSING TO HER, what is there to think about? Wouldnt she just say YES instead of ask WHY?....think about it Loves this little scene reminds me a lot about another little scene i like to call the MA-RRI-AGE Scene....when Jack proposes to her and she comes up with a million reasons why she would not marry him, when the only reason she needed was "THAT SHE LOVED WILL and that she was ENGAGED to WILL." Once again Liz is putting up excuses instead of simply just saying YES to the man she "Loves" big grin)

^^ and this my opinion which im sure no one read!! LOL!!

Chiki Mina
PirateDiva, I did not ignore your post. Im sorry that I didn't credit you for your faith.

Make note that I did not overlook on what you said. Im so proud of you big grin.

I couldn't agree with you more. I think on what you said..is 'nuff said.

You are the bomb!

tee_pirategirl
yeah what she said! lol! my post was more in continuing yours. how Johnny's not into the whole getting the girl thing which you're right but also...

DUH!!! if she wanted to marry Will she would've already done that..she would say yes.which is a wonderfull point!

PirateDiva
Yay....i didnt go ignored...yeya!!

Anywhoo Kate, Mina, Tee-Pirate girl and everyone else included in this conversation...everyone is of course entiltled to their opinion...i respect what everyone has to say!! big grin

Even if it's WILL and LIZ r gonna stay together! lol....cause chances r they will....but what i do know is that Jerry said we can expect more ROMANCE as well....so im excited, not only about the ROMANCE, but im excited for the whole movie...yay...im just soooo proud of this Franchise and everyone in it!!! big grin and everyone who loves it as well!!

Chiki Mina
Im not worried about Liz and Will big grin

I feel as easy as Sunday morning.

You know what's funny...people go 'I have complete faith and bla bla' they get all positive then they go 'but i think its W/E'

loool. hillarious.

PirateDiva
Ya well im one of those but i accepted it....and I do Have Complete Faith in Jack and Liz, and i do think it will be Will/Liz staying together...I know im Twisted but I do not doubt for one Minute that we'll see that Liz heart belongs to Jack....but she'll stay with Will to somehow save him!!

But if Jack and Liz r gonna phsycially stay together, then that'll be even better!

Whats so Hilarious about that?

Chiki Mina
Don't let me be misunderstood lol sorry there's a song called that. But yeah, don't get me misunderstood. What I meant was on how people are being like a rollercoaster. They get happy then sad then worried then happy then mad etc.

I don't think the ending of it will be like a um...mm physical type. Uh...i mean like Jack ending up physically with Liz or will with Liz bla bla.

I don't want to be a burden but *gulp*...what about the kid blink

PirateDiva
well by physically i didnt mean that...lol...i meant in a relationship...like married or just stay together. Like i believe Will and Liz will be.

But emotionally and say spiritually Jack and Liz will stay together even though physically (as in relationship) she'll be with Will...do i make sense? cause i feel like im not!!

anywhoo well the Boy we'll just have to see!!

Chiki Mina
it's oficial..I give up lol.

Whatever!!!!!

It does make sense on what you say. But you know....nevermind. No more spoilers. If you care to know on why im so annoyingly happy slappy then pm me or something lol.

But you know..whatever lol.

Sparrabeth forever!!

PirateDiva
Alright Done!

tee_pirategirl
well by physically i didnt mean that...lol...i meant in a relationship...like married or just stay together. Like i believe Will and Liz will be.

But emotionally and say spiritually Jack and Liz will stay together even though physically (as in relationship) she'll be with Will...do i make sense? cause i feel like im not!!

anywhoo well the Boy we'll just have to see!!

u are making sense. when I said a WE ending that's what I meant. I meant that WE will rpobably end up together like COTBP but that the movie will be JE based and at the end we'll see some really hot JE stuff but chiki's right...I'm gonna keep the faith until i see the movie.

AudioHeart
OMG I CANT WAIT FOR THIS TO COME OUT - OUR TRAILER IS ALMOST HERE 2 MORE DAYS 2!!!

tee_pirategirl
YES!! *shakes madly*..*in Dr. Frankenstein voice* IT IS HERE! IT'S ALIVE!!! IT'S ALIVE.

aelizabeth
*does trailer dance*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.