a buddy of mine killed himself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PiruBlood
i just got a call and it was my friends wife she told me my friend hung himself in the garage. im stressed out because i grew up with this guy. i wont be on for a a few weeks do to helping out with the funeral arangments.

Seraphim XIII
Sucks. Sorry for your loss, pal.

TRH
wow....really sorry

Vinny Valentine
Who are you?

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by PiruBlood
i just got a call and it was my friends wife she told me my friend hung himself in the garage. im stressed out because i grew up with this guy. i wont be on for a a few weeks do to helping out with the funeral arangments. my condolenses to you and his loved ones.

......a friend of mines father just past away yesterday.

Eclipso
i just got a call and it was my friends wife she told me my friend hung himself in the garage. im stressed out because i grew up with this guy. i wont be on for a a few weeks do to helping out with the funeral arangments.

Sorry to hear that hug.

And ignore people if they act like jerks and some will.

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by Eclipso
Sorry to hear that hug.

And ignore people if they act like jerks and some will.
|
V
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Who are you?

Vinny Valentine
Who are you?

Bloigen
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
|
V

Eclipso will ignore your post because he won't want to see his Idol as a jerk.

guy222

Guy says I will pray. Too much nonsense and disrespect has arisen on our forum. I wish u well. I have lost friends over the years. It was one the hardest things I ever overcame. Godspeed

Eclipso
Who he is doesn't matter, it implies that you only give a crap about people if you know them personally.

Idol? confused

Bloigen
Who he is doesn't matter, it implies that you only give a crap about people if you know them personally.

Idol? confused

You stuck up for him? Didn't see that one coming. haermm

Röland

Sorry to hear that.

~Da Moose~

Sorry to hear that. My condolences.

Vinny Valentine
See thats the point.

I don't care about this person, or this person's problems. Why should I? How does it effect me in any way. Also, he could just be lying to get attention... People do that all the time, and you can only believe the ones you know personally. I only beleive things like this when given proof.

Am I a heartless Dick to anyone I don't know? Yes (Unless given proof)

happy

Bloigen
How does it effect me in any way.

I find it funny that you believe that is good logic.

Also, he could just be lying to get attention...

Like your emo thread?

Note: I saw your edit. vin Quite a difference in points.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Bloigen

Like your emo thread?

It's good logic to me, and **** anyone who thinks otherwise.

Also, my emo thread came with proof, and it wasn't exactly the same thing. That was actually really stupid to bring up. I didn't lie and say I was going to slit my wrists, and I didn't say people were dead. I just said I was depressed about the fact I would die eventually. Did I ask for sympathy from anyone? Not really, just asked for peoples comments on their thoughts of death.

Different things entirely.

LifeInSepia

Like your emo thread?

true say, idol smile

Eclipso
I didn't stick up for anyone. I simply said a person's range of compassion should not be limited to people they know personally. Thats part of what is wrong with the world.

And guys if you think the person is being less then honest or trying to get attention then why not just refuse to post and ignore it, instead of posting against it to get attention yourselves?

LifeInSepia
Anyways piru, im sorry for your loss. It's hard to find words at a time like this.

An vinny, i dont think someone would joke about something like this. seriously.

Vinny Valentine
I didn't stick up for anyone. I simply said a person's range of compassion should not be limited to people they know personally. Thats part of what is wrong with the world.

And guys if you think the person is being less then honest or trying to get attention then why not just refuse to post and ignore it, instead of posting against it to get attention yourselves?

I think you're missing the Dick part. Also, I told you on MSN before you blocked me that I shared my opinion openly to everyone. You should know that sly

Vinny Valentine
Anyways piru, im sorry for your loss. It's hard to find words at a time like this.

An vinny, i dont think someone would joke about something like this. seriously.

Yes, and thats why you fail with dealing with things like this; mainly because of your lack of KMCness. So far, from what I can count (lost track I think) 4-5 cases of people lying about serious things has happened. This ranges from being in the hospital dying, to getting stabbed.

Also, so far out of every person I've called out for lying about things like this. Only one has made me take back my statement, apologize and give my sorrow..... Person gave Photo Proof hmm

ThePittman

Eclipso
Vinny, Personal issues should be left to PM's and I care not about your opinion.

Vinny Valentine

LifeInSepia
Yes, and thats why you fail with dealing with things like this; mainly because of your lack of KMCness. So far, from what I can count (lost track I think) 4-5 cases of people lying about serious things has happened. This ranges from being in the hospital dying, to getting stabbed.

Also, so far out of every person I've called out for lying about things like this. Only one has made me take back my statement, apologize and give my sorrow..... Person gave Photo Proof hmm

on a different note, getting stabbed and being in hospital dying arent that far apart.

Puzzle
Vinny, Personal issues should be left to PM's and I care not about your opinion. Care not? Did we go back to Elizabethan times? confused

Vinny Valentine
on a different note, getting stabbed and being in hospital dying arent that far apart.

In these cases they were.

ThePittman
on a different note, getting stabbed and being in hospital dying arent that far apart. Depends on how good the person who did the stabbing is with a knife. wink

LifeInSepia
In these cases they were.

fairy snuff.

~Da Moose~
laughing Someone's got bitchy after I told them the truth off KMC. I do recall you loving my opinion a week ago hmm

Like I said, if given proof, I'll admit I was wrong and apologize.

But...why do you need proof? Not trying to start a fight, but, if he means nothing to you, and you don't care, why even bother to post in this thread? confused

Eclipso
Originally posted by Puzzle
Care not? Did we go back to Elizabethan times? confused

I just got out of Drama class, we did some shakespeare. Besides I like old english.

And Vinny, you told me your opinion and then made a thread to mock me over that opinion.

And maybe I see you in a different light now.

Bloigen
Also, my emo thread came with proof

I'm sorry but your own testimony is not proof.

I didn't lie and say I was going to slit my wrists, and I didn't say people were dead.

Different stories, different events of course. You have no proof that what he is stating is false, as much as I don't have proof of what you are stating is false.

Did I ask for sympathy from anyone? Not really, just asked for peoples comments on their thoughts of death.

Your opening post disagrees..

And if it wasn't for peoples comments, what was it for? Sympathy of course. Nothing wrong with wanting sympathy. Denying what you wanted and just lying about it is wrong though. You wanted some sympathy, it's all good.
Now, you wanted sympathy, so that's cool, but when another person is asking for sympathy you deny it straight there with "Who are you?" quite hypocritical isn't it. I wasn't going to say anything because I didn't want to derail his thread but your quoting just did it for me. There was no reason for the second quoting, if you don't believe them, then don't believe them and leave it alone, there was no need to more or less troll.

Also, I don't want to spam up a thread like this with arguments so let's leave it at that. happy

LifeInSepia
laughing Someone's got bitchy after I told them the truth off KMC. I do recall you loving my opinion a week ago hmm

Like I said, if given proof, I'll admit I was wrong and apologize.

the truth? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!

Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
But...why do you need proof? Not trying to start a fight, but, if he means nothing to you, and you don't care, why even bother to post in this thread? confused

a good point well made.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~

Like I said earlier, I like to state my opinion in everything on KMC like this. and honestly, this could just be a "pity me" thread that come around every few months. But with photo proof, or just proof in general.... It makes it true and interesting, in a way.

I just got out of Drama class, we did some shakespeare. Besides I like old english.

And Vinny, you told me your opinion and then made a thread to mock me over that opinion.

And maybe I see you in a different light now.

laughing out loud I didn't make that thread to Mock you. I told you I didn't even care about what I was saying. When I made that thread (I know which you're referring too) I was talking to Ken, Kramer and Strangles about old times on KMC.. Including how I lied when I first joined. I wasn't thinking of you at ALL. You just got pissed and blocked me before I could respond and explain.

LifeInSepia

Different stories, different events of course. You have no proof that what he is stating is false, as much as I don't have proof of what you are stating is false.

And if it wasn't for peoples comments, what was it for? Sympathy of course. Nothing wrong with wanting sympathy. Denying what you wanted and just lying about it is wrong though. You wanted some sympathy, it's all good.
Now, you wanted sympathy, so that's cool, but when another person is asking for sympathy you deny it straight there with "Who are you?" quite hypocritical isn't it. I wasn't going to say anything because I didn't want to derail his thread but your quoting just did it for me. There was no reason for the second quoting, if you don't believe them, then don't believe them and leave it alone, there was no need to more or less troll.

Also, I don't want to spam up a thread like this with arguments so let's leave it at that. happy

the serious, herbless side of bloigen is unleashed. *heads for secure radiation proof bunker*

Vinny Valentine

Bloigen, you're looking at it from the wrong view. I was looking for help in dealing with death. I wasn't' coming on and saying so and so died, or I got hurted and I need teh helpzorz. Also, I regretted making that thread, because emotions on KMC never work out well. But, I was looking for help on how to deal with death, thats all. Not Sympathy. Also, if you want to contiune this, PM me. I'm gad to talk about it if you are laughing out loud But its not what I was getting at in this thread.

LifeInSepia
Like I said earlier, I like to state my opinion in everything on KMC like this. and honestly, this could just be a "pity me" thread that come around every few months. But with photo proof, or just proof in general.... It makes it true and interesting, in a way.

laughing out loud I didn't make that thread to Mock you. I told you I didn't even care about what I was saying. When I made that thread (I know which you're referring too) I was talking to Ken, Kramer and Strangles about old times on KMC.. Including how I lied when I first joined. I wasn't thinking of you at ALL. You just got pissed and blocked me before I could respond and explain.

you want the guy to post a picture of his dead friend, swinging from the rafters of his garage with lifeless eyes, which im sure it is hard enough to LOOK at, on a PG13 site? What has happened to you vinny. You used to be cool.

Vinny Valentine
you want the guy to post a picture of his dead friend, swinging from the rafters of his garage with lifeless eyes, which im sure it is hard enough to LOOK at, on a PG13 site? What has happened to you vinny. You used to be cool.

ermm I didn't say I wanted a picture of his dead friend. And how am I cool? Its an internet forum. I'm only cool to those on my MSN off the forum cool .....Who are you anyway?

LifeInSepia
ermm I didn't say I wanted a picture of his dead friend. And how am I cool? Its an internet forum. I'm only cool to those on my MSN off the forum cool

you said you wanted PICTURE evidence! What other picture evidence could he get?

Bloigen
ermm I didn't say I wanted a picture of his dead friend. And how am I cool? Its an internet forum. I'm only cool to those on my MSN off the forum cool .....Who are you anyway?

What proof do you want then?

Shelbert Lemon
Photo proof in this case would be rather disturbing messed

Vinny Valentine
you said you wanted PICTURE evidence! What other picture evidence could he get?

I said Picture proof, or any other kind of proof.

Bloigen - I don't know, be imaginative.

Soleran
Yeah post his obituary.

eek!

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Soleran
Yeah post his obituary.

eek!

yes

LifeInSepia
I said Picture proof, or any other kind of proof.

what other type? And dont tell me to be imaginative.

Röland
I don't see why proof is needed.

If the guy's friend killed himself than sorry for the loss. If he didn't and he is just making this thread for attention, which I highly doubt, than we'll all know what kind of person he is when the truth comes out.

Vinny Valentine
what other type? And dont tell me to be imaginative. Originally posted by Soleran
Yeah post his obituary.

eek! Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
yes

Bloigen

You really have a trust issue don't you? You have to realise that people have this thing called truth and sometimes they speak it. eek!
Furthermore, you seem to take this subject quite jokingly, be imaginative...should he draw a picture, record himself crying, would that be enough for you?

Vinny Valentine
I'm going to end this here. People are going to take it as if I was trying to bash people.

Bloigen

I'm going to end this here. People are going to take it as if I was trying to bash people.

Oh, Vinny has spoken. Must obey then.

Röland

I wasn't taking anything as bashing and I rarely do, I just don't see why the guy has to provide proof.

Vinny Valentine
Oh, Vinny has spoken. Must obey then.

I'm trying to work on my novel, and debating on KMC isn't helping laughing out loud stick out tongue

LifeInSepia
so, vinny, you are saying that he is guilty until proven innocent? That doesnt work no

Bloigen
I'm trying to work on my novel, and debating on KMC isn't helping laughing out loud stick out tongue

Ah well, I may PM you and take this matter further. sly

Probably won't though. ermm

Eclipso
So you basically wanted the guy to take a picture of the swinging corpse? If you were in his situation would you have? If people feel the need to vent let them. If you don't believe them then just let it go.

Vinny Valentine
so, vinny, you are saying that he is guilty until proven innocent? That doesnt work no

In my eyes, it does.

Ah well, I may PM you and take this matter further. sly

Probably won't though. ermm

Do it sly

I double dare you.

LifeInSepia
In my eyes, it does.

Do it sly

I double dare you.

*sigh*

You always have something to say dont you? Well in my eyes you do. You can say that about anything. Some guy at my school thinks that the holocaust was funny, and that the nazis were good. Thats how he sees things in his eyes, but that doesnt make it so. He then blamed other people for being angry at him for having different opinions to him self. Thats how he sees things. That doesnt make it so.

Get the picture?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by guy222
Guy says I will pray. Too much nonsense and disrespect has arisen on our forum. I wish u well. I have lost friends over the years. It was one the hardest things I ever overcame. Godspeed

U speak the truth, Guy. Sidious was there and helped. Ur very respectful and kind smile

Vinny Valentine
So you basically wanted the guy to take a picture of the swinging corpse? If you were in his situation would you have? If people feel the need to vent let them. If you don't believe them then just let it go.

You're not following all my posts are you? Unblock me on MSN, I want to explain something to you a little clearer about another thing.

*sigh*

You always have something to say dont you? Well in my eyes you do. You can say that about anything. Some guy at my school thinks that the holocaust was funny, and that the nazis were good. Thats how he sees things in his eyes, but that doesnt make it so. He then blamed other people for being angry at him for having different opinions to him self. Thats how he sees things. That doesnt make it so.

Get the picture?
That post's really stupid. You should just go be quiet for a little while.

Seraphim XIII
*sigh*

Get the picture?

WHAT THE F*CK?

LifeInSepia
You're not following all my posts are you? Unblock me on MSN, I want to explain something to you a little clearer about another thing.

That post's really stupid. You should just go be quiet for a little while.

see what i mean?

Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
WHAT THE F*CK?

he is, indeed, a ****.

Vinny Valentine
see what i mean?

he is, indeed, a ****.

No you don't' understand.

Your post has no relevance to anything whatsoever and lacks sense

Seraphim XIII
see what i mean?

he is, indeed, a ****.

Um ... Your post made no sense and was scarcely relevant.

Hidden Lotus
wow.
4 pages of arguing.
good job guys

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
wow.
4 pages of arguing.
good job guys

Not really arguing.

No hateful things involved at all really. So..... It couldn't have been an argument.

Röland
wow.
4 pages of arguing.
good job guys

More of just a small debate

Hidden Lotus
Not really arguing.

No hateful things involved at all really. So..... It couldn't have been an argument.

arguments dont have to be angry.

Vinny Valentine
arguments dont have to be angry.

KMC ones do laughing out loud

Hidden Lotus
KMC ones do laughing out loud i see laughing

Bloigen
An argument is a discussion from two parties that express disagreement to each other so saying argument is fine.

Edit: I'd have been better not defining it myself, mine sounds stupid.

Hidden Lotus
An argument is a discussion from two parties that express disagreement to each other so saying argument is fine.

thank you wink

Bloigen
thank you wink

herbdance

Alpha Centauri
See thats the point.

I don't care about this person, or this person's problems. Why should I? How does it effect me in any way. Also, he could just be lying to get attention... People do that all the time, and you can only believe the ones you know personally. I only beleive things like this when given proof.

Am I a heartless Dick to anyone I don't know? Yes (Unless given proof)

happy

Why post then?

It doesn't actually make you look cool or anything. There's a difference between not caring, which nobody says you should, and coming here openly acting like an idiot.

He could be lying, could not be. I don't personally see why he posted it in KMC's OTF, but the point is; If you don't care, don't post. Don't post saying "Look how much I don't care.". That's just stupid and idiotic.

-AC

Hidden Lotus
herbdance

dj

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Why post then?

It doesn't actually make you look cool or anything. There's a difference between not caring, which nobody says you should, and coming here openly acting like an idiot.

He could be lying, could not be. I don't personally see why he posted it in KMC's OTF, but the point is; If you don't care, don't post. Don't post saying "Look how much I don't care.". That's just stupid and idiotic.

-AC

I lost interest in trying to be cool on KMC months ago.

This debate closed a page ago, and I'm not looking to re-open it.

DarkC

Vinny Valentine

bigbran
Only once has someone given proof to back up their claim. All the other ones left or didn't reply back. I don't remember anyone getting all high and mighty on my ass then.
Just browsing, and I found this comment kind of funny...

Why exactly do they have to provide proof?
I mean, they are depressed from someone dying, or themselves being hurt or something, but they are automatically lying if they don't post a picture of ol' Steve there hanging himself?

It actually doesn't sound right, for someone to post proof...

I know you "ended this debate", but... well, that just doesn't sound right at all to demand proof.

Also, in the first post, this guy never said anything about sympathy.
He said he was going to be gone for a few weeks...

Alpha Centauri
And David, you know what I find funny? I've done this several times in the past, to people who have made threads like this. Guess what? Only once has someone given proof to back up their claim. All the other ones left or didn't reply back. I don't remember anyone getting all high and mighty on my ass then.

And if your best friend died, chances are I'd believe you. You're not one to go and post on a forum for pity attention. Why do I know this? Because I've known you over a year.

Its when people who come to the forum, hardly make ANY posts or communication with others, and then make a thread like this.

Now please, end this topic. It went from being a small debate to being hateful comments back and fourth. No need for this to go any further. If you have things to say to me David, talk to me on MSN.

Why do you want proof? So you can either say "Ok you were right.", or "Ok, you're a liar."? What difference does it make either way? You said you don't care about this person.

Doesn't add up. Proof wouldn't conclude anything.

-AC

Seraphim XIII
Why do you want proof? So you can either say "Ok you were right.", or "Ok, you're a liar."? What difference does it make either way? You said you don't care about this person.

Doesn't add up. Proof wouldn't conclude anything.

-AC

LOOK, EVERYONE! IT'S ALPHA CENTAURI! HAR HAR!

Alpha Centauri
Everyone give it up for Seraphim XIII, as he's just earned his "I'm a Perceptive Puppy!" badge.

-AC

InnerRise
the serious, herbless side of bloigen is unleashed. *heads for secure radiation proof bunker* Yes indeed. I told him he'd be normal in in no time.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Bloigen
Originally posted by InnerRise
Yes indeed. I told him he'd be normal in in no time.

Am not normal. herbcry

LifeInSepia
Am not normal. herbcry

lol

InnerRise
Am not normal. herbcry If you say so......Normen. wink

Spirit Binder
Everyone give it up for Seraphim XIII, as he's just earned his "I'm a Perceptive Puppy!" badge.

-AC *claps*

And Piru, I'm not really sure if you're making this up for attention or not, but anyway, sorry for your loss.

Man, it's been awhile since I visited the OTF. ermm

ThePittman
KMC ones do laughing out loud I thought that it was two people arguing about two different things that have nothing to do with each other. wink

Ronny
i just got a call and it was my friends wife she told me my friend hung himself in the garage. im stressed out because i grew up with this guy. i wont be on for a a few weeks do to helping out with the funeral arangments. I'm sorry, bub

~Pielover~
i just got a call and it was my friends wife she told me my friend hung himself in the garage. im stressed out because i grew up with this guy. i wont be on for a a few weeks do to helping out with the funeral arangments. Pics?

Sorry for your loss?

Leo.M
Sorry about your loss PiruBlood.

And ignore the mindless comments.

darthsecretus30
Sorry about your loss PiruBlood. You have my condolences friend. Hope your doing ok during this hard time man.

JacopeX
Who are you? Seriously, why the hell does that matter at the moment?

darthsecretus30
The thing is, I don't get it. Why would people doubt someone who made this statement? He hasn't posted since. Attention? When it comes to this situation, I think people should be cordial and respectful, NO matter what there paranoia is.

_Rare_Fox_

Awww you need a hug...i know how ya feel i realy dosad.....well think of this as this going to make you stronger...well don't think that because it aint true that bull people tell me...One of these days youll relise you'll see him anouther day soon.

JacopeX
Originally posted by darthsecretus30
The thing is, I don't get it. Why would people doubt someone who made this statement? He hasn't posted since. Attention? When it comes to this situation, I think people should be cordial and respectful, NO matter what there paranoia is. What if it was true?

Yea.

Seraphim XIII
Everyone give it up for Seraphim XIII

-AC

Exactly, brother.

darthsecretus30
Exactly, brother.

Hmmmm

MR.Grum
i just got a call and it was my friends wife she told me my friend hung himself in the garage. im stressed out because i grew up with this guy. i wont be on for a a few weeks do to helping out with the funeral arangments. haha did he write his name over the Beam! .... sux for you but you just made my day have a nice funeral and if u get the chance plug his wife no expression im a jerk....maybe ^_^

MR.Grum
Originally posted by darthsecretus30
The thing is, I don't get it. Why would people doubt someone who made this statement? He hasn't posted since. Attention? When it comes to this situation, I think people should be cordial and respectful, NO matter what there paranoia is. eeew kill joy

Alpha Centauri
Exactly, brother.

Didn't actually say that did I?

I'll take back your trophy if you keep being silly.

-AC

Seraphim XIII
Didn't actually say that did I?

I'll take back your trophy if you keep being silly.

-AC

I know you didn't. That would be why I removed part of your post, I suppose?

You can't take back my trophy. I've pawned it off.

Alpha Centauri
Then I'll take back your allowance.

-AC

Seraphim XIII
Then I'll take back your allowance.

-AC
Psst, not quite. I spent it on a shotgun to keep you off of me.

LethalFemme
Psst, not quite. I spent it on a shotgun to keep you off of me.

Sexual molestation?oh

Alpha Centauri
Nah, I beat him up if he doesn't finish his dinner.

(It's not a real shotgun, it's a super soaker, but he likes to pretend.).

-AC

LethalFemme
Whats for dinner?naughty

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Whats for dinner?naughty

I dunno, potatoes and stuff I guess. Pasta. Hadn't really thought beyond the jocular, imaginary situation.

-AC

Seraphim XIII
Nah, I beat him up if he doesn't finish his dinner.

(It's not a real shotgun, it's a super soaker, but he likes to pretend.).

-AC

When I shoot at you, that's not my shotgun.

And it ain't no super soaker. no expression

sly

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by MR.Grum
haha did he write his name over the Beam! .... sux for you but you just made my day have a nice funeral and if u get the chance plug his wife no expression im a jerk....maybe ^_^

Your a ****ing knob, how can you joke about something so serious it's sickening, not even as if the joke was funny. Sort your life out mate, then maybe it'll stop you making light of other peoples.

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by MR.Grum
haha did he write his name over the Beam! .... sux for you but you just made my day have a nice funeral and if u get the chance plug his wife no expression im a jerk....maybe ^_^

Not cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.