The 300,10,000 Uruk-hai & 1,000,000 Persians vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Are the numbers to great?

Avengers
Captain America
Black Panther
Luke Cage
Hawkeye
Ronin
Demolishen Man
US Agent
Tigra
Falcon
Swordsman
Black Knight
Black Widow
Beast
Moon Knight
Deathcry- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathcry
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Thing

vs

The 300-

1,000,000 Persians

10,000 Uruk-hai

Redatom65
probably. That's alot to deal with. I don't see The avengers winning it erm

Symmetric Chaos
The 1010300 will win by sheer numbers and the fact that some of the Avengers would go down to like one Uruk.

Newjak
Honestly I don't see how they could hurt Thing at all.

Redatom65
i don't see how thing can beat that many soldiers. Can you say Fatigue?

Tassadar
The swarm wins, Luke Cage and Thing eventually dies of exhaustion. They don't have nearly enough ammunition to put even a minor dent into the enemies forces, and fighting h2h would exhaust them all in a matter of minutes. Cage and Thing take a while because they can't get through their skin. Give the Avengers some prep and they can win, using Thing and Cage as catapults while anyone with a gun snipes officers and Spartans.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Newjak
Honestly I don't see how they could hurt Thing at all.

10000 Uruks who are basicly enhanced human in every way except intelligence would just cip away at his body until he was taken apart.

golem370
Thing lifts close to 100 tons and has took shots from Gladiator Luke Cage lifts 25 tons and is very durable Beast lifts between 1 and 30 tons Spider-Man is very quick lifts 10 tons has spider-sense and webbing Tigra lifts 8 tons and is pretty agile Black Pantern has good weapons and armor and lifts 750pounds Demolishen Man and US Agent lifts 10 tons and US has his shield Moon Knight has good weapons and under a full moon lifts like 2tons Hawkeye has long range weapons with explosives Wolverine knows every fighting style on earth has adamantium. I believe this would be a epic battle with Thing Luke Cage and Spider-Man standing at the in giving the win to Avengers and Wolverine to.

Tassadar
Originally posted by golem370
Thing lifts close to 100 tons and has took shots from Gladiator Luke Cage lifts 25 tons and is very durable Beast lifts between 1 and 30 tons Spider-Man is very quick lifts 10 tons has spider-sense and webbing Tigra lifts 8 tons and is pretty agile Black Pantern has good weapons and armor and lifts 750pounds Demolishen Man and US Agent lifts 10 tons and US has his shield Moon Knight has good weapons and under a full moon lifts like 2tons Hawkeye has long range weapons with explosives Wolverine knows every fighting style on earth has adamantium. I believe this would be a epic battle with Thing Luke Cage and Spider-Man standing at the in giving the win to Avengers and Wolverine to.

Since when does Wolverine know every fighting style on earth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.