If someone Burned the Bible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Urizen
What happens to them ? What would you do them ?

Does thier wicked soul get cast into the Eternal Hellfire ? Is this a Mortal Sin ? Can God forgive someone for burning the pages of the Bible ?

Or is it so horrid an offense that they will surely burn like the book they cast a flame ?

FeceMan
You know, I was going to answer this, and then I realized that the three main Christian posters on the religion forum have been over this again and again.

So I'm not going to answer it.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by FeceMan
You know, I was going to answer this, and then I realized that the three main Christian posters on the religion forum have been over this again and again.

So I'm not going to answer it.

If that is so, then please provide me the link to the answer, and I will burn this thread...I mean...have it closed.

Lord Urizen
The reason I am curious is because in Islam, even getting the pages dirty will get atleast one of your limbs cut off.

I read somewhere that someone threatened to wipe his ass with the pages of the Quran and he was executed within that hour.

The same way artistic or visual portrayals of Muhammed are punishable by death.

TRH
BOO ISLAM SUCKS

marcu
I honestly don't know.

FeceMan
Look.

There's one sin that results in damnation--one overarching sin from which every other sin stems, and that's blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. (That is, denying the salvation of God.)

You can burn Bibles and still go to heaven. You can burn crucifixes and still go to heaven. You can even burn Christians and still go to heaven.

Paul--before his conversion--was a persecutor of Christians. Then he became one of the most influential Christians ever.

Lord Urizen
Look.

There's one sin that results in damnation--one overarching sin from which every other sin stems, and that's blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. (That is, denying the salvation of God.)

You can burn Bibles and still go to heaven. You can burn crucifixes and still go to heaven. You can even burn Christians and still go to heaven.

Paul--before his conversion--was a persecutor of Christians. Then he became one of the most influential Christians ever.

Wow that's stupid...so God will get more angry if I deny his existance than If I burn one of his followers alive ? erm

Your God sure has his priorities out of order....

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by TRH
BOO ISLAM SUCKS

thumb up

FeceMan
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Wow that's stupid...so God will get more angry if I deny his existance than If I burn one of his followers alive ? erm

Your God sure has his priorities out of order....
It has nothing to do with anger and all to do with salvation.

Lord Urizen
It has nothing to do with anger and all to do with salvation.

Salvation from what ?

Nellinator
Its forgiveable, nothing indicates otherwise. Time to close the thread.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Nellinator
Its forgiveable, nothing indicates otherwise. Time to close the thread.

What If I wiped my ass with pages from the Bible ? Would God forgive me for it ?

Symmetric Chaos
What If I wiped my ass with pages from the Bible ? Would God forgive me for it ?

Probably.

Mostly because you'd have to be pretty desperate or stupid to wipe your ass with paper.

Imperial_Samura

Does thier wicked soul get cast into the Eternal Hellfire ? Is this a Mortal Sin ? Can God forgive someone for burning the pages of the Bible ?

Or is it so horrid an offense that they will surely burn like the book they cast a flame ?

I wouldn't particularly care beyond then fact I feel there is little need for such over the top displays of disrespect.

Same if someone defaces a flag or the Koran or whatever. They are just objects, a persons life shouldn't hinge on it. A stupid thing to do perhaps, but not life or soul influencing.

Tangible God
I'd reprimand him for wasting paper.

Blaxican
Look.

Wow, really. Hell, in my religion people can still deny it and go to Paradise...

TRH
Originally posted by Blaxican
Wow, really. Hell, in my religion people can still deny it and go to Paradise... and what is that

Nellinator
What If I wiped my ass with pages from the Bible ? Would God forgive me for it ? If you asked. Time to close the thread now.

Shakyamunison
If you asked. Time to close the thread now.

Why?

Nellinator
Why is it time to close the thread? Because the initial question has been answered.

Shakyamunison
Why is it time to close the thread? Because the initial question has been answered.

And not for some other reason?

Smiter
Dont close the thread. This thread is the spoof of the serious thread so.

I would Put out the fire with my piss. (and this is coming from a christian guy.laughing out loud )

Nellinator
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
And not for some other reason? Not for some other reason.

Shakyamunison
Not for some other reason.

You surprise me.

AngryManatee
If someone burned a bible, I'd light up a J with it.

FeceMan
Salvation from what ?
You live just to crawl under my skin, don't you?

(And I just know you're going to take that in all the wrong directions.)

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Smiter
Dont close the thread. This thread is the spoof of the serious thread so.

I would Put out the fire with my piss. (and this is coming from a christian guy.laughing out loud )

laughing

Lord Urizen
MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD...it's total bullshit

siriuswriter

Oh, please. God did not write with his holy hand in each and every singly bible each and every single word. The bible is a book. God is God.

You're not burning God. You're burning a book. You're burning words on a page.

I'll send the bookworms after you.

ragesRemorse
not sure about the bible but i know those crazy muslims will murder you by cutting off your head if they see or even hear that an infadel has flushed a quran down the toilet. A christian would probably cry or just not care.

guess thats why muslim extremists are the uncivilized bunch in this day and age

lil bitchiness
Anyone who burns any kind of literature/books should rot in hell. Written (or printed, rather) word is Humanities greatest achievement.

lil bitchiness
MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD...it's total bullshit

Right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.