My Town's Burning ~firefirefireph~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
firefirefireph

Okay, so my mom wanted me to come with her and pump the gas into the Caddy so I grumbled and agreed. We drove down our street and the sky was filled with smoke. So, we got intrigued by the and drove down Bedford Highway (Main Street in my city) and in the apartments just Across the street really from where I use to live 2 years ago.... The apartments where on fire BIG TIME. When We drove by, we stopped in the parking lot to see the fire, and the roof was just blazing. We actually saw the roof collapse down and sparks flew everywhere!

I've never seen a fire this big in real life, and its right where I use to live. A pity for those homes it destroyed though.

Also, this is hard for me to prove right at the moment, but all I can tell you is to go listen to the Radio station Q104. They are doing news coverage on it right now.

I was so pissed I forgot my cellphone.... and my mom didn't bring hers because the caddy has one installed in on it.

There had to be like 10 firetrucks in all there, with police EVERYWHERE and with ambulances. Groups of people were gathered in the dairy queen parking lot which is in front a ways of the apartments.

My mom couldn't stay in the parking lot though, we had to come back because she has work in 20 minutes.

I'll post pictures ASAP. Supposedly a friend of mine got some and is uploading them. Hell, I'll even post the news article when it comes out tomorrow.

We thought it was a plane that had crashed in the high hills hmm When we drove down the highway, there was a priest pointing up to the sky and all by him self. A Little creepy at the time, hard to explain what he was doing in all... It wasn't as casual as that.

Oh haha, right after we started driving home, they shut down all the roads around it, causing a MAJOR road **** up.

*Waits impatiently for the pictures*

vincent

Röland
Bloigen started it.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

firefirefireph

Okay, so my mom wanted me to come with her and pump the gas into the Caddy so I grumbled and agreed. We drove down our street and the sky was filled with smoke. So, we got intrigued by the and drove down Bedford Highway (Main Street in my city) and in the apartments just Across the street really from where I use to live 2 years ago.... The apartments where on fire BIG TIME. When We drove by, we stopped in the parking lot to see the fire, and the roof was just blazing. We actually saw the roof collapse down and sparks flew everywhere!

I've never seen a fire this big in real life, and its right where I use to live. A pity for those homes it destroyed though.

Also, this is hard for me to prove right at the moment, but all I can tell you is to go listen to the Radio station Q104. They are doing news coverage on it right now.

I was so pissed I forgot my cellphone.... and my mom didn't bring hers because the caddy has one installed in on it.

There had to be like 10 firetrucks in all there, with police EVERYWHERE and with ambulances. Groups of people were gathered in the dairy queen parking lot which is in front a ways of the apartments.

My mom couldn't stay in the parking lot though, we had to come back because she has work in 20 minutes.

I'll post pictures ASAP. Supposedly a friend of mine got some and is uploading them. Hell, I'll even post the news article when it comes out tomorrow.

We thought it was a plane that had crashed in the high hills hmm When we drove down the highway, there was a priest pointing up to the sky and all by him self. A Little creepy at the time, hard to explain what he was doing in all... It wasn't as casual as that.

Oh haha, right after we started driving home, they shut down all the roads around it, causing a MAJOR road **** up.

vincent

Spoon? pitt_shifty

Barker
*Colin Powell Picture*, but I assume you saved Irene from a burning tree or something. 31

Röland
Originally posted by Barker
*Colin Powell Picture*, but I assume you saved Irene from a burning tree or something. 31

I rescued Irene from her virginity once....not really....I can wish though.

Vinny Valentine
Click Listen Live, And then Mainland Nova Scotia : http://www.cbc.ca/ns/

Also:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/Mizk/burn.jpg

TRH
Awsome post them,Where do you live?

Marko
Damn sounds exciting yet kinda scary. When I lived on my old street a house set on fire, I think the lady left her straightners on or summit. Its was a scabby street were all gazing like OOOOHH AAAAH then all the upstairs window like blew out we all shit ourselves then creeped back lol.

Puzzle
Click Listen Live, And then Mainland Nova Scotia : http://www.cbc.ca/ns/

Also:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/Mizk/burn.jpg

I've seen bigger.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Puzzle
I've seen bigger.

You're in Vegas.

Those two buildings are pretty tall too hmm

Barker

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

Anyway, the Priest did it.

Puzzle
You're in Vegas.

Those two buildings are pretty tall too hmm

There was the one time we had lightning strike a propane factory...30 foot long flames coming from the big bottles. droolio

Vinny Valentine
There was the one time we had lightning strike a propane factory...30 foot long flames coming from the big bottles. droolio

Yeah, I was on MSN when it happened.

You even told me.... Like three times, even with that drool smilie ermm

Puzzle
Yeah, I was on MSN when it happened.

You even told me.... Like three times, even with that drool smilie ermm

It was awesome. stick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
It was awesome. stick out tongue

I saw the video's you sent me.

It was.

Marko
yo know how it started ?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Marko
yo know how it started ?

Not a clue.

LifeInSepia

propane and propane realateed products. king of the hill.

Barker
Originally posted by Marko
yo know how it started ?
vin kicked over a lantern.

Spirit Binder

firefirefireph

vincent

Plane could be a possibility, Then again it probably could've been something like the A.C. system short-circuting and causing a fire, I'm not sure. I just started tuning in so it might be over.

If most of you probably already know what happened, please don't bite my ass off, just tell me.

Röland
I stole it at gunpoint once. herbeyes

Perv.

Vinny Valentine
hmm

I want to see it!@$!@$!

Barker

Röland
Yeah, it was loaded.

The gun or your penis?

Barker
I thought we all knew that my penis was the gun. herbnone

Röland
I didn't know. weep

Spirit Binder

Barker
I'm going to have to punish Irene for this. nonefist shifty 31

Bloigen
I thought we all knew that my penis was the gun. herbnone

I didn't, thanks for the explanation though.

Barker
Want a diagram?

LifeInSepia
I'm going to have to punish Irene for this. nonefist shifty 31

lol they get steadily smaller.

Barker
Perv. herbnone

Röland
Want a diagram?

Of your penis? No.

Of Irene's vagina. Yes.

Barker

Vinny Valentine
UPDATE:

It just said on the News that they cant' get control of the fire.

Supposedly there is still people in the building, they're not sure. Two floors have collapsed or something..... Its HUGE, even more then when I saw it.... It'll be on later tonight at 11... full Coverage. I tried taking picture of my TV.. .Hopefully it came out okay.

Let me upload.

Spirit Binder
UPDATE:

It just said on the News that they cant' get control of the fire.

Supposedly there is still people in the building, they're not sure. Two floors have collapsed or something..... Its HUGE, even more then when I saw it.... It'll be on later tonight at 11... full Coverage. I tried taking picture of my TV.. .Hopefully it came out okay.

Let me upload. There goes my idea of A.C. short circut. pinch

Röland
Can't have one without the other. herbeyes

Yeah you can.

Ronny

firefirefireph

vincent

Hahaha Canada is melting.

Puzzle
Originally posted by Ronny
Hahaha Canada is melting.

Protect the polar ice caps! firefirefireph

Ronny
Protect the polar ice caps! firefirefireph And the polar bears that walk down the streets eek!

Bloigen
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/04/12/canada.fire.ap/index.html

CNN catches on fast. herbshock

AOR

Also, this is hard for me to prove right at the moment...

So am I entitled to believe you are just seeking attention and am allowed to bash accordingly?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by AOR
So am I entitled to believe you are just seeking attention and am allowed to bash accordingly?

I gave links to listen in.

AOR
I gave links to listen in.

O rly? Are these said links pictures "touched up" on paint, supposed news reports, and bloigens profile subscription link? By the way, down here, 104 is a religious music station. Looks like an attention seeking thread to me....can you smell that? Is that irony burning or hypocrisy over cooked. I can't tell with you anymore...

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by AOR
O rly? Are these said links pictures "touched up" on paint, supposed news reports, and bloigens profile subscription link? By the way, down here, 104 is a religious music station. Looks like an attention seeking thread to me....can you smell that? Is that irony burning or hypocrisy over cooked. I can't tell with you anymore...

laughing

Go On, Go On.

Go ****ing insane on me actually.

Because I'm going to have pictures in 5 hours to prove everything.

Haha Loser.

AOR
Like I said, if given proof, I'll admit I was wrong and apologize.

hahaha tohslaugh game on

Vinny Valentine
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/Mizk/untitled-3.jpg

I Win.

Bloigen

I Win.

nuts

AOR

I Win.

There is a bedford Texas, Massachusetts. I can go on, but I wont. My point, I believe, has been taken. You haven't won yet...

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by AOR
There is a bedford Texas, Massachusetts. I can go on, but I wont. My point, I believe, has been taken. You haven't won yet...

No I have, See.

You can't prove if I'm lying or not. Everything I've said fits with that.

Les yeux clos
Originally posted by AOR
There is a bedford Texas, Massachusetts. I can go on, but I wont. My point, I believe, has been taken. You haven't won yet... Are you being idiotic or are you just retarded? hmm

AOR
No I have, See.

You can't prove if I'm lying or not. Everything I've said fits with that.
Fits with what? You claim that you don't have the proof to support what you said, and what you have entered as proof I have proven as discredible i am not the thread starter nor the one with the story. The burden of proof does not fall upon me.

AOR
Originally posted by Les yeux clos
Are you being idiotic or are you just retarded? hmm

http://www.city-data.com/city/Bedford-Texas.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedford,_Massachusetts

That was un-satisfyingly quick

Les yeux clos
Originally posted by AOR

That was un-satisfyingly quick What's your point?

Vinny has made it pretty clear during his time on the forum that he doesn't have much to hide. Why would he make this up?

It's pretty clear that you're arguing because you like to argue/ don't like Vinny/ both.

Bloigen
What's your point?

Vinny has made it pretty clear during his time on the forum that he doesn't have much to hide. Why would he make this up?

It's pretty clear that you're arguing because you like to argue/ don't like Vinny/ both.

This thread should explain it. happy

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/444795_1-a-buddy-of-mine-killed-himself

Barker
Originally posted by AOR

That was un-satisfyingly quick
herbnone

AOR
Originally posted by Bloigen

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/444795_1-a-buddy-of-mine-killed-himself

thank you smile

Vinny Valentine
Yes...But I gave proof on multiple occasions.

Les yeux clos

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/444795_1-a-buddy-of-mine-killed-himself I guess it's harder to believe people who only post/make a thread in the off-topic when they make a thread like that. shrug

Bloigen
I guess it's harder to believe people who only post/make a thread in the off-topic when they make a thread like that. shrug

No one has any grounds to not believe him. A simple "Condolences" post is all that's needed, that way if they are telling everyones happy if they aren't still no harm done.

Vinny Valentine
No one has any grounds to not believe him. A simple "Condolences" post is all that's needed, that way if they are telling everyones happy if they aren't still no harm done.

I have every wright to speak my mind on this forum, and you cannot limit me from doing so. What you find right, and what I find right are much different. Leave it at that, and go on with your life.

AOR
I have every wright to speak my mind on this forum, and you cannot limit me from doing so. What you find right, and what I find right are much different. Leave it at that, and go on with your life.

1). right

2). There is a thing called "politeness" or "common decency". This is true that you have every right within the general contents of the KMC rules to speak your opinion. However, at times you say more (and save more) when in fact you say nothing. Imagine, If you had decided to reserve your opinion in the original thread we wouldn't be having this discussion. It's not about what you can or can not do, it's what you should and shouldn't do.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by AOR
1). right

2). There is a thing called "politeness" or "common decency". This is true that you have every right within the general contents of the KMC rules to speak your opinion. However, at times you say more (and save more) when in fact you say nothing. Imagine, If you had decided to reserve your opinion in the original thread we wouldn't be having this discussion. It's not about what you can or can not do, it's what you should and shouldn't do.

You could also shut your mouth and let it go?

AOR
You could also shut your mouth and let it go?

True, but then you'd be a preacher not practising what you preach...

Marko
nuts4

Those houses expensive?

Bloigen

Stop with the attitude please. happy

I know you have freedom of speech, which is great, but there's nothing stopping me from disagreeing, I also have the right to say what I want. I will be leaving it at that because I'm off to watch Little Miss Sunshine. herbshock

Les yeux clos
Stop with the attitude please. happy

I know you have freedom of speech, which is great, but there's nothing stopping me from disagreeing, I also have the right to say what I want. I will be leaving it at that because I'm off to watch Little Miss Sunshine. herbshock Penguins don't get that right.

Good movie choice. thumb up

Bloigen
Penguins don't get that right.

Good movie choice. thumb up

Henry Dunant disagrees. nahuh

I knows. droolio

Wolflet

firefirefireph

vincent

Stop being so ****ing hot, Vinny. sad

~Pielover~
I have every wright to speak my mind on this forum, and you cannot limit me from doing so. What you find right, and what I find right are much different. Leave it at that, and go on with your life. Wait, Canadians have free speech?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.