Pick one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



systemshock2
Just curious to see the results from this.

Imagine you're walking in the city at night and you turn into some dark alley, and as you look up you suddenly see one of the following three supervillains standing there, real, alive and in the flesh. If you had to pick which villain you'd rather face from the list, which would it be and why:

The Joker

Carnage

Violater

SpunkySmurph
Carnage.

The death would be quick(er).

Symmetric Chaos
Carnage I think he would kill me the quickest.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Carnage I think he would kill me the quickest.

Great minds think alike. big grin

Weak minds copy a better answer ermm

NiņoAraņa
Joker, cus i'm a sick basterd and he'd take me under his wing....

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Great minds think alike. big grin

Weak minds copy a better answer ermm

Look at the times wink

Besides I had to check some stuff on Carnage to make sure that he wasn't more sadistic than I thought.

manorastroman
the joker, because i might be able to outrun him.

marvelprince
Not Carnage. Definitely not into some sadistic son of a female cutting my up already. Just kill me, you don't have to repeatedly slash through my juices.

I still have nightmares bout Violator. Nuff said.

I'll go with Joker. As soon as I see him I'll just start laughing hysterically. Then he'll make some joke about how we speak the same language and I'll go home and watch Seinfeld.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by marvelprince
I'll go with Joker. As soon as I see him I'll just start laughing hysterically. Then he'll make some joke about how we speak the same language and I'll go home and watch Seinfeld.

I would take just about anybody but Joker as my would be killer (although Violator would be worse I admit)

Scoobless
Gotta be Joker ... he's the only one there who you could possibly outrun/KO.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Scoobless
Gotta be Joker ... he's the only one there who you could possibly outrun/KO.

Nah. J would have a gun with him, not to mention big, burly, albino guards and Harley Quinn nearby. Harley would kick any poster's ass up and down.

Then, when he catches you, he would spray you with acid just to watch the affect. Or something like stick a bomb in your heart, and threaten to set it off if you don't do what he says. Or something much, much worse.

Darth Vicious
Joker- Outta the 3 he is the weakest and doesnt have no powers. Could out run him or maybe put up a fight against him.

SpunkySmurph
Seriously guys, you wouldn't want the Joker.

Joker would not only beat you down, he would torture you for days, or weeks, put you through unimaginable pain, just for laughs. He could also possibly drive you literally insane, after you went through excruciating psychological torture.

At least for Carnage, it would just be a couple quick stabs.

Juntai
When bad guys really want to scare the hell out eachother. . . . they tell Joker stories.
wink

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Juntai
When bad guys really want to scare the hell out eachother. . . . they tell Joker stories.
wink

You didn't need the wink. In DC its probably true.

Scoobless
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Seriously guys, you wouldn't want the Joker.

Joker would not only beat you down, he would torture you for days, or weeks, put you through unimaginable pain, just for laughs. He could also possibly drive you literally insane, after you went through excruciating psychological torture.

At least for Carnage, it would just be a couple quick stabs.

Meh, Carnage may just pull your leg off and leave you to bleed to death though ... at least with Joker I'd stand a chance.

Roldz
The Joker cause im far more [email protected]#k up than him..lol Ive got a chance..lol

systemshock2
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Joker- Outta the 3 he is the weakest and doesnt have no powers. Could out run him or maybe put up a fight against him.

The only thing is that Joker is that kind of sick lunatic that would never forget you escaping and humiliating him because of it. You'd eventually forget about what happened, and then months, maybe even years later, when everything is absolutely perfect in your world you'd get a knock on the door and when you open it it's the Joker wickedly smiling at you.

I have a Batman comic where Joker did that very thing, kidnapping people who years before had laughed at him and booed him off the stage when he was just a normal comedian struggling to do standup. He systematically kidnapped every single one of them (good memory if he can remember their faces and so on) then killed them all.

So out of all of them I'd probably pick Carnage. If there's one way to go it's the quickest way. And who knows, maybe the symbiote might find you a better host and dump Cassidy.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
He could also possibly drive you literally insane, after you went through excruciating psychological torture. Sweet, I'm safe then. shifty

willRules
Joker

Before he could kill me, I would claim to see the bat signal and he would just pee himself with fright! Now who is laughing clowny!!! laughing evil face

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by willRules
Joker

Before he could kill me, I would claim to see the bat signal and he would just pee himself with fright! Now who is laughing clowny!!! laughing evil face

Joker isn't afraid of Batman . . .

Jyppe
This is a pretty tough one. Carnage did something quite nasty to some psychiarist. He stabbed his head with a needle tendril & sprayed bits of his own mind into the poor fellow. The shrink went mad & tried to eat some guards

Not a very pleasant way to die.

invisiblewoman
definately has to be joker . . . cuz i would batkick him

IW ftw . . . laughing out loud

i know lame right lamo

Superguy
Uh... so we have Violator who would mutilate me horribly and kill me smiling... Carnage, who would mutilate me horribly and kill me smiling... or Joker who would mutilate me horribly and kill me smiling... so... uh... I choose Carnage 'cos it could mean Daredevil existed... geek

grey fox
Violater. He wouldn't gain anything from killing me. My soul is just a wee bit too dark.

willRules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Joker isn't afraid of Batman . . .

He will be when I offer to help Batsy out evil face rolling on floor laughing

Martian_mind
Joker....


seriously,i think we can all agree i may be more insane then him.

I mean,i consider Smurph one of my best friends on the forum and think Trickster isn't an Apoc fanboy....

Wudenko
Joker. I would kill him

marvelprince
Joker. I'd just point to the sky and go

"Is that Jason Todd?"

And then watch him $#% himself

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Joker....


seriously,i think we can all agree i may be more insane then him.

I mean,i consider Smurph one of my best friends on the forum and think Trickster isn't an Apoc fanboy....

Who are you? ermm

DarkCrawler
Joker. I'd have a good chance of outrunning him...if no option for running...probably Carnage.

Jokerinthedeck
Originally posted by systemshock2
The only thing is that Joker is that kind of sick lunatic that would never forget you escaping and humiliating him because of it. You'd eventually forget about what happened, and then months, maybe even years later, when everything is absolutely perfect in your world you'd get a knock on the door and when you open it it's the Joker wickedly smiling at you.


Joker's favour comes to mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.