Dark Phoenix vs Amazo JLU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2damnloud
big grin

Hope it wasn't done already. did a search

Symmetric Chaos
JLUAmazo = GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guy222
Originally posted by 2damnloud
big grin

Hope it wasn't done already. did a search

DP is immortal

xmeat
DP 10/10

Utrigita
How is saying that Amazo cannot do the same to her that he did to all others he encountered copied there abilities.

Symmetric Chaos
Lets see.

an Oan is just below skyfather
a GL is mid herald level

JLUAmazo beat the entire GLC and every single Oan in less than 5 seconds and then bumped the entire planet into another dimension.

DP is ridiculously outclassed.

xjustice69x
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Lets see.

a GL is mid herald level

JLUAmazo beat the entire GLC and every single Oan in less than 5 seconds and then bumped the entire planet into another dimension.

he was very powerfull!!
but
dp eats stars and destroys solar systems. depowers heralds, fights galactus, destroyed a univeres(in a what if)

i would ventuer to say that what amazo did was no higer a feat then what galactus could have done.

Soljer
Dark Phoenix loses here.

Storm, on the other hand....

Thanos_THOTU
Lets see.

a GL is mid herald level

He was scared of Grundy, he couldent defeat Grundy ... You know the guy that was killed by Hawk Girl ...

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
He was scared of Grundy, he couldent defeat Grundy ... You know the guy that was killed by Hawk Girl ...
If you want to dumb it down, he was afraid of leaves and pants, because that's what Grundy is made of.

But really, Grundy was boosted by something or other and Amazo, being the fool he is, ran off after trying one form of attack in fear that he would only make Grundy more powerful. Hawkgirl could only kill him because her mace is made of Nth metal and it screws magic over, among other things, hence why it could deflect a planet busting beam and destroy the invincibility enchantment on the animated armor. Anybody could of used the mace, it's its properties that matter.

But what a letdown to that awesome Suicide Squad episode. Am I right?

don't shiv
ideally dark phoenix eats amazo. bites chews swallows him whole

starlock
i will have to go with Dark Phoenix
its hard with a cartoon character who was in i think 3 episodes?
to make a definition of his power(god,skyfather,whatever)

guy222
Lets see.

a GL is mid herald level

DP is quite powerful. In the top 5 all time. PF will always live, can never die

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think She would have a hard time killing JLU amazo. he seemed to hold no weakness except for magic. Same as her I suppose. I'd wager she would have a hard time beating the entire gaurdian population and all the Good Gl's to boot. This is a stalemate.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU

He wasn't even remotly scared of Grundy.

All that happened was that the single type of attack that he used was absorbed by the magic that made Grundy work.

Utrigita
And so he teleported far away to make sure that he didn't empower him further, Agree with Symmetric Chaos there is very little that can stop Amazon, actually I think nothing from the JLU cartoons could, he was beyond them all, lets see what he did.

1. Flow right past the GL's, flew right through the shields of the guardians and teleported the planet into another dimension.
2. Defeated most of the JLU amada in space along with superman green lantern and others.
3. Defeated supergirl, red tornado (I think) and two others, and then scanned the entire human population with telepathy looking for Luthor.
4. Defeated Wonder Women, Flash, Stell and one more.
5. Flew right through the defenses created by Luther that previously in that episode stopped Supergirl.
6 With stood a blast from a gun that was supposed to originally stop superman (perhaps), and then easily locate Lex and the Atom after, they had been transported into the subatomic universe (atom maked them smaller) and easily growed them to full size again.
7. With a blink of his eyes teleported Oa back in place from a different dimension.

I think DP is in a little over her head.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
And so he teleported far away to make sure that he didn't empower him further, Agree with Symmetric Chaos there is very little that can stop Amazon, actually I think nothing from the JLU cartoons could, he was beyond them all, lets see what he did.

1. Flow right past the GL's, flew right through the shields of the guardians and teleported the planet into another dimension.
2. Defeated most of the JLU amada in space along with superman green lantern and others.
3. Defeated supergirl, red tornado (I think) and two others, and then scanned the entire human population with telepathy looking for Luthor.
5. Flew right through the defenses created by Luther that previously in that episode stopped Supergirl.
6 With stood a blast from a gun that was supposed to originally stop superman (perhaps), and then easily locate Lex and the Atom after, they had been transported into the subatomic universe (atom maked them smaller) and easily growed them to full size again.
7. With a blink of his eyes teleported Oa back in place from a different dimension.

I think DP is in a little over her head.

Phoenix friends may differ. According to the Watcher as well smile

xmeat

I think DP is in a little over her head. phoenix can do that as well she wins.

xmeat
galactus>>>>>>>>amazo

Utrigita
Really??? I would like to see her try.

And you cannot say Galactus>>>>>>>>Amazon because we have no idea what Amazon would do if he meet Galactus could he copy his abilities like he has done to EVERYONE els he has encountered if he can do that which I think is possible then he can also do it against DP.

And what have Galactus >>>>>>>> Amazon to do with anything???

xmeat
Really??? I would like to see her try.

And you cannot say Galactus>>>>>>>>Amazon because we have no idea what Amazon would do if he meet Galactus could he copy his abilities like he has done to EVERYONE els he has encountered if he can do that which I think is possible then he can also do it against DP.

And what have Galactus >>>>>>>> Amazon to do with anything??? just copying someones powers dont make you more powerful.

Juntai
Originally posted by xmeat
just copying someones powers dont make you more powerful. In Amazo from JLU's case, it certainly does.

Symmetric Chaos
just copying someones powers dont make you more powerful.

When you keep copying them and apparently stacking them like JLUAmazo does yeah you can get pretty powerful.

xmeat
phoenix could kill him before he copies her.
She stills done more impressive stuff to show her powers rather than amazo who threatens to destroy everything.

Utrigita
just copying someones powers dont make you more powerful.

Yes it does what do you think Amazon would be if he didn't copied there powers and then added them to his own, he sees a GL he copies his powers but devolope beyond his weaknesses the same for superman Wonder Women, Flash, Hawkgirl, MM and so on, He says in his fight against Grundy "in my long travels across the universe I have attive powers beyond humans to understand" and why do you think he left Earth in the first place because none of them had anything more to offer him, The entire JL was pounded by him without effort.

So his ability to copy really makes a difference.

Utrigita
phoenix could kill him before he copies her.
She stills done more impressive stuff to show her powers rather than amazo who threatens to destroy everything.

And how is it that she is gonna do that enlighten me when the entire JLU unlimited along with the guardins and so on could do absolutely nothing against enlighten me on how she should kill him. With a blink of his eyes he can teleport many lightyears away he can come up behind her, and look at thats all the need.

xmeat
And how is it that she is gonna do that enlighten me when the entire JLU unlimited along with the guardins and so on could do absolutely nothing against enlighten me on how she should kill him. With a blink of his eyes he can teleport many lightyears away he can come up behind her, and look at thats all the need. If you dont think DP can beat JLU then your on something and second the guardians never fought amazo he punked the GL corps something i could see her doing as well.

grey fox
Amazo copies the phoenix force and then chows down on DP.

Utrigita
If you dont think DP can beat JLU then your on something and second the guardians never fought amazo he punked the GL corps something i could see her doing as well.

I think you would be more on something then I am consideret how you constantly goes around the abilities Amazon possessos, in his fight against Grundy we doesn't know the full extent of his powers but seen some of the feats preformed he in my openion is above DP. And I isn't on something because I have a different point of view then you do.

No he didn't punk the guardiens just teleported there planet into another dimension without them capable of doing anything about it, and removed there planetshield as well that in that anime was powered by the battery.

xmeat
I think you would be more on something then I am consideret how you constantly goes around the abilities Amazon possessos, in his fight against Grundy we doesn't know the full extent of his powers but seen some of the feats preformed he in my openion is above DP. And I isn't on something because I have a different point of view then you do.

No he didn't punk the guardiens just teleported there planet into another dimension without them capable of doing anything about it, and removed there planetshield as well that in that anime was powered by the battery. And DP beat galactus that already trumps the JLU now DP sucked up stars and suns for breakfast could animated GL's even survived the sun they never showed they could.

Symmetric Chaos
And DP beat galactus that already trumps the JLU now DP sucked up stars and suns for breakfast could animated GL's even survived the sun they never showed they could.

We're not talking about the GLC which did get pucked my Amazo. We're talking about every single Oan.

xmeat
We're not talking about the GLC which did get pucked my Amazo. We're talking about every single Oan. they still get punked.

Priest
Wat if JLU Amazo fought Eternity?
im sure he can copy the power of a Universe roll eyes (sarcastic)

grey fox
Originally posted by Priest

If he can copy Oan energy, he can copy the PF

Symmetric Chaos
they still get punked.

DP would have to expend some effort to do that. JLUAmazo did it off hand without even focusing on the planet.

Priest
Originally posted by grey fox
If he can copy Oan energy, he can copy the PF
then wat would be his limit?
PF is borderline abstract level of power, it does rival Galactus power imo.
can Amazo copy Galactus power?

Symmetric Chaos
then wat would be his limit?
PF is borderline abstract level of power, it does rival Galactus power imo.
can Amazo copy Galactus power?

Based on the fact that he traveled the universe gaining power and never overloaded, I would say he might have a shot at doing that.

Priest
Based on the fact that he traveled the universe gaining power and never overloaded, I would say he might have a shot at doing that.
Has he gained the power of abstract beings?
also.. im pretty sure Galactus and the PF can blink Amazo out of existace before he has the chance to copy and utilze the power of uber beings.

2damnloud
Couldn't the Phoenix just go back in time and erase his beginings??

Of course it would be SOOOO COOL if he was like RIGHT BEHIND HER.

I think he can timetravel too. I don;t think he can erase whole timelines and shit like Phoenix can.

Utrigita

You don't get it do you??? In the cartoons there was no limits what so ever to his powers, he could copy all those he meet and add those powers to there own.

Utrigita
And DP beat galactus that already trumps the JLU now DP sucked up stars and suns for breakfast could animated GL's even survived the sun they never showed they could.

I might be confused but when the HELL has DP battled Galactus and won??? The Dark Phoenix not just regular Phoenix.

Swanky-Tuna
Really, it's kind of silly. They put no limit on him except for his inability to figure out what to do with himself. He just kept upgrading himself, I guess becoming alive in the process. Thus he cannot be disassembled. No disassemble Amazo. No disassemble.

TricksterPriest
laughing Guarantee nobody else gets that joke. Should we start calling Amazo 'Johnny 5' ? laughing

qqqqqqq
amazo is just a robot created by an earthling, the story was pretty PIS anyway, how can one evolve past his tech when its his tech that helps him to evolve?

qqqqqqq
You don't get it do you??? In the cartoons there was no limits what so ever to his powers, he could copy all those he meet and add those powers to there own. Big G with power cosmic can do that too, DP can do that too

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
amazo is just a robot created by an earthling, the story was pretty PIS anyway, how can one evolve past his tech when its his tech that helps him to evolve?
He just transmuted himself into an organism that can copy powers as well as maintain the powers he already had. Or maybe it was progressive and the nanites were slowly replaced with superior cells of some kind.

qqqqqqq
when his cells are replaced, doesnt it mean that his powers ae gone??

Utrigita
Big G with power cosmic can do that too, DP can do that too

But they both have more ore less restrictions Amazon doesn't not the way he was portrayed in the cartoons.

Swanky-Tuna
when his cells are replaced, doesnt it mean that his powers ae gone??
Not if the new cells maintain his powers.

Maybe the nanites themselves were modified to the point where they weren't nanites anymore.

manorastroman
JLU amazo gave no indication of doing anything on the dark phoenix level. his best feat was planetary, and even if it was 'effortless' (i'm not sure how a robot displays effort short of circuitry busting, anyway), that's small change in the realm of cosmic entities such as dark phoenix.

Utrigita
Originally posted by manorastroman
JLU amazo gave no indication of doing anything on the dark phoenix level. his best feat was planetary, and even if it was 'effortless' (i'm not sure how a robot displays effort short of circuitry busting, anyway), that's small change in the realm of cosmic entities such as dark phoenix.

Enlighten me what have DP done in a universal scale that makes her so powerful in comparison with a being that removed Oa the home of the god damm Guardians

qqqqqqq
But they both have more ore less restrictions Amazon doesn't not the way he was portrayed in the cartoons. what restrictions??? power cosmic>>>>>adapting powers

qqqqqqq
Enlighten me what have DP done in a universal scale that makes her so powerful in comparison with a being that removed Oa the home of the god damm Guardians can amazo kill the DP? no.

Utrigita
Can DP kill the amazon? NO nothing from JLU could harm him.

restrictions oh sorry doesn't Galactus have to feed on planets to keep his energy level up high, that is a restriction he cannot use them unlimited. And eventually Phoenix would run out of energy to, in theory.

And again what did she do destroy a sun WOW I have a list as long as America from east to west on the beings that can destroy a Sun.

Adapting powers is what Fury uses Amazon doesn't he copies you abilities and turns them against you so much for adapting, but right in some sense he adapt past the weaknesses the original had. (superman kryptonit he developed past that to)

qqqqqqq
can he copy dp boundles powers? can his tech take all those cosmic energy? i dun think so

grey fox
Originally posted by manorastroman

Effort shows possible difficulty and strain to do something. Thus the equivalent would be you picking up the remote and turning the channel over.

xjustice69x

restrictions oh sorry doesn't Galactus have to feed on planets to keep his energy level up high, that is a restriction he cannot use them unlimited. And eventually Phoenix would run out of energy to, in theory.

And again what did she do destroy a sun WOW I have a list as long as America from east to west on the beings that can destroy a Sun.

Adapting powers is what Fury uses Amazon doesn't he copies you abilities and turns them against you so much for adapting, but right in some sense he adapt past the weaknesses the original had. (superman kryptonit he developed past that to)

eating a sun is a much biger feat then amazos planet teleporting.
she wont run out of energy shes got an unlimited suply to call apon and as the dark phoenix she can and will use it if need be.
the problem is that she can use any power you can think of. she needs not to copy any ones powers becaus she has them all ready.
so is he guna just copy her ability to use every super power concivable?

in my opinion
she turns amazo in to a jello pudding pop and eats him as shes on her way to destroy the next solar system

dvampire
He copies her powers, then end the fight. Amazo wins.

qqqqqqq
yea and arnold kicks robert patrick's ass

Swanky-Tuna
To be fair, I don't think it ever clarifies whether or not Amazo is an android of any kind when he returns and the Oans were animated versions. Granted, they were probably still pretty powerful but what's their range?

2damnloud
or could DP just erase his timeline so he just doesn't exst anymore confused

qqqqqqq
if i remember correctly, the fury survived that

Utrigita
Originally posted by xjustice69x
eating a sun is a much biger feat then amazos planet teleporting.
she wont run out of energy shes got an unlimited suply to call apon and as the dark phoenix she can and will use it if need be.
the problem is that she can use any power you can think of. she needs not to copy any ones powers becaus she has them all ready.
so is he guna just copy her ability to use every super power concivable?

in my opinion
she turns amazo in to a jello pudding pop and eats him as shes on her way to destroy the next solar system

Okay thought she just destroyed it, and I would say teleporting a planet requires more energy then "just" destroying one.

And you are wrong in theory DP can run out off energy but only in theory the battled that is needed to perform such a feat would be eternity (probably) ore a being on that level.

Again I would like to raise a question, because if we are only basing ore discussion on the Cartoons then there isn't anything that can stop him.

shadow177a17
You people want a feat from Amazo well not only did he teleport Oa into another dimension he almost crushed the microverse with Luthor and Atom in it with just his bare hand. For if he didn't stop when Luthor persuaded him that the microverse would be obliterated by Amazo. He could destroy universes that makes beyond scary. I am not siding with anybody here I am just stating a feat that Amazo did in the JLU episode.

citannah17

next post

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by citannah17
making a mortal (mastermind) mind one with the universe that count dont you think.

Brilliant. DP will just give Amazo cosmic awareness and then . . . um . . . wait that would be stupid.

citannah17
Enlighten me what have DP done in a universal scale that makes her so powerful in comparison with a being that removed Oa the home of the god damm Guardians

hmmmm let me think oh yeah there was that time she made "mastermind" one with the universe just for kicks and left mind like a sack of nothing

Symmetric Chaos
hmmmm let me think oh yeah there was that time she made "mastermind" one with the universe just for kicks and left mind like a sack of nothing

Cool. But the moment the battle starts he'll gain all of her powers so . . .

citannah17
Cool. But the moment the battle starts he'll gain all of her powers so . . .

one question you obviously have all the answers by the way being sarcastic. when has he ever took the power of someone whose evil and has limitless powers. wait for it he hasn't.

xtrafella
i am not virgish

Symmetric Chaos
one question you obviously have all the answers by the way being sarcastic. when has he ever took the power of someone whose evil and has limitless powers. wait for it he hasn't.

How would being evil protect her?

DP never really displyed infite power.

JLU Amazo beat every Earth based DC hero in a matter of minutes. Without effort. After destroying the GLC also without any effort.

citannah17
Brilliant. DP will just give Amazo cosmic awareness and then . . . um . . . wait that would be stupid.

oh and by the way it wasn't cosmic awareness JACK she made him basically a god

Symmetric Chaos
oh and by the way it wasn't cosmic awareness JACK she made him basically a god

What was the issue?

And don't call me Jack no expression

citannah17

JLU Amazo beat every Earth based DC hero in a matter of minutes. Without effort. After destroying the GLC also without any effort.

yeah your right except the fact that it was stated by moira mctaggert when jean became phoenix she now possessed limitless powers. oh and i didnt say it would protect her just saying it would overwhelm him considering he's never experienced such evil and doesnt really know what to do with himself either. oh and beating every DC hero on a CARTOON SHOW isnt a great feat. considering none of them are as strong as their comic selves whom their are solely based off now even you should know that.

xtrafella
symmetric chaos
haruhi is cool

she believes in aliens. i am not alone

citannah17

NICE noticed to avoided my question about him taking someones power whose on dark phoenix level and instead asking another question to distract me smart ploy next time try a little harder.

citannah17
What was the issue?

And don't call me Jack no expression

find sweetheart i wont call you JACK is that better. oh and the issue it was during the dark phoenix saga and if you dont know your problem sweets not mine next time do your research then get at me be waiting.

Symmetric Chaos
NICE noticed to avoided my question about him taking someones power whose on dark phoenix level and instead ask another question smart ploy next time try a little harder.

Well . . .
kcHXPFDs69M

Thats him destroying the GLC and pwning all the Oans (each of whom is around Skyfather level).

Without deviating from his course or even reacting to them. It was later shown that he had moved Oa to another dimension.

You keep harping on the sun eating feat but stars don't fight back.

Symmetric Chaos
edit

citannah17
Well . . .
kcHXPFDs69M

Thats him destroying the GLC and pwning all the Oans (each of whom is around Skyfather level).

Without deviating from his course or even reacting to them. It was later shown that he had moved Oa to another dimension.

You keep harping on the sun eating feat but stars don't fight back.

you see that feat. would be so much cooler if only this wasn't a CARTOON SHOW. what you fail to realize though that may be something in your book well not in mine considering its not their real power as in comics. oh and WHEN THE HELL DID I EVER SAY ANY ABOUT HER EATING A SUN. sweetheart maybe you should go back and re-read my post and then get back at me. oh yeah actually sun's should'nt have to fight back considering their about 14 million degrees if you dont believe me look it up on the type of sun she ate like already have now get at me.

Utrigita
yeah your right except the fact that it was stated by moira mctaggert when jean became phoenix she now possessed limitless powers. oh and i didnt say it would protect her just saying it would overwhelm him considering he's never experienced such evil and doesnt really know what to do with himself either. oh and beating every DC hero on a CARTOON SHOW isnt a great feat. considering none of them are as strong as their comic selves whom their are solely based off now even you should know that.

Its the Phoenix Powers he gets, not here personality, so the Evil is going to do .... WHAT.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/445194_1-respect-amazo to see what the real can do.

It doesn't matter wheather ore not you find cartoons bad the Amazon we are discussing is the one from the Cartoons.

Utrigita
you see that feat. would be so much cooler if only this wasn't a CARTOON SHOW. what you fail to realize though that may be something in your book well not in mine considering its not their real power as in comics. oh and WHEN THE HELL DID I EVER SAY ANY ABOUT HER EATING A SUN. sweetheart maybe you should go back and re-read my post and then get back at me. oh yeah actually sun's should'nt have to fight back considering their about 14 million degrees if you dont believe me look it up on the type of sun she ate like already have now get at me.

14.000.000 degrees ... Oure own sun has a degree on the surface of 5800 K theres a long way to 14.000.000 degrees

LordKaos
Our sun also has a solar atmosphere in the tens of millions and a core which is even hotter.

Utrigita
I know but she didn't point out where it was stick out tongue

LordKaos
fair enough

Swanky-Tuna
sweetheart maybe you should go back and re-read my post and then get back at me.
Sweetheart? What is this? 1942?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

Alls I know is I is finlly getting some dames to flirt wid me.

citannah17
14.000.000 degrees ... Oure own sun has a degree on the surface of 5800 K theres a long way to 14.000.000 degrees

thats why i stated to go and check out the TYPE of sun that was stated in the comic book next time re-read my posts before you post SWEETHEART.

citannah17
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

hmmmmmmm 1942 great time period glad ya brought it up even though you were being sarcastic. So whats wrong with me saying SWEETHEART i say it all the time????????????????????

citannah17
Alls I know is I is finlly getting some dames to flirt wid me.

SWEETHEART don't flatter yourself stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
hmmmmmmm 1942 great time period glad ya brought it up even though you were being sarcastic. So whats wrong with me saying SWEETHEART i say it all the time????????????????????

Because it makes you sound like you just stepped out of the 1950s none180

citannah17
Because it makes you sound like you just stepped out of the 1950s none180

well then sonny actually fyi im 18yrs old and i talk any way i damn well please and not any couple of JACK A$$ going to tell me any differently cause i could absolutely careless.

Symmetric Chaos
well then sonny actually fyi im 18yrs old and i talk any way i damn well please and not any couple of JACK A$$ going to tell me any differently cause i could absolutely careless.

ZOMG!!! I'm 81. It's like majiks!

I think you can say ass on KMC. Wouldn't the correct phrase at the end be "I couldn't care less."?

citannah17

I think you can say ass on KMC. Wouldn't the correct phrase at the end be "I couldn't care less."?

actually thats exactly how it is suppose to be re-read it as many times as you like it still will be as i wrote it. obviously thats how i meant it oh and dont be sarcastic it is so not cute oh and learn how to spell magic.

Symmetric Chaos
actually thats exactly how it is suppose to be re-read it as many times as you like it still will be as i wrote it. obviously thats how i meant it oh and dont be sarcastic it is so not cute.

But it doesn't make much sense. What would you care less about? In fact the very fact that you could care about something less robs the insult of all power it might have posessed.

Me? Sarcastic? Impossible.

Badabing
well then sonny actually fyi im 18yrs old and i talk any way i damn well please and not any couple of JACK A$$ going to tell me any differently cause i could absolutely careless. Careless??? Just your post. durOriginally posted by Symmetric Chaos

I think you can say ass on KMC. Wouldn't the correct phrase at the end be "I couldn't care less."? eek! laughing

citannah17
But it doesn't make much sense. What would you care less about? In fact the very fact that you could care about something less robs the insult of all power it might have posessed.

Me? Sarcastic? Impossible.

you know what how can you actually argue with me about something i say out of my own mouth hypothetically. is what doesn't make sense are you really so concerned about what i say would be kinda sweet except the facts i tirer of this game you go i go situation it bores me leaving now.

Symmetric Chaos
you know what how can you actually argue with me about something i say out of my own mouth hypothetically. is what doesn't make sense are you really so concerned about what i say would be kinda sweet except the facts i tirer of this game you go i go situation it bores me leaving now.

You're leaving? Awsome then I can win this debate since you gave up little miss.

JLU AMAZO ABSORBS DP'S POWERS AND DESTROYS HER

G-nite doped

citannah17
Originally posted by Badabing
Careless??? Just your post. dur eek! laughing

who asked you don't really remember inviting you into this discussion that has nothing to do with you. and you'd think that some of you ppl would be more sweet considering, instead of being some of the biggest jerks i have ever had the displeasure of speaking with now im leaving oh and SYMMETRICCHAOS you have so not won anything except wasting my time.

Symmetric Chaos
who asked you don't really remember inviting you into this discussion that has nothing to do with you. and you'd think that some of you ppl would be more sweet considering, instead of being some of the biggest jerks i have ever had the displeasure of speaking with now im leaving oh and SYMMETRICCHAOS you have so not won anything except wasting my time.

sly Liar. You said you were leaving.

Wait. I win? I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Badabing
who asked you don't really remember inviting you into this discussion that has nothing to do with you. and you'd think that some of you ppl would be more sweet considering, instead of being some of the biggest jerks i have ever had the displeasure of speaking with now im leaving oh and SYMMETRICCHAOS you have so not won anything except wasting my time. Open forum = no invitaion needed. I try not to be careless. no expression dur

Oh, Sym pwnd you. laughing

citannah17
Originally posted by Badabing
Open forum = no invitaion needed. I try not to be careless. no expression dur

Oh, Sym pwnd you. laughing

you are so weird and fyi i use CARELESS anyway i please and who or should i say what are you to tell me how to use it. i guess some kind of geek spelling patrol on some crusade to fix spelling mistakes look out every one you don't spell something the right way your in trouble!!!!!!! how about you get a life and stop investing your time in the way i spell.

Utrigita
thats why i stated to go and check out the TYPE of sun that was stated in the comic book next time re-read my posts before you post SWEETHEART.

Well no need to, there haven't been observations of suns with a temperatur on the surface with over 10000 Kelvin.

citannah17
Well no need to, there haven't been observations of suns with a temperatur on the surface with over 10000 Kelvin.

actually i'll do the research for you again since you dont believe me.

starlock
whats the big problem here? Dark phoenix would win the majority 8/10
i will give Amazo JLU 2 wins for his cartoon glorified showings

citannah17

do your self a favor look up what it says about a G-TYPE SUN like its stated it the article or better yet look up our own sun and it states it core is about 13,600,000 kelvin and fyi in case you didn't know she was in its core not on it's surface so your statement is irrevelent then read the comic look exactly where she's at do some more research then get back at me because obviously you know little about sun's temperature beneath it's surface temp.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by starlock
whats the big problem here? Dark phoenix would win the majority 8/10
i will give Amazo JLU 2 wins for his cartoon glorified showings

His only showing are in a cartoon though no expression

Symmetric Chaos
do your self a favor look up what it says about a G-TYPE SUN like its stated it the article or better yet look up our own sun and it states it core is about 13,600,000 kelvin and fyi in case you didn't know she was in its core not on it's surface so your statement is irrevelent then read the comic look exactly where she's at do some more research then get back at me because obviously you know little about sun's temperature beneath it's surface temp.

What's your source? (you're not wrong, but you can't tell people to look at a specific article if you haven't told them where it is)

What's the issue where she's in the core of the sun?

citannah17
What's your source? (you're not wrong, but you can't tell people to look at a specific article if you haven't told them where it is)

What's the issue where she's in the core of the sun?

you know the funny thing is everyone is always going on about how her eating a sun isn't that much of a feat. you'd think they would know what issue it came from. try looking in the DARK PHOENIX SAGA issue #135 look it up. oh and by the way it is not my job to be a dictionary or operator for those who don't do their research on comic book characters its theirs.

Symmetric Chaos
you know the funny thing is everyone is always going on about how her eating a sun isn't that much of a feat. you'd think they would know what issue it came from. try looking in the DARK PHOENIX SAGA issue #135 look it up. oh and by the way it is not my job to be a dictionary or operator for those who don't do their research on comic book characters its theirs.

In a debate you have to provide evidence rather than tell people to get it themselves. Otherwise I could just point out that you haven't backed up anything you said and could be BSing your way through the debate.

starlock
His only showing are in a cartoon though no expression

Yes it is,but its from the same cartoon that a GL breaks his ring, where superman is nowhere near his comic levels,where doomsday gets beat easier then mongul,so on and so on,even JLU amazo was created by a human

Symmetric Chaos
In a debate you have to provide evidence rather than tell people to get it themselves. Otherwise I could just point out that you haven't backed up anything you said and could be BSing your way through the debate.

And after reading through the issue . . . you would seem to be BSing your way through this since she blew the star up rather than eating it.

She clearly absorbed a great deal of energy from it but didn't come close to literally eating a star.

citannah17

and do you realize that i wouldn't care rather you stated i was BSing or not because truthfully we were discussing a SUN not a comic and he seemed so smart laughing bringing up the fact that the sun's surface temp was 10,000 degrees you'd think instead of skimming through his references he got his info from he would have read it the same way i did.

Symmetric Chaos
you'd think instead of skimming through his references he got his info from he would have read it the same way i did.

What the f**k? Are you 18 or 4?

citannah17
And after reading through the issue . . . you would seem to be BSing your way through this since she blew the star up rather than eating it.

She clearly absorbed a great deal of energy from it but didn't come close to literally eating a star.

actually sweetheart you couldn't have re-read it you must have skimmed or most likely lied about it. rookie mistake because it actually states she CONSUMED it because i have the issue right beside me so don't ever try to pull one over on me and you know what in that same issue it states the temp of the sun she was in so get at me.

citannah17
What the f**k? Are you 18 or 4?

it's funny how you like to throw insults instead of fact or proof. go GROW up and get a life JACK.

Symmetric Chaos
actually sweetheart you couldn't have re-read it you must have skimmed or most likely lied about it. rookie mistake because it actually states she CONSUMED it because i have the issue right beside me so don't ever try to pull one over on me and you know what in that same issue it states the temp of the sun she was in so get at me.

I saw that where they said that she "gains power from these stars she consumes".

I also saw the part where she was shown in the art and mentioned in the narration as blowing up the star.

citannah17
I saw that where they said that she "gains power from these stars she consumes".

I also saw the part where she was shown in the art and mentioned in the narration as blowing up the star.

obviously you don't know what your talking about or lieing because it actually states she consumed it.

Symmetric Chaos
obviously you don't know what your talking about or lieing because it actually states she consumed it.

Enough with the petty insults sweety.

OK would you like to see the closest that I saw to it being said that DP ate a star in Uncanny #135

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/th_UncannyX-Men1980-07135-15.jpg

Thats the Shiar speaking not the narrator.

mykke
Why is this even a debate, there is no source showing JLU Amazo being able to copy abilities on the level of PF, if it is not show we must assume it cannot be done. You cannot assume because he can copy abilities of JLU that he can copy ANY ability. A human created him, he has limits. PF does not have limits. DP > Amazo 10 / 10

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by mykke
Why is this even a debate, there is no source showing JLU Amazo being able to copy abilities on the level of PF, if it is not show we must assume it cannot be done. You cannot assume because he can copy abilities of JLU that he can copy ANY ability. A human created him, he has limits. PF does not have limits. DP > Amazo 10 / 10

This isn't the PF it's DP. DP has said that she has limits.

In JLU Amazo was never shown to have dificulty absorbing anything. By the time of JLU he was no longer bound by any of the original problems being manufactued by a human.

I believe he even mentioned absorbing cosmic power.

citannah17
Enough with the petty insults sweety.

OK would you like to see the closest that I saw to it being said that DP ate a star in Uncanny #135

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/th_UncannyX-Men1980-07135-15.jpg

Thats the Shiar speaking not the narrator.

you know i find it very funny you'd post that page considering it's not the one we are debating do youself a favor go about three pages back to be exact then re-read that whole page then post it and see if you don't know exactly what i'm talking about then get at me because you and i both know your lieing read the page with her in the exact center of the sun and then get at me.

citannah17

In JLU Amazo was never shown to have dificulty absorbing anything. By the time of JLU he was no longer bound by any of the original problems being manufactued by a human.

actually she stated she had those so called limits for the moment in that same thought bubble she stated her pwoers were still growing like how you left these facts out. oh and while your on that same page read the whole page and tell me im not right about her consuming that sun.

Symmetric Chaos
you know i find it very funny you'd post that page considering it's not the one we are debating do youself a favor go about three pages back to be exact then re-read that whole page then post it and see if you don't know exactly what i'm talking about then get at me because you and i both know your lieing read the page with her in the exact center of the sun and then get at me.

Good point. It does state that: "In reality its future can be measured in a matter of minutes . . . as it is suddenly consumed by Dark Phoenix.

However, since we subsequently see the star explode and see it stated that DP is: "in the center of the supernova she created". Later we even see the nubula from the star fully intact as she heads for the Shiar ship.

The mass of the star was not consumed at all. At best it can be argued that she absorbed a great deal of energy from the core.

Either way saying that she ate a star is misrepresenting the scene.

citannah17
Good point. It does state that: "In reality its future can be measured in a matter of minutes . . . as it is suddenly consumed by Dark Phoenix.

However, since we subsequently see the star explode and see it stated that DP is: "in the center of the supernova she created". Later we even see the nubula from the star fully intact as she heads for the Shiar ship.

The mass of the star was not consumed at all. At best it can be argued that she absorbed a great deal of energy from the core.

you know you really dont want to be wrong BUT you are face it man dang if you're wrong your wrong it says consumed whats the difference between eating something and consuming nothing you just dont wanna be wrong which you are since i have panel proof and according to you from earlier statements i'm rigt. oh and by the way wrong wrong about your hypothetically statement above listen carefully SUN's ONLY GO NOVA AFTER THEY ARE DEPLETED OF ENERGY AND CONSIDERING she consumed it i see why it became a supernova.

Symmetric Chaos
you know you really dont want to be wrong BUT you are face it man dang if you're wrong your wrong it says consumed whats the difference between eating something and consuming nothing you just dont wanna be wrong which you are since i have panel proof and according to you from earlier statements i'm rigt. oh and by the way wrong wrong about your hypothetically statement above listen carefully SUN's ONLY GO NOVA AFTER THEY ARE DEPLETED OF ENERGY AND CONSIDERING she consumed it i see why it became a supernova.

And it also says she made it go nova. And it also shows it going nova. And it also shows the nebula afterwards.

She didn't consume it. It's backed up by 3 pieces of evidence compared to your one piece.

You need to learn more about what makes a sun go nova tootsie.
Depleting them of energy does nothing but make them burn out if the the star is G-TypeMainSequence.

BobbyD
I have my money on PF/DP. There are just some things that are not meant too be understood that exist for a reason-she being one of them.

Is this to say that Amazo would copy The Presence's powers? No.

I think the Presence could drain Amazo's powers with the snap of a finger, if He so chose to do. Why? The underlying principle for Amazo's existence is under the laws of The Presence, that's why. DP/PF is one of these beings (even though in a different universe) whose laws I think still apply. ..just my opinion. But, it's how it SHOULD work anyway.

There are just some things that just aren't meant to be taken down that are woven into the fabric of essence/reality/creation that should not be disturbed by only the Almighty or powers closely related to it.

wink

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. smile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by BobbyD
Is this to say that Amazo would copy The Presence's powers? No.

Bah! Amazo could do that easy. I demand that you believe my no limits fallacy.

BobbyD
Bah! Amazo could do that easy. I demand that you believe my no limits fallacy.

I will Smiteth thee! mad

stick out tongue

citannah17
And it also says she made it go nova. And it also shows it going nova. And it also shows the nebula afterwards.

She didn't consume it. It's backed up by 3 pieces of evidence compared to your one piece.

You need to learn more about what makes a sun go nova tootsie.
Depleting them of energy does nothing but make them burn out if the the star is G-TypeMainSequence.

actually JACK you yourself provided me all the info i need even in your previous post with her flying through space in that same scan the narrator explains she absorbs life energy from the stars she consumes so JACK actually just maybe that's the reason it went nova and you should do your research and then maybe you wouldn't get yourself caught up in lies and by the way i recall you said she DESTROYED the star no where did you say she made it go nova in earlier posts. it was until now because you re-read the issue you even know what you talking about so get up on your knowledge first then maybe you could try to throw insults around.

Symmetric Chaos
actually JACK you yourself provided me all the info i need even in your previous post with her flying through space in that same scan the narrator explains she absorbs life energy from the stars she consumes so JACK actually just maybe that's the reason it went nova and you should do your research and then maybe you wouldn't get yourself caught up in lies and by the way i recall you said she DESTROYED the star no where did you say she made it go nova in ealier posts. it was until now because you re-read the issue you even know what you talking about so get up on your knowledge first then maybe you could try to throw insults around.

Where have I lied? confused I've stated exactly what happened.

Blowing up a star and making it go nova is (in the vernacular) exactly the same thing. And the type of star (which was stated with great accuracy in the comic) that she was using cannot go nova when its energy is depleted, go do some reseach sweety.

citannah17

Blowing up a star and making it go nova is (in the vernacular) exactly the same thing. And the type of star (which was stated with great accuracy in the comic) that she was using cannot go nova when its energy is depleted, go do some reseach sweety.

its funny how you'd say making a star go nova and destroying it is the same thing yet say that eating and consuming a star is different you were proven wrong get over it and next time you advise me to go do RESEARCH please spell it RIGHT.

Symmetric Chaos
its funny how you'd say making a star go nova and destroying it is the same thing yet say that eating and consuming a star is different you were proven wrong get over it and next time you advise me to go do RESEARCH please spell it RIGHT.

When did cosuming it and eating it become different things?

My argument is that she did not in fact consume or eat it since a nebula was able to form and because she blew up the star.

citannah17

oh BTW you know it is COMIC logic so its not always going to be exactly accurate JACK and destroying a star and making it go nova are in no shape or form the same. considering usually when a star goes nova it's takes BILLIONS of of years of nuclear fusion of atoms. and destroying one could take possibly a few second if your a COSMIC. but seeing as she consumed it's life energies is what your forgetting it went nova earlier than expected. how do you like that research.

citannah17

actually the PF is dark phoenix she created a duplicate shell in the form of jean grey re-read ya comics.

citannah17
When did cosuming it and eating it become different things?

My argument is that she did not in fact consume or eat it since a nebula was able to form and because she blew up the star.

who care what you think its your opinion so dont try to twist my words you keep talking about some nebula formed that was never stated in the comic panel get it in your head you are already contradicting yourself from earlier posts JACK even you stated she consumed it now your saying she didnt your lieing again rolling on floor laughing . do yourself a favor re-read everyone one of post then tell me i'm i lieing on you yourself saying she consumed it better yet i'd post it under this one.

Symmetric Chaos
oh BTW you know it is COMIC logic so its not always going to be exactly accurate JACK and destroying a star and making it go nova are in no shape or form the same considering usually when a star goes nova it's takes BILLIONS of of years of nuclear fusion of atoms and destroying one could take possibly a few second if your a COSMIC. but seeing as she consumed it's life energies is what your forgetting it went nova earlier than expected how do you like that research.

You're the one who brought up that it was GTypeMainSequence originally.

Stars don't have life energy. Mainly because they're stars.

When a star goes nova it usually takes a few minutes actually. The lead up as it fuses it fuel into substances it can't fuse anymore is all that takes billions of years. Forcing a star to go nova can be as simple as removing or destroying the core causing the star to contract and subsequently detonate.

citannah17

see even you said it says in the scans she consumed it

Symmetric Chaos
who care what you think its your opinion so dont try to twist my words you keep talking about some nebula formed that was never stated in the comic panel

Yuo can see it when she heads toward the ship. The Shair even mention it (not by name but they do mention it)

get it in your head you are already contradicting yourself from earlier posts JACK even you stated she consumed it now your saying she didnt your lieing again rolling on floor laughing . do yourself a favor re-read everyone one of post then tell me i'm i lieing on you yourself saying she consumed it better yet i'd post it under this one.

You're the one lying. Either that or you don't understand basic grammar.

Let me explain.

When I put words in these --> "" It means I'm making a quote not stating my own opinion.

citannah17
You're the one who brought up that it was GTypeMainSequence originally.

Stars don't have life energy. Mainly because they're stars.

When a star goes nova it usually takes a few minutes actually. The lead up as it fuses it fuel into substances it can't fuse anymore is all that takes billions of years. Forcing a star to go nova can be as simple as removing or destroying the core causing the star to contract and subsequently detonate.

you don't believe the life energy thing go back JACK re-read your earlier post with the scan then you will see the scans actually says she consumes stars life energy thats why i said its COMIC logic not real life you are taking this too seriously re-read the scan you posted then you'll see i'm right.

Symmetric Chaos
you don't believe the life energy thing go back JACK re-read your earlier post with the scan then you will see the scans actually says she consumes stars life energy thats why i said its COMIC logic not real life you are taking this too seriously re-read the scan you posted then you'll see i'm right.

She's absorbing energy. Nice thumb up I never denyed that though.

My argument is that she did not fully consume the star.

citannah17
Yuo can see it when she heads toward the ship. The Shair even mention it (not by name but they do mention it)

You're the one lying. Either that or you don't understand basic grammar.

Let me explain.

When I put words in these --> "" It means I'm making a quote not stating my own opinion.

exactly there's my point it's on panel in the D#$% scan so why are you trying to make it seem like i'm lieing when you even read it on panel you keep making assumptions that are not back by panel or scan you say" they mention it" but not by name so how can you honestly say they are talking about a nebula when you have no real proof. you know i dont get you would rather argue with panel evidence instead of saying im right you bring up a nebula but its never mentioned how much since does that make i said the panels says dark phoenix consumes it yet you say because it went supernova she didnt consume it come on man read the scan YOU posted.

citannah17
She's absorbing energy. Nice thumb up I never denyed that though.

My argument is that she did not fully consume the star.

you keep saying absorbing but where is your panel proof i have backed mine the comic says CONSUME why wont you believe the COMIC. you keep using REAL logic which is smart in any other circumstance but this is COMIC BOOK logic hell in real life we can't do any of the things in comics. what i Dont get about you even though there's panel proof that DARK PHOENIX CONSUMED THE star's LIFE ENERGIES you intrepet it as she absorbed it but you have no proof. you maybe confused but how are you though

Symmetric Chaos
you keep saying absorbing but where is your panel proof i have backed mine the comic says CONSUME why wont you believe the COMIC. you keep using REAL logic which is smart in any other circumstance but this is COMIC BOOK logic hell in real life we can't do any of the things in comics. what i Dont get about you even though there's panel proof that DARK PHOENIX CONSUMED THE star's LIFE ENERGIES you intrepet it as she absorbed it but you have no proof. you maybe confused but how are you though

Other forms of real logic can be applied to what happens though.

For example if someone is stated to have consumed a star but shown (many times) to not have consumed it entirely then guess what. The star wasn't consumed entirely.

citannah17

For example if someone is stated to have consumed a star but shown (many times) to not have consumed it entirely then guess what. The star wasn't consumed entirely.

but can i just get you to say that i was right considering i have panel proof thats all im asking you keep going on and on about nonsense thats even not mentioned in the comic you said she didn't consume it or whatever but in the comic it says she did im i right or wrong. your just voicing your own opinion of the comic but thats all it is. IS YOUR OPINION HELL THE COMIC STATES WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND.

Symmetric Chaos
but can i just get you to say that i was right considering i have panel proof thats all im asking you keep going on and on about nonsense thats even not mentioned in the comic you said she didn't consume it or whatever but in the comic it says she did im i right or wrong. your just voicing your own opinion of the comic but thats all it is. IS YOUR OPINION HELL THE COMIC STATES WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND.

I admit that the comic seems to state that she consumed the star (although it can be read other ways actually)

But are you able to admit that it also states that she made it go nova and that there were obvious remenats of the star afterward?

xjustice69x

there is a perfect explnation for that!

jean is a bulimic(spelling?) swimsuit model.
binge(eats sun) and purge(puckes sun up)! sick
and you have a super nova! laughing

Swanky-Tuna
I still think Amazo would win because his abilities were stupid.

citannah17
I admit that the comic seems to state that she consumed the star (although it can be read other ways actually)

But are you able to admit that it also states that she made it go nova and that there were obvious remenats of the star afterward?

sure but it still says CONSUMED. stick out tongue.

citannah17
Originally posted by xjustice69x
there is a perfect explnation for that!

jean is a bulimic(spelling?) swimsuit model.
binge(eats sun) and purge(puckes sun up)! sick
and you have a super nova! laughing

hilarious and it makes perfect sense big grin .

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>