The Red Bee vs Arm Fall Off Boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Microwave Man
Who would win? A guy with a trained pet bee or someone who can rip their arm off and club people with it? I would post a link but I can't right now.

The Red Bee: Powers.....carries around a trained bee named Michael in his belt buckle that can give criminals a nasty sting.....

Arm Fall Off Boy: Powers....can rip off his arm with no apparent adverse effects....

janus77
I'm going with the B. a sting to an open wound might turn septic and cause AFOB to die smile

drugs? confused

guy222
Originally posted by Microwave Man
Who would win? A guy with a trained pet bee or someone who can rip their arm off and club people with it? I would post a link but I can't right now.

The Red Bee: Powers.....carries around a trained bee named Michael in his belt buckle that can give criminals a nasty sting.....

Arm Fall Off Boy: Powers....can rip off his arm with no apparent adverse effects....

Bee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.