The Call of the Wild (OOC/Registration)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Extecute
The Call of the Wild
http://www.jarvzoo.se/images/djurbilder/varg/djur_varg_ylande.gif

Plot:
Starvation, cold and blood-shred have effected the Silver Pack for months now. Other packs have started assaulting the territory of the Silver Pack, and due the lack of food and the recent loss of members, there is only two options remaining for the pack. The first option would be to stay and fight the other wolves, while the second option would be to migrate. Out of the forest, into safety at a far distant land.
Even though many wish it, the increasing number of hostile wolves is not the only threat. Considering that winter approaches, the human race is in need of new coats and other warm clothing. Chased by man, as well as wolf, the Silver Pack stand before a tough decision. Winter is here, and a decision has to be made quickly.

The silver pack is one of the oldest packs in the country. Will it maintain the title, or will it be disbanded in these dark times.

Game-play:
The Silver Pack is a wolf pack that once were among the strongest around. Unfortunately, all good things come to an end. Their current forest is a good source of food, but the increasing number of strong hostile wolf packs make hunting harder and harder. Slowly, the numbers in Silver Pack decrease and it turns tougher and tougher to provide food.

The pack is divided into four ranks:-

Alpha - One Male and One Female in charge of the pack. If the alpha male show repeating signs of weaknesses, the role can be taken over trough blood or discussions.

Beta - One Male and One Female in second charge of the pack. Same as with the alpha, if a Beta Male can not obtain the expectations, they might get exchanged with someone believing they can do a better job.

Delta - Delta is the common wolf rank. This rank is for every wolf that is not expected to hold a special responsibility, only a responsibility in general.

Pup - Speaks for itself. Young wolves that are incapable of taking care of themselves.

Rules:

1. No God-modding
2. No double posts
3. Keep OOC talk in the OOC thread (Unless attached to an IC post- Which should only be replied by another IC post with an attached OOC message)
4. Preferable at least two paragraph posts, with at the very least four sentences in each paragraph.
5. Have fun

Character sheet:

Name:
Breed/Type: (Kind of wolf. If insecure, leave blank)
Physical Appearance: (Pic will do)
Rank: (Alpha Male is not available. Reason will be revealed IC. If the rank of Alpha Female is wanted, please PM me)
Personality:
History: (Try make it as detailed as possible for the sake of good upcoming RP)

Darth Extecute

Wild-Cherry
Name: Tyri

Breed/Type: Grey Wolf

Physical Appearance: ( See pic ) Her pelt is a pale silver, wiht a hint of gold touching on her nose and ears, and around her thighs. her eyes are a striking silver.

Personality: Tyri is a very kind wolf. Her heart is open to newcomers, and she loves to meet new wolves. She is thoroughly loyal to her pack, however, and if threatened she will easily become hostile. Also, While she is in fact very kind, She will not be dominated by anyone below her rank, she can be very tough if need be.

History: It was a beautiful spring day when Tyri was born. The worst of winter had just ended. It seemed her birth, the only pup of her litter, would signify life after a deadly season. Their pack had lost many, but the few that remained stood strong. Tyri was forced to mature quickly, and she certainly did. She followed her mother, now single alpha, having lost her father that winter. From her she learned how to lead a pack, and how to gain respect.

When Tyri was about 16 months, She faced a new challenge. humans where overtaking their land. The wolves hunted their cattle, and where often shot. This brought Tyri a greta awarness of human's and their weapons.

One day, in the midst of winter, Tyri was guarding the pack while her mother was out to find food. She heard a gun shot, and a horrible yelp. She knew what had happened, and ran to her mother. In the fresh snow her young mother lay in a puddle of her own crimson blood, spattered for meters across the white earth. After paying final respects to her mother, The pack began to push Tyri to let go of her position, but she would never. She also refused to mate with any in her pack, resulting in the termination of the family. Of the five wolves left, one older male died due to ilness, and two younger male's left. A female a bit younger than Tyri stayed with her untill Tyri had advised her to go find a mate, which she did. She joined a new pack.

Tyri was a lone wolf for a few months, untill she stumbled across the silver pack. She was accepted into the strong pack, and thrived, making her way slowly up the ladder of authority with her strong will. now, astimes are getting harder, The wolf still does all in her power to keep the pack and her alpha's satisfied.

Darth Extecute
You are most welcome to play the Beta female.. I myself will claim the position of Beta male then, now knowing I'll not be alone beta smile

If anyone want to be Alpha Male, please let me know.. It is not available from scratch, but will be within time, and then names will help..

Wild-Cherry
cool happy ty.

Wolf_Girl15
Can I have alpha female? I can post the profile later

Kaldorei
Name:
Faith

Breed/Type:
Gray Wolf

Physical Appearance:
http://www.junepaynehart.com/images/graphics/wolffamily.gif

Delta

Personality:
She is very jumpy, but kind and caring. She loves to help out among the weak and especialy the defenseless. She has a deep band to the pups in the pack

History:

Faith was born into the pack and have lived with it all her life. She have never cared about even attempting to climb in ranks. She is happy where she is placed right now and could not possibly ask for more. She have a special band to the pups, which she uses to take care of them as good as possible. She loves helping out and she values nothing in the pack more than the pups. If it was required that she would die if the pups could live, so would be the case.
She have nothing to spend time on, except for taking care of the pups, since she has no mate and the pack is her everything. She rarely participate in hunts, since she do not dare to leave the pups with anyone.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Wolf_Girl15
Can I have alpha female? I can post the profile later

Sure.. You are most welcome to be the Alpha.. I trust you enough for that position smile I'll contact you on MSN to give you some extra details yes

Wolf_Girl15
Okay, I am currently at school, with no msn. I may be on later, if not I will talk to you tomarrow morning

Darth Extecute
Well.. The IC intro said most vital parts.. You are free to create your Alpha Female anytime smile

Wolf_Girl15
Just pm me with the details, I can reply to pms ^^

Wolf_Girl15
Name: Champion
Breed/Type: Grey wolf
Physical Appearance: (see below
Personality: She is very considerate of others, yet she is very strict, not wanting to the pack put into total chaos. She dispises someone steping out of line, and is very cautious about who will join the pack.
History: She was born and raised in a nearby pack, chosing to leave to start a pack of her own, she found her mate. They started a small pack together, but they found she could have no pups, So they took in those who were alone, being careful that none are too sick. Slowly she became more and more strict on the new pack members, until she became like she is now, strict to all.

http://www.expressnews.ualberta.ca/images/6840.001.jpg

Darth Extecute
The Silver Pack is older than that.. Your Alpha position is either heireted or claimed smile Sorry if I did not make that point clear..

Wolf_Girl15
Claimed then

Darth Extecute
Alright smile

trademark
Name: Cade

Breed/Type: Gray wolf

Physical Appearance: post pic later

Personality:Cade is withdrawn and calm he does not do much to make him have a set personality.

History: Cade had always kept to himself he did not like playing when he was a pup he just use to sit by himself and think. He found himself less close to the pack then the others and did not know what made him this way. There was only a few people in the packed he would speak to but he still felt like something was missing but he could never find out what it was. One of the people Cade talk to was Carbo but when he got beat by the Alpha he found him self with one less person to talk to.

SundaysTheory
Name: Chaos

Breed: Gray Wolf

Physical Appearance: With dark gray/black fur and striking forest green eyes, Chaos is nearly unapproachable when judged only on her looks. Constant wandering have matted her filthy paws and fur with mud and such, though she cares little about things like that. A thin scar runs from the bottom of her right eye and along the side of her nose, a wound from a previous fight she would never forget.

Talents: She's sly and witty, it's usually her blunt honesty that gets her into trouble.

Rank: Delta, though most consider her a loner that shows up now and again to take food.

Personality: Chaos is one nasty character, and has always found a way to put all her teeth to good use. She's out for herself and no one else, and it would probably be, for your own sake, to stay on the good side of her.

History: Even as a pup, Chaos was always the most cruel. She was dubbed the name Chaos as merely a joke at first, but the name stuck as she continued to ridicule and torment those around her. Not one to be daddy's little girl, she prided and continues to pride herself on her ability to detach herself from those around her, and her pack was left behind as soon as she could feed and fend for herself. She's a mysterious figure and not much is known about where she had wandered off to, and many wonder why she had chosen to come back, especially during this time of hardship though few are willing to ask her.

Survivor01
Name: Loki
Breed/Type: Snow wolf
Physical Appearance: (Pic will do)
Personality: Old but wise. He is a very freindsly wolf and since he is an old wolf he knows how to survive on his own.
History: He wandered in on the pack rather than be born to it. He came from a dying pack thats Alpha had been killed and instead of dying like all of the rest he left on his own for many years. An odd crescent moon is on his forehead and an old scar is under his eye both of these are from fights he was in, so not only is he wise but strong.

Spirit Binder
With your permission, Extecute, hopefully I can take the Alpha Male position when the time comes. If not, I will stay Delta.

Name: Odin "Blendpelt"
Breed/Type: Snow Wolf
Physical Appearance: (picture below)
Personality: Gruff, Quiet personality, but does things when told to.
History: Odin used to be a happy, outgoing wolf until his parents were attacked and killed by a pack of wolves on a simple foraging mission. They brought him along in hopes to teach him how to hunt once he was old enough. Watching at his parents were brutally murdered and became the hunted, he ran back to his pack and was never the same again. Silent as ever, never explaining about his past and never speaking unless the Alpha/Beta Male/Female summons him, or if he deeply cares for others.

He was given the nickname "Blendpelt" because of his ability to remain hidden in the snow and act as a spy. Though he regrets ever taking up the job, he does it with respect and hard work.

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1036/untitledsj8.png

Darth Extecute
Welcome, Spirit Binder.. We will se if anyone else is interested in the Alpha position.. If not, you will most likely get it.. If not, I'll sort that issue out trough IC..

Beautiful picture..

Survivor01
I wouldn' t mind being an Alpha but I don't know if I can do a great job with it.

Darth Extecute
Like I said, we'll see how things evolve IC smile

Dalton14
Name: Athena
Breed/Type: ...Ahh...Yeah... Lol.
Physical Appearance: A pure black, with blue/green eyes.
Personality: She is a VERY kind wolf. She has a heart of gold. But never get on her bad side, because she has a big anger issue. She is trusthworthy and responible and wise for her age. She likes new people but somehow always seems to figure out other wolves true colors. She's very powerful and can be independant at times.
History: Athena hates talking about herself. She hates talking about what has happened in her life. But her parents were killed by hunters during the winter, which made her leave her pack. She couldn't be there and let the other wolves know that she didn't do anything to stop the hunters...She has live indepent since then...

**Not long I know but she keeps her personal life to herself. And keeps it all one big mystery.**
**Plus don't have enough time to write a longer one..Ack...**

Dalton14
Ack..Sorry my computer is going nuts. Don't mind the picture. I changed my apperance.

BlackKat
Cuold I be a different animal besides a wolf?

Survivor01
Who knows?

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by BlackKat
Cuold I be a different animal besides a wolf? Im not the creator, but I doubt it yes

Survivor01
Where exactly are we all located?

BlackKat
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Im not the creator, but I doubt it yes Which is why I didn't ask you yes

Wild-Cherry
Which is why I didn't ask you yes slap happy

Kaldorei
I do not think so confused

Darth Extecute
Cuold I be a different animal besides a wolf?

If you are thinking dog, half wolf or fox, then yes.

Otherwise.... no..

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Survivor01
Where exactly are we all located?

A random forest in a winter landscape.. By the Silver Pack den..

Rising sun

Darth Extecute
Welcome to KMC and The Call of the Wild, Rising sun.. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay smile

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
A random forest in a winter landscape.. By the Silver Pack den.. It sounds like canada stick out tongue

And welcome Rising! happy

Darth Extecute
It sounds like canada stick out tongue

And welcome Rising! happy

Maybe it is stick out tongue

Wild-Cherry
You know Mackenzie Valley is in Canada... yes

Darth Extecute
Well.. That's perfect big grin

A random forest in Canada it is, then..

Wolf_Girl15
pm me when the thread is started

Darth Extecute
It is..

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/444926_1-the-call-of-the-wild-ic-rp

Spirit Binder
It sounds like canada stick out tongue I miss Canada. I want to return once for winter but my parents don't want to go. cry

Darth Extecute
I see something appearing repeatingly about the age of the pack..

The pack is older than any of the members, or any wolf alive.. Riba is the most recent Alpha Male, who have claimed the position of Alpha.. The founder have died about three generations ago..

Survivor01
I see something appearing repeatingly about the age of the pack..

The pack is older than any of the members, or any wolf alive.. Riba is the most recent Alpha Male, who have claimed the position of Alpha.. The founder have died about three generations ago..

I think that is most likely my bad.

Darth Extecute
The issue appeared first time in one of the bios.. But yes, it was partly reffered to your post..

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Spirit Binder
I miss Canada. I want to return once for winter but my parents don't want to go. cry And now your stuck in my horrible state evillaugh

Darth Extecute
A horrible state I would do anything in the world to visit..

Wild-Cherry
A horrible state I would do anything in the world to visit.. hug

Ill have the next hurricane blow you over yes

Survivor01
The issue appeared first time in one of the bios.. But yes, it was partly reffered to your post..

Sorry I'll just say nothing else about it

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Survivor01
Sorry I'll just say nothing else about it

Dont worry about it.. I just have not made that point clear enough.. It's my bad..

Darth Extecute
I just wanted to let you know, Survivor01.. There is a shortage of food for the Silver Pack.. You make hunting too easy.. I'd like you to either increase the difficulty, or hold your hunting back erm
The red line of the RP is that there is a shortage of food for the pack, and that they'll have to migrate or suffer starvation or war.

Survivor01
I just wanted to let you know, Survivor01.. There is a shortage of food for the Silver Pack.. You make hunting too easy.. I'd like you to either increase the difficulty, or hold your hunting back erm
The red line of the RP is that there is a shortage of food for the pack, and that they'll have to migrate or suffer starvation or war.

He won't hunt anymore for a while remember he is an old wolf and knows how to hunt easily but not for long. So I'm gunna lay off the hunting for a while.

Spirit Binder
And now your stuck in my horrible state evillaugh BUT I'm leaving for Vero Beach tomorrow, South-East of Tampa, and I won't be back home until Thursday. It's a 3 hour drive there and back, including traffic. That makes about 3 and a half hours there and back.

I'll be bringing my GameCube and X-Box. GameCube so I can buy Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 and own as Rock-Lee, Gaara and Neji against 3 other computer players. evillaugh

I would join your new RP Idea Extecute, but it's waaay too confusing and you can only be on good guys so...sorry erm

Wild-Cherry
BUT I'm leaving for Vero Beach tomorrow, South-East of Tampa, and I won't be back home until Thursday. It's a 3 hour drive there and back, including traffic. That makes about 3 and a half hours there and back.

I'll be bringing my GameCube and X-Box. GameCube so I can buy Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 and own as Rock-Lee, Gaara and Neji against 3 other computer players. evillaugh

I would join your new RP Idea Extecute, but it's waaay too confusing and you can only be on good guys so...sorry erm Lucky! XD I love Vero.

Darth Extecute
BUT I'm leaving for Vero Beach tomorrow, South-East of Tampa, and I won't be back home until Thursday. It's a 3 hour drive there and back, including traffic. That makes about 3 and a half hours there and back.

I would join your new RP Idea Extecute, but it's waaay too confusing and you can only be on good guys so...sorry erm

Concerning the only good guys thing, it might change once it start..

About the confusing part.. Confusing how? confused

Kaldorei
I like being with the good guys smile
Besides, the RP is more successful if everyone is on the same side. KMC do not have very many RPers, which means we should use the few we have to work together big grin
If there was more members, then it would probably work with a good and bad side big grin

Spirit Binder
Concerning the only good guys thing, it might change once it start..

About the confusing part.. Confusing how? confused Confusing like when you need to post a certain power with your vice or virtue and it needs to be based on what your person is and all that stuff..it makes my head hurt. >.<

Wild-Cherry
Thats the only thing that confused me. yes What powers would relate to your vice/virtue. But I think I got it...get on MSN later and ill explain raver

Darth Extecute
I might change that part, too.. Depends on how things turn out.. I guess that it was so clear in my head, it never crossed my mind that it was confusing in other peoples head confused

Spirit Binder
Alright peeps. I'm off to Vero Beach! I just need to pack my stuff, chill for a little, and leave.

Later!

-SB

Darth Extecute
Bye.. And I changed the rules in the RP in the suggestion thread.. You no longer need to think Vice/Virtue to your powers, if you are still interested stick out tongue

Spirit Binder
I am. I posted there. yes

Darth Extecute
Great.. Welcome smile

Spirit Binder
I still don't see why Shame wouldn't be a Vice/Virtue. hmm

Darth Extecute
Maybe it is.. I'm following the Wikipedia list blindly eek!

If anyone know the differ, please do tell

Spirit Binder
If it isn't, then bleh. I'll go with Mercy if you can't find it.

Darth Extecute
I'll do a little bit of investigation.. I'm pretty sure that even if I cant find it, I could allow you to have it..

Wild-Cherry
Wolf_Girl :

I understand your reasons yes if you want to withdrawl I understand, because the posts are long. Sometimes I even get tired of reading through. happy

I do hope you will at least make an exiting post though ^_^

Darth Extecute
See you around, Wolf_Girl15.. I too, understand your reasons smile

Wolf_Girl15
Okay, you may not like how my character leaves

Wild-Cherry
We'll work with it yes

Wolf_Girl15
Not sure how to say it now lol

Darth Extecute
No rush to do it.. Make it when you think the time is right..

Spirit Binder
I'm back, but extremely tired. God, my dad did not turn on the A.C. since he left for work, so it's really stuffy in here..

What did you all do with me after I was attacked? You had better not have left me there >.>

Kaldorei
You are by the den. Survivor01 and me is nearby and Darth Extecute is inside the camp big grin Your wounds have been taken care of and the attackers have been pushed away. smile

Spirit Binder
Yay! I'll start posting right away. yes

Wild-Cherry
yey happy

Spirit Binder
I'll post again later. Something intimidated me to kick ass on GW. >.>

trademark
I want to get into this RP can some one give me a recap and a Chance to jump in.

Dalton14
Same here. My bio thingy is already here somewhere.

trademark
Originally posted by trademark
Name: Cade

Breed/Type: Gray wolf

Physical Appearance: post pic later

Personality:Cade is withdrawn and calm he does not do much to make him have a set personality.

History: Cade had always kept to himself he did not like playing when he was a pup he just use to sit by himself and think. He found himself less close to the pack then the others and did not know what made him this way. There was only a few people in the packed he would speak to but he still felt like something was missing but he could never find out what it was. One of the people Cade talk to was Carbo but when he got beat by the Alpha he found him self with one less person to talk to.
Repost

Kaldorei
Of course smile

Previously, in 'The Call of the Wild (IC/RP)':

- The two Alpha's, Riba (Male) and Champion (Female) has died. The pack is currently under the control of the Beta's, Carbo (Male) and Tyri (Female).

- Tyri is away burrying Champion together with Riba. Along with her, she has Chaos, a half rogue/delta wolf.

- Carbo have recently woke up, as have Odin and they are both on the edge of the pack den yard, by a rock with a view over the winter forest, communicating.

- Faith have recently returned from the human village with two child sledges which she has the idea of having the pups in, if the pack decides to migrate. On her way back to the den, she found Loki who is injured. She took him back to the den on a sledge and has now taken him inside. She is treating his wound currently (Read last post)

---
As far as I know, you can start by the den. That is where most is currently. All but Chaos and Tyri (SundaysTheory and Wild-Cherry).

That pretty much is a briefing smile
I hope it was to help big grin

Dalton14
It was...Now I must think of what the hell I put my name as...Lol. I think it was Athena. Ooh well that is what it is now...Now...How should I enter? Any idea?

Survivor01
Just wander up like I did.

Kaldorei
Originally posted by Dalton14
Name: Athena
Breed/Type: ...Ahh...Yeah... Lol.
Physical Appearance: A pure black, with blue/green eyes.
Personality: She is a VERY kind wolf. She has a heart of gold. But never get on her bad side, because she has a big anger issue. She is trusthworthy and responible and wise for her age. She likes new people but somehow always seems to figure out other wolves true colors. She's very powerful and can be independant at times.
History: Athena hates talking about herself. She hates talking about what has happened in her life. But her parents were killed by hunters during the winter, which made her leave her pack. She couldn't be there and let the other wolves know that she didn't do anything to stop the hunters...She has live indepent since then...

**Not long I know but she keeps her personal life to herself. And keeps it all one big mystery.**
**Plus don't have enough time to write a longer one..Ack...**

Pretend you have been there all along smile

Dalton14
Thankyou!!!!! I will start now! Kaldorei rocks in my book!

Wild-Cherry
Oh, thanks for covering all that Kal yes

And welcome Tradmark and Dalton big grin

Kaldorei
I am glad I can help smile Let me know if you wonder anything. I follow every interaction in the RP big grin

Woh, it is late here eek! I am glad it is weekend happy

Wild-Cherry
It is yes shock

I went to sleep at 0630 and woke up at 0700 on friday morning.. I was dead that day at school..And I had tests too. Good thing it was friday ermm

Kaldorei
Sounds like a low amount of sleep. Can not be healthy blink

Wild-Cherry
No, it can't be...sweatdrop

Dalton14
Hey guys! I'm sorry to say this but I can't Roleplay anymore...I will give WildCherry the details if anyone cares to know why. ^_^ Just know I had tons of fun with you guys and really am sad that it has to end like this! O.o Don't forget about meh!!!!!!

See-ya guys on the flip side!!!

<333333333333333333!!!!!!

-Nic

Kaldorei
Bye, as in gone for good? blink

Dalton14
Sadly yes.

Survivor01
Aww we will miss you.

Dalton14
I'll miss you guys too!

Well I can't talk very much so give everyone my goodbye's for me ok!

LaterZ,

-Nic

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Dalton14
Hey guys! I'm sorry to say this but I can't Roleplay anymore...I will give WildCherry the details if anyone cares to know why. ^_^ Just know I had tons of fun with you guys and really am sad that it has to end like this! O.o Don't forget about meh!!!!!!

See-ya guys on the flip side!!!

<333333333333333333!!!!!!

-Nic aww.. We'll miss you so much sad

hug

Spirit Binder
Wootz! I gots a new siggy! happy

They messed up last night's episode of Naruto! They never showed the ending! firefirefireph

Survivor01
It was just a filler episode so half of it was put in extra..

Kaldorei
Everyone lost interest for this RP? blink

..::Marea::..
Is it too late to join??

Darth Extecute
Never too late.. You are most welcome.. If you need a recap (which you probably will), send me a PM..

I sent you that Pm.

Has people added pictures of what their wolf looks like.

Darth Extecute
Most do post pictures, but you are allowed to describe by words if you prefere that..

Okay I am digging out my old roleplay character sheet!

Darth Extecute
Do that.. Then check the PM I sent you..

Name: Maya
Breed/Type: Snow wolf
Physical Appearance: white pelt and striking, uncommon blue eyes. (see below pic)
Personality: Maya is a quiet wolf due to her troubled past
History: Maya is the last of her pack, she witnessed her family being murdered by the humans and Maya barely escaped with her life.

http://www.xlectric.com/wolf/w11blueeyes.jpg

Kaldorei
eek! HI MAREA! hug

Welcome happy

Hi Dorei, I decided to join is my bio ok?

Kaldorei
I think it looks good big grin

Thanks, i had to chop some off it off. It's from my fantasy wolf bio!

I can't wait to start roleplaying

Kaldorei
That wolf picture look so good love

Darth Extecute
All approved and good to go..

Originally posted by Kaldorei
That wolf picture look so good love

I know she is a beauty!!

All approved and good to go..

First post in the making.

Wild-Cherry
Welcome

happy

Spirit Binder
Blahs, I am so tired. I feel like I have a migrane, and it huuuuurts. pinch

Kaldorei
hug Poor Spirit smile

Wild-Cherry
Blahs, I am so tired. I feel like I have a migrane, and it huuuuurts. pinch Come to Boca. yes

Spirit Binder
Come to Boca. yes I would if I could erm

And thanks for the support, Kaldorei. Appreciate it. yes

Kaldorei
I know someone else that wished he could eek!

Wild-Cherry
I would if I could erm

And thanks for the support, Kaldorei. Appreciate it. yes it's kewler than Tampa mhm Literally..ocean breeze...droolioOriginally posted by Kaldorei
I know someone else that wished he could eek! Me too...wub

Spirit Binder
it's kewler than Tampa mhm Literally..ocean breeze...droolio Peeshaw, I can drive out to Clearwater or St. Pete mhm

Wild-Cherry
Peeshaw, I can drive out to Clearwater or St. Pete mhm mhm

Clearwater? Puh leez. BOOOOORRRIINNNNGGGG.

*Axel please don't see this* stick out tongue

Spirit Binder
mhm

Clearwater? Puh leez. BOOOOORRRIINNNNGGGG.

*Axel please don't see this* stick out tongue Better than Boca, that's for sure. mhm

Bed time for me..g'night y'all! sleep

Wild-Cherry
Ch'yeah right!

South florida has Dolphins, las olas, city life.

north florida has Yeehaw Junction and cows!!! mhm

stick out tongue

G'natt

Axel Revenge
Can there be a lone wolf in this if there isn't already?

I'm such an emo. m00f

Axel Revenge
Ch'yeah right!

stick out tongue

G'natt

I saw that little Clearwater comment. WHORE! J/k

And we don't have cows.

More like preps.

They like, breed up here. xD

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Axel Revenge
I saw that little Clearwater comment. WHORE! J/k

And we don't have cows.

More like preps.

They like, breed up here. xD well, clearwater doesn't have cows happy

but Tampa does stick out tongue Rednecks. mhm stick out tongue

and preps are better than plastic surgeons that reproduce like rabbits xD stick out tongue

Anyway, to stay on topic...^_^

So, whats everyones say on the Alpha situation? smile

Axel Revenge
Can there be a lone wolf in this if there isn't already?

I'm such an emo. m00f

Wild-Cherry
Well your still gonna interact, right? stick out tongue

Axel Revenge
Naw, I'm just gonna post absolutely nothing relevant to ya'lls Rp, and basically write my own book while you guys have fun. disgust

'Course I'm gonna interact Estupido' stick out tongue

Wild-Cherry
Calliete mhm

soy la chica vive en miami..ahh...Boca Raton ^.^! stick out tongue

Yes anyway , make a profile smile

Axel Revenge
Calliete mhm

soy la chica vive en miami..ahh...Boca Raton ^.^! stick out tongue

Yes anyway , make a profile smile

I understood 8 words in that.
Chica
Boca
Raton
Yes
Anyway
Make
A
Soy

What the hell does profile mean? youpi

P.S. I'll make one tomorrow stick out tongue

Spirit Binder
Ch'yeah right!

stick out tongue

G'natt *gasp* How dare you! mhm

OUR cows make YOUR beef. Be lucky for that. stick out tongue

Darth Extecute
*gasp* How dare you! mhm

OUR cows make YOUR beef. Be lucky for that. stick out tongue

Oh, how entertaining was not that argument eek! stick out tongue Good punch, Spirit Binder, I am sure she falls to her knees and surrender now blink

Okay I know i have to post!

Sorry I had work to attend! (which i hate) laughing out loud

Darth Extecute
work before KMC.. the way it should be..

work before KMC.. the way it should be..

Hey they blocked the net from the pc in work. So unfair.

Spirit Binder
Oh, how entertaining was not that argument eek! stick out tongue Good punch, Spirit Binder, I am sure she falls to her knees and surrender now blink Say what you want. I can cut off your beef supply and make you super skinny to people will hate you! evillaugh

Also I need you to post Extecute, my character posted and is currently asleep. I need you to post so I can wake up!

Meat sick

Survivor01
Say what you want. I can cut off your beef supply and make you super skinny to people will hate you! evillaugh

Also I need you to post Extecute, my character posted and is currently asleep. I need you to post so I can wake up!

Haha down here in Alabama we get our own cows.

Wild-Cherry
*gasp* How dare you! mhm

OUR cows make YOUR beef. Be lucky for that. stick out tongue Well IM a Veg. So there. mhm

....teehee...yeehaw juntiton sight seeing: Tree...tree...tree....tree....tree....tree...coooooooooooooooows......tree....tree.....ooh! fence! ....tree...cowcowcowcowcow....

stick out tongue

Kaldorei
Oh, how entertaining was not that argument eek! stick out tongue Good punch, Spirit Binder, I am sure she falls to her knees and surrender now blink

Well IM a Veg. So there. mhm

....teehee...yeehaw juntiton sight seeing: Tree...tree...tree....tree....tree....tree...coooooooooooooooows......tree....tree.....ooh! fence! ....tree...cowcowcowcowcow....

stick out tongue

eek! I get it now happy Funny laughing out loud

Wild-Cherry
Wow..I butchered that word embarrasment

Oh well stick out tongue

Yeh, We have florida covered cool

South is where I am, Spirit is Central, and Axel is holding the fort on the panhandle yes

Axel Revenge
Fort pickens Rox! w00t

Axel Revenge
Name: Khaz

Breed/Type: Timber wolf

Physical Appearance: http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f162/ShadowBlade8691/Wolves/Timberwolf.jpg
His tail has a hint of blue in it, and he has one red sock on his front left paw, and a black sock on his back right paw.
Not EXTREMELY bulky, but he has obvious muscle. Light on his feet though, and probably faster then most Lera.

Personality:
Secretive
Honor stricken
Sticks to the code of the Putnar(Predator)
Seems aggressive at first guessing
Gentle though, when comfortable.

History:
Visions I have seen have left me torn,
Between the Resurrection and Prophecy Unborn.

Kala have no place. Wolves fear above all else, even death, being alone. But life has no sympathy for a killer. Everyone should know the fabled Khaz by first look. His left forepaw is said to be forever stained with the blood of the one he killed.
But he didn't.
He HAD been framed, he did not touch that she-wolf, and he seeks to prove this to his pack.
But, there is one problem.
They're all dead.
Slaughtered, by Man.
Now he is alone, and worse, labeled falsely.

Kaldorei
Kill for a pack? eek! He can fight Carbo. He is the leader happy He and Tyri, but fighting Tyri will not help Khaz stick out tongue

Axel Revenge
Originally posted by Kaldorei
Kill for a pack? eek! He can fight Carbo. He is the leader happy He and Tyri, but fighting Tyri will not help Khaz stick out tongue

Edited! stick out tongue

I wouldn't want to interfere THAT severely. Killing off Carbo just wouldn't be nice.
I'll just... Mingle. xD

Kaldorei
Edited! stick out tongue

I wouldn't want to interfere THAT severely. Killing off Carbo just wouldn't be nice.
I'll just... Mingle. xD

Kill? No, I think you would be crushed by Carbo rolling on floor laughing

But it would be neat, having a newcomer fight for leadership stick out tongue

And then die confused

Mingle is fine confused

Survivor01
hmmm maybe I should fight Carbo for control..

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>