Nightcrawler vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zbucsz
In a big city, who would win

Alfheim
Spiderman 10/10

Symmetric Chaos
Would the SpideySense be enough to help Pete avoid NC when he bamfs in?

Utrigita
I suppose so, I believe Spiderman would win to.

Loot

Swanky-Tuna

python99
hasn't this been done?

Swanky-Tuna
Yes. But I can't be jerked to go find it/them this time.

golem370
http://members.lycos.co.uk/shurukudemon/spideyscans/spidey-vs-xmen3-gallery.txt

Loot

grey fox
8/10 To Spidey

guy222
Originally posted by zbucsz
In a big city, who would win

Kurt wins a few

MightyEInherjar
I think I need to make a Nightcrawler Respect Thread...

I'd still give Spidey 7/10 though.

Metalmanx

MightyEInherjar
He could always teleport a trashcan into Spidey's chest...

http://respect-the-elf-3.freeservers.com/pics/wolverine140thing.GIF

Or teleblitz him...

http://respect-the-elf-3.freeservers.com/pics/uncanny131threehit.GIF

Metalmanx
Is this a non-spider-sense Spider-Man you're referring to?

Edit: Can't see your scans, by the way.

MightyEInherjar
Nah, I still think Spidey wins, I just think Spider sense is a little overrated.

IMO, Kurt is just as agile as Spidey, and if it weren't for Spidey's strength, I'd give Kurt the majority.

I'm just giving a few ways he I could see him pulling a win.

Loot

MightyEInherjar
Can anyone else see the scans I put up?

They're showing fine for me.

Soleran
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Can anyone else see the scans I put up?

They're showing fine for me.

Nope

Alfheim
I cant see them either..it says please upgrade your account.

MightyEInherjar
Trashcan to chest:
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e324/MightyEinherjar/wolverine140thing.gif

Teleblitz:
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e324/MightyEinherjar/uncanny131threehit.gif

MightyEInherjar
Well, hopefully that should work.

Priest
Trashcan to chest:
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e324/MightyEinherjar/wolverine140thing.gif

Teleblitz:
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e324/MightyEinherjar/uncanny131threehit.gif
theres a problem with those scans,
the fisrt scan shows the thing getting pawned. Spiderman easilly dwafs the thing in reaction time speed and agility. they same can go with those punks in the second scan.

Alfheim
Yeah it does. The only problem is that The Thing and Hellfire foot soldiers are alot slower than Spiderman.

MightyEInherjar
The first was just to show his ability to port objects into things.

The second was to show him "teleporting as fast as he can punch."

Alfheim

Yeah still....those guys are alot slower than Spiderman.

Priest

Spiderman punches are faster than NightCrawler. add that with spider sence, he'll take down NC

MightyEInherjar
Still, I imagine he could teleblitz Spidey and get a few good hits in.

Teleporting within half a second:
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e324/MightyEinherjar/excal58second.gif

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Priest
Spiderman punches are faster than NightCrawler. add that with spider sence, he'll take down NC

I don't think there's any proof that says his punches are faster than Kurts. Nightcrawler has feats fairly similar...

Nightcrawler has knocked out Spidey before, and IMO, he'll do it at least 3/10 this time.

Priest
I don't think there's any proof that says his punches are faster than Kurts. Nightcrawler has feats fairly similar...

Nightcrawler has knocked out Spidey before, and IMO, he'll do it at least 3/10 this time.
yeah, i was arguing that NC is not taking no majority against Spidey.

marvelprince
Spider-Man knows about Nightcrawler's powers so he won't stay still. He's gonna keep moving. I'm willing to bet that Spider-Man can keep moving longer than Nightcrawler can keep teleporting.

Not to mention he beats Nightcrawler in most physical aspects. Peter def takes the majority. 8/10 imo

LORDSIDIOUS01
Kurt may have the ability to teleport but with Spidey's "spier sense" It is in all probability no way Nightcrawler can win. Kurt really isn't a good fighter.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Kurt may have the ability to teleport but with Spidey's "spier sense" It is in all probability no way Nightcrawler can win. Kurt really isn't a good fighter.

Kurt isn't a good fighter?

I would say he's LEAGUES above Spiderman in martial arts.

Lets take a look at how effective "spider sense" was at stopping him from getting knocked out by Nightcrawler last time...

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e324/MightyEinherjar/sp1615.jpg

Alfheim

Lets take a look at how effective "spider sense" was at stopping him from getting knocked out by Nightcrawler last time...

Ok good point.

Juntai
Showing a character blindsiding another while he's not even ready for combat holds little relevence to how a real fight would pan out however.

But yes, still a cool scan.

MightyEInherjar
I can alway post the entire fight. Spidey punches him in the jaw while he's in the middle of talking too.

Main point in that though was if "Spider Sense" was as uber as it's made up to be, he would've backflipped away, or something like that.

MightyEInherjar
http://www.forumspile.com/Bump-Head_injury.jpg

Redatom65
I've said it qa ga-zillion times. Nightcrawler wins. His teleportation is just to much for Spiderman's Spider-Sense, which tingles the wrong parts of his body, to handle.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Redatom65
I've said it qa ga-zillion times. Nightcrawler wins. His teleportation is just to much for Spiderman's Spider-Sense, which tingles the wrong parts of his body, to handle.

When has it ever proven too much for his spider-sense? Save the suprise blind-side as posted earlier?

Hell, the spider-sense even warns Peter of Dr. Strange's astral plane fomr. I really don't think Nightcrawler's teleportation is going to prove too overwhelming in the slightest.

Spider-Man for the win.

Redatom65
Yes, but Kurt will do the continous port until he fatigues. it's very likely he'll get a hit on spiderman even with his spidersense

MightyEInherjar
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e324/MightyEinherjar/sp1612.jpg

Take what you will from it.

(how do I post thumbnails?)

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Redatom65
Yes, but Kurt will do the continous port until he fatigues. it's very likely he'll get a hit on spiderman even with his spidersense

Actually, using your strategy, Kurt will fatigue MUCH faster than Peter will. Pete's got superhuman endurance, something Kurt lacks. Plus the fact that Kurt does fatigue rather quickly when performing continuous ports. Not the best plan of action against someone like Spider-Man.

Redatom65
point taken, but I believe he will get some superb blows in, in the midst of this teleportation route.

carver9

Beautiful scan. Theres no way for spiderman fans to dispute this fight. Spiderman lost plain and simple. He just got threw fighting kurt and his spider sense went off (telling him that danger is coming) and kurt teleports in front of him beating the breaks out of him. That was a easy fight for kurt and now were talking about a much updated kurt that knows how to use his powers ALOT better, spiderman is losing this. Kurt could have kept going with his attack on spiderman but he decided to leave.

I think that kurt gets the majority.

carver9

You want to know what is so bad about this picture. Kurt didnt even teleport almost the entire comic and owned spiderman. Thats right people, spiderman used his webs and his spidersense was going off but he still got owned. Kurt didnt have to wink out not once on spidey to take the advantage. Thats plain out sad.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by carver9
Beautiful scan. Theres no way for spiderman fans to dispute this fight. Spiderman lost plain and simple. He just got threw fighting kurt and his spider sense went off (telling him that danger is coming) and kurt teleports in front of him beating the breaks out of him. That was a easy fight for kurt and now were talking about a much updated kurt that knows how to use his powers ALOT better, spiderman is losing this. Kurt could have kept going with his attack on spiderman but he decided to leave.

I agree.

BUT, I wouldn't say Kurt wins majority. I still give Spider 6 or 7/10.

Here's how I see it:

A lighthearted Kurt and Spidey go at it, Kurt wins the majority.

An average level of the same, Spidey takes majority.

Going all out, Spidey takes it due to Kurts lack of wanting to kill.

In BLOODLUST though, were they're both out to kill, Kurt takes a handy majority.

carver9
I agree.

BUT, I wouldn't say Kurt wins majority. I still give Spider 6 or 7/10.

Here's how I see it:

A lighthearted Kurt and Spidey go at it, Kurt wins the majority.

An average level of the same, Spidey takes majority.

Going all out, Spidey takes it due to Kurts lack of wanting to kill.

In BLOODLUST though, were they're both out to kill, Kurt takes a handy majority.

Good way of putting it but I think that you should have gave kurt his swords.

MightyEInherjar
Heh, I didn't make the thread. Wasn't up to me.

carver9
Heh, I didn't make the thread. Wasn't up to me.

Didnt look, sorry about that.

Swanky-Tuna

There's no teleporting or beating of the breaks. The only blows worth mentioning is the one that plowed Nightcrawler into the wall and the hit to Spider-man's noggin with the piece of wall. Man, Spider-man seems to suck at getting hit once doesn't he? Is this scan and the one of Nightcrawler sucker punching him from the same comic?

carver9
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
There's no teleporting or beating of the breaks. The only blows worth mentioning is the one that plowed Nightcrawler into the wall and the hit to Spider-man's noggin with the piece of wall. Man, Spider-man seems to suck at getting hit once doesn't he? Is this scan and the one of Nightcrawler sucker punching him from the same comic?

yes it is from the same comic and dont spiderman have the power of sensing when he is going to get attacked because in the 1st scan spiderman spider sense was going off and he just got through fighting night crawler, so there was no suprise attack since he knew it was coming ( spidersense). Spiderman lost and got beat up twice by nightcrawler. BY the way, nightcrawler his spiderman more than once, especially in that entire comic. Nightcrawler mud stomped spiderman throughout that comic and didnt even teleport. Thats why Im saying that it was sad. Admit defeat, can you just do that. It was pure evidence that nightcrawler can take spiderman if he wants to.

carver9

This isnt to you mightyeinherjar, I just think that people need to look at the scan again. Wish you could put the entire fight up.

carver9

This again isnt to you.

MightyEInherjar

That "sucker punch" one isn't as much of a sucker punch as you think. Spidey was still looking for Nightcrawler, so he was pretty aware of what was going on.

That was mostly to show that Spider-Sense isn't "Auto-Dodge" like people act like it is.

The purpose of the second scan was to show:

1) Nightcrawler reacting to Spiderman before Spiderman got the opportunity to punch.

2) The ability of Nightcrawler to roll with Spiderman's punches without taking any lasting damage.

3) Nightcrawler's recovery time to taking a hit from Spidey.

He flew at the wall, sure...but he rolled with the punch, and took the momentum out of it. There are text examples of this later on in their scuffle. Besides, rolling with it or not, that's what happens when someone with class 18 or so strength punches a 180lb ...

Edit: Also, if someone could tell me how to use thumbnails, I'll gladly post the entire fight.

Swanky-Tuna
It looks like Nightcrawler rolled head first into a brick wall to me. Granted, this is an impressive fight for Nightcrawler but Spider-man is just a ditz sometimes. When he's on his game, I doubt he'll be getting... what the crap is Nightcrawler doing in that first scan anyway? Trying to cut Spider-man's head off with a double Live Long and Prosper?

carver9
It looks like Nightcrawler rolled head first into a brick wall to me. Granted, this is an impressive fight for Nightcrawler but Spider-man is just a ditz sometimes. When he's on his game, I doubt he'll be getting... what the crap is Nightcrawler doing in that first scan anyway? Trying to cut Spider-man's head off with a double Live Long and Prosper?

We have another excuse again for spiderman lose. Just like when wolverine and spiderman was on the roof fighting someone said that spiderman wasnt giving it his all thats why he lost. Or when spiderman was fighting cap, someone said that he the reason he didnt land a lick on cap was because cap is his idol. Or when silver samarai beat the hell out of spiderman someone said that spiderman didnt get the advantage over silver samarai because he was trying to talk to him. How many excuses can you make for this man. It just dont make any sense. Just accept the fact that he lost. Answer this question, why did morlun beat spiderman, I guess because spiderman didnt want to kill him huh.

hey MightyEInherjar, can you put them scans up like tabs, something that i can click on, instead of showing the picture... example.....
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4063175

I want to use it in the nightcrawler respect thread.

masterbruce
Nightcrawler wins 10/10

He just teleports an object into Spiderman's heart. Game over. Simple as that.

MightyEInherjar

Damn, is there already a Nightcrawler respect thread? I was hoping to make one myself...

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by masterbruce
Nightcrawler wins 10/10

He just teleports an object into Spiderman's heart. Game over. Simple as that.

Not likely. Kurt never goes for the kill, if anything he would just try to incapacitate him. It's one of the main reason Kurt loses...he never really goes all out. He prides himself as more of a lover than a fighter.

carver9
Damn, is there already a Nightcrawler respect thread? I was hoping to make one myself...

I dont think that theres one but I do think that someone will make one soon and those scans would be nice to put in there.

MightyEInherjar
I just started a respect thread.

I'm crazy tired right now, and sick to boot, so I'll post a bunch more scans tomorrow.

Swanky-Tuna
We have another excuse again for spiderman lose. Just like when wolverine and spiderman was on the roof fighting someone said that spiderman wasnt giving it his all thats why he lost. Or when spiderman was fighting cap, someone said that he the reason he didnt land a lick on cap was because cap is his idol. Or when silver samarai beat the hell out of spiderman someone said that spiderman didnt get the advantage over silver samarai because he was trying to talk to him. How many excuses can you make for this man. It just dont make any sense. Just accept the fact that he lost. Answer this question, why did morlun beat spiderman, I guess because spiderman didnt want to kill him huh.

hey MightyEInherjar, can you put them scans up like tabs, something that i can click on, instead of showing the picture... example.....

What do you expect? Basically, Spider-man is a *****. He's always doubting himself and he never wants to hurt anyone. He's always having girl troubles and he's always sick. One of his loved ones are always in danger or he's homeless and turning into a spider. The man is one excuse after another.

He's not a billionaire and doesn't live for free in a billionaire's house. Half his Peter Parker friends try to kill his Spider-man persona, the other half switches every other Sunday. All of his non-murderous friends are old people or his wife and they can't do anything to defend themselves. And... is he a teacher still?

Motha****er has bills, problems, and papers to grade. It's like he's a composite of what all the black comedians describe themselves as.

I challenge you to find a moment where things were just peachy in Spiderman's life. Because I bet a second later he turned into a spider clone or a random article of clothing ended up being an alien.

carver9
What do you expect? Basically, Spider-man is a *****. He's always doubting himself and he never wants to hurt anyone. He's always having girl troubles and he's always sick. One of his loved ones are always in danger or he's homeless and turning into a spider. The man is one excuse after another.

He's not a billionaire and doesn't live for free in a billionaire's house. Half his Peter Parker friends try to kill his Spider-man persona, the other half switches every other Sunday. All of his non-murderous friends are old people or his wife and they can't do anything to defend themselves. And... is he a teacher still?

Motha****er has bills, problems, and papers to grade. It's like he's a composite of what all the black comedians describe themselves as.

I challenge you to find a moment where things were just peachy in Spiderman's life. Because I bet a second later he turned into a spider clone or a random article of clothing ended up being an alien.

what heros life isnt like that. i actually think that superman and wolverine life is muuuuuuuuuuuuch worse.

carver9
but good post though. spiderman do go through hell

masterbruce
Not likely. Kurt never goes for the kill, if anything he would just try to incapacitate him. It's one of the main reason Kurt loses...he never really goes all out. He prides himself as more of a lover than a fighter.

okay, NC still wins 10/10

instead of teleporting something into Parker's heart, he just teleports an object into parker's stomach...incapacitating him without killing him

carver9
or he just continously teleport all around parker beating the hell out of him until he passes out.

masterbruce
or he just continously teleport all around parker beating the hell out of him until he passes out.

yeah that too if he wants to waste energy. my method ends the battle in 3 seconds.

carver9
Originally posted by masterbruce
yeah that too if he wants to waste energy. my method ends the battle in 3 seconds.

lol, agreed. Happy Dance

darthgoober
I see Spidey taking a large majority here. NC's teleportation abilities aren't EXACTLY instantaneous from what I understand. Unless I'm mistaken, Wolverine has been shown to be able to smell the brimstone from NC's teleporting, and react before NC finished. In my mind, that means that Peter's spidey sense would be able to register NC in time to allow Peter to dodge also(since I personally place him just ahead of Wolverine in the speed department). I'm not saying NC CAN'T win, but I see Spiderman taking 7 or 8 out of 10.

Loot
Originally posted by darthgoober
I see Spidey taking a large majority here. NC's teleportation abilities aren't EXACTLY instantaneous from what I understand. Unless I'm mistaken, Wolverine has been shown to be able to smell the brimstone from NC's teleporting, and react before NC finished. In my mind, that means that Peter's spidey sense would be able to register NC in time to allow Peter to dodge also(since I personally place him just ahead of Wolverine in the speed department). I'm not saying NC CAN'T win, but I see Spiderman taking 7 or 8 out of 10.

yep, but wolverine can do everything eek!

Acrosurge
I see Spidey taking a large majority here. NC's teleportation abilities aren't EXACTLY instantaneous from what I understand. Unless I'm mistaken, Wolverine has been shown to be able to smell the brimstone from NC's teleporting, and react before NC finished. In my mind, that means that Peter's spidey sense would be able to register NC in time to allow Peter to dodge also(since I personally place him just ahead of Wolverine in the speed department). I'm not saying NC CAN'T win, but I see Spiderman taking 7 or 8 out of 10. I cosign with all of this. Spider-Man should have a better chance of detecting NC's 'porting than Logan, due to the SS and much greater reflexes. Additionally, even if NC tries a teleport blitz, he will fatigue eventually and his human+ punches won't have much of an effect on post-Other Spidey. After that, Spider-Man could likely down Kurt in one blow.

Theres no way for spiderman fans to dispute this fight...

...That was a easy fight for kurt and now were talking about a much updated kurt that knows how to use his powers ALOT better. You seem to forget that Spidey's powers were actually lower when he and NC first faced off (class 2-5 strength, slower speed). Spidey has gotten better and NC even admitted during Secret Wars, after Peter pwned him with webbing.

All Nightcrawler has gained is experience since that first battle. Peter has gotten stronger, gained experience, and received more upgrades since that first battle. Post-Other Peter should take this fight 8/10.

MightyEInherjar

Nightcrawler is on panel dodging Cable and Wolverine's attacks, laughing at both of them calling them slow. (just for the record)

Also, Kurt's teleports occur in LESS than half of a second. I'll post some scans later on today to back up my claims.

Even though I'm backing NC huge, I agree with about 6-7/10 for Spiderman.

Swanky-Tuna
There are some screwy moments with Nightcrawler's teleport. I even remember one scan of someone saying "I sense an atmosphere disturbance." in the time it look him to appear.

Wudenko
Nightcrawler needs to get close in order to attack. Spideys reflexes and spidersense and speed should give him the neccesary means to strike Nightcrawler. nightcrawler are not that durable, he will die from one or two punches.

Spiderman, 10/10, this is not even up for debating

darthgoober

You mean that there's no way to dispute it unless you consider THIS...

http://img379.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spideyxmen27do.jpg

Did you happen to notice that even NC commented on the speed of Spidey?

carver9

Did you happen to notice that even NC commented on the speed of Spidey?

We also have wolverine commenting on spiderman speed but then we see things like this.

and i can bring up more scans of wolverine beating spiderman up but I have done it to much and the spiderman fans hate it so im not going to do it again and waste time. Cap has also owned spiderman but his speed is suppose to be great. nightcrawler has owned spiderman so deal with it and spiderman strength was in the 10 ton range, I dont know where you got 2-5 tons from and for you to be commenting on nightcrawler strength to knock spiderman out, spiderman seemed pretty dizzy then when nightcrawler was tapping on that head. That fight was one sided the entire comic. Nightcrawler owned spiderman throughout that comic. The only thing that spiderman upgrades is going to do is make him last a little longer against nightcrawler and a nightcrawler that is going all out would mud stomp spiderman. I have so much to say. Now lets go with this wolverine thing. Wolverine is a tactical fighter (when he wants to be). He know what nightcrawler is capable of and he knows how to exploit weaknesses in nightcrawler (due to his super sense of hearing, seeing, and he has a nose that can tell him where his opponent is hiding etc....). Spiderman on the other hand have a spidersense that only advise him of danger, it dont advise him of where the danger is coming from but it advise him of the danger. Spiderman spidersence is so overrated that it makes me sick. If kingpin and vulture can tag spiderman numerous of times during battle then anyone with a good fighting advantage and decent speed should be able to tag spiderman a lot also (which shows up in all of spiderman comics, recently the guy just got koed by a human in a frog suit.).Nightcrawler takes the majority plain and simple and if this is the nightcrawler from aoa then spiderman is dead as soon as they encounter each other because this nightcrawler didnt care and he was well versed with his powers and he also carried 2 swords with him. Wolverine has a healing factor to help him with the damage that nightcrawler gives him but the same cant be said for spiderman. Nightcrawler has enough strength to put spiderman down, he even had wolverine seeing stars as death. Now if your telling me that spiderman can take as much punishment as wolverine then you dont know what the hell your talking about. Spidey on his best day cant take as much punishment as wolverine and nightcrawler had wolverine on his back ( due to the fact that nightcrawler also knows martial arts of his own and knows how to connect blows). Spiderman can be hit

http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spideyassel2.jpg
and I think that nightcrawler will land 100s of more blows than spiderman would and spiderman 1 punch or 2 or 3 punches aint taking no nightcrawler out when he have taken punches from stronger opponents (just look at the fight when the xmen was going against a character that was said to be as powerful as juggernaut, this was during the time that they thought that x23 killed innocent people. He took a punch from someone that was over the 100 ton mark and while flying backwards from the punch, teleported and started fighting again.) This is a fight that spiderman isnt winning and due to the fact that kurt is as agile and as fast as spiderman, he could teleport and if he sees spiderman trying to connect a lick, dodge and teleport a millisecond behind spiderman hitting him or 6 times in the back of the head. Kurt beat spiderman without teleporting, without going to the max, what do you think that a full outgoing kurt will do to spiderman.

darthgoober
what do you think that a full outgoing kurt will do to spiderman.
He'll probably teleport(at which point Spidey will dodge just as Wolverine can), and then get knocked out or killed when Spidey lays into him with a full force punch.

carver9
He'll probably teleport(at which point Spidey will dodge just as Wolverine can), and then get knocked out or killed when Spidey lays into him with a full force punch.

Your a funny guy. Well i kind of agree with you since spiderman did get a strength increase and his strength is in the 100 ton range now. By the way wolverine also dodged spiderman like he was nothing and also whooped his a** whipped. By the way can we look at spiderman excellent dodging, hes just running circles around wolverine and if you combine that with spiderman 100 ton strength then he would win.

this is sabertooth, just look at the great agility and speed.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742035
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742042
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742044

This is spiderman dodging wolverine.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3735842
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3735846
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3735849

http://img506.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max0006go6.jpg
http://img437.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max0008gs4.jpg

Your points are irrelevant.

carver9
Lets look at spidey dodge hulk.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5438065

Swanky-Tuna
Spiderman on the other hand have a spidersense that only advise him of danger, it dont advise him of where the danger is coming from but it advise him of the danger.
It should... it helped him dodge a bullet that was inches from his back. It helps him fight in the dark as if he could see normally. I'm sure there are other examples.

darthgoober
Your a funny guy. Well i kind of agree with you since spiderman did get a strength increase and his strength is in the 100 ton range now. By the way wolverine also dodged spiderman like he was nothing and also whooped his a** whipped. By the way can we look at spiderman excellent dodging, hes just running circles around wolverine and if you combine that with spiderman 100 ton strength then he would win.
It's not as if Nightcrawler's durability is so great that it would take a 100+ punch to KO him. I'm pretty sure a 20 toner could take him out with no more than a shot or two if he didn't pull his punch.

this is sabertooth, just look at the great agility and speed.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742035
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742042
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742044
Yes and Sabretooth has hit Wolverine plenty of times, but Wolverine was STILL able to detect and register Nightcrawler in time to react.

This is spiderman dodging wolverine.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3735842
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3735846
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3735849
Again Spidey has tagged Wolverine plenty of times, but that doesn't change the fact that Wolverine was STILL able to detect and register Nightcrawler in time to react.

http://img506.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max0006go6.jpg
http://img437.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max0008gs4.jpg
Again Spidey has tagged Wolverine plenty of times, but that doesn't change the fact that Wolverine was STILL able to detect and register Nightcrawler in time to react.

Your points are irrelevant.
No there not(though I can see that you REALLY wish they where). Spidey it just ahead of Wolverine in the speed/agility department(maybe not a lot, but at least a little). Wolverine was able to register(by smell) Nightcrawler teleporting and react accordingly, that means that Spidey will be able to do the same(except that he'll detect NC by his spidey sense, instead of smell).

Metalmanx
Carver, do you believe it's possible for Wolverine to dodge a blood-lusted Nightcrawler?

carver9
It's not as if Nightcrawler's durability is so great that it would take a 100+ punch to KO him. I'm pretty sure a 20 toner could take him out with no more than a shot or two if he didn't pull his punch.

Yes and Sabretooth has hit Wolverine plenty of times, but Wolverine was STILL able to detect and register Nightcrawler in time to react.

No there not(though I can see that you REALLY wish they where). Spidey it just ahead of Wolverine in the speed/agility department(maybe not a lot, but at least a little). Wolverine was able to register(by smell) Nightcrawler teleporting and react accordingly, that means that Spidey will be able to do the same(except that he'll detect NC by his spidey sense, instead of smell).

Wolverine smell and spiderman spider sense is totally different. Wolverine can be miles away from you and can detect what direction your at, how long you was there in that certain place and which way you left when you was there. Wolverine nose can sense fear, anger and it can tell if your lying. Your speculation of wolverine nose (and other super senses) are totally different from spiderman spidersense. Spiderman spidersense does nothing but tell spiderman when danger is coming, it is totally different from wolverine nose. Why do you think that people say that it is hard to sneak up on wolverine or that it is entirely impossible to sneak up on him. Lets put it like this spiderman spider sense is always on but he always get tagged by opponents, always. Wolverine has never been snucked up on, never and thats what nightcrawler powers is all about, blind siding someone, which is impossible to do with wolverine. By the way spiderman has never shown himself to be faster than wolverine, please dont let me pull out a scan of spiderman questioning his speed against wolverine, saying that wolverine is faster, doubting himself. Now in the agility department, I do agree that spiderman is more agile than wolverine but its not by a huge margin. None of you spiderman fans has shown any scans of spiderman being faster than wolverine or spiderman even beating wolverine.
example, I have put up a scan of wolverine doing this.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/xmen_v2_133_p03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/xmen_v2_133_p04.jpg

and you all put up a scan of spiderman jumping around the hulk, showing his agility, which didnt have anything to do with any kind of speed.

I have shown wolverine taking punches like this:
http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=slitheriswrong88te.gif
but you all still say that spiderman can knock wolverine out. Like I said before spiderman is so overrated on these forums that it just dont make any sense. Spiderman gets his a** handed to him so much by martial artist that it dont make any sense. Cap recently OWNED spiderman but people want to call it PIS because there favorite character got stomped in the ground. Now let it been the other way around, you all would be putting those scans up through the entire forum. Nightcrawler will win this fight just like he did before but this time he will use his teleporting ability which would make this a lopsided fight.

carver9
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Carver, do you believe it's possible for Wolverine to dodge a blood-lusted Nightcrawler?

I dont know due to wolverine senses (not just his nose) but I do think that nightcrawler with his swords can own wolverine. I think that he can take a majority over wolverine but I think that wolverine has a better chance of fighting nightcrawler than spiderman, due to his durability and healing factor and sense of smell. Like I said I have witnessed nightcrawler lay wolverine on his back and that wasnt even a blood lusted nightcrawler. Now if you pit a berserker wolverine (which have shown almost everytime as being unstoppable, even smiling off grey hulks punches, Im not saying that he is unstoppable to people like superman.) against a blood lusted nightcrawler, that would be a better fight because wolverine is actually fighting at his peak. I tried to find something that came out of a wizard book that gave an example of a berserk wolverine powerset but I left it at work, I will type it tomorrow for ya.

darthgoober
Wolverine smell and spiderman spider sense is totally different. Wolverine can be miles away from you and can detect what direction your at, how long you was there in that certain place and which way you left when you was there. Wolverine nose can sense fear, anger and it can tell if your lying. Your speculation of wolverine nose (and other super senses) are totally different from spiderman spidersense. Spiderman spidersense does nothing but tell spiderman when danger is coming, it is totally different from wolverine nose. Why do you think that people say that it is hard to sneak up on wolverine or that it is entirely impossible to sneak up on him. Lets put it like this spiderman spider sense is always on but he always get tagged by opponents, always. Wolverine has never been snucked up on, never and thats what nightcrawler powers is all about, blind siding someone, which is impossible to do with wolverine. By the way spiderman has never shown himself to be faster than wolverine, please dont let me pull out a scan of spiderman questioning his speed against wolverine, saying that wolverine is faster, doubting himself. Now in the agility department, I do agree that spiderman is more agile than wolverine but its not by a huge margin. None of you spiderman fans has shown any scans of spiderman being faster than wolverine or spiderman even beating wolverine.
example, I have put up a scan of wolverine doing this.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/xmen_v2_133_p03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/xmen_v2_133_p04.jpg

and you all put up a scan of spiderman jumping around the hulk, showing his agility, which didnt have anything to do with any kind of speed.

I have shown wolverine taking punches like this:
http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=slitheriswrong88te.gif
but you all still say that spiderman can knock wolverine out. Like I said before spiderman is so overrated on these forums that it just dont make any sense. Spiderman gets his a** handed to him so much by martial artist that it dont make any sense. Cap recently OWNED spiderman but people want to call it PIS because there favorite character got stomped in the ground. Now let it been the other way around, you all would be putting those scans up through the entire forum. Nightcrawler will win this fight just like he did before but this time he will use his teleporting ability which would make this a lopsided fight.
Your reasoning is so flawed it's...well...STAGGERING!

Fact, Wolverine was able to smell Nightcrawler before his teleportation was complete, and react accordingly.
Fact, Spiderman's spidey sense gives him advanced warning of attack.
Fact, Spiderman is at the very least slightly faster than Wolverine, and EVERYONE other than that moron wolvertooth(including capt and Jinzin) is willing to admit to that.

Based off of these facts, it's fairly easy to deduce(for anyone who's not a blind fanboy who's sole purpose in life has become to discredit Spiderman at every turn while bolstering the image of Wolverine in every conceivable way), that Spiderman will be able to detect Nightcrawler, and take him out as he finishes his teleportaion. See your problem, is that your basing your entire reasoning based off of ONE particular showing, which is offset by the showing that I myself posted in which Spiderman displays supperior speed/strength/agility to Nightcrawer and takes him out with ease.

Metalmanx
I dont know due to wolverine senses (not just his nose) but I do think that nightcrawler with his swords can own wolverine. I think that he can take a majority over wolverine but I think that wolverine has a better chance of fighting nightcrawler than spiderman, due to his durability and healing factor and sense of smell. Like I said I have witnessed nightcrawler lay wolverine on his back and that wasnt even a blood lusted nightcrawler. Now if you pit a berserker wolverine (which have shown almost everytime as being unstoppable, even smiling off grey hulks punches, Im not saying that he is unstoppable to people like superman.) against a blood lusted nightcrawler, that would be a better fight because wolverine is actually fighting at his peak. I tried to find something that came out of a wizard book that gave an example of a berserk wolverine powerset but I left it at work, I will type it tomorrow for ya.

That's not what I asked, bringing swords into it. I'm just wondering if you think that Wolverine can dodge and counter Nightcrawler (you know, with him teleporting and such). Both of them at their peaks, so I guess blood-lusted for them both.

I'm not asking who would win in a fight. Just if you think Wolverine can dodge a Nightcrawler that is trying to take him down and fighting to the best of his ability.

carver9
That's not what I asked, bringing swords into it. I'm just wondering if you think that Wolverine can dodge and counter Nightcrawler (you know, with him teleporting and such). Both of them at their peaks, so I guess blood-lusted for them both.

I'm not asking who would win in a fight. Just if you think Wolverine can dodge a Nightcrawler that is trying to take him down and fighting to the best of his ability.

Nope, I dont think that wolverine has a chance to dodge nightcrawler. Its impossible to dodge nightcrawler going all out. Thats why in vs battle people pit him against speedsters because it would be harder for him to hit them. Wolverine would have to take a lot of punishment in order for him to even land a lick on nightcrawler, in which wolverine has the capabilities of taking that punishment. But the same cant be said for spiderman. I dont care what you all say, spiderman cannot detect where nightcrawler is going to be and wolverine has something that spiderman dont and thats adamantium claws. One slice from his claws would change the fight entirely. Nightcrawler has taken punches from superhumans with superhuman strength and teleported back into the fight but the same cant be said for a adamantium claw to the body. Like I said nightcrawler can take a majority to me, if he fighting wolverine but the story isnt the same with spiderman. Nightcrawler has almost everything that spiderman has but strengthn and he has a huge advantage and that is night crawlers teleporting. Spiderman webs would be nothing in this fight and we have already seen what spiderman can do against a nightcrawler thats not even teleporting, a night crawler that knows martial arts and fighting ability is 5 out of 7. Without any swords nightcrawler has laid wolverine on his back without wolverine landing one lick. By the way darthgoober i have never seen any of the people you name say that spiderman is faster than wolverine, I have seen them say that it is debatable.

Wudenko
Spiderman is superhuman durable, he dont have to dodge weak Nightcrawlers punches... He just have to punch the second Nightcrawler comes close, and he will hit too fast for Nightcrawler to react. And Nightcrawler will die from one or two punches

Wudenko
But if Nightcrawler has his daggers, it starts to be debatable

Metalmanx
Nope, I dont think that wolverine has a chance to dodge nightcrawler. Its impossible to dodge nightcrawler going all out. Thats why in vs battle people pit him against speedsters because it would be harder for him to hit them. Wolverine would have to take a lot of punishment in order for him to even land a lick on nightcrawler, in which wolverine has the capabilities of taking that punishment. But the same cant be said for spiderman. I dont care what you all say, spiderman cannot detect where nightcrawler is going to be and wolverine has something that spiderman dont and thats adamantium claws. One slice from his claws would change the fight entirely. Nightcrawler has taken punches from superhumans with superhuman strength and teleported back into the fight but the same cant be said for a adamantium claw to the body. Like I said nightcrawler can take a majority to me, if he fighting wolverine but the story isnt the same with spiderman. Nightcrawler has almost everything that spiderman has but strengthn and he has a huge advantage and that is night crawlers teleporting. Spiderman webs would be nothing in this fight and we have already seen what spiderman can do against a nightcrawler thats not even teleporting, a night crawler that knows martial arts and fighting ability is 5 out of 7. Without any swords nightcrawler has laid wolverine on his back without wolverine landing one lick. By the way darthgoober i have never seen any of the people you name say that spiderman is faster than wolverine, I have seen them say that it is debatable.

Well, I guess that said it all then. No need to waste my time actually making a point when you're just not going to care. erm

carver9
Originally posted by Wudenko
Spiderman is superhuman durable, he dont have to dodge weak Nightcrawlers punches... He just have to punch the second Nightcrawler comes close, and he will hit too fast for Nightcrawler to react. And Nightcrawler will die from one or two punches

Why didnt he do that in there 1st encounter. Why did a nightcrawler that didnt use his teleporting ability own spiderman throughout an entire comic. Let me guess pis. Why did nightcrawler punches make spiderman dizzy almost knocking him out. Wolverine has a adamantium skull and almost got knocked out by nightcrawler, let me guess, spiderman is more durable than wolverine.

carver9
Well, I guess that said it all then. No need to waste my time actually making a point when you're just not going to care. erm

My bad for saying that, what point would you like to make. Maybe it would help me change my mind.

Wudenko
Carver, Spiderman has taken punches from Rhino...? And yes, if what you says is true, Nightcrawler owns Spiderman... By COMICLOGIC. But read the rules, only logical logic is allowed in herewink By that, Spiderman wins

carver9
Originally posted by Wudenko
Carver, Spiderman has taken punches from Rhino...? And yes, if what you says is true, Nightcrawler owns Spiderman... By COMICLOGIC. But read the rules, only logical logic is allowed in herewink By that, Spiderman wins

Well spiderman might have taken punches from rhino but when i use that same thing for nightcrawler, him taking punches from jugs and other super heavy weights you all throw it out the window and did I say that nightcrawler is going to knock him out on the 1st punch, I think that its going to take loads of punches and I think that nightcrawler can EASILY get the load that he needs to knock spiderman out. If king pin can knock spidey out than nightcrawler should be able to do it with no problem. If vulture can knock spidey out than nightcrawler shouldnt have a problem.

carver9
Im about to go to bed, have to go to work early tomorrow. I will see you all again on the same sight around about the same time. You all have a good night.

Wudenko
Nightnightwink

And Nightcrawler doesnt posses superhuman strenght...

MightyEInherjar

He's taken regular shots from Captain Britain (who I believe is in the top tier tonnage), and he's taken shots from Wendigo before and gotten back up. For the most part, Kurt uses his agility to roll with the punch, taking the force out of it.

(I have several Captain Britain scans, and one or two of Nightcrawler taking hits from Wendigo, if it's really necessary.)

Kurt has used Wolverine's sense of smell to mess with him during combat before. He teleported to one spot, in which Wolverine predicted, but then he immediately teleported in such a close vicinity that it disoriented Wolverine.

MightyEInherjar

I kinda call PIS on that...That whole scene was kind of a "Lets make Spiderman look like a badass by moping the floor with all the X-Men!" type of scene.

Nightcrawler has teleported out of Spiderman's webbing before, and there's no reason to think he won't do it again.

But in return, Spiderman has also commented on how he couldn't believe how fast Nightcrawler was in their second team-up.

(I think it might have been it's own mini even?)

Wudenko
Nightcrawler has cheated people who relied on senses. Not instinct, like Spiderman. Without daggers, Nightcrawler cant win this fight and the daggers are still debatable

MightyEInherjar
It should... it helped him dodge a bullet that was inches from his back. It helps him fight in the dark as if he could see normally. I'm sure there are other examples.

To kind of match agility feats again, Nightcrawler has dodged gunfire AFTER the bullets have been fired, and dodged Juggernauts punch when it was about 3 or 4 inches from his face.

(yes yes, I know, Spiderman dodges Juggernaut all the time...I was just pointing out how close his fist was before he even needed to react, just to showcase his speed)

I've got several scans to back it as well, if it's needed.

And yes, even though I'm laying down scans for Kurt, I still think Spiderman wins 6-7/10.

Wudenko
MightyEinhjerjar, respect, not many posts scans for the opponents while they thinks the other fighter winswink
Great to see some good debators in here. I think i will enjoy KMCbig grin

Swanky-Tuna
To kind of match agility feats again, Nightcrawler has dodged gunfire AFTER the bullets have been fired, and dodged Juggernauts punch when it was about 3 or 4 inches from his face.

(yes yes, I know, Spiderman dodges Juggernaut all the time...I was just pointing out how close his fist was before he even needed to react, just to showcase his speed)

I've got several scans to back it as well, if it's needed.

And yes, even though I'm laying down scans for Kurt, I still think Spiderman wins 6-7/10.
It kind of makes me think all artists portray any character who is to be agile at the same level. Then when they meet it's like "Oh ****... what do we do now?" Then comes a series of coin flips and possible 20 sided dice rolls.

MightyEInherjar
It kind of makes me think all artists portray any character who is to be agile at the same level. Then when they meet it's like "Oh ****... what do we do now?" Then comes a series of coin flips and possible 20 sided dice rolls.

Sounds about right to me thumb up

Metalmanx

Basically all I need to say here is that, well, Spider-Man CAN dodge even a blood-lusted Nightcrawler. Having an early-warning detecting ability gives him a massive advantage here.

NC teleports. Spidey already knows where he'll end up. He avoids NC's attack, and counters with a superior one. IF one punch/kick isn't enough, then Spidey will just have to hit him again.

Wudenko
As Metalmanx said... Spidey punches, Nightcrawler dies

Varnage
Oh my gosh laughing out loud not even funny.

carver9
Basically all I need to say here is that, well, Spider-Man CAN dodge even a blood-lusted Nightcrawler. Having an early-warning detecting ability gives him a massive advantage here.

NC teleports. Spidey already knows where he'll end up. He avoids NC's attack, and counters with a superior one. IF one punch/kick isn't enough, then Spidey will just have to hit him again.

are you guessing or are you boosting spiderman spidersense up like you always do. It is so over rated that it dont make any sense. Spiderman will never know where kurt will appear and he wont have a chance to dodge or punch something that is winking out and in that fast. I didnt know that spiderman had flash speed. A blood lusted kurt would destroy spiderman, plain and simple. How can spiderman spidersense give him that advantage when he have a hard time dodging the vulture and had a hard time dodging morlun. I dont think that morlun can move as fast as kurt teleporting abilities, do you. Kurt can be at spiderman legs throwing him and while flying through the air teleport again in front of spiderman pounding him in the head. I cant see spiderman winning this fight, its not going to happen. Now if the spiderman fans was voting on this fight or any fight that spiderman have against anyone, he can dodge anyone that is superman speed or below. You have to have flash speed to hit spiderman. Just to name some of the slow people that have hit spiderman with his spidersense being a 100%.... hulk, punisher, thing, vulture, rhino, hammer head, tombstone, etc.... and nightcrawler cant wear him down, yeah right. Easy fight for nightcrawler. 8 or 9/10. With swords 10/10.

Like i said before kurt already beat spiderman without his teleporting ability, imagine if he uses it. Can we say curbstomp.

carver9

By the way, I guess kurt being as agile as he is and fast as he is, is just going to let spiderman hit him, when he can dodge and teleport out of the way from anything that spiderman is throwing. well if kurt is standing still then spiderman wins 10/10

Wonder Man
Nightcrawler. Teleportation can beat his Spider sense.

The X-men's answer to Spidey.

Metalmanx
Spider-Man FTW.

CaptainStoic
Spidey has already beaten Kurt in a fight, anyone remember what Spidey did to him in The Secret Wars? Well he not only beat Kurt in one move, but he made fools of the entire X-Men team. Spiderman has been upgraded 2.5 times what he was back then. With one blistering punch he should be able to KO Night Crawler. Spiderman is faster, stronger and was able to go toe to toe with Wolverine while blood lusted. They fought in a cemetary and stalemated. Kurt just doesn't have the goods to take Spidey in any scenario.

lft4ded
Ha, just thinking that thanks to OMD you may have to recalculate Spidey's upgrades. big grin

sad

lft4ded
I kinda call PIS on that...That whole scene was kind of a "Lets make Spiderman look like a badass by moping the floor with all the X-Men!" type of scene.

I still like that scene for 'Dummy! No one can sneak up on me--!'. I don't think Spidey can walk the X-Men like that but still, Wolverine shouldn't present as big of a problem to him as he seems to.

I like Nightcrawler's Master of Chaos from X-Men Legends II and believe that he could take Spider-Man but it would take a lot from him as he would have to teleport many times a second to hit Peter enough times to take him out. Or instead of a punch he could take Peter on the ride too. That's supposed to be stressful for both parties and he could drop him off sky high too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.