The Annihilation Wave vs. Apokolips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Thanks to the Plot Gods, Annihilus and his full list of forces were dumped into the DC-verse.

They've steadily caused a lot of destruction and are moving unopposed because the GL Corps are on break.

They arrive at Apokolips, homeworld of Darkseid.

Can he defeat them?

1. No prep for DS and the A-Wave does not include Tenebrous and Aegis.
2. 2 days of prep for DS and the Wave does include Tenebrous and Aegis.

In neither scenario do they have their Galactus weapon.

Utrigita
1. Totally unprepared I think that apokolips goes down, not even Darkseid can stand against the full onslaught of the Annihulation Wave seen who they basically walsed right past some of the greatest fleets.

2. Here he could take had it not been for Tenebrous and Aegis, had they not been with annihulus in this scenario then I would have had no doubt that that the Annihulation Wave would lose but seen how Tenebrous did go toe on toe with Galactus I find it hard to believe that Darkseid can bring them both to there knees.

guy222
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Thanks to the Plot Gods, Annihilus and his full list of forces were dumped into the DC-verse.

They've steadily caused a lot of destruction and are moving unopposed because the GL Corps are on break.

Can he defeat them?

1. DS, yes
2. DS, no

LORDSIDIOUS01

Can he defeat them?

Sidious says DS may win. He might lose. Meh

xmeat
ds loses horribly

Board Walker
DS takes both scenarios

Utrigita
HURRA xmeat and me agreed on something must be the first time big grin and Board Walker to what a day this is.

grey fox
Can the Omega Effect work on multiple targets at once. IE : Is their a 'wide-beam' , If not then Ds MAY get taken down.

Board Walker
Originally posted by grey fox
Can the Omega Effect work on multiple targets at once. IE : Is their a 'wide-beam' , If not then Ds MAY get taken down.

DS has used it in a omni fashion before

xmeat
with A&T darkseid has no chance

Board Walker
Originally posted by xmeat
with A&T darkseid has no chance

Yeah as if A&T actually compare to Ares with the Godwave, or to the Anti Monitor at the height of its power.

grey fox
Originally posted by Board Walker
DS has used it in a omni fashion before

Hmmm...

I'd lean toward Apokalips in a 6/10 then. Oh and are the para-demons supes-busters or those STAS jokes ?

xmeat
Yeah as if A&T actually compare to Ares with the Godwave, or to the Anti Monitor at the height of its power. galactus>>>>>>>darkseid
Galactus>>>>>>>ares
A&T>>>>>>>>>ares

Juntai
Hmmm...

I'd lean toward Apokalips in a 6/10 then. Oh and are the para-demons supes-busters or those STAS jokes ? Why would you use the animated series versions?

Utrigita
he has to split it up in quiet many beams to destroy the annihulation wave.

grey fox
Originally posted by Juntai
Why would you use the animated series versions?

Some writers use the STAS series style Para-demons. Eg , useless and weak. Wheras they WERE Supes-busters.

Mider999
he might take the wave but not the two cosmic powers

Juntai
Some writers use the STAS series style Para-demons. Eg , useless and weak. Wheras they WERE Supes-busters. Wouldn't their more current depiction be as the Parademon from Villains United/Secret Six?

Nikkolas
I missed the issue where DS took on the A-M single-handedly and won.

Board Walker
Originally posted by xmeat
galactus>>>>>>>darkseid
Galactus>>>>>>>ares
A&T>>>>>>>>>ares

No, just no.

When A&T do universal+ feats, get back to me.

Priest
I missed the issue where DS took on the A-M single-handedly and won.
yea i would like to read that issue also...aslo the issue where he beats spectre.

Validus
3 billion Daxamites at once.

Juntai
Originally posted by Priest
yea i would like to read that issue also...aslo the issue where he beats spectre. Darkseid never beat Spectre. Spectre made a flash of light and Darkseid died. lol. He reformed a few pages later though.

ashroro
can darkseid take out galactus? if not, he isn't beating Aegis and Tenebrous

Board Walker
Darkseid never beat Spectre. Spectre made a flash of light and Darkseid died. lol. He reformed a few pages later though.

Spectre pretty much melted him to slag

But DS immediately reformed seconds later, it was explained that DS has importance to the Source (just as supes does), so thus DS was protected by the source.

Priest
Darkseid never beat Spectre. Spectre made a flash of light and Darkseid died. lol. He reformed a few pages later though.
oh i know Spectre dident loose to Darkseid.
shifty
But people like to make a point that Darkseid can hurt guys like a jobbing Spectre (which has been done by a bunch of beings) and be super-uber.

Board Walker
oh i know Spectre dident loose to Darkseid.
shifty
But people like to make a point that Darkseid can hurt guys like a jobbing Spectre (which has been done by a bunch of beings) and be super-uber.

DS nearly killed the Anti Monitor at the peak of its power, after it had absorbed nearly all of the DC omniverse.

DS has used the DC multiverse as a toy, he literally bent it to his will and used it as his hand.

MightyEInherjar
This has been done a few times before.

I'd post links, but the advanced search seems to be out of commission.

LORDSIDIOUS01
If Darkseid doesn't job, he should win.

Nikkolas
Try multiverse.

A pretty shitty one, too. Where there's little over a thousand universes.

While an omniverse, as Marvel has, contains infinite multiverses.

And again, I'm waiting on hearing how DS stopped the A-M single-handedly in a one-on-one fight.

Don't think so.

You are one of the biggest liars on this forum, dude.

Board Walker
Try multiverse.

A pretty shitty one, too. Where there's little over a thousand universes.

While an omniverse, as Marvel has, contains infinite multiverses.

And again, I'm waiting on hearing how DS stopped the A-M single-handedly in a one-on-one fight.

Don't think so.

You are one of the biggest liars on this forum, dude.

lol as much as you may hate it, it was the DC omniverse, everything was gone except 5 universes.

Secondly, DC doesn't work the same as Marvel, yes DS did bend a DC multiverse to his will to effortlessly grab God Wave wielding Ares.

So before you go accusing others of lying, do your research and actually read the comics, other wise you end up looking like an ignorant ass.

And well your at it, why don't you state these many lies I have said, I'll gladly post scans to dismiss your ignorant accusations.

juggernaut66666
What the f**k?
Darkseid a Multiversal power?

Nikkolas
More lies.

The point of 52
"the multiverse still exists."

And please show me one scan from COIE that states anything about an omniverse.

I know what I'm talking about.

DC NEVER had an omniverse.

What was destroyed in COIE was the MULTIVERSE.

Board Walker
More lies.

The point of 52
"the multiverse still exists."

And please show me one scan from COIE that states anything about an omniverse.

I know what I'm talking about.

DC NEVER had an omniverse.

What was destroyed in COIE was the MULTIVERSE.

You don't believe DC has a omniverse?

Answer me this question, do you actually read DC comics?

Board Walker
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
What the f**k?
Darkseid a Multiversal power?

Well for one when he bent the multiverse to his will and grabbed Ares.

also when he gained the ALE

And all of the newgods in true form are multiversal in level, remember when Supes when through a boom tube and saw them in their true forms, in their realm?

How realities were like marbles to them.

Priest
DS nearly killed the Anti Monitor at the peak of its power, after it had absorbed nearly all of the DC omniverse.
No, the anitimoniter was not at the peak of its power.
the AM was "already weakend"..

http://img335.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fa8e2bccjpgorig8te.jpg

also it looks like the the sun that the AM was thrown nearlly killed him
"he screams screams as his body drives deeper ever deeper into the binary suns burning core."

Another thing to add, is there is no real proof that Darkseid was able to produce such a energy blast by himself, all i see him doing is push a button erm ...

So Darkseid need help from his tech and a sun to "nearlly kill" a weakend anitmonitor.
Also he just absorbed the energy of a universe not a feaking omniverse

Board Walker
No, the anitimoniter was not at the peak of its power.
the AM was "already weakend"..

also it looks like the the sun that the AM was thrown nearlly killed him
"he screams screams as his body drives deeper ever deeper into the binary suns burning core."

Another thing to add, is there is no real proof that Darkseid was able to produce such a energy blast by himself, all i see him doing is push a button erm ...

So Darkseid need help from his tech and a sun to "nearlly kill" a weakend anitmonitor.

oh I guess it happened after the Spectre fought him

Either way, its still an amazing feat, that DS was able to kill and omniversal power.

Priest
oh I guess it happened after the Spectre fought him

Either way, its still an amazing feat, that DS was able to kill and omniversal power.
he dident kill him, he mearlly hurled the AM into the sun, with help from his tech. the Sun did most of the damage...
Also the AM was not a omniversal threat, he was a universal at best because he was weakend.

Board Walker
he dident kill him, he mearlly hurled the AM into the sun, with help from his tech. the Sun did most of the damage...
Also the AM was not a omniversal threat, he was a universal at best because he was weakend.

He had absorbed all but 5 universes, though he used alot of power, he was still an omniversal power, you have no gauge to say he was universal.

Priest
He had absorbed all but 5 universes, though he used alot of power, he was still an omniversal power, you have no gauge to say he was universal.
he was weak, he was forced absorbed his universe in order to defeat Superman and SuperBoy.
this is before he absorbed his own universe:
he was so weak the AM couldent kill superboy with a blast of energy.
http://img335.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fa8e2bd3jpgorig4wf.jpg
then this:

The Anit Moniter was NOT a omniversal power at the time imo.
he has the power of a single universe at best.

Nikkolas
'cept DC never had an omniverse.

Priest
'cept DC never had an omniverse.
dosent matter, the AM had the power of one universe.
Darkseid used his Tech to "throw" the AM into a sun. the Sun nearlly killed the AM.

Nikkolas
laughing Sentry could beat the Anti-Monitor!

So, DS, with tech and a sun, beat a weakened Anti-Monitor.

More proof no one should believe anything Walker says.

Priest

More proof no one should believe anything Walker says. smokin'

Juntai

More proof no one should believe anything Walker says. Weakened compared to him prior to fighting Spectre, probably. However still drew in the power of a whole universe prior to the attack.

Priest
Weakened compared to him prior to fighting Spectre, probably. However still drew in the power of a whole universe prior to the attack.
Major props to Spectre...
he was very weak before he absorbed the universe, he couldent dispatch of superboy.
Darkseid used tech to hurl the AM into the sun. The Sun did most of the damage.

Juntai
he was very weak before he absorbed the universe, he couldent dispatch of superboy.
Darkseid used tech to hurl the AM into the sun. The Sun did most of the damage. But aborbing a universe's, is still . . absorbing a universe's power. Which is by no means weak.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The A wave goes down hard. IF they go to the planet APok with no boom tubes, they are going to be met by Giant New Gods at the hieght of thier power. They are also going to be met by superman lvl para demons and Stayne. Stayne can kick the Crap out of Tenebrious and Aegis. Unless someone thinks T and A are universal in power becuz ares sure was and Takion was able to halt ares for quite a bit. Or DS just freezes the entire a wave in hardened time and space like he did the gigantic universal ares. Then he OE's the A wave leaders to nothing ness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.