I'm Finally Back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UltimateSWFan
I'm finally back. I had to leave for a little while because I've been really busy with my classes at John Robert Powers. Yes, I finally got in. See you all around the boards!

Dexx
ok..welcome back

mah
hi, welcome back. and congrats

yerssot
hey! welcome back!

Fire
Welcome back man

Billy The Kid
Welcome back...

Dexx
welcome back

ToMacco
what up

Sabrea
u told me that u werent ever coming back...anyway..welcome back

UltimateSWFan
Yes, I did tell you that. But you told me to come back so I did. Anyway, I won't be able to come on much. And my evil teachers at "the school" can be blamed for that.

Corran
Welcome back.

Dexx
welcome back

Julie
uh didn't know you had left, but there's too much going on around here for me to keep up with,....welcome back anyways big grin

Bespin Bart
*New Yorker voice*

How ya doin?

Sabrea
heh..kay??? dont leave the school, u dont have to...oh and, guess who called me!!!!!!!!!!

UltimateSWFan
Barbara Washington called you?

Sabrea
yes, howd u kno??

UltimateSWFan
Heh, I saw the list.

barbie_girl
hi lara good for u am training to be a florist at the mo at friendly triffids in molesey. wot did u get in ur gcse's? i got 4b's 4c's 1d an 1f! pretty pants but i should have revised more really!

Corran
Wot no vowels?

Dexx
she did say 4, 4 and 1, 1

Corran
she said 4b's 4c's 1d an 1f, which means she has bbbbccccdf, there are no vowels.

yerssot
bbq?

Corran
No q.

yerssot
that would mean she failed it bigtime wink

Corran
I think the f is for fail.

yerssot
of for female wink J/K

Dexx
nba......does that have vowels?

yerssot
perhaps

Corran
a

UltimateSWFan
Vowels would be A, E, I, O, U, and sometimes Y. If you don't know that then you should be back in first grade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.