<3 Days will go and days will come.<3(Sine in)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

_Rare_Fox_
LOOK AT THE RULES I CHANGED SOME YOULL LIKE..

&lt;3 Days will go and days will come.&lt;3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Year 3100 when the earth falls apart.Over the years life seem to go just perfect.Till the creters decide to rule over the world one by one humans start to leave this world.But a force is after these creters , sadly you are one of these so called creaters and staying hidden is your best chose or you'll be gone from this planet.The creaters arnt scary looking they look like any human,but there blood thersty.These things are half human/animal/powers.Humans fear us ,humans don't know that we can turn into animals.Your job as this is to kill all humens and try to rule the world.

Open animal spots pm for them)
Fox(powers of fire,ground)(Taken)
Fish(powers of water,air)(taken)
Wolf(snow,water) --Mine(taken)
Bear(powers of land,strengh)(taken)
Horse(powers of speed,mind)(taken)
owl(powers of flight,land)(taken)
Moneky(powers of(water,skill)(taken ?)
White tiger(powers of speed,skill)(taken)
Dog(powers of speed ,mind)
Cat(powers of hearing,and light sun,heat, ect)
Turtle(powers of skill,stengh)
Mouse (powers of size,mind)

Rules
~~
No godmoding
Alowed 2-3 people ALOWED 2 differnt kinds of animals
3+ SENCES NO NOOB POST.
TALK in the SINE IN
No bashing members
Pm if theres a problem.
Have fun.

You can have 2 diffent types of animals.,.... but not any animal thats all ready on this post with out my perrmison

Kuchiki
Can I change from a bear to the turtle? Oh yeah, and where's the character sheet?

_Rare_Fox_
Yep &lt;3

Ya i forgot to put it ...

Name:
Animal
Race
Looks
Personalty
Histery:Want at least 5-8 senteces no later because that bugs me.. &lt;3

Wild-Cherry
what is the age range?

_Rare_Fox_
Any age under 30.

I would like it if it kind of stay 13+ and 25-

Kuchiki
Name: Lauren Ichima
Sex: Female
Animal: Turtle
Race: Half Filipino and half Japanese
Looks: looks
Personalty: Lauren is extremely shy, like her animal. She almost never says anything, and keeps all thoughts to herself. She is always afraid to meet new people, even though they might not cause a lot of damage to her. Sometimes, though, if you push her buttons too much, she gets emotional and has outbursts. After she has her outbursts, she goes in hiding.
History: Lauren was always shy as a kid. She never grew out of her shyness, and she was always lonely. As Lauren grew up, she was constantly picked on, the cause of her outbursts. When she was infected, she became even more shy. She always had a low self esteem, despite her good looks underneath.

bluenuts

Survivor01
Name: Loki
Age 23
Sex Male
Animal Coyote
Race Japanese
Looks Covered with hiding clothes.
Personalty Very dark ad secretive, very quiet.
Histery:He had always been an outcast from everyone. He had never found any freinds. He has been killing anyone who comes near him and everytime he is injured worse. He is covered in war scars and his most recent battle has left him bleeding in hiding.

BlackKat
Name: Eliza Shean
Sex: Female
Animal: Mouse
Race: Irish
Looks: http://homedir-b.libsyn.com/podcasts/fd09fd8243ebea880da197ec8d64f125/45f885f9/weeklyanimereview/images/gunslinger_girl.jpg (Just no P90! smile)
Personalty: Sometimes cruel, sometimes sweet, it really depends on the company
History: Being born in the land of potatos and cabbage and cows, She has always loved vagi's and animals more so than other people. She loves to be pampered, or flirted with, but she doesn't flirt back like she use to. When her heart was broke by a scottish boy on her travels. Ever since then, she was dark and cold, and no one has been able to break that barrier yet, and everyone, even her family, have tried. She hasn't been heard from in almost a year, and is presumed dead.

Survivor01
He owns an old set of armor that he can use to fight with when the time comes. ((Silver Warrior)) And his normal look too ((Click on picture to see other))

Wild-Cherry
Name: Mina Skalar

Sex: female

Animal: Horse &hearts;

Race: Finnish

Looks:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/other/mina.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/other/Finnish_horse_stallion_by_floCha.jpg

Personalty: Proud, headstrong, stubborn, intelligent, inquisitive.

History: Born in another world, and raised in Finnland by a human family, Mina has been decieving people all her life. Through living a lie she has gotten most everything she could want. Mina is quick to judge and very skeptic. She gets along with those similar to herself, and shows her welcoming in odd ways.

trademark
I thought I was in as a lion

_Rare_Fox_
I think you are....

Ill start the rp tommorow if im lucky toget time &lt;3

Deit
forget this post. (It was a duplicate one to the post below.)

Deit
Name: Siim
Sex: male
Animal: fish
Race: American
Looks: pic
Personalty: kind, nervous around strangers
History: he was abandoned at 8. for the next four years going from place to place looking for people like himself, and a home. he never knew how to control himself and his powers. now he just gloomily travels the streets not knowing where he's going.

_Rare_Fox_
Name:Camille
sex:Female
Animal:Wolf
Race:From the south
Looks--http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l69/darksoul090/snowangel.jpg thats when she is in half form.
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c213/seto_kaibas_grl/ANIME/Wolfs%20Rain/Wolves/thKiba_WR.gif wolf form
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t255/Dark-Shadow-Kharo-Iriving/Anime/normal_headphone05.jpg human form

Personaltymessedweet kind and she is mean whn she is mad anoyed or hurt.
History:Camille is a simple life irl she loves who she is .She don't likes hurting people but some times she cant help it.One a full moon she goes all wolf and kills any one in her way no mater who it is,thats why she locks her self up that night.Camille had a great life and still haveing it ,money,home,clouths,friends,job,sports car,big house,realy good food.She doesnt like haveing it all she oways gives alot of it away to little kids,she is knowen nas town as the mosted loved.She is out loking for people like her to learn more about different people.She has great hearing so don't try to wisper,she could proble hear.She loves every one but some days she isnt so happy.

Darth Extecute
Are you permitted to use animals outside the list?

_Rare_Fox_
yes

Darth Extecute
And you can have two animals in one character?

_Rare_Fox_
Yep or have 2 differnt people differnt animals.

Darth Extecute
One final question before I create the character (Sorry if I'm annoying)

Will my character have the ability of the animal, even though he is not transformed at the time?

_Rare_Fox_
Yes.

Lol its cool no worrys ,i ask alot of questons so it doesnt realy bother me

Darth Extecute
For example (God I ask a lot of questions embarrasment )

This is only an example..
The ant is a strong animal, compared to it's size. The ant carry things 10 times their own weight. If for example, my character would be an ant.. Would he be capable of carrying things 10 times his own weight, or carry things to times the weight of an ant?

_Rare_Fox_
His weight not a ant...unless he is in ant form.If he is both in human and ant for he can not be as stronge as human form little weaker.

Darth Extecute
Uh.. Let me try explain that closer.. Either I just missunderstood you, or you missunderstood me confused

The average ant can carry an object 10 times his own size.
If the ant would have the weight 1 lbs, he would be able to carry 10 lbs.

Now to my question. If I was human with the ant powers.
If my character would have the weight 150 lbs, would he be able to carry 1500 lbs in his human form?

Wild-Cherry
..yes, you can have the same powers you would as an ant, but at your own weight/height ratio yes

_Rare_Fox_
Yes......

In both forms , it would be like being in humen form just a little weaker....

Okami_Oni
sory i'm late, folks! been offline.

Name: Shadow
Sex: Male
Animal: Fox
Race: Cajun
Looks: (i'll add pics in a sec...)
Personalty: like me... if you've ever RP'ed with me you know what to expect...
Histery: Born and raised in the southern part of the French Quarter in New Orleans, he was always... different. He only recently figured out what was going on. Shadow was eiled from his family, almost killed. He ran to the farthest part of the country to get away from those who wanted him dead... Now he has vowed vengeance against the human race...

Human Shadow:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b105/SS5Matt/wolfboy.jpg

(i've gotta track down an evil fox...)

Okami_Oni
http://dnr.state.il.us/ORC/Wildlife/virtual_news/images/red_fox/red_fox_on_blue_snow.jpg

best i could find for my fox form...

Darth Extecute
Name:Reese Archer
Sex: Male
Animal: Rhinoceros beetle, Kangaroo
Race: Australian
Looks:
(Could not find a Half Kangaroo pic)

Beetle form
Human form

Personalty: Short fuse, but if you do not act unmannered, he will be kind and helpful.
History: Reese was born and abandoned at birth. Living on the edge of death and being taken cared of by animals for several upcoming years, he eventually turned old and skilled enough to hunt on his own. At the age of around 15, he started avenge the abandoning he had lived trough. Humans should perish, and he would be the tool used to it.

BlackKat
here's her mouse form!

http://www.ornl.gov/info/ornlreview/v37_3_04/images/a08_mouse_full.jpg

BlackKat
When is the thread going to open?

_Rare_Fox_
When i get a free half a hour right now im busy.

BlackKat
But.. You're just Role Playing in other threads.. Well, if this one isn't set up within the next hour, I'll just find something else to do.. meaning I'll quit this one.

_Rare_Fox_
Well it takes me for ever to make a new thread im rollplaying in one other rp right now,there quick post, i got home work to do and a story to write so quit if you want im not going to drop every thing for you.

BlackKat
You have homework, and you have to study, yet you're on KMC and role playing?

That's an F staring you in the face, Rare.

Darth Extecute
Why the rush, BlacKat? Big deal if it does not come up within the hour.. It does not mean you have to drop out..

_Rare_Fox_
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Why the rush, BlacKat? Big deal if it does not come up within the hour.. It does not mean you have to drop out..

Thanks.

Ok listen , i have home work to do and im do it im checking in on the rp posting realy short pms,sorry aboit that people.After that im going to half tore wright my story i was on pg 30 but my computer crashed.And it takes me a round a good clear 20-30 mins to post a good new thread...i have rps going on and im not going to be left be hind thats why i do it real early when no ones on.

And you want to leave, go , don't care if you do,your just anouther person who i don't realy care about.

Souichiro Nagi
Can i join.

Okami_Oni
O.O

damn... never seen Rare so pissed before...

_Rare_Fox_
Originally posted by Souichiro Nagi
Can i join.

Yesbig grin

O Okami_Oni i need a hug!!!!! sad sad sad

Well she ticked me off .

Okami_Oni
hug

there go, sis.

_Rare_Fox_
thanks&lt;3

BlackKat
ugh.. I just want to RP this.. You obviously have no intentions on making the thread today, and probably tomorrow.

Okami_Oni
sis, what say i open this one if you don't have the time? you can PM me the details if you want.

Darth Extecute
What's the hurry, everyone?

_Rare_Fox_
I know

Okami_Oni
no rush here, i just thought it would take some stress outta everyone hounding Rare to start.

BlackKat
It's obvious she has no plans. I checked out alot of her RPs, alot of them died before they even got off the ground.. Looks like this one will be the same.

Okami_Oni
now just a second, you lay offa Rare! she'll start when she's ready, and i'll help her keep it running...

Darth Extecute
Even though I believe _Rare_Fox_ will start this RP, I have to say this..

So what if she did not start it? It's not like you loose anything if she decides not to start it..

_Rare_Fox_
Yes i goofed up on alot of my rps because one like you BlackKat
rushes me so i take the easy way to shut them up, i do sloppy start and it all falls apart.

Okami_Oni,Darth Extecute,Thanks.

BlackKat,im not so happy with you being in my rp any more,because you push people over and over,mainly people who been here longer and know what there doing.

BlackKat
Hmm, Perhaps you're right rare, but atleast they don't hide behind people or copy what has already been said. For your information, I know for a fact you aren't going to start this role play, because you have to "Study" or "I'm Doing minor posts in another RP". You're the one who's being a brat, not me.

_Rare_Fox_
Ok you know what ---

Then why would i post my idea in the thread ....and want all my friends to join,,,and then deispoint them.....im not like that,so please shut the **** up because your ral geting on my last nearve.And you keep bothering me about this ill block you,im not being a brat i liked you at the start but you push people to the limate and your going to be sorry what the resalt it.

I have a life you know i have school and im geting a job and i have friends which want me to come over placs to hang with them.I don't have a lot of time to just sit down all day and make a new thread of a rp.

Whci h would you want a life or be on your computer 24/7 and get fatter because your just siting there eating and drinking and geting up times to use the bath room.I pick life.

And im just going to stop listening to you ,so please shut your ****ing mouth, and go find some thing else to do then get me mad, because i usely am rude to others when people get me mad.

And im not mean at all just you don't want me ticked at you.

Darth Extecute
And you're the one who should be quiet now, BlackKat.. You gain nothing by behaving like this.. Except maybe make Rare uncomfortable.. I know as fact and experience that you can fully RP in one RP, and at the same time do not catch time to deal with another one..
In fact and experience, I also know that study should be taken as prio, and not RP.. Some choose the other way around, but if Rare choose to do study, she should be supported and not terrorized..

BlackKat
Originally posted by _Rare_Fox_
Ok you know what ---

Then why would i post my idea in the thread ....and want all my friends to join,,,and then deispoint them.....im not like that,so please shut the **** up because your ral geting on my last nearve.And you keep bothering me about this ill block you,im not being a brat i liked you at the start but you push people to the limate and your going to be sorry what the resalt it.

I have a life you know i have school and im geting a job and i have friends which want me to come over placs to hang with them.I don't have a lot of time to just sit down all day and make a new thread of a rp.

Whci h would you want a life or be on your computer 24/7 and get fatter because your just siting there eating and drinking and geting up times to use the bath room.I pick life.

And im just going to stop listening to you ,so please shut your ****ing mouth, and go find some thing else to do then get me mad, because i usely am rude to others when people get me mad.

And im not mean at all just you don't want me ticked at you. Reported for foul language. Then get of your dang computer, and get your preppy butt back to school.

Okami_Oni
dude... nice point, DE... look, Rare, just ignore her... i'm not usually the type to say this in the public eye, but... damn... it's people like her that give people like all of us a bad name. ignore her. she obviously thrives on pissing you off, so don't give her the satisfaction.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by BlackKat
Reported for foul language. Then get of your dang computer, and get your preppy butt back to school.

If she is reported for her behaviour, you should too.

_Rare_Fox_
Im not a preppy people i would kill my self if i was.

One why the heck did you report me when ush comes im telling him the truth.

You had kepted bashing me
1) No bashing member thats the rule.

And i don't want you in this rp any more.

People will get mad at others when they keep bothering them and when you do there laugage gets nasty, i could of been nastyer but i desided to to try to keep it clean.

_Rare_Fox_
Originally posted by Okami_Oni
dude... nice point, DE... look, Rare, just ignore her... i'm not usually the type to say this in the public eye, but... damn... it's people like her that give people like all of us a bad name. ignore her. she obviously thrives on pissing you off, so don't give her the satisfaction.

I know i hate her kind.
And i would let you start the rp just i don't want to put pressure or bother you with it i need it in a curten way and i don't like puting alot of work or bothering my friends that much....

BlackKat
Well, She's sitting on her butt at the computer, probably drinking and eating, so she's being a hypocrite, and FYI, she started it, I asked when it would open, and she got pissy.

Darth Extecute
Well, She's sitting on her butt at the computer, probably drinking and eating, so she's being a hypocrite, and FYI, she started it, I asked when it would open, and she got pissy.

And you caused a fire out of a spark..

BlackKat
I don't like preps, and I don't like being snapped at for a question.

Okami_Oni
I know i hate her kind.
And i would let you start the rp just i don't want to put pressure or bother you with it i need it in a curten way and i don't like puting alot of work or bothering my friends that much....

i appreciate the thought, but i've got nothing better to do. honestly, i'm on spring break and have anotther week. i'm switching between this and myspace.

Im not a preppy people i would kill my self if i was.

One why the heck did you report me when ush comes im telling him the truth.

You had kepted bashing me
1) No bashing member thats the rule.

And i don't want you in this rp any more.

People will get mad at others when they keep bothering them and when you do there laugage gets nasty, i could of been nastyer but i desided to to try to keep it clean.

you've got backup when you need it.

BlackKat
When is the thread going to open? Originally posted by BlackKat
You have homework, and you have to study, yet you're on KMC and role playing?

That's an F staring you in the face, Rare. Originally posted by BlackKat
ugh.. I just want to RP this.. You obviously have no intentions on making the thread today, and probably tomorrow. Originally posted by BlackKat
It's obvious she has no plans. I checked out alot of her RPs, alot of them died before they even got off the ground.. Looks like this one will be the same.

I honestly don't see how I bashed.

_Rare_Fox_
i appreciate the thought, but i've got nothing better to do. honestly, i'm on spring break and have anotther week. i'm switching between this and myspace.

you've got backup when you need it.

O man spring brake is going to suck for me soon becaus e i don't think im going any where *.*

You have a myspace!...may i be your friend ???

And blackkat no im not drinking or eating,i hardly eat or drink i have a problem right now so you can't say that because you don't see me.

Any way ill be back in 30mins going to clean my room and get ready for the dance.

Darth Extecute
She turned out to be uncomfortable with your behaviour, and you carried on anyway..

See ya around, Rare..

BlackKat
Oi.. Ok, I'm Sorry, I have very low tolerance for people take stuff out on others, which includes myself some times.

Okami_Oni
i'm out for a while too... myspace is lookin' SO much better right now... less tension in the air...

Wild-Cherry
I don't like preps, and I don't like being snapped at for a question. Lets leave stereotypicality out of an already tense situation XD stick out tongue

And for the record, My myspace is pretty &lt;3. but i dont like it mhm

Darth Extecute
I dont even have a myspace.. The world is not ready for me http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/mhm.gif

BlackKat
Oi.. Ok, I'm Sorry, I have very low tolerance for people take stuff out on others, which includes myself some times. That is an apology.

Darth Extecute
But "screw you" is not, and it came afterwards.

Okami_Oni
dude, touche...

Wild-Cherry

Okami_Oni
you're on.

bb2 tt-starfire robin2 raven1 cyborg

my team versus yours!!

laughing laughing laughing

Wild-Cherry
756649dfpandanonepandanmhmbakasrugeyes3

Panda's and hamster...go!

stick out tongue

BlackKat
But "screw you" is not, and it came afterwards. HEr keeping it going isn't a way to accept an apology either.

_Rare_Fox_
I love this one

756649df

Wild-Cherry
me too yes

_Rare_Fox_
My sexy panda ....756649df

Where you get him from ?

Darth Extecute
HEr keeping it going isn't a way to accept an apology either.

I'm dropping this discussion. There is no reason to keep it going, since the outcome of this discussion will either get lost in the web, or sorted out by any of the KMC moderators.

My sexy panda ....756649df

Where you get him from ?

That is one hot panda!

_Rare_Fox_
I'm dropping this discussion. There is no reason to keep it going, since the outcome of this discussion will either get lost in the web, or sorted out by any of the KMC moderators.

That is one hot panda!

Don't hate 756649df

Okami_Oni
PANDAS!!!

Ushgarak
Ok ok. I am sure Rare knows she shouldn't have lashed out, but you did invite it with unneccessary criticism, blackkat. This either starts or it does not, but you shouldn't lay into someone for it going going by your timetable. Life is never arranged for one person's convenience, and all good RPing involves a certain amount of patience.

Okami_Oni
YAY Ush! savin' the day again! (sry... i, um... i ate a lotta sugar today...)

_Rare_Fox_
YAY Ush! savin' the day again! (sry... i, um... i ate a lotta sugar today...)

uh-o ...0.0

Okami_Oni
nah, it's kool, i'm just UBER-hyper...

_Rare_Fox_
Sure.....who gave you the suger this time ? hmmm ?

Lol

Okami_Oni
that would be... um... my older half-sister, Rikku...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.