Vinny may not be Gaytascular.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Urizen
BUT I AM BABY !!!!

dddddddddd

8=======D

( ) )

( o )

dddrooliodd

8==============D

silver_tears
WTF is wrong with you?

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by silver_tears
WTF is wrong with you?

dddddddddddddd

Seraphim XIII
We know you're homosexual. Why do you have to perpetually flaunt it? You don't see me going nuts because I'm straight.

"OMFG, I'M STRAIGHTTASTULAR1!11 ILL MAKE 4000 THRWEEADS!1 LOL, HETERO HETERO HETERO! HETEROHERO!111"

Seriously.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
We know you're homosexual. Why do you have to perpetually flaunt it? You don't see me going nuts because I'm straight.

"OMFG, I'M STRAIGHTTASTULAR1!11 ILL MAKE 4000 THRWEEADS!1 LOL, HETERO HETERO HETERO! HETEROHERO!111"

Seriously.

dddddddddddddddddd

Marko
What the f**k?

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
dddddddddddddddddd

That poor cheetah cub.

Les yeux clos
Originally posted by silver_tears
WTF is wrong with you?

Alpha Centauri

Seriously.

Will you be posting things that I HAVEN'T said before, during your time on KMC?

-AC

Lord Urizen
dddddddddddddddddddd

Lord Urizen
8=====D

Marko
Originally posted by Marko
What the f**k?

Lord Urizen
dddddddddddddddd

8==========D

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

I don't care whether you've said it before. I'm saying it now. I'm not going to look up whether someone said something or not everytime I initiate a post.

Now dissipate.

Lord Urizen
dddddddddddddddddddd

Alpha Centauri
I don't care whether you've said it before. I'm saying it now. I'm not going to look up whether someone said something or not everytime I initiate a post.

Now dissipate.

At least choose different wording.

If you want to be my sidekick, at least ask. Plagiarism is a bit lame.

-AC

Seraphim XIII
At least choose different wording.

If you want to be my sidekick, at least ask. Plagiarism is a bit lame.

-AC

No one plagiarized you. You need to stop.

Like you're the first person who said Urizen was annoying for promoting his sexual preference. Be realistic, or fall behind.

And no, you can be *MY* sidekick.

Alpha Centauri
Chill out, I'm just messing around with you.

No one plagiarized you. You need to stop.

you can be *MY* sidekick.

See what I mean? I mean, just think up your own material.

-AC

Seraphim XIII

-AC

See what I mean? I mean, just think up your own material, AC.

Jeez.

Who's messing with who, my friend?

I'll be your sidekick under one condition.

Vinny Valentine
I doubt he's really gay.

It's jus a show he's putting on.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I doubt he's really gay.

laughing

TRUST ME VINNY....every1 knows im fkn homo as hell

dddddddddddddd

Les yeux clos
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I doubt he's really gay.

It's jus a show he's putting on. Agreed.

Vinny Valentine
laughing

dddddddddddddd

Just because you act it?

I don't believe it, you're wayyyyy to open about it. In a weird, non-gay way.

Marko
laughing

dddddddddddddd

only based on what you have said,

Seraphim XIII
only based on what you have said,

Which is that he is homosexual.

no expression

Marko
Which is that he is homosexual.

no expression

confused
exactly he said that everyone knows that he is gay but it is only because he has told them he is, they don't actually know.

Seraphim XIII
confused
exactly he said that everyone knows that he is gay but it is only because he has told them he is, they don't actually know.

Cool, but he told us he was gay. This is usually an indication that he is gay. Naturally, it could be a lie. Although I strongly doubt it. No one that proud to be homosexual is straight, unless they're retarded.

Marko
Cool, but he told us he was gay. This is usually an indication that he is gay. Naturally, it could be a lie. Although I strongly doubt it. No one that proud to be homosexual is straight, unless they're retarded.

meh I guess.

AOR

laughing I'll never take his posts seriously outside the OTF. Inside, I never take anything serious (save a few separate occasions).

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by AOR
laughing I'll never take his posts seriously outside the OTF. Inside, I never take anything serious (save a few separate occasions).

O RLY?

AOR
O RLY?

Yes really. Care to dispute?

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by AOR
Yes really. Care to dispute?

Dispute what?

AOR
"Oh really" is an act of questioning or validating a statement. In the natural act of doubting you are hesitant on taken words said as fact. By not thinking that what I said was true you said "o rly". I contest your doubt by challenging your statement. Deny my invitation, and I will see nothing more but a post that has wasted my time.

As for the answer to the "what", I'm disputing your claim to thinking otherwise that

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by AOR
"Oh really" is an act of questioning or validating a statement. In the natural act of doubting you are hesitant on taken words said as fact. By not thinking that what I said was true you said "o rly". I contest your doubt by challenging your statement. Deny my invitation, and I will see nothing more but a post that has wasted my time.

As for the answer to the "what", I'm disputing your claim to thinking otherwise that

I didn't think otherwise. You assumed the meaning of my question to be upstaging your validity, which it wasn't.

The "O RLY" was hypothetical. You took it literally.

By the way, your syntax is terribly unorganized.

AOR
I didn't think otherwise. You assumed the meaning of my question to be upstaging your validity, which it wasn't.

The "O RLY" was hypothetical. You took it literally.

By the way, your syntax is terribly unorganized.

"O RLY" come from the phrase "Oh Really?" which can be rephrased to "oh is that so?" I will go on ahead and save us the posts of agreeing that this abbreviation breaks down in that way. Furthermore in asking a question, which is what you did, I gave you a "yes it is so" or ya rly and challenged you to prove otherwise. Clearly not only you will you not, but I will further say that you can not. Having wasted my time on such a fruitless argument I bid you adieu.

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by AOR
"O RLY" come from the phrase "Oh Really?" which can be rephrased to "oh is that so?" I will go on ahead and save us the posts of agreeing that this abbreviation breaks down in that way. Furthermore in asking a question, which is what you did, I gave you a "yes it is so" or ya rly and challenged you to prove otherwise. Clearly not only you will you not, but I will further say that you can not. Having wasted my time on such a fruitless argument I bid you adieu. Okay, I'm going to walk you through this once more.

I was HYPOTHETICALLY speaking. Anything you just said would have applied if I was LITERALLY speaking and/or LITERALLY applying "ORLY?" and an abbreviation for "Oh Really?".

Unfortunately, I wasn't. So you are wasting MY time, to be accurate.

G'day, son.

AOR
Okay, I'm going to walk you through this once more.

I was HYPOTHETICALLY speaking. Anything you just said would have applied if I was LITERALLY speaking and/or LITERALLY applying "ORLY?" and an abbreviation for "Oh Really?".

Unfortunately, I wasn't. So you are wasting MY time, to be accurate.

G'day, son.

Let me walk this through you...

Whether or not it was a hypothetical or a literal application of the question "oh really" does not change that *ahem* IT WAS A QUESTION NONE THE LESS. And because you failed to not only state it's hypothetical nature but any smilies supporting thereof, I am within my jurisdiction to think that it in fact is a question. A statement that has questioned the validity of my word.

AngryManatee
i'm hetero but gay people are cool too

8==========>~~~~ big grin

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by AOR

Whether or not it was a hypothetical or a literal application of the question "oh really" does not change that *ahem* IT WAS A QUESTION NONE THE LESS. And because you failed to not only state it's hypothetical nature but any smilies supporting thereof, I am within my jurisdiction to think that it in fact is a question. A statement that has questioned the validity of my word.

One question: Did you just suggest he needed to use smilies so you understood?

For the record, you don't get to decide how he intended the question, he does.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
i just love how a simple thread like this gets all personal and shit. i guess it's my new, non confrontational way of thinking.

Alpha Centauri
It's not personal, just a stupid debate really.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
but it gets ugly really fast. you have to admit that.

Alpha Centauri
Some people enter them with the intent of making it ugly, regardless.

-AC

§uffer§noopy

-AC laughing out loud

§uffer§noopy
laughing

dddddddddddddd You're not gay, just annoying as hell.

Rogue Jedi
Some people enter them with the intent of making it ugly, regardless.

-AC
then why stoop to their level and let them get the best of you? why not shrug it off and be the bigger person?

AOR
One question: Did you just suggest he needed to use smilies so you understood?

For the record, you don't get to decide how he intended the question, he does.

-AC

Not necessary for making a good post. But because of the monotonous tone a post always makes, smilies help give the post the necessary intention (and reduces the probability of a post being taken the wrong way).

However, I do have a say on how I take a question. And since the manner in which I take the question lays the foundation to the reply I give, it is best to convey a post in the best possible manner to avoid, as you put it, stupid debates...

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by AOR
Not necessary for making a good post. But because of the monotonous tone a post always makes, smilies help give the post the necessary intention (and reduces the probability of a post being taken the wrong way).

However, I do have a say on how I take a question. And since the manner in which I take the question lays the foundation to the reply I give, it is best to convey a post in the best possible manner to avoid, as you put it, stupid debates...

If you need smilies to make things clearer, instead of taking the logical route of just asking the guy, then you clearly have bigger issues and no right to try making yourself look any kind of smart.

You have a say on how you take it, not how he intended it. If he tells you he meant it one way, that's it. He's the source of his own comment, he's telling you how he meant it, so to sit there suggesting he meant it in the way you took it after that...it's ignorant.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
then why stoop to their level and let them get the best of you? why not shrug it off and be the bigger person?

That's a flawed question. Continuing something doesn't mean the person has got the better of you, it means you're still continuing.

Stooping to their level would be resorting to the same immature tactics, not debating against them.

-AC

AOR
If you need smilies to make things clearer, instead of taking the logical route of just asking the guy, then you clearly have bigger issues and no right to try making yourself look any kind of smart.

You have a say on how you take it, not how he intended it. If he tells you he meant it one way, that's it. He's the source of his own comment, he's telling you how he meant it, so to sit there suggesting he meant it in the way you took it after that...it's ignorant.

That's a flawed question. Continuing something doesn't mean the person has got the better of you, it means you're still continuing.

Stooping to their level would be resorting to the same immature tactics, not debating against them.

-AC

I didn't say I needed smilies. In fact in the very first sentence I made I said Secondly, I said dispute but I intended on saying was discuss why he happened to think other wise.

Once again I never stated that it was something it was not. I said because he failed to say it to be something I did not take it to be, my opinion stemmed from what I had concluded to be my understanding of the question.

Why am I arguing with you, again?

Alpha Centauri
You're not arguing with me, you're answering my questions.

Chill out.

Too many people around here are trying to be debate kings, not realising that this is the OTF.

-AC

Rogue Jedi

-AC
i guess thats a POV. i just think that alot of times we can just let it go, not debate them, because the more we debate them, the more immature they get, the more grade school the tactics become. they want you to debate them, so they continue their crass behavior. but, on the other hand, if you dont debate them, someone else will. so its a lose lose situation. sad

Alpha Centauri
It's not lose/lose, you're taking it far too seriously.

I'm a bit guilty of giving idiotic debaters more time than they deserve after they've already crumbled, but either way, it's not lose/lose. People take them a bit too seriously, treating them like fights or wars.

It's odd. Although here that seems to be the case more so than anywhere, because here there's no subject to debate, it's almost always some wannabe trying to "own" people.

-AC

AOR
You're not arguing with me, you're answering my questions.

Chill out.

Too many people around here are trying to be debate kings, not realising that this is the OTF.

-AC

Forgive my choice of words. My English vocabulary is not as it should be.

Venting...

Today I felt like picking a fight. Many people to whom I am in constant contact with do not have very good...debating skills. So, here I am, spending stored up debating energy.

Alpha Centauri
Pick fights with people you can handle, first off.

Second, you aren't any better at debating than Seraphim is. Going around saying how good you are doesn't count, proving it does. You've done the former, not the latter.

Either way, continue.

-AC

Lord Urizen
i just love how a simple thread like this gets all personal and shit. i guess it's my new, non confrontational way of thinking.

laughing

I know....this thread was another one of my trolling threads spawned from pure boredom, and it became a conversational haven..go figure... ?

Alpha Centauri
laughing

I know....this thread was another one of my trolling threads spawned from pure boredom, and it became a conversational haven..go figure... ?

Word to the not-so-wise; Trolling will get you banned.

-AC

Lord Urizen
Word to the not-so-wise; Trolling will get you banned.

-AC

1) Trust me...I know all about GETTING BANNED dd

dddddddddddd

2) There's really no such thing as "trolling" in the fkn OTF erm

MightyEInherjar
http://www.forumspile.com/Thread-Gay-Simmons-02.gif

Totally.

Captain Maynard

Seriously.

-AC

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by AOR
I didn't say I needed smilies. In fact in the very first sentence I made I said Secondly, I said dispute but I intended on saying was discuss why he happened to think other wise.

Once again I never stated that it was something it was not. I said because he failed to say it to be something I did not take it to be, my opinion stemmed from what I had concluded to be my understanding of the question.

Why am I arguing with you, again?

http://www.forumspile.com/O_RLY-Original.jpg

Smiter
he's Not Gay. Because He is Bisexually attracted to both sexes.

Alpha Centauri
Bisexually attracted to both sexes eh?

Who'd have thought it possibly to be bisexually attracted to BOTH sexes?

-AC

Smiter
Congratulations for pointing out my redundancy. You deserve a cookie.

Rogue Jedi
smiter!!! good to see you back.

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by AOR

No, no, no. Stop trying to tell me I said something literally when I wasn't. Seriously.

I shouldn't have to state it as being hypothetical. It should safely dwell in it's vagueness because "ORLY?" is a popular catch phrase, not an abbreviation for "Oh really?" For all you know, I meant O'Riley or something other than that.

A smiley to support a statement? Are you ... ? Jesus christ.

You've made enough assumptions for the day so take a walk. You're trying too hard to look smart instead of actually being smart.

Seraphim XIII
Pick fights with people you can handle, first off.

Second, you aren't any better at debating than Seraphim is. Going around saying how good you are doesn't count, proving it does. You've done the former, not the latter.

Either way, continue.

-AC

You're right. Going around saying how good of a debater isn't proving you are a good debater.

Same with this one debater in the Comics forum who said he won because he kept on replying and having the last post. That's not what makes you a debater. It's what makes you a stubborn poster.

Alliance
Double posters have issues.

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by Alliance
Double posters have issues.

Alliance has issues. no expression

Alliance
Likely. Its all about magnitude.

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by Alliance
Likely. Its all about magnitude.

Also quantity.

Mywi
BUT I AM BABY !!!!

dddddddddd

8=======D

( ) )

( o )

dddrooliodd

8==============D

69 Seriously.. are you retarded?

Smiter
Originally posted by Mywi
Seriously.. are you retarded?

He's not retarded, he is just happy to see me back in KMC and happy to see my back. and he wants the ram my back. but I wont let him.

Butt Buddy that will not Butt In to.

Smiter
smiter!!! good to see you back.

RJ. its good to be back, Flirt/joke more?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Smiter
RJ. its good to be back, Flirt/joke more?
you have a nice vacation?

AOR
Either way, continue.

-AC

I beg your pardon?

AOR
No, no, no. Stop trying to tell me I said something literally when I wasn't. Seriously.

I shouldn't have to state it as being hypothetical. It should safely dwell in it's vagueness because "ORLY?" is a popular catch phrase, not an abbreviation for "Oh really?" For all you know, I meant O'Riley or something other than that.

A smiley to support a statement? Are you ... ? Jesus christ.

You've made enough assumptions for the day so take a walk. You're trying too hard to look smart instead of actually being smart.

Take the time to read all posts, including one's not directed to you.

Read above

I'm not even going to reply to that...

Alpha Centauri
You're right. Going around saying how good of a debater isn't proving you are a good debater.

Same with this one debater in the Comics forum who said he won because he kept on replying and having the last post. That's not what makes you a debater. It's what makes you a stubborn poster.

Stop repeating everything I say, it's really getting tedious. Get your own points. Seriously, I know who you are and I know you have a secret sense of admiration for me based on reasons I won't embarass you by going public with, but please, be a bit more original.

There can be only one Alpha Centauri. I appreciate the effort, but...no. Just no.

Originally posted by AOR
I beg your pardon?

I'm saying continue. Not sure where the difficulty is.

-AC

AOR
I'm saying continue. Not sure where the difficulty is.

-AC

Continue with what? I wouldn't want to assume anything roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seraphim XIII
Stop repeating everything I say, it's really getting tedious. Get your own points. Seriously, I know who you are and I know you have a secret sense of admiration for me based on reasons I won't embarrass you by going public with, but please, be a bit more original.

There can be only one Alpha Centauri. I appreciate the effort, but...no. Just no.

Relax yourself. Stop assuming I have an affinity for you because I don't. I made this quite clear before.

I like embarrass. Sounds better.

You're right. There CAN only be one Alpha Centauri.

sly

You try too hard. You can't even see when someone is pushing your buttons, can you? Think outside the box and not so linearly.

Originally posted by AOR
Take the time to read all posts, including one's not directed to you.

Read above

I'm not even going to reply to that...

You can't. It's that simple. You made an assumption and you were in the wrong. It isn't difficult to comprehend. You did this in another thread as well. Stop trying to challenge me by picking up the vagueness in my post and slapping your own personal little tags on them and trying to throw it in my face.

Won't happen, as you've seen.

Good day, AOR.

Alpha Centauri
Whatever it was you were discussing with Sor...Seraphim before.

-AC

AOR

-AC

I'm confused. Perhaps you should restate the purpose of having spoken to me about the debate.

Seraphim XIII

-AC

What are doing? Stop copying me! I'm trying to push your buttons. Don't start trying to push mine now.

Get your own material. Jesus man.

Oh look, a parakeet!

Alpha Centauri
I can, so I did.

Problem? Do I need to bring my crayola and large paper next time?

-AC

AOR
What are doing? Stop copying me! I'm trying to push your buttons. Don't start trying to push mine now.

Oh look, a parakeet!

Tone it down. Seriously, relax...

Alpha Centauri

Oh look, a parakeet!

I know, this is why it's getting a bit odd. I appreciate fans, really I do, just not attempted dopplegangers. Just retire to that other forum you created.

-AC

Seraphim XIII

Alpha Centauri

Seraphim XIII
Everyone here is of the general agreement that you are Sorgo, and if that IS true (Which I cannot prove, and won't act as if I can), then you are someone who left KMC and started another forum.

Try not to appeal to a majority, AC. I'm not Sorgo.

I don't create forums, for the second time.

This is meaningless. I'm not Sorgo but I do talk to him. He had seen I was being called out on being him numerous times and he added me to clear a few things up. I rarely talk to him because I find his attitude appauling but I will consult him about this. It'll be interesting.

I'm not.

I'm going to say this one more time, hoping that it gets through to you:

Stop patronizing me. First off, you're horrible at it and you're in no position to judge anybody. Having respect and credibility at this forum doesn't make you any more intelligent nor does it hand you skill in debating. Trust me on that last bit.

I'm not trying to be you. I don't want to be someone like you. You're so egotistical, that if one person spouts off something similar to something you possibly stated in the past, you label them a follower.

You're nothing but an arrogant, patronizing egotistical freak. Oh, and you're pretty annoying too.

Don't tell me not to stop countering people. If I disagree with someone, I refuse to hold my tongue. Especially to the likes of you.

Remember that replying to everything someone has to say perpetually in a debate doesn't make you a winner. It never has.

Sometimes people just don't notice it because they're keeping their enemies close, but their friends farther away.

A tad vague but I'm sure someone with your, well, "Intelligence" could pick it up.

Yep, a parakeet.

Alpha Centauri
Try not to appeal to a majority, AC. I'm not Sorgo.

I don't create forums, for the second time.

This is meaningless. I'm not Sorgo but I do talk to him. He had seen I was being called out on being him numerous times and he added me to clear a few things up. I rarely talk to him because I find his attitude appauling but I will consult him about this. It'll be interesting.

I'm not.

Consult "him" all you wish, it's all there on the forum. I don't know if you are or aren't him, so I'm not going to assume either way, but using that AWFUL attempt at veri-similitude cover-up is just...dull. "I find HIS attitude..." etc. Do better. Oh, and it's "appalling", dude. Paul is a name, not part of the word. Learn to spell before questioning any intellect that I have.

I'm going to say this one more time, hoping that it gets through to you:

Stop patronizing me. First off, you're horrible at it and you're in no position to judge anybody. Having respect and credibility at this forum doesn't make you any more intelligent nor does it hand you skill in debating. Trust me on that last bit.

No, it doesn't. Being intelligent is what makes me intelligent, THAT I know because THAT I am. As for debates, I know my level, but I don't go around saying it, why? Because I can just prove it in any debate I have. I don't need to convince myself that I'm good, or convince others by telling them. Most of my acclaim has come from readers deciding it of their own accord.

You, however, seem more concerned about convincing YOURSELF that you've won, that you're good, or that you're credible. It doesn't work like that, which is why I laughed off every single PM you sent me, usually along the lines of a load of rubbish, followed by "I've countered your points, I've won.". If you're going to say that, make sure you've done it. Funny thing, though; Sorgo did the same.

I'm not trying to be you. I don't want to be someone like you. You're so egotistical, that if one person spouts off something similar to something you possibly stated in the past, you label them a follower.

Similar? You more or less said it verbatim (That means exact wording).

You're nothing but an arrogant, patronizing egotistical freak. Oh, and you're pretty annoying too.

Why thanks, I'm glad we can remain friends.

Don't tell me not to stop countering people. If I disagree with someone, I refuse to hold my tongue. Especially to the likes of you.

I never said hold your tongue, even now you're trying to be like me. Speak as you will, my point is that you are a try-hard. You are trying so hard to make it look like you can systematically break down anyone's post, but you always shoot yourself in the foot by choosing subjects that are either ankle-deep in meaning, or capping it all off with "I owned you". You're an idiot, which is why you are confined to the OTF. You're never in the music forum, hardly in the GDF.

Remember that replying to everything someone has to say perpetually in a debate doesn't make you a winner. It never has.

Which is something I've said on this forum for ages, again with the repetition.

Furthermore, you clearly don't adhere to your own words. As even after myself and a number of members had torn your debates to shreds, you just continued with nothing to say.

-AC

Seraphim XIII
Spoke with him JUST now.

S-XIII says:
Sorgo?
Hello again, Galaxies. says:
Thats moi. Yep?
S-XIII says:
AC was just mentioning something in a small argument we were having and I wanted to clear up.
AC as in Alpha Centauri?
S-XIII says:
That's the one.
Good lord . . .
S-XIII says:
What?
Heh, nothin important. So what exactly did you want to clear up with me?
S-XIII says:
Review this: I know this because a KMC member linked me to it when they discovered that you were singing my praises, ironically, like a caged bird, like a wild fanboy, claiming that you wanted me to join because I could "own" anybody (Hmm, you use that term as well). If that wasn't enough, in one dire attempt at establishing credibility in your own forum, you quickly said "I have beaten him, thoug
S-XIII says:
though.", which is A) A lie and B) Pathetic.
1) EOD is not my forum.
2) I would never say anything that came from AC's fingertips. I think hes an egomaniac.
3) I wanted him to join just to watch him GET owned. There is a startling difference.
4) I don't recall stating I had beaten him. I couldn't have because I could never stand debating with him for more than five minutes. Hes one of the most ignorant people ive ever met.
S-XIII says:
I don't think he's really all that ignorant. He's just confronting me because he think that I'm you.
I thought you cleared that mess up and he is ignorant.
S-XIII says:
Could you perhaps not speak to me like I'm your damn lackey? I don't appreciate it all that much.
S-XIII says:
Hello?
S-XIII says:
Sorgo??
I apologise. Im just not all too happy right now. Dealing with some things in real life.

Smiter
Yes. that is a good proof that you are not sorgo. I am trully convinced.

Alpha Centauri
I can't read that, Seraphim.

I can't read it on account of all the pathetic you're radiating. It's murder for the ol' vision.

If that isn't you, Seraphim (And I hope for the sake of you that it isn't), then I suggest you check the link if I can find it again. Simply because he was more or less telling everyone I could whoop them. Far from the claim that he wanted me there to get owned.

-AC

DarkC
Is skepticism and hostility the new cool here or something? Jeez.

If it'll make the cynicals more happy:

Seraphim XIII
Read upwards, pal. I've corrected two spelling mistakes you've made, if you hadn't noticed.

Give me a break. I'm not Sorgo so take a breather.

"He who is intelligent knows that he knows nothing."

You're extremely arrogant, and the self proclaimed intelligence tops it off.

Yeah, I don't think you're anything special either. Believe me.

No, you did the same thing. Stop being a raging hypocrite. It's sickening. The whole "Basketball" metaphor thing you tried pulling off in thread, basically signaling your victory, which was not the case. I tried posting a reply to that PM debate, but you'd just been restricted from the site and I lost it. I did not feel like retyping all that material I had just typed up.

You're essentially the same. You try to dismiss yourself as intelligent and as the winner in most debates. No, I think otherwise.

Captain obvious, much?

And no, it was similar. Go find your post to Urizen and compare the one you questioned to be parallel (That means the same).

It could be a possibility, but you're more interested in taking me down.

Wrong. You're just egotistical. I'm not trying to be like you so you need to get over it.

Man, your arrogance is just slapping me in the face. So bad.

Don't stoop so low as to spit out names. Please, try to be more respectful. No, that's ridiculous. That's what you try to do.

Or wait, am I trying to copy you again? Don't be ridiculous. I'm not being serious when I say that I've owned someone. I just find it fun to say, really. I'm not out to own anyone and I break down people's posts because that is simply what I do. Sorry I don't just ignore everything. I hang around these forums so I like to tackle certain things.

That's why I put it there, AC. I know you say it.

Practice what you preach.

Semantics, and nothing more. Like I said, slow down with appealing to a majority. You're walking on a thin line with that.

Basically, you perpetuate a debate until you make it seem like you've won, but all you've done is essentially had something to say for every post.

You complain about a tactic I use, yet I've seen you do the same thing numerous times.

Who's trying to be who here, AC?

Smiter
Seraphim we do not care if your sorgo or not. We just f*ckin around.

Seraphim XIII
Seraphim we do not care if your sorgo or not. We just f*ckin around.

Apparently, some people do.

Smiter
Apparently, some people do.

sure ok fight with them then. convince them that you are not sorgo. best of luck to ya. laughing out loud

Seraphim XIII
sure ok fight with them then. convince them that you are not sorgo. best of luck to ya. laughing out loud

I'm not trying to convince anyone I'm not Sorgo but the bottom line is ...

I'm simply not him!

Vinny Valentine
I know Seraphim and Sorgo.

They aren't the same, At all erm

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by DarkC
Is skepticism and hostility the new cool here or something? Jeez.

If it'll make the cynicals more happy:

I've done that many times with two accounts. It's not exactly hard. I never said he was Sorgo, I said lots of people believe he is, he acts the same, the pieces are there.

Read upwards, pal. I've corrected two spelling mistakes you've made, if you hadn't noticed.

Give me a break. I'm not Sorgo so take a breather.

Read upwards? I'm seeing nothing besides a quote that I said.

I'll come to my own decision. Until there's proof either way, I believe as I wish.

You're extremely arrogant, and the self proclaimed intelligence tops it off.

You're putting the cart before the horse, Seraphim. The intelligence isn't self-proclaimed, I just accept and know that it's there. I prove it, not by saying it, but...well...by proving it. I'm only saying it because you brought it up.

Yeah, I don't think you're anything special either. Believe me.

Damn, how will I sleep tonight? Debating isn't hard if you know your shit, which I do, so it's easy for me.

No, you did the same thing. Stop being a raging hypocrite. It's sickening. The whole "Basketball" metaphor thing you tried pulling off in thread, basically signaling your victory, which was not the case. I tried posting a reply to that PM debate, but you'd just been restricted from the site and I lost it. I did not feel like retyping all that material I had just typed up.

The difference is simple. Many members, including myself, had systematically destroyed every debate you came up with, we weren't sitting there simply saying we'd won. We had won. You still couldn't get the job done in PMs, you resorted to ignoring what I had said, ignoring my explanations and resorting to such dog-chase-tail rhetoric that even you got confused.

You're essentially the same. You try to dismiss yourself as intelligent and as the winner in most debates. No, I think otherwise.

I don't. If I win, I win. I don't post my debate and say "I've won.". If there's more to be discussed, it's clearly on-going. In your case, you suffered the loss at many hands, not just my own.

I DISMISS myself as intelligent? Doesn't make sense. What you mean is that I put myself across as intelligent? Maybe. I am, I know I am. The difference is, I don't say it as a means to win debates. Me saying I'm smart won't give me any victory. Me backing myself up, will, and does. You just go around saying how you own people.

Captain obvious, much?

And no, it was similar. Go find your post to Urizen and compare the one you questioned to be parallel (That means the same).

Isn't it funny how you literally can't stop copying or mirroring me? Even in the above quote you attempt it. Seraphim, be your own man. Seriously. Just be yourself. It's cold in my shadow.

It could be a possibility, but you're more interested in taking me down.

I'm not actually interested in being friends nor taking you "down". I'm just making many points that you confirm, unbeknownst to you. Besides, I don't do the same thing twice often. Certainly not with intent.

Wrong. You're just egotistical. I'm not trying to be like you so you need to get over it.

So it's a subconscious thing then? Because your posts don't tell the same tale.

Man, your arrogance is just slapping me in the face. So bad.

I wish I was sorry.

Don't stoop so low as to spit out names. Please, try to be more respectful. No, that's ridiculous. That's what you try to do.

Names? I think you are acting like an idiot by definition, so I call you one.

Or wait, am I trying to copy you again? Don't be ridiculous. I'm not being serious when I say that I've owned someone. I just find it fun to say, really. I'm not out to own anyone and I break down people's posts because that is simply what I do. Sorry I don't just ignore everything. I hang around these forums so I like to tackle certain things.

Tackle what? The famous "O RLY?" debate? The Frozen Templars? What an intellectual juggernaut you are. Seriously, you're the juggernaut, b*tch.

That's why I put it there, AC. I know you say it.

Practice what you preach.

So you admit and deny the repetition? Odd, odd fellow.

Semantics, and nothing more. Like I said, slow down with appealing to a majority. You're walking on a thin line with that.

APPEALING to? I can't help who I appeal to. Where you looking for a different word? Adhere? Agree? Something else beginning with A? Come on, you can do it, don't slow down that grammatical locomotion now, dude.

Basically, you perpetuate a debate until you make it seem like you've won, but all you've done is essentially had something to say for every post.

It's proven that I do win debates. I prove that by...well...winning them. Whether or not I keep going after I have won is a different matter. I openly admit that I give stupid people a little more time than I should, when I should perhaps just walk away post-debate, but that isn't me trying to make it SEEM like I've won. People can see that for themselves. I don't need to point it out.

You complain about a tactic I use, yet I've seen you do the same thing numerous times.

No, you've seen similar. I break things down when there's something incorrect or nonsensical. You break down "O RLY?".

Who's trying to be who here, AC?

You trying to be me, I thought that was established. Either way, that's all we're discussing here. Me saying you're trying to be like me, you proving it and then retorting oddly. So as far as I'm concerned, I've nothing to say on that particular matter.

-AC

Seraphim XIII
That's great. I'm still not Sorgo.

Talking a whole lot doesn't make you intelligent, AC. You're sitting here proclaiming that you're intelligent. It is self proclaimed intelligent. That's extremely arrogant. You know this.

More arrogance. Christ, man. No, you think you know your shit. There is a dramatic difference.

No, it wasn't rhetoric. I was perpetually asking for proof and you gave me nothing but irrelevant semantics and inane statements that wouldn't float on water if given a life jacket.

I didn't IGNORE you. I had a reply, yet the Administration decided you needed a little break from this website so you were effectively restricted for a good few days.

No, you didn't destroy much. You simply had numbers in favor of seniority among themselves. Again, you are appealing to a majority. I wonder if Hitler's cause was right because he had numbers. Hmm, better think on that one.

No, not quite. The only difference between you and me is you have respect. That's it. You don't have to post a victory; Your half assed rhetoric does that for you, AC.

I'm not stupid. I won't be the masses and say "Wow, AC! You're just an incredible debater!" I'm not an idiot. I know you're not. That's the difference.

Just because you "hang on" doesn't make you anything special. I'm not blind.

I've explained why I say I own people during arguments, but you obviously have difficulties listening. Yes, you dismissed yourself as intelligent. You stated you were intelligent. You call me out on making meaningless jokes during debates, yet you flaunt how intelligent you are during debates?

Hypocrisy is an awful thing to contain, AC.

I do it on purpose. You claim to be so intelligent, yet you cannot pick up the most blunt and obvious things? Seriously.

We all have our tactics, AC. Even you.

You don't? Really?

We'll see.

No, If I am somewhat scarcely like you, this is not my fault. I do not purposely copy you and If I do, I'm doing it and using that as a device.

No, I don't think you do wish that. Really, though.

You called me a name. It's simple. If I think you're acting like a rotting shit, I don't say it. I keep it to myself because it's meaningless and I know it won't aid my argument.

Some of us are ignorant to that factor, though.

That's going in my profile.

The ORLY debate is now famous?

I'll dismiss this as needless semantics. "That's what it is, hoe!"

No, stop trying to catch me in an inexistent contradiction. You tried to say I was mimicking you again and I simply stated I put it there purposely.

I do not feel I should have to lay everything out for you but these things must be done sometimes, I suppose.

More ridiculous semantics. You refuse to absolutely refute my debate. Instead? You mock it. Whoa, AC uses devices as well! Why am I not surprised?

Sometimes, there are things you just cannot escape. Learn that I am one of those things.

Actually, "Appealing to the majority" or better known as the Latin "Argumentum ad populum" is a Logical Fallacy.

Looking for a different word? Me? Nahhhhhhh!

I never denied that you don't win debates, pal.

Right on! He smacks the target without HASTE!

No. Patronize, rant, wait, reply, patronize, rant, wait, reply ...

Simple. You attempt to degrade your opponents. I call you out on it, ignore it then effortlessly move on.

See, you've pointed it out there. You simply have people. Respect drifts upon your side. Simple. Me? I've been here for a few months. Respect isn't an option.

AOR broke down ORLY, Silly.

NT RLY.

Alpha Centauri
Talking a whole lot doesn't make you intelligent, AC. You're sitting here proclaiming that you're intelligent. It is self proclaimed intelligent. That's extremely arrogant. You know this.

You expect me to say I'm not arrogant? Won't happen. Either way, I back up what I say. I do know I'm intelligent, because I am, I fail to see why I should deny it. There's a difference between constantly ramming it down throats and just believing it.

More arrogance. Christ, man. No, you think you know your shit. There is a dramatic difference.

No, I do know my shit. I always know what I'm talking about, I don't debate unless I do. You're telling me I don't know my shit just because you're looking for something to debate against. Like me, love me, dislike me or hate me, to sit there and say I don't know my shit is just ignorance.

No, it wasn't rhetoric. I was perpetually asking for proof and you gave me nothing but irrelevant semantics and inane statements that wouldn't float on water if given a life jacket.

Saying "perpetually" a lot doesn't make you smart either. Just rolling that out there.

Again with the ignorance. I prove things, you ignore them, ask for proof, I prove them again etc. That's precisely what it was. You were moonwalking because everyone had cracked your little game and exposed the flaws in your explanation.

I didn't IGNORE you. I had a reply, yet the Administration decided you needed a little break from this website so you were effectively restricted for a good few days.

You didn't ignore me literally, you just ignored my points so that you could continue replying to me. Had you looked at my points, you'd have realised you were wrong, which was precisely why you didn't look at them.

No, you didn't destroy much. You simply had numbers in favor of seniority among themselves. Again, you are appealing to a majority. I wonder if Hitler's cause was right because he had numbers. Hmm, better think on that one.

Leave the comparisons to those more able.

Numbers were coincidental, the fact that we all proved you and your silly little logic wrong is why your arguments were destroyed. The fact that I reduced you to simply replying for the sake of it is what proves that. You would never have stopped because that would imply you knew you'd lost, which you did. Your debate was countered, dissected and disintegrated.

I'm not stupid. I won't be the masses and say "Wow, AC! You're just an incredible debater!" I'm not an idiot. I know you're not. That's the difference.

No, you jet in the other direction, attempting to be a rebel and tell me I don't know my shit, which is quite ridiculous. This aside; You are stupid.

Just because you "hang on" doesn't make you anything special. I'm not blind.

If I ever "hang on", it's after I've won. I make sure to get the actual debate done and dusted before any pointless impasse happens. I'm guilty of arguing for the sake of, but not so much anymore. That doesn't mean I do it because I've lost, like with you. You were done long before out PMs.

I've explained why I say I own people during arguments, but you obviously have difficulties listening. Yes, you dismissed yourself as intelligent. You stated you were intelligent. You call me out on making meaningless jokes during debates, yet you flaunt how intelligent you are during debates?

Dismiss myself as intelligent? You mean display.

I don't "flaunt" how intelligent I am during debates. I'm saying it now because it's topic. I don't constantly do it, but you wouldn't know that, cos you're an OTF hermit.

I do it on purpose. You claim to be so intelligent, yet you cannot pick up the most blunt and obvious things? Seriously.

I can, I just think you're a liar. There's a difference.

We all have our tactics, AC. Even you.

Yeah; Read the opposing argument, reply accordingly. Not read, reply, get whooped, moan, which seems to be yours.

No, If I am somewhat scarcely like you, this is not my fault. I do not purposely copy you and If I do, I'm doing it and using that as a device.

You don't purposefully copy me...but if you do...you say you're using it as a device? So...you're purposefully copying me then, aren't you?

No, I don't think you do wish that. Really, though.

Let me do something, let me repeat YOU for once; You can't pick up blunt and obvious things?

It's sarcasm. Come on in.

You called me a name. It's simple. If I think you're acting like a rotting shit, I don't say it. I keep it to myself because it's meaningless and I know it won't aid my argument.

You did just say it, and additionally, you swore! Oh no!

I didn't call you a name, idiot is a genuine word. You were offended, your problem.

That's going in my profile.

The ORLY debate is now famous?

I'll dismiss this as needless semantics. "That's what it is, hoe!"

No, it's not famous, that was the point of the comment. I'll spell it out next time.

A profile quote, nice, Mr. I'm not obsessed.

No, stop trying to catch me in an inexistent contradiction. You tried to say I was mimicking you again and I simply stated I put it there purposely.

Inexistent? You mean non-existent? Maybe I'll catch you in an existent moment of intelligence one day.

You put it there purposely a lot, yet you deny you're trying to be like me. You are, purposely or not. So why deny this? Flattering.

I do not feel I should have to lay everything out for you but these things must be done sometimes, I suppose.

It's funny how much I've had to explain to you in this very post. Our debates are me explaining shit you don't understand or willingly ignore.

More ridiculous semantics. You refuse to absolutely refute my debate. Instead? You mock it. Whoa, AC uses devices as well! Why am I not surprised?

I mock it because it's mock WORTHY. There's absolutely nothing to refute. Refute what? You're copying me, you're shadowing me. That way my point. You deny it, then confirm it.

Sometimes, there are things you just cannot escape. Learn that I am one of those things.

So you ARE an obsessed fan...

Whatcha want? Sticker, autograph?

Actually, "Appealing to the majority" or better known as the Latin "Argumentum ad populum" is a Logical Fallacy.

Looking for a different word? Me? Nahhhhhhh!

So why ask ME to slow down appealing to the majority? I can't control how I appeal to them. You're an idiot. You say things you don't understand.

If you can't define the word, don't use the word.

I never denied that you don't win debates, pal.

I know, you have denied that I do implicitly.

Right on! He smacks the target without HASTE!

You get a point only when I give you one.

No. Patronize, rant, wait, reply, patronize, rant, wait, reply ...

Simple. You attempt to degrade your opponents. I call you out on it, ignore it then effortlessly move on.

If I make my opponents feel stupid, or if they give me reason to make them feel stupid, I do so. It's never the core of my debate in any case, the core of my debate is always opposing the argument, not the person. Am I denying I can be ad hominem? No, but it is never the reason I debate, nor is it the tool/device I use to win. You can't win like that. You should know, you tried it with me, and are doing so now.

See, you've pointed it out there. You simply have people. Respect drifts upon your side. Simple. Me? I've been here for a few months. Respect isn't an option.

I was winning debates when I first entered this site, I got respect because I won debates, I don't win debates because I get respect. By your own admission, I'm an arrogant "rotten shit", right? Why on Earth would my attitude be reason for people to say I win? I win because I know my shit. Not because I say "I win", because I just do.

AOR broke down ORLY, Silly.

Technically you did too.

Essentially all you've been reduced to is debating with me about why you dislike my attitude. Rather silly.

PM me if you want to discuss my personality, or if you're intent on having the last word, reply here and I'll PM you.

-AC

Seraphim XIII
Good for those who ram it down peoples throats and just believe it. Don't self proclaim that you're intelligent. It's a sign of arrogance.

Example: I KNOW I'M F*CKING STRONG, DUDE. I SHOW IT, MAN!

^ That's a fancy example of arrogance. Deja Vu?

No, I'm telling you. YOU DO NOT. Don't be general, stick to the principal here. Even with our last debate, AC, I created TFT and I'm telling you it was not elitist. I even provided proof and the word of those who were a part of TFT. You chose to ignore me and just drag it on and on into oblivion. You're doing the same thing here. The difference? None. You're trying patronize me and drive my debate into the ground without effectively staying relevant.

I just think it looks better than "continuously", really.

No, everyone just decided to utilize the majority and repeat themselves until the thread got closed although I proved that there was nothing wrong with what we were doing.

A lot of members were mad because their friends had joined and they thought their friend were getting bossed around.

What happened?

TFT got PERPETUALLY bashed and bashed AND bashed. People make mock threads, tried to get members to leave, fought with the existing members and made fun of us ...

Ask any of my members. Hell, they told you guys this all too many times: I wasn't telling anyone to do. It was just a sort of social thing. No one was being given orders or anything. We had fun, until it got destroyed.

Majority > Minority. That's just the way the gears turn in this scenario. We were essentially dissipated.

Your point were nothing. Half were inane and empty. You basically made a statement and said "I PROVED IT! I PROVED IT!"

I asked you for proof over and over again but received nothing. I drove most of your points into the ground because your take was that I was being elitist. I wasn't. I tried telling you, but you did not listen.

No, you're just stating you won for the sake of stating that you won. You had no evidence. NOTHING to prove I was elitist. You basically repeated yourself hoping I would stop dropping you and asking you for evidence for your claims. You had a majority of people who were made because their friend were in this social group. People tend to get enraged when they feel excluded. You had numbers, and they still changed nothing. Even with that many people against me, it didn't matter. You were all wrong because I wasn't elitist. The members involved backed that up! Hell, they said I had never bossed them around and I was definitely not being elitist. People could ask for invites, even. Nothing was special and no exclusive members were chosen. I looked at who was on-line and threw invitations out via PM.

Simple concept. ONE you could not seem to grasp.

See? All I see is this:

"iI'm not stupid. I know my shit. You're stupid!"

You sound like a god damned child, AC. Get your act together.

I attempted to be a rebel? Coming from the guy who had no reason and evidence to go against TFT but did anyways just for the SAKE of looking like a hero.

See? I can pretend I know what I'm saying too! Yay. The difference? It happened.

No, you just proclaim it so. You think you can just sit here and say you defeated me? You can't! I wasn't done, you had not effectively destroyed any of my points and you simply lacked evidence.

You avoided a number of my questions for proof and replaced with shoddy rhetoric.

You don't flaunt how intelligent you are during a debate?

^ This is you speaking.

You're stereotyping now? And you claim not to be ignorant?

I post at the OTF? What does that change, AC? You trying to say something here?

Stop speaking out of your ass. You can't.

I've explained yours. I don't repeat myself, even to those who seem to have difficulties picking up something as simple as their own debating pattern.

Occasionally. Sometimes, I like to. That example in which you placed the definition in brackets after stating the word? I did that purposely as a device against you. It's showing flaw in a statement because I can effectively do the same thing and hold on parallel ground.

For once? I doubt that, AC.

Yes, Sarcasm. Another one of your ... Hmm ... "Fronts", so to say.

An avoidance device, really. Irrelevant sarcasm. Works every time. Right?

Kevin Spacey said it best:

WRONG!

Seraphim XIII
I'll explain this to you, since you seemingly don't understand.

I was making an example.

Keyword in my sentence? IF.

I didn't call you a name, idiot is a genuine word. You were offended, your problem.

I just found it funny. I take to a lot of fads and you mentioned the Juggernaut. I found it slightly amusing. Doesn't change the comments status compared to the argument, though; IRRELEVANT.

I apologize for the error. Although it seems you know what I meant. Why do you elaborate upon something so needless?

Tactic, my friend.

Tactic.

I'm not like you because I use your material against you, AC. Hopefully, I won't have to explain the difference in more basic terms ...

Seeing as you're so intelligent. Hah.

More irrelevant semantics? Good work, you get a small lemon candy now, Johnny!

Seriously. You attempt to patronize. It's something you use in debates to drive the topic off course and to utterly degrade and confuse your opponent to the point where they just surrender and throw in a loss.

You can NOT do that with me. I've seen it various times. Textbook tactics for people who can't debate.

There is something to refute and we're at this point because you drove us to this point. Mocking, patronizing, degrading ... It's what you DO. There is a specific word for this technique, but I do not remember what it was. I'll have to find it.

Figurative speech, AC.

Shot down.

"Everyone was smashing you, everyone agreed with me ..."

APPEALING. TO. A. MAJORITY.

Do I have to break this down any further for you? God almighty.

You're an idiot. You try to comprehend things that you CANNOT comprehend. Simple.

If you can't define the word, don't use the word.

Bullshit. Stop making assumptions.

Incorrect. Next time, drop your ego at the door.

Stop building excuses for your underdeveloped tactic. Honestly. How do you be Ad Hominem? You can utilize the Logical Fallacy, but you can't be it. Wow, don't call me stupid next time. If you don't, you'll be hypocrite-free!

Wrong again. Read above. You've said the same thing at the end of that particular post.

Strawman, Logical Fallacy.

You're debating a "inexistent" point. I never called you a rotten shit, I used those words in an example. You're becoming sloppy.

Seniority and respect can give you legs in life but they won't make you walk, AC.

Actually, It's essentially because you say you win. I've proved that, which is kind of ironic.

No, that's all YOU'VE reduced me to. I've simply played along with the degradation tactic and called you out on it along the way.

Alright then. I'll be waiting for that PM then.

Tengu
nothin but pages of jibba jabba

jk laughing out loud jeez, AC swingin swords again i see

Alpha Centauri
Your madly incorrect use of the English language is depressing.

Keep your eyes on your PM box.

-AC

Seraphim XIII
Your madly incorrect use of the English language is depressing.

Keep your eyes on your PM box.

-AC
I will.

chillmeistergen
god AC your mother must be so proud to have produced such an annoyance. Bloody argumentative waste of space

Tengu
thats almost a whole page in what like 4 post between them.

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
god AC your mother must be so proud to have produced such an annoyance. Bloody argumentative waste of space

You're so damn rude. You need to go away. Your mere presence is dropping my IQ significantly.

darthsecretus30
IDK about that man. AC has entertained me on multiple occasions, this being one.

Tengu
yeah he is hilarious, ill definetly give him that

Seraphim XIII
See, AC? You're a funny guy. Heh.

chillmeistergen
You're so damn rude. You need to go away. Your mere presence is dropping my IQ significantly.

I really really hope that is a p!sstake of the AC style post, if so it was brilliantly executed and I applaud you.

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I really really hope that is a p!sstake of the AC style post, if so it was brilliantly executed and I applaud you.

Help me ...

darthsecretus30
Help me ...

Look in your phone book, your help is under Psychologist. Har har J/k

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by darthsecretus30
Look in your phone book, your help is under Psychologist. Har har J/k
Help me ...

darthsecretus30
See, AC? You're a funny guy. Heh.

I never said he was funny bro, I said he entertains. Your funny, looking Har har.. stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Don't worry about Chill, he's moderately obsessive.

-AC

AOR
done

Rogue Jedi
I know, this is why it's getting a bit odd. I appreciate fans, really I do, just not attempted dopplegangers. Just retire to that other forum you created.

-AC
you know, vanity is not an attractive quality. just saying, thats all. wink

BTW: its not "there can only be one AC." its "there can be only one.....highlander." laughing out loud

there can be a bunch of AC's. Apple Cider, Arrogant Cambodian, Ass Checker, Astro Cosmonaut, Almond Cookie.......

Alpha Centauri
you know, vanity is not an attractive quality. just saying, thats all. wink

BTW: its not "there can only be one AC." its "there can be only one.....highlander." laughing out loud

there can be a bunch of AC's. Apple Cider, Arrogant Cambodian, Ass Checker, Astro Cosmonaut, Almond Cookie.......

About the first part, certain people disagree, RJ.

It's also the brightest star in the Southern constellation of Centaurus; Alpha Centauri. I think that bad boy existed before apple cider, arrogant Cambodian, ass checker, astro cosmonaut and almond cookie.

I'm tired of being able to counter anything.

-AC

Seraphim XIII
You might as well be walkin' on the sun.

Alpha Centauri
Smashmouth lyrics eh? There's a song I haven't heard in a while.

-AC

Seraphim XIII
Smashmouth lyrics eh? There's a song I haven't heard in a while.

-AC

Yeah, I was just listening to it. I went postal on saturday and downloaded an enormous list of nineties songs.

The nineties were my favorite decade for music.

Alpha Centauri
I'll ignore that part about downloading for the sake of...anything.

Nineties were mine also, overall. Though you can find greatness in any.

-AC

Seraphim XIII
I'll ignore that part about downloading for the sake of...anything.

Nineties were mine also, overall. Though you can find greatness in any.

-AC

What's wrong with downloading music? I pay for mine from iTunes. Legal, legal and legal.

Proceeds hit the artists face first.

True enough. I just loved the nineties. Especially Grunge.

Alpha Centauri
In that case, I absolve thee.

-AC

Seraphim XIII
In that case, I absolve thee.

-AC

I got one for you! (No Googling!)

"Oh how I wish
For soothing rain
All I wish is to dream again
My loving heart
Lost in the dark
For hope I'd give my everything"

Alpha Centauri
Nemo by Nightwish.

I'm a couple of minutes off, but I'm replying to PMs. Just know that I wouldn't google, I consider that cheap and dumb.

-AC

Seraphim XIII
Nemo by Nightwish.

I'm a couple of minutes off, but I'm replying to PMs. Just know that I wouldn't google, I consider that cheap and dumb.

-AC

I believe you.

Okay, wait, I got a few more for you. Here's one:

"Here in this hopeless f*cking hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any f*cking time. Any f*cking day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay."

Alpha Centauri
Aenema (Shitty site won't let me use the actual letter) by Tool.

Come on, step up the game.

-AC

Seraphim XIII
Aenema (Shitty site won't let me use the actual letter) by Tool.

Come on, step up the game.

-AC

ORLY?

"Fire on the mountain, run boys, run.
The devil's in the house of the risin' sun.
Chicken in the bread pin, pickin' out dough.
"Granny, does your dog bite?"
"No, child, no."

Alpha Centauri
Devil Went Down to Georgia by Charlie Daniels.

-AC

Seraphim XIII
Devil Went Down to Georgia by Charlie Daniels.

-AC

Oh, for f*cks sake. That's it.

"Where ya going to tommorrow?
Where ya going with that mask I found?
And I feel, and I feel
When the dogs begin to smell her
Will she smell alone? "

Alpha Centauri
Plush by Stone Temple Pilots.

Who do you think you're dealing with?

-AC

Seraphim XIII
Plush by Stone Temple Pilots.

Who do you think you're dealing with?

-AC

"Overwhelming, chains spit flames, knocked insane
Not identical, not cynical, far from my pinnicle
Renegade rap, whitewater rap is river rafting
Living in the lap of luxury laughing
Catch a dirt nap when I start reacting
You feeling me? I'm on a killing spree"

Alpha Centauri
Swollen Members Killing Spree.

-AC

Seraphim XIII
Swollen Members Killing Spree.

-AC

"I'm not saying that I wanted you to stay
But tonight I feel like driving my car to LA
Just so you can see me crying
Cause I'm a bastard if it's true
Yeah and I guess it's true "

Alpha Centauri
Sucks to Be You by Simon & Milo.

I think we're done. I'm gonna reply to some PMs.

-AC

Seraphim XIII
One more.

"The hurt inside is fading
This shit's gone way too far.
All this time I've been waiting
No I can not grieve anymore.
For what's inside awaking.
I'm done, I'm not a whore
You've taken everything and oh I can not give anymore."

Test me. I won't google. I need a good test anyways.

Rogue Jedi
About the first part, certain people disagree, RJ.

It's also the brightest star in the Southern constellation of Centaurus; Alpha Centauri. I think that bad boy existed before apple cider, arrogant Cambodian, ass checker, astro cosmonaut and almond cookie.

I'm tired of being able to counter anything.

-AC
i doubt that there is not an argument you cannot counter. i bet that there are quite a few.
the way i see it, vanity is an ugly trait. lets say you see a FINE ass honey in a pub. you roll up to her, and she is the biggest byatch you have ever met. that in itself negates her beauty.
there is a fine line between being mysterious and being a vain bastard. mysterious? yes, some chicks dig that. vanity? well, at first, some will find it attractive, but it gets old really fast.

Alpha Centauri
Here to Stay by Korn, Seraphim.

Do some more at a later date, I'm pre-occupied right now.

i doubt that there is not an argument you cannot counter. i bet that there are quite a few.
the way i see it, vanity is an ugly trait. lets say you see a FINE ass honey in a pub. you roll up to her, and she is the biggest byatch you have ever met. that in itself negates her beauty.
there is a fine line between being mysterious and being a vain bastard. mysterious? yes, some chicks dig that. vanity? well, at first, some will find it attractive, but it gets old really fast.

Well obviously.

My point was that some disagree, and see vanity as attractive. Not that it was a lasting quality.

-AC

Seraphim XIII

-AC

No problem.

I'm going to go jump on Galaxies.

Later.

Rogue Jedi

Well obviously.

My point was that some disagree, and see vanity as attractive. Not that it was a lasting quality.

-AC
is this lasting quality your vanity, or some unnamed womans attraction to it?

Alpha Centauri
I'm saying that vanity isn't necessarily a good quality, but it can be attractive.

It might not last long, but it can be attractive.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
I'm saying that vanity isn't necessarily a good quality, but it can be attractive.

It might not last long, but it can be attractive.

-AC
glad we are eye to eye on that. vanity and smugness go hand in hand and turn the most beautiful people ugly.

Alpha Centauri
Not necessarily, beauty is entirely subjective.

Certain people love my arrogance, certain people hate it. To some it makes me an entertaining person, to some it makes me bad.

-AC

Seraphim XIII
glad we are eye to eye on that. vanity and smugness go hand in hand and turn the most beautiful people ugly.

That's stereotypical. To say people who are beautiful patronize and think they're the greatest is ridiculous. I know plenty of beautiful girls that are not like that at all.

silver_tears
Then they're not vain.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>