UpgradedThing vs WonderWoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Symmetric Chaos
Classic Thing recieves the following upgrades:

Low level HF
Flight w/ speed on par with WonderWoman
2x his normal durability and strength
1 week of training with Taskmaster

WonderWoman gets only her armor (ie no sword, no braclets that make her invulnerable when she crosses them, no lasso etc)

Who would win?

Mindship
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Low level HF

WonderWoman gets only her armor (ie no sword, no braclets that make her invulnerable when she crosses them, no lasso etc)

Who would win?
WW. Still stronger, more durable and more skilled.

SpunkySmurph
Out of random curiosity, SC, I've wondering why whenever you're giving a name or a title, you don't put any spaces... hence "Upgrade Thing" becomes "UpgradedThing"

Oh, and Wonder Woman ftw.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Out of random curiosity, SC, I've wondering why whenever you're giving a name or a title, you don't put any spaces... hence "Upgrade Thing" becomes "UpgradedThing"

Cause no one else does smile

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Oh, and Wonder Woman ftw.

Symmetric Chaos
srug Well I tried.

xmeat
what mad mad the hell is this.

Draco69
Diana would certainly work for it. She'll certainly be surprised that someone so big can move as fast as her. However while his strength may (kinda) begin to approach hers, he can't match her skill. Also he doesn't have any experience when it comes to superfast/aerial combat neither of which Taskmaster can really instruct him on.

A week with Taskmaster won't make him anywhere near the fighter that Diana is.

Hercules
Originally posted by xmeat
what mad mad the hell is this.

Its called a topic or sometimes thread...

Validus
Thing just can't catch a break (not that he deserves one). sad

guy222

Low level HF

Who would win?

Grimm has courage. Diana should win

Redatom65
Originally posted by Draco69
Diana would certainly work for it. She'll certainly be surprised that someone so big can move as fast as her.

laughing

TricksterPriest
Getting Draco to say that is a big admission. I'd say that you need to amp Thing alot more though, to give him a definitive win over Wondy.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Validus
Thing just can't catch a break (not that he deserves one). sad

Agreed.

SpunkySmurph
There are three things (IMO) that give Diana the definite edge here:

1. Her skill
2. Her mega-fast reactions
3. Her strength

Not to mention it would be better if Thing had some sort of edged weapon, or such. In terms of durability to blunt damage, she can take Superman's punches, so Thing better have something better than a fist to swing at her.

xmeat
but he beat grey hulk and can probably fight the juggnut.

jasonk3
juggnut?

Soljer
Even double the Thing's strength doesn't even begin to APPROACH Diana's. erm.

jasonk3
Originally posted by Soljer
Even double the Thing's strength doesn't even begin to APPROACH Diana's. erm.

But he took out GREY HUC... no expression

I jest

LORDSIDIOUS01

Low level HF

Who would win?

Sidious likes Wonder Woman

Bouboumaster
Diana still more skilled. I don't know what it's her strength class, but they should be near.
Like somes said, one week is not enough to train someone againt a girl, a I-would-**** woman, I mean, who is probably as skilled as Thor.

Too have the win, this Upgraded Thing must:
- Have a week training with the Surfer, to leurn how to use is flight, and how to fight at superspeed.
- Have AT LEAST a month training with Wolverine
- And the thing that could cost a victory to nearly everyone, even the LT, 2 weeks of prep with a certain Reed Richard .... :P

olympian
WonderWoman rarely figths at superspeeds.

If what you mean is the blitzing type of figth, that is...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by olympian
WonderWoman rarely figths at superspeeds.

If what you mean is the blitzing type of figth, that is...

She fights at superspeeds all the time. What are you talking about? The only time she doesn't fight at super speeds is if her opponent is slow. She doesnt' really need to. Her skills usually far surpass her opponents.

xmeat
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
She fights at superspeeds all the time. What are you talking about? The only time she doesn't fight at super speeds is if her opponent is slow. She doesnt' really need to. Her skills usually far surpass her opponents. no she doesn't when she fought cap and supes she did no superspeed just flew real fast .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.